Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hello, im new and would like help

fendernathan

Hello, everyone I am new. I was looking for information and
stumbled across a site that lead me here. Lucky me. I have had a
complicated history with the "supernatural", "demons", "paranormal"
whatever you prefer to call it. A lot of people call me crazy for all
of the things that i believe and that i believe happened. I have spent
about 4 years trying to gather information to prove that i am not
crazy and for me to gain further insight into what has been
happening. However one of my friends that i had for a long time turned
out to be wiccan and i started to ask them for information to see if
there are any overlapping information to see if what i had learned was
or could be true since you cant really trust most of the stuff on th
internet. Once i told them my story they went to their "sources" and
told me that i am a demon that is why all these things are happening
to me, and why i was shot point blank with a rifle and walked away
with only a blood blister. If anyone knows any place with reliable
information, a way to get good information, would just like to hear
more, or are interested in helping me, please let me know and that
would be very appricated. Thank you for your valuable time. Sorry if
it was wasted reading this.

hmm...wiccans are basically christian that dabble in witchcraft. They have no info or experience of their own. They just follow what everyone tells them and what they think "should be".

Well my friend. You are not a demon but may have a guardian.

If ur interested in learning the truth and advancing urself then we can help you:

www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "fendernathan" <fendernathan@... wrote:

Lumping all wiccans as "basically christians that dabble in magic" is really lame. Like it or not, many of their beliefs are parallel to ours.. And a lot of people who explore wicca find themselves exploring Satanism... :) "Christian Wiccans" are who I really hate. If you're trying to better yourself and the world through magic, you should be too smart to lump yourself with xian scum..
Anyway, "they have no info or experience of their own" is false. They may not have the protection or insight we are blessed with, but ..well, firsthand, I definitely gained experience "dabbling". There wasn't anyone really there to tell me "how things should be," except not-well-done websites and general pagan knowledge. If you're looking to practice witchcraft and seek guidance, Satanism is the way to get it. There is very little guidance in wicca - except of the moral sort. That's what leads to confusion, I guess, and so a young wiccan probably wouldn't understand what they were talking about.
Anyway, sorry for the rant you didn't ask for. You probably have a guardian, like the person below me said ^^;

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Seth R" <jri9vero@... wrote:

hmm...wiccans are basically christian that dabble in witchcraft. They have no info or experience of their own. They just follow what everyone tells them and what they think "should be".

If ur interested in learning the truth and advancing urself then we can help you:

www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "fendernathan" <fendernathan@ wrote:

Thats abit of an incorrect statement. Our belief's very from person to person I for one am Nothing like wicca. And have No mysticism in my belief's.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wadded_up_love_note" <wadded_up_love_note@... wrote:

Lumping all wiccans as "basically christians that dabble in magic" is really lame. Like it or not, many of their beliefs are parallel to ours.. And a lot of people who explore wicca find themselves exploring Satanism... :) "Christian Wiccans" are who I really hate. If you're trying to better yourself and the world through magic, you should be too smart to lump yourself with xian scum..
Anyway, "they have no info or experience of their own" is false. They may not have the protection or insight we are blessed with, but ..well, firsthand, I definitely gained experience "dabbling". There wasn't anyone really there to tell me "how things should be," except not-well-done websites and general pagan knowledge. If you're looking to practice witchcraft and seek guidance, Satanism is the way to get it. There is very little guidance in wicca - except of the moral sort. That's what leads to confusion, I guess, and so a young wiccan probably wouldn't understand what they were talking about.
Anyway, sorry for the rant you didn't ask for. You probably have a guardian, like the person below me said ^^;

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Seth R" <jri9vero@ wrote:

www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "fendernathan" <fendernathan@ wrote:

Wicca is close to christianity than Satanism. Although many of their Gods are the same like us they believe in the stupid invented threefold law and karma and talk about xian-like peace and love and tolerance. Chances are if a wiccan looks at the JoS site especially the hell's army page will find it "too hateful".

I agree with what you said that people who explore wicca explore Satanism but WHY is that?Because they see the christian bullshit in wicca like "don't use black magick" and "don't use magick for gaining money or fulfilling your personal desires" and they're like "oh damn I wanted to study the occult to gain spiritual power and better my life and that stupid wicca denies me all those things I deserve!". I was one of those people too :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wadded_up_love_note" <wadded_up_love_note@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Seth R" <jri9vero@ wrote:

www.joyofsatan.org

"...And a lot of people who explore Wicca find themselves exploring Satanism..." That's true for me. I was once a Wiccan but dumped it 'cause it was too humble for me. Don't practice black magic? WTF? I think anyone who harms you, especially if it's major harm, should be dealt with. Permantly. Turning the other cheek when someone does you wrong is foolishness. That isn't the logical way of thinking; it's the Christian way. But, Wicca isn't really to blame; it's a new religion, after all. And alot of their values are the same as ours, so it's cool.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kreckian_lord" <dr.sethfcm@... wrote:

Thats abit of an incorrect statement. Our belief's very from person to person I for one am Nothing like wicca. And have No mysticism in my belief's.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wadded_up_love_note" <wadded_up_love_note@ wrote:

www.joyofsatan.org

Actually the reason I turned to Satan from Wicca is not for black magick, I still don't use it. It was because I've always believed in Satan and even through my parents programming I always thought he was good, it was like something inside of me. And even times when I started to believe them I always felt closer to Satan than Jehovah. Hail Enki

To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, October 23, 2009 8:30:01 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: Hello, im new and would like help

Wicca is close to christianity than Satanism. Although many of their Gods are the same like us they believe in the stupid invented threefold law and karma and talk about xian-like peace and love and tolerance. Chances are if a wiccan looks at the JoS site especially the hell's army page will find it "too hateful".

I agree with what you said that people who explore wicca explore Satanism but WHY is that?Because they see the christian bullshit in wicca like "don't use black magick" and "don't use magick for gaining money or fulfilling your personal desires" and they're like "oh damn I wanted to study the occult to gain spiritual power and better my life and that stupid wicca denies me all those things I deserve!". I was one of those people too :)

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "wadded_up_love_ note" <wadded_up_love_ note@... wrote:
Anyway, "they have no info or experience of their own" is false. They may not have the protection or insight we are blessed with, but ..well, firsthand, I definitely gained experience "dabbling". There wasn't anyone really there to tell me "how things should be," except not-well-done websites and general pagan knowledge. If you're looking to practice witchcraft and seek guidance, Satanism is the way to get it. There is very little guidance in wicca - except of the moral sort. That's what leads to confusion, I
guess, and so a young wiccan probably wouldn't understand what they were talking about.

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "Seth R" <jri9vero@ wrote:

www.joyofsatan. org

--- In <a rel="nofollow" >
href="mailto:Teens4Satan%40yahoogroups.com" rel=nofollow target=_blank ymailto="mailto:Teens4Satan%40yahoogroups.com"Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "fendernathan" <fendernathan@ wrote:
complicated history with the "supernatural" , "demons", "paranormal"
out to be wiccan and i started to ask them for
information to see if

my ex fiance is a wiccan an she tells me that in their "religion" there is no such being as Father Satan/Lucifer

which is quite ironic since the xians refuse the wiccans aswel as us satanists they deem all of us as as a cultist group who is bent on destroying the world and plunging it in2 darkness wen all we r trying to do is make the world a paridise for all humanity if we can convince the wiccans and pagans to join us in the spiritaul war the could become powerful allies

HAIL SATAN!!

in all types of religion black magic is deamed bad. but in satanism black magick is not not necessarily the worst in causing damage, it is grey magick it is the most damage in causing insanity, disease and death but u must be a strong psycic to do so or the false gods followers may come after u. the stronger u become u more of a threat u r.

HAil satan!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Chandra Tipton <origin_of_absolution13@... wrote:

Actually the reason I turned to Satan from Wicca is not for black magick, I still don't use it. It was because I've always believed in Satan and even through my parents programming I always thought he was good, it was like something inside of me. And even times when I started to believe them I always felt closer to Satan than Jehovah.
Hail Enki

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "wadded_up_love_ note" <wadded_up_love_ note@ wrote:

www.joyofsatan. org

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "fendernathan" <fendernathan@ wrote:

And I can tell you wiccans DO have Satan in their pantheon, they just call him a different name, "Horned God". Of course your ex fiancee would tell you that they don't have a Satan because she thinks Satan as a xian red guy with horns and a pitchfork that is an invention of xianity. Since Satan predated xianity and is the original Pagan religion, almost everyone claiming to be a Pagan has Satan in their pantheon, they call him Loki, Poseidon, Enki, Ptah e.t.c.

But still wicca has xian morals, it is far from Satanism and there's even christian wicca!! Its just corrupted and christianized Paganism/Satanism.

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "light_in2_dark" <light_in2_dark@... wrote:

my ex fiance is a wiccan an she tells me that in their "religion" there is no such being as Father Satan/Lucifer

which is quite ironic since the xians refuse the wiccans aswel as us satanists they deem all of us as as a cultist group who is bent on destroying the world and plunging it in2 darkness wen all we r trying to do is make the world a paridise for all humanity if we can convince the wiccans and pagans to join us in the spiritaul war the could become powerful allies

HAIL SATAN!!

Black magick doesn't mean magick that uses energy of black color, LOL. It means anything that is able to mess with an enemy. You could use blue energy to make someone fall in depression and yet it is still considered black magick.

But I agree that black magick isn't considered bad in Satanism, because revenge against all those who wrong you is a GOOD thing. Blessing them like wiccans do is BAD and self-destructive not to mention foolish too. Of course if sb does bad things to you you SHOULD fight back in any legal way possible, either to sue him or use black magick (it isn't illegal :p). Thats the law of nature.

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "light_in2_dark" <light_in2_dark@... wrote:

in all types of religion black magic is deamed bad. but in satanism black magick is not not necessarily the worst in causing damage, it is grey magick it is the most damage in causing insanity, disease and death but u must be a strong psycic to do so or the false gods followers may come after u. the stronger u become u more of a threat u r.

HAil satan!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Chandra Tipton <origin_of_absolution13@ wrote:

Actually the reason I turned to Satan from Wicca is not for black magick, I still don't use it. It was because I've always believed in Satan and even through my parents programming I always thought he was good, it was like something inside of me. And even times when I started to believe them I always felt closer to Satan than Jehovah.
Hail Enki

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "wadded_up_love_ note" <wadded_up_love_ note@ wrote:

www.joyofsatan. org

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "fendernathan" <fendernathan@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back