Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

hello, I have a question

I doubt the majority of this stuff is true. Plus there are other races that have melanin. Such as Arabs, dark skin indians, and mestizos.
On Jan 19, 2017 8:55 AM, "xsatanson666@... [BlacksforSatan]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  1.africans children have shown more advanced psychomotor development.

2.africans have superior working memory

3.africans have superior vision and hearing due to the melanin .

4.africans have bigger brains and 200 million neurons in the brain due to testerone.

5.African have denser, and thus stronger bones, hence less vulnerable to bone fractures

6.testeorone also gives you improved health,superior motor abilities,increased mental focus .

7.africans are the most "HETROZYGOTIC" evolutionary fit people on earth. they have the most genetic variation in its people.

8.africans have more fast twitch muscles

9.african melanin helps
A.balance cells in body,B.maintains calcium homeostasis,C.regulates calcium in the inner ear.D.filters out UV radiation.E.decreases cataractsF, gives protection from DNA damage.

10.africans have the least calcified pineal gland which is needed for a better sense of direction amongst other things

11.the pineal gland also produces melatonin which is at the same part of the brain has serotonin.
together melatonin and
serotonin is important for
A.sleep B.perception.C.memory.D.cardio vascular activity E.respiratory activity F.motor output G.sensory and neuroendocrine function.H.helps immune functions.I.increases immune memory J.stimulates antibody production

Melatonin helps
A.age slower B.help withfree radical scavenger etc

What you fail to understand is that the black race is more degenerated spiritually than any other races there he causing so many things to go wrong.

I hope you feel better with that list dude.

Race is deeper than skin like bone structure one which is obvious the skull structure. Of course I.Q, hair texture and etc.
On Jan 19, 2017 9:06 AM, "Black NS" <kyriquekyrique@... wrote:
I doubt the majority of this stuff is true. Plus there are other races that have melanin. Such as Arabs, dark skin indians, and mestizos.
On Jan 19, 2017 8:55 AM, "xsatanson666@... [BlacksforSatan]" <BlacksforSatan@yahoogroups. com wrote:

4.africans have bigger brains and 200 million neurons in the brain due to testerone.

5.African have denser, and thus stronger bones, hence less vulnerable to bone fractures

6.testeorone also gives you improved health,superior motor abilities,increased mental focus .

7.africans are the most "HETROZYGOTIC" evolutionary fit people on earth. they have the most genetic variation in its people.

9.african melanin helps
A.balance cells in body,B.maintains calcium homeostasis,C.regulates calcium in the inner ear.D.filters out UV radiation.E.decreases cataractsF, gives protection from DNA damage.

10.africans have the least calcified pineal gland which is needed for a better sense of direction amongst other things

11.the pineal gland also produces melatonin which is at the same part of the brain has serotonin.
together melatonin and
A.sleep B.perception.C.memory.D.cardio vascular activity E.respiratory activity F.motor output G.sensory and neuroendocrine function.H.helps immune functions.I.increases immune memory J.stimulates antibody production

Melatonin helps

What you fail to understand is that the black race is more degenerated spiritually than any other races there he causing so many things to go wrong.

@HP, if you did a bit of biology and researched more on black race ability, you should have known that.

Satan is not special in the way others think.He is the obviously one of the oldest and wisest but hes not really "different" from other gods all others have the same capacity to be at his level whatever race they may be. That's what we were made for. Now dont take this the wrong way, obviously satan and his family hold an important roleBut its not like it couldn't have been any other god. Im not doubting his position or power, Im just saying that it simply  isnt that because of his race and he earned where he is.

Hail Satan HAIL HorusHAIL Vapula 
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Fri, Jan 13, 2017 at 12:53 AM, xsatanson666@... [BlacksforSatan]<[email protected] wrote:   pleas guys don't get me wrong on this okay? alright, good!

I see whites dominating everywhere, they are the most civilized race, they are smarter than blacks, they excell virtually at everything.

We all know the blacks can't match up to them.

In trying to figure out the purpose of the black race I thought maybe okay we blacks were physically stronger than the whites until I made a lil research on jewgole and found out whites win the world 'strongest' man in the world title almost every year.

so please what is the use of the black race? What's the function? What are we good at? What are we meant to do because we haven't really contributed much positively to the world for compared to the whites, lol, just sucks you know, feeling.

Well it is true, from my source and also I have a bro who is a medical doctor, dude works in Russia and also my sister is gynecologist, I asked them about this and they said it's true, though some people give biased information to make the black race look superior to whites to fully satisfy their egos. Don't get me wrong on this okay, lol

Whatever you still haven't provided links, books or any other source.
On Jan 19, 2017 9:15 AM, "Black NS" <kyriquekyrique@... wrote:
Actually Chris Bennett Satan is half a million years old so he is more powerful which is why he's who he is. Yes it is his race because race is real. Even Hooded cobra said a Brown skin demon who was powerful came to him. The demon said how thankful he was for Satan and his race and that the Nordics have colonies in many planets.
On Jan 19, 2017 9:10 AM, "Black NS" <kyriquekyrique@... wrote:
Xsatanson  you made a claim now where is your evidence? Don't say you should've known when you're the one giving the claim. It's like a teacher telling his students you should know when he hasn't taught. Plus it might be disrepectful.
On Jan 19, 2017 9:08 AM, "Black NS" <kyriquekyrique@... wrote:
Race is deeper than skin like bone structure one which is obvious the skull structure. Of course I.Q, hair texture and etc.
On Jan 19, 2017 8:55 AM, "xsatanson666@... [BlacksforSatan]" <BlacksforSatan@... m wrote:

9.african melanin helps

together melatonin and

Melatonin helps

@xsatanson
I already know that the black race has their own abilities and own nature hence my previous summation of the black race. I have done my own research on the the different races and their biological and psycho-social differences. I DO have a problem with just throwing facts out without a reliable source. 
Also keep in mind, that I have seen sites and material that says stupid shit like melanin absorbs sunlight into the pineal gland, so called facts that the Greeks and Romans and Olmecs were black and that Beethoven was black and other ridiculous claims, so yes, I am going to question any facts no matter what. So many lies and exaggerations out. 
I also mentioned that some of that information was a tad bit exaggerated. No where did I dismiss what you listed.
Still waiting on your source though.....
High Priestess Shannon

Xsatanson  you made a claim now where is your evidence? Don't say you should've known when you're the one giving the claim. It's like a teacher telling his students you should know when he hasn't taught. Plus it might be disrepectful.
On Jan 19, 2017 8:55 AM, "xsatanson666@... [BlacksforSatan]" <BlacksforSatan@... m wrote:

9.african melanin helps

together melatonin and

Melatonin helps

If that were true than there wouldn't be Demon rank and responsibilities and the stuff they specialize in. Lol the universe isn't even equal. Neither is nature. What you're saying is a lie and a delusional fantasy.
On Jan 19, 2017 9:13 AM, "chris bennett bennettchris654@... [BlacksforSatan]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Satan is not special in the way others think.He is the obviously one of the oldest and wisest but hes not really "different" from other gods all others have the same capacity to be at his level whatever race they may be. That's what we were made for. Now dont take this the wrong way, obviously satan and his family hold an important roleBut its not like it couldn't have been any other god. Im not doubting his position or power, Im just saying that it simply  isnt that because of his race and he earned where he is.

Hail Satan HAIL HorusHAIL Vapula 
  pleas guys don't get me wrong on this okay? alright, good!

I see whites dominating everywhere, they are the most civilized race, they are smarter than blacks, they excell virtually at everything.

We all know the blacks can't match up to them.

In trying to figure out the purpose of the black race I thought maybe okay we blacks were physically stronger than the whites until I made a lil research on jewgole and found out whites win the world 'strongest' man in the world title almost every year.

so please what is the use of the black race? What's the function? What are we good at? What are we meant to do because we haven't really contributed much positively to the world for compared to the whites, lol, just sucks you know, feeling.

That's true yokilla, but hey! I said "research" and by the way bennet kinda made sense with his comment you know.

@ChrisbennetSatan has HIS ROLE and POSITION for a reason. Weren't you banned? Looks like you're back to troll again.
High Priestess Shannon

Actually Chris Bennett Satan is half a million years old so he is more powerful which is why he's who he is. Yes it is his race because race is real. Even Hooded cobra said a Brown skin demon who was powerful came to him. The demon said how thankful he was for Satan and his race and that the Nordics have colonies in many planets.
On Jan 19, 2017 9:10 AM, "Black NS" <kyriquekyrique@... wrote:

9.african melanin helps

together melatonin and

Melatonin helps

I'm not egotistical, I'm very balanced, but becoming egotistical because of some stuff I'm doing. I'm not whining or crying, and I'm not saying equal as in all in 1 and I know every race is different. By equal I mean as beings of life and beings of earth. We all have the same potential though our racial differences and cultures are strongly left, right, up, and down, that is just the nature of things. In my perspective everyone that jumped to it seemed to be saying that whites are held to a higher degree than blacks. That is what I'm disagreeing with, and if I'm correct that is what everyone is saying, to it in a general sense. I'm not trying to turn your words around I'm generalising because everything is everywhere. I see it as we're all equal but not 1 in the same. To whomever.
1. yes gods have different ranks and such but that didn't mean they aren't equal or can't do the same things as that of another ranking demon.
2. If you're looking at equal as, this=this then you're misinterpreting my perspective.
3. Shannon I'm referring a lot of things to your first comment, first 2 paragraph while considering everything else that is being stated.
On Jan 19, 2017 11:40 AM, "soutlaw92@... [BlacksforSatan]" <[email protected] wrote:
  I never said that blacks are naturally dumbfounded and you are changing what I said around. Blacks just do not have the same foresight and creative ability as whites. That is the difference and there is nothing wrong with that. Obviously as we advance and open our souls, this will elevate our abilities. No one is saying this is impossible. This is where you are missing the point. We are finishing the godhead.
Obviously not all blacks fail in the mental department. There are many intelligent people in our race and that goes without saying. What we are all mentioning is that difference between blacks and whites that people need to understand, which many do not.  I already wrote an article that summarizes the black race as being a grounded and primal race. So stop trying to insist that the only standing thing is the negatives.
There are positives to all races and they all have their own abilities. The white race is exceptional in that they have an advanced creative ability hence all that you see that has taken humanity out of the dark ages. Look at technology and civilization. This is the difference. You just still refuse to accept reality.
The races have their own abilities and their own traits that make them unique. I should not have to keep repeating myself.
You still do not comprehend the bigger picture. So with that being said, do not keep replying to this thread because you're wasting your time. Now that you have said your thoughts, you do not have to keep replying to this thread because it is going in circles. 
A simple truth is turning into a big issue and unfortunately this will be the greatest issue in explaining this to the blacks. I know this now. Some will just refuse to accept because of ego and emotions...
High Priestess Shannon

You say that whites are more intelligent and civil then blacks yet vapula (A very beautiful BLACK goddesss of hell) teaches philosophy and other sciences. She can assist one in passing tests and examinations. She also helps one to converse intelligently on almost any subject. She can assist one in passing tests and examinations. She also helps one to converse intelligently on almost any subject . 
Her intelligence should be more then enough to show that we as black people are just as mentality capable as any other race. 
Hail Vapula  
On Fri, Jan 13, 2017 at 12:14 PM, soutlaw92@... [BlacksforSatan]<[email protected] wrote:   I want to start off by saying that the white race are superior when it comes to their intelligence and how civilized they are hence the western world and white dominated areas. It is quite evident. Look at places in the world like Africa, Jamaica and Haiti. They are third world and boarding ruins... Look at places in America such as Detroit....They are practically run down....
So yes, Whites are more civilized and have greater creative ability and this is just fine.They are of Satan's race and so of course they are going to excel at many things. So let us stop wasting time denying these truths and constantly comparing. the quicker you come to terms with the truth and accept, the better. See yourself in Satan's eyes to get a better perspective.
 Nature is not utilitarian. Its not about what you have or have not contributed to humanity but credit must be given where credit is due. When Satan created the races, he didn't say to himself "Ok, I'll just create this race with a lower IQ...etc, etc". The fact that you exist is a big deal and the fact that he still created the black race speaks loads. All the major weaknesses and exalted aspects of the races are just that....a being without the godhead. Godhead WAS the plan. Also, keep in mind that the black race wasn't created in the state that they are today. They were more intelligent and advanced. I don't think many of you understand what spiritual degeneration really does. It really destroys. It closes one off spiritually and mentally and this does affect IQ, perception and insight. Even the white race is affected. They have degenerated too. We are all affected and not operating at our greatest potential. The black race is just feeling it hard because of our make up and default. It is what it is.
All of you here should be damn proud and happy to be here so you can FINISH Satan's work and turn your race back into the direction that they were ALREADY heading - Spiritual perfection. Keep meditating.
I think the bigger question here is "How can we Improve ourselves and progress our race and get back on track with our spiritual destiny?" I do not see any reason to keep dwelling on the negatives and what is. You all should be working to improve yourself and your people in anyway you can. Lead by example.  Blacks are very family and community oriented. 
All these negative things that blacks do and all that plagues them should really bother all of you and should be an incentive to work to change it and advance our race. Big time.
Every time I turn to the gods on this issue, the idea of redemption and improvement comes to mind.
"The purpose of Life is to better yourself and the universe" -Satan
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic17651.html  http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic17949.html  

Hail Satan
High Priestess Shannon

@Chrisbennet
That is the problem there. Vapula and the other non white gods are just that... GODS. They have reached the godhead and have perfection. Keep in mind that just because the dark skinned demons are dark skinned does not mean that they are black like us. 
I wish you people would just take the time to read my posts carefully. WE are working to reach godhead and look past all our limitations and weaknesses that we have now. The black race is where they are at now because of spiritual and physical degeneration and the enemy. Plain and simple.
Focus on the most important thing which is finishing the godhead.
High Priestess Shannon

"Well it is true, from my source" 
what source?
On Jan 19, 2017 9:16 AM, "xsatanson666@... [BlacksforSatan]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Well it is true, from my source and also I have a bro who is a medical doctor, dude works in Russia and also my sister is gynecologist, I asked them about this and they said it's true, though some people give biased information to make the black race look superior to whites to fully satisfy their egos. Don't get me wrong on this okay, lol

No hp shannon in fact i just started posting on e groups and am a very loyal dedicated satanist for just about a full year now

On Thu, Jan 19, 2017 at 12:24 PM, soutlaw92@... [BlacksforSatan]<[email protected] wrote:   @ChrisbennetSatan has HIS ROLE and POSITION for a reason. Weren't you banned? Looks like you're back to troll again.
High Priestess Shannon

@Chris Humans and E.T are different, duh. As for humans I.Q is hereditary. There are always exceptions. Look at my sources and prove them wrong. There is no "equality". Its like you're living in another dimension or something. Just rambling with no evidence to support claims and etc.

@Uchita you're misinterpreting what we're saying. Yes we're all human but even lions and cheetahs are big cats with DIFFERENCES. The equality you speak of is merit and etc. No one is questioning that we're looking at AVERAGES. Look down this thread and you'll see. Its like it the point went right over your head. This thread is going in circles.

At this point, this thread should close now. I already explained all that I had to explain. If anyone is having any doubts, go to the gods because it is obvious there are some personal feelings involved.
High Priestess Shannon

Yokilla Intelligence is also strongly influenced by the environment. Factors related to a child’s home environment and parenting, education and availability of learning resources, and nutrition, among others, all contribute to intelligence.

@Tecyn When it comes to the inherent capabilities, all those things you mentioned are secondary.
It is pretty sad how the overall point and message is going over everyone's heads. Research has shown that even blacks who grow up in a strong, healthy and privileged society have still lower IQ. 
High Priestess Shannon

@xsatanson
I checked out your link and all it shows is a thread of someone who posted that link..and still without a source. No big deal. Just next time, try to post information with a back up source. It works well for everyone. 
All this hints to is that blacks are biologically advanced and benefited. This supports my article I wrote on blacks being a basic, primal and sensuous race. A prototype. I just think the melanin issue is just hype. As different races and groups still have melanin too. Also, its more then just skin...
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Bla ... ssages/976  High Priestess Shannon

This is a healthy conversation for everyone, seeings how this group is dead for the most part.
On Jan 19, 2017 12:56 PM, "soutlaw92@... [BlacksforSatan]" <[email protected] wrote:
  At this point, this thread should close now. I already explained all that I had to explain. If anyone is having any doubts, go to the gods because it is obvious there are some personal feelings involved.
High Priestess Shannon

IQ doesn't really measure intelligence. It really can't be measured at all.
On Jan 19, 2017 1:04 PM, "soutlaw92@... [BlacksforSatan]" <[email protected] wrote:
  @Tecyn When it comes to the inherent capabilities, all those things you mentioned are secondary.
It is pretty sad how the overall point and message is going over everyone's heads. Research has shown that even blacks who grow up in a strong, healthy and privileged society have still lower IQ. 
High Priestess Shannon

@uchiha, say whatever you want but no matter how much you deny, it is clear and a fact that the races are at a different stage intellectually, morally and biologically. Call it IQ or whatever. It is clear the races all do not have the same level.
Haha, the group is dead? Maybe if  Kyrique and I were not the only one's working to bring new information to the groups, it wouldnt be so dead. I also have my own life to attend to and I am doing my best. How about you and the others help to contribute and do more information on your race?  The gods are also here to guide anyone who truly wants to learn and seek new information.
High Priestess Shannon

I know what you saying shannon, nothing is going over my head.

I just told yokilla environment and other stuff plays a role in intelligence and not only hereditary.

Can we just stop this subject and focus on main things like meditations to reach God head? We need sermons, messages from the Gods. Focus on the main thing and leave all us this pointless chit chat.
What are we benefiting from arguing here?
I have argued about something similar like this once here. And on white group. I only realised I was wasting my time when I can spend it on meditation. Ish

Yes, this is true but my statement still stands when it comes to the importance on tackling these subjects. They are valid and important because so many blacks will go about life believing in the jewish lie. This group is about understanding our race and this comes with the good, bad and in between points.
These truths are so important  that people are losing their lives because of this. It needs to be addressed and understood. People have inferiority complexes and they project it outward.
High Priestess Shannon

That is exactly what I mentioned let leave this topic cause it is getting out of hand. We need to be together not separated. On the JOS website there is a link for special need problem

On Thu, 19 Jan, 2017 at 17:56, soutlaw92@... [BlacksforSatan]<[email protected] wrote:   At this point, this thread should close now. I already explained all that I had to explain. If anyone is having any doubts, go to the gods because it is obvious there are some personal feelings involved.
High Priestess Shannon

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back