Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hello Im New to this...

AngelFetus

hello there my name is Chelsea
Im new to this but i have been researching & studying about Satanism for about 2 years cuz it has always interest me
I decided to become full on Satanist and did the ritual
But my main question is what should i expect?
HAIL SATAN!

Ummm... expect nothing, do your best and you will see the results:)

But yeah, as you read (study) JoS, you will begin to expect - and this is ok;) we all have expectations.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "AngelFetus" <morbidlotus@... wrote:

Im new to this but i have been researching & studying about Satanism for about 2 years cuz it has always interest me
HAIL SATAN!

Nothing, you should expect nothing, just start doing power meditations every day and work on developing your soul. If you can do kundalini yoga or vibrate mantras it's even better. By the way, you should be meditating in the 2 years you were researching Spiritual Satanism.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "AngelFetus" <morbidlotus@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

For one you should not expect to look under your bed and find they Boogy man. What you should expect is alot of hard work and dedication and all of us to help guide you but only only if you have searched and can't figure it out on your own. Good to have you be with us sister.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Belial_666" <darkjedi99@... wrote:

Welcome, Sister :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "AngelFetus" <morbidlotus@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

and i do need some help being guided

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Arturo Bing" <arturobing@... wrote:

For one you should not expect to look under your bed and find they Boogy man. What you should expect is alot of hard work and dedication and all of us to help guide you but only only if you have searched and can't figure it out on your own. Good to have you be with us sister.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Belial_666" <darkjedi99@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "AngelFetus" <morbidlotus@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

lol i know that ive studied on this for about 2 years now thank you for the advice u guys add me
HAIL SATAN
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Arturo Bing" <arturobing@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Belial_666" <darkjedi99@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back