Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

hello, I have a question

xsatanson666

pleas guys don't get me wrong on this okay? alright, good!

I see whites dominating everywhere, they are the most civilized race, they are smarter than blacks, they excell virtually at everything.

We all know the blacks can't match up to them.

In trying to figure out the purpose of the black race I thought maybe okay we blacks were physically stronger than the whites until I made a lil research on jewgole and found out whites win the world 'strongest' man in the world title almost every year.

so please what is the use of the black race? What's the function? What are we good at? What are we meant to do because we haven't really contributed much positively to the world for compared to the whites, lol, just sucks you know, feeling.

Do you think the white race looked at other races and said how can we be better than them? No they looked at where they are imagined greater and worked for a better life. Just so happens they evolved faster. Just like the individual a race must improve itself. Where the race falls in the evolutionary scale doesn't really matter to progress. Satan wants all his children to grow and better themselves.
On Jan 12, 2017 9:53 PM, "xsatanson666@... [BlacksforSatan]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

I see whites dominating everywhere, they are the most civilized race, they are smarter than blacks, they excell virtually at everything.

In trying to figure out the purpose of the black race I thought maybe okay we blacks were physically stronger than the whites until I made a lil research on jewgole and found out whites win the world 'strongest' man in the world title almost every year.

so please what is the use of the black race? What's the function? What are we good at? What are we meant to do because we haven't really contributed much positively to the world for compared to the whites, lol, just sucks you know, feeling.

Way too much comparison. There's no real "purpose" besides that of being created. Reaching Godhood. Seems like you are feeding into the white supremacy too much, they are not smarter, better, stronger, or well suited for life than anyone else. That's pure white supremacy thinking, and you as a minority taking that as "I must be lesser than them" form of thinking. Everyone is good at different things bruh, chill a bit. The strongest man in the world is one by someone who is white because that particular person trains and has drive of wanting the title. It's not a race thing, is because he desires it that much that he essentially will get it. Whites aren't the most civil, again you're feeding into white supremacy and into main stream media way too much here. There are black everywhere that are the things you're comparing us to, it's what's being shown to your that you're believing is true, which is obviously false. Take time to talk to other blacks about abstract things and maybe you'll surprise yourself with what you find. Just take a chill pill bruh. Hail Bune!
On Jan 13, 2017 12:35 AM, "xsatanson666@... [BlacksforSatan]" <[email protected] wrote:

nope uchiha dude, I never had that mindset of "i must be lesser than them" there are exceptional blacks who are educated, good thinkers who make use of logic, just like me, normally one would say the blacks were not given much opportunity to excel like the whites due to so many unfortunate circumstances that befell them e.g like when the damned kikes enslaved them during the slave trade era, but hey! Slave trade era is way gone now, the wounds have (or should have) healed up by now, the scars? Yes I know they are still there, but hey scars are just scars! Never stopped anything.

The world has advanced since then, the blacks got education along side other whites, but what did the blacks do with it? Majority still end up as Street thugs, so violent, most criminals in America are blacks, they still live in shadow of the whites, they never really evented anything of their own they just recreate ideas brought by whites and Asians.

I know of the testerone and low iQ stuff, lol,
why weren't we made to have good iQ like the whites? One will almost say the blacks were created to just be an interior race, I mean what's the point of the black race if all they ever do is constitute nuisance? Look at African countries like Nigeria majority of them are scammers.

Yeah I know there are some successful blacks in the world but only very few.

So one may wonder, with all these what then is the purpose of the black race?

I want to start off by saying that the white race are superior when it comes to their intelligence and how civilized they are hence the western world and white dominated areas. It is quite evident. Look at places in the world like Africa, Jamaica and Haiti. They are third world and boarding ruins... Look at places in America such as Detroit....They are practically run down....
So yes, Whites are more civilized and have greater creative ability and this is just fine.They are of Satan's race and so of course they are going to excel at many things. So let us stop wasting time denying these truths and constantly comparing. the quicker you come to terms with the truth and accept, the better. See yourself in Satan's eyes to get a better perspective.
 Nature is not utilitarian. Its not about what you have or have not contributed to humanity but credit must be given where credit is due. When Satan created the races, he didn't say to himself "Ok, I'll just create this race with a lower IQ...etc, etc". The fact that you exist is a big deal and the fact that he still created the black race speaks loads. All the major weaknesses and exalted aspects of the races are just that....a being without the godhead. Godhead WAS the plan. Also, keep in mind that the black race wasn't created in the state that they are today. They were more intelligent and advanced. I don't think many of you understand what spiritual degeneration really does. It really destroys. It closes one off spiritually and mentally and this does affect IQ, perception and insight. Even the white race is affected. They have degenerated too. We are all affected and not operating at our greatest potential. The black race is just feeling it hard because of our make up and default. It is what it is.
All of you here should be damn proud and happy to be here so you can FINISH Satan's work and turn your race back into the direction that they were ALREADY heading - Spiritual perfection. Keep meditating.
I think the bigger question here is "How can we Improve ourselves and progress our race and get back on track with our spiritual destiny?" I do not see any reason to keep dwelling on the negatives and what is. You all should be working to improve yourself and your people in anyway you can. Lead by example.  Blacks are very family and community oriented. 
All these negative things that blacks do and all that plagues them should really bother all of you and should be an incentive to work to change it and advance our race. Big time.
Every time I turn to the gods on this issue, the idea of redemption and improvement comes to mind.
"The purpose of Life is to better yourself and the universe" -Satan
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic17651.html  http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic17949.html  

Hail Satan
High Priestess Shannon

Nice write up high priestess shannon, I read the other write up too from the link you gave, I think my question is answered, our purpose? To elevate ourselves to God head to be just like the Gods.

I also saw the meditation, thanks for that.

Hail Satan!&Gods Of Duat!

Don't you think that they were molded to think that way? A LOT of blacks are stuck in programs that they are either too afraid to break away from or don't know how. Keep in mind that when someone in our community looks left while everyone else is looking right we're judged instantly, and looked at as "weird, being white, or essentially outcasts". Left being anything in general not just religion. No one likes being cast out, I would have to say especially from our own people. The ideas are suppressed and abandoned for the sake of "fitting in". It's really annoying and sad to have these things occur, but it happens. It takes will to continue to look left and search for personal satisfaction, instead of follow trending topics. This plays a major role in our modern culture because it starts at a younger age before we can really think for ourselves. More or less it was like that for me, until 5th grade when I moved into the stereotypical neighborhood and ran into the kids that were all right and isolated me for being left. Middle school is when I really found that I don't need to impress anyone, but follow what I liked. With time that made people gravitate towards me because that "different" mind set was something seemingly unheard of to those that fell in line with everyone else. In my personal experience, I see that there are kids that want to break that cycle, but get suppressed down the road and fall for programming. Not everyone is able to break free of that programming, which is actually a project I'm going to be working on in my city soon. Physically and spiritually helping black youth that aren't programmed and want to stay free of it and maybe find Satan. Though I don't plan on exposing myself in the beginning. Do you use Google hangout to text or any other messaging app that you feel comfy on to text? The email thing takes too long for me, and you seem proactive, while most of this group is dead.
On Jan 13, 2017 7:09 AM, "xsatanson666@... [BlacksforSatan]" <[email protected] wrote:
  nope uchiha dude, I never had that mindset of "i must be lesser than them" there are exceptional blacks who are educated, good thinkers who make use of logic, just like me, normally one would say the blacks were not given much opportunity to excel like the whites due to so many unfortunate circumstances that befell them e.g like when the damned kikes enslaved them during the slave trade era, but hey! Slave trade era is way gone now, the wounds have (or should have) healed up by now, the scars? Yes I know they are still there, but hey scars are just scars! Never stopped anything.

The world has advanced since then, the blacks got education along side other whites, but what did the blacks do with it? Majority still end up as Street thugs, so violent, most criminals in America are blacks, they still live in shadow of the whites, they never really evented anything of their own they just recreate ideas brought by whites and Asians.

I know of the testerone and low iQ stuff, lol,
why weren't we made to have good iQ like the whites? One will almost say the blacks were created to just be an interior race, I mean what's the point of the black race if all they ever do is constitute nuisance? Look at African countries like Nigeria majority of them are scammers.

Yeah I know there are some successful blacks in the world but only very few.

So one may wonder, with all these what then is the purpose of the black race?

I agree, but I don't see it as them "evolving" because they always held a higher advantage at life careers, money, and success. This is due to all the jewery that a lot think that they were better that us, then that being feed to generations of people. The black race is coming to a rise, but just slowly. In the other reply I sent to X I explained why the black race is full of too many degenerates. The important part is that we are here for change and we should be working for it consistently in whatever way possible.
On Jan 13, 2017 12:57 AM, "Black NS kyriquekyrique@... [BlacksforSatan]" <[email protected] wrote:
  Do you think the white race looked at other races and said how can we be better than them? No they looked at where they are imagined greater and worked for a better life. Just so happens they evolved faster. Just like the individual a race must improve itself. Where the race falls in the evolutionary scale doesn't really matter to progress. Satan wants all his children to grow and better themselves.
On Jan 12, 2017 9:53 PM, "[email protected] [BlacksforSatan]" <[email protected] wrote:

Do you use Google Hangout of any other app you feel comfortable talking on? Lol dude what is average? As a Spiritual Satanist "average" doesn't apply. Yes each race has its own characteristics, but that doesn't make any of them better or lesser. It's about influence and what we have to go off of.
On Jan 13, 2017 4:36 PM, "kyriquekyrique@... [BlacksforSatan]" <[email protected] wrote:

Thanks so much HP Shonnon. You're truly HP

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Fri, 13 Jan, 2017 at 17:14, soutlaw92@... [BlacksforSatan]<[email protected] wrote:   I want to start off by saying that the white race are superior when it comes to their intelligence and how civilized they are hence the western world and white dominated areas. It is quite evident. Look at places in the world like Africa, Jamaica and Haiti. They are third world and boarding ruins... Look at places in America such as Detroit....They are practically run down....
So yes, Whites are more civilized and have greater creative ability and this is just fine.They are of Satan's race and so of course they are going to excel at many things. So let us stop wasting time denying these truths and constantly comparing. the quicker you come to terms with the truth and accept, the better. See yourself in Satan's eyes to get a better perspective.
 Nature is not utilitarian. Its not about what you have or have not contributed to humanity but credit must be given where credit is due. When Satan created the races, he didn't say to himself "Ok, I'll just create this race with a lower IQ...etc, etc". The fact that you exist is a big deal and the fact that he still created the black race speaks loads. All the major weaknesses and exalted aspects of the races are just that....a being without the godhead. Godhead WAS the plan. Also, keep in mind that the black race wasn't created in the state that they are today. They were more intelligent and advanced. I don't think many of you understand what spiritual degeneration really does. It really destroys. It closes one off spiritually and mentally and this does affect IQ, perception and insight. Even the white race is affected. They have degenerated too. We are all affected and not operating at our greatest potential. The black race is just feeling it hard because of our make up and default. It is what it is.
All of you here should be damn proud and happy to be here so you can FINISH Satan's work and turn your race back into the direction that they were ALREADY heading - Spiritual perfection. Keep meditating.
I think the bigger question here is "How can we Improve ourselves and progress our race and get back on track with our spiritual destiny?" I do not see any reason to keep dwelling on the negatives and what is. You all should be working to improve yourself and your people in anyway you can. Lead by example.  Blacks are very family and community oriented. 
All these negative things that blacks do and all that plagues them should really bother all of you and should be an incentive to work to change it and advance our race. Big time.
Every time I turn to the gods on this issue, the idea of redemption and improvement comes to mind.
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic17651.html  http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic17949.html  

Hail Satan
High Priestess Shannon

No for now but here is my mail address. I will like to contact you personally HP Shannonsamnugba@...

On Sat, 14 Jan, 2017 at 15:14, Sam Nugba<samnugba@... wrote: Thanks so much HP Shonnon. You're truly HP

On Fri, 13 Jan, 2017 at 17:14, soutlaw92@... [BlacksforSatan]<[email protected] wrote:   I want to start off by saying that the white race are superior when it comes to their intelligence and how civilized they are hence the western world and white dominated areas. It is quite evident. Look at places in the world like Africa, Jamaica and Haiti. They are third world and boarding ruins... Look at places in America such as Detroit....They are practically run down....

Hail Satan
High Priestess Shannon

I have to disagree with you HP. Whites are not smarter than blacks. Nor are blacks smarter than whites. For intelligence it comes down to how we were raised and what we choose to learn in our lives. Along with that saying whites are more civil is also false. It's almost like saying blacks can't be civil, when we have people in this group and around the world ss or not, that can be civil by standards. The third world countries are messed up not because of the Bosch race themselves. They didn't willingly choose to be in that position, they didn't and don't want to continue to live in this negative conditions. If anything they were almost forced into those positions. With no major national income or wealth, they aren't important to world powers, so they are almost stuck in this conditions. People simply just don't care about those countries because they aren't beneficial to anyone anymore. Being white doesn't make them better, same for Asian and blacks. Being descendant of Satan's race doesn't make them special out better in any fashion. This isn't something that needs to be implanted in our minds. It's like looking down on yourself and your own because someone says that this is the way it is. That is something I thought we were hear to break. This pattern of comparison that leads ultimately to 1 parties destruction. Blacks can be and are better than how we're portrayed, yes they're are a lot of blacks that can be considered degenerates. That doesn't make all of us the same. I'm sure no one here considers themselves of the status quo, we are with knowledge and we are applying that knowledge. It is important that we as ss or spiritual satanist understand this ourselves if we're ever to come to power in a major way. No one will follow a leader that doesn't know of what they speak on. Or goal is to help ourselves and our own, not everyone is ready for that type of progression, but for those we can help we should. As they will just add to the greater goal that Satan and our gods have in mind.
On Jan 14, 2017 10:25 AM, "Sam Nugba samnugba@... [BlacksforSatan]" <[email protected] wrote:
   No for now but here is my mail address. I will like to contact you personally HP [email protected]

I want to start off by saying that the white race are superior when it comes to their intelligence and how civilized they are hence the western world and white dominated areas. It is quite evident. Look at places in the world like Africa, Jamaica and Haiti. They are third world and boarding ruins... Look at places in America such as Detroit....They are practically run down....

Hail Satan
High Priestess Shannon

I.Q is hereditary by the g factor.   All dumb nations are black nations as a matter of fact an I.Q below 80 is considered mental retardation by some.  In general blacks lack imagination, are improvident, and are mentally children. Africa is the way it is now  because the blacks are that way. Even some advancements they have were given by Europeans or Arabs. If it's because someone else made it that way then why were blacks in mud huts barely wearing clothes and some were living in caves before even meeting whites or Arabs? I.Q is 70% hereditary of course there are exceptions but averages make a people just like a nation. On the bright side they're great for physical labor! As SS we're the exception just by being SS. Also all of humanity has degenerated some less than others. 
On Sat, Jan 14, 2017 at 7:25 AM, Sam Nugba samnugba@... [BlacksforSatan] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
   No for now but here is my mail address. I will like to contact you personally HP Shannonsamnugba@...

I think the bigger question here is "How can we Improve ourselves and progress our race and get back on track with our spiritual destiny?" I do not see any reason to keep dwelling on the negatives and what is. You all should be working to improve yourself and your people in anyway you can. Lead by example.  Blacks are very family and community oriented. 
http://josministries.prophpbb. com/topic17651.html  http://josministries.prophpbb. com/topic17949.html  

Hail Satan
High Priestess Shannon

I don't mean to come off as harsh but it is what it is. I like that you have faith in your race but it's good to know the truth.
On Mon, Jan 16, 2017 at 11:35 PM, 'Uchiha. Madara' e1234s@... [BlacksforSatan] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I have to disagree with you HP. Whites are not smarter than blacks. Nor are blacks smarter than whites. For intelligence it comes down to how we were raised and what we choose to learn in our lives. Along with that saying whites are more civil is also false. It's almost like saying blacks can't be civil, when we have people in this group and around the world ss or not, that can be civil by standards. The third world countries are messed up not because of the Bosch race themselves. They didn't willingly choose to be in that position, they didn't and don't want to continue to live in this negative conditions. If anything they were almost forced into those positions. With no major national income or wealth, they aren't important to world powers, so they are almost stuck in this conditions. People simply just don't care about those countries because they aren't beneficial to anyone anymore. Being white doesn't make them better, same for Asian and blacks. Being descendant of Satan's race doesn't make them special out better in any fashion. This isn't something that needs to be implanted in our minds. It's like looking down on yourself and your own because someone says that this is the way it is. That is something I thought we were hear to break. This pattern of comparison that leads ultimately to 1 parties destruction. Blacks can be and are better than how we're portrayed, yes they're are a lot of blacks that can be considered degenerates. That doesn't make all of us the same. I'm sure no one here considers themselves of the status quo, we are with knowledge and we are applying that knowledge. It is important that we as ss or spiritual satanist understand this ourselves if we're ever to come to power in a major way. No one will follow a leader that doesn't know of what they speak on. Or goal is to help ourselves and our own, not everyone is ready for that type of progression, but for those we can help we should. As they will just add to the greater goal that Satan and our gods have in mind. On Jan 14, 2017 10:25 AM, "Sam Nugba samnugba@... [BlacksforSatan]" <BlacksforSatan@yahoogroups. com wrote:

I think the bigger question here is "How can we Improve ourselves and progress our race and get back on track with our spiritual destiny?" I do not see any reason to keep dwelling on the negatives and what is. You all should be working to improve yourself and your people in anyway you can. Lead by example.  Blacks are very family and community oriented. 
http://josministries.prophpbb. com/topic17651.html  http://josministries.prophpbb. com/topic17949.html  

Hail Satan
High Priestess Shannon

There are always runes for order and intelligenc. Plus Shannon gave a ritual to help our race so don't stop doing it!
On Tue, Jan 17, 2017 at 12:38 AM, Black NS <kyriquekyrique@... wrote:
I don't mean to come off as harsh but it is what it is. I like that you have faith in your race but it's good to know the truth.
On Mon, Jan 16, 2017 at 11:35 PM, 'Uchiha. Madara' e1234s@... [BlacksforSatan] <BlacksforSatan@yahoogroups. com wrote:
  I have to disagree with you HP. Whites are not smarter than blacks. Nor are blacks smarter than whites. For intelligence it comes down to how we were raised and what we choose to learn in our lives. Along with that saying whites are more civil is also false. It's almost like saying blacks can't be civil, when we have people in this group and around the world ss or not, that can be civil by standards. The third world countries are messed up not because of the Bosch race themselves. They didn't willingly choose to be in that position, they didn't and don't want to continue to live in this negative conditions. If anything they were almost forced into those positions. With no major national income or wealth, they aren't important to world powers, so they are almost stuck in this conditions. People simply just don't care about those countries because they aren't beneficial to anyone anymore. Being white doesn't make them better, same for Asian and blacks. Being descendant of Satan's race doesn't make them special out better in any fashion. This isn't something that needs to be implanted in our minds. It's like looking down on yourself and your own because someone says that this is the way it is. That is something I thought we were hear to break. This pattern of comparison that leads ultimately to 1 parties destruction. Blacks can be and are better than how we're portrayed, yes they're are a lot of blacks that can be considered degenerates. That doesn't make all of us the same. I'm sure no one here considers themselves of the status quo, we are with knowledge and we are applying that knowledge. It is important that we as ss or spiritual satanist understand this ourselves if we're ever to come to power in a major way. No one will follow a leader that doesn't know of what they speak on. Or goal is to help ourselves and our own, not everyone is ready for that type of progression, but for those we can help we should. As they will just add to the greater goal that Satan and our gods have in mind. On Jan 14, 2017 10:25 AM, "Sam Nugba samnugba@... [BlacksforSatan]" <BlacksforSatan@... m wrote:

Hail Satan
High Priestess Shannon

Greetings my Brothers and Sisters in Satanism. What's the link with the Mormons and us. I asked because tthere Temples activities look like christian and also an occult whose goal is reaching the Godhead being gods. 

On Sat, 14 Jan, 2017 at 15:25, Sam Nugba<samnugba@... wrote:  No for now but here is my mail address. I will like to contact you personally HP Shannonsamnugba@...

On Sat, 14 Jan, 2017 at 15:14, Sam Nugba<samnugba@... wrote: Thanks so much HP Shonnon. You're truly HP

Hail Satan
High Priestess Shannon

@Uchiha 
First of all, I am going to start off by saying that you have not comprehended nor have you come to understand what I wrote in my last post because if you did you wouldn't have wrote those things in your last post. You are letting your personal emotions get in the way. You feel attacked and threatened personally. You think that just because blacks do not have the same IQ or creativity as whites that means that you as a person are stupid or inferior. Wrong. This is the problem with most blacks. They let their emotions and aggression get in the way. You can not reason with many of them.  You just turned what I said around and made everything negative. I have time and time again mentioned that not all blacks are degenerate.This goes without saying. 
 I also want to mention that the white and Asian race has their own horrible and rotten apples. All races do. Look at the fucking Arabs....the ones who are follow Islam. They are fucking evil.Look at the M.E and at the ones invading Europe.
 However, this is the group for BLACK satanists and so here we focus on and discuss our own race. 
 There are exceptions and good people of our race, obviously.... especially we Spiritual Satanists. We are the elite of our race. Even the intelligent blacks who are non satanists ADMIT these things that I have mentioned. They even see the aberrant behaviour of our race, so let's not make excuses. You seem like a smart person, just use your logic and get rid of your personal complexes.
Now, the only way CHANGE is going to happen is if we ADMIT these truths and come to terms with reality even if the truth may hurt at first and THEN we can be progressive and work with what we have. The intelligent blacks of our race will lead.
I'm black and I even see these things. I do not feel less of a person. I am a beautiful black gentile and have my own strengths and weakness and I AM working to be the best I can be. You said "No one is going to follow a leader who does not know of what they speak of." I am sure that was directed towards me. You definitely are not in any position to say that. It almost makes me want to laugh.
You are being easily swayed by that BIG LIE from the jews that we are all equal. No matter what, we all will never be equal and that's fine.  Just as was said before, aristocrats of the soul do not need to be equal....If you do not get that saying..then you are not ready to accept that truth and the bigger picture.

Look around you, seriously. The white race is a progressive race and look at their achievements and what they have brought to humanity.  Look at the western world. Seriously. You need to know your history and not get blinded by feelings.

You're giving into that big lie of all of us being equal. Intelligence is not measured by one's upbringings alone. That is a silly statement. One example is in South Africa when all the whites left the schools and structure that they initiated, the blacks went back to their tribal ways. Infrastructure fell. This is apparent in Detroit and in places built by whites in Haiti. It is in ruins. What's the excuse besides a corrupt black government? Let us put aside the fact that there are the jews and social injustices with those who are wealthy and control the government, i.e classism and divides with the poor and wealthy. This happens in black and white societies.

But lets look at the people, I have seen and know of many poor white areas and countries...they still do not look as bad as the poor black ones for a reason. There is still less crime and more social order in the white areas. No matter what society you grow up in, the fact still remains that each race has a nature. That's it. 
I do not want to hear that bullshit about being put in a situation which completely affects the state of a race. It is a two way road. It really is. Oh and Yes, whites are more civil. I cant begin to explain how many blacks act out and murder, rape and commit all sorts of crimes like it's nothing. How about you all look at the book "Don't make the black kids angry". You will see in comparison. It is no different in Africa. It is appalling, senseless and savage like.
 A big majority of blacks in America are a little different then the ones in Africa because most blacks in America have some white DNA hence why we look a little different and why the average black person's IQ is higher than the average in Africa. This is from fact and DNA testings.
Right now I do not care about personal feelings and hurt. What I care about is facts, logic, truth, progressing MY race and getting them BACK on the path to greatness and spiritual evolution. Even if that means highlighting the negatives because that needs to be addressed so that change can happen. We need to take responsibility for our own actions and personal faults.
Satanism is not for the weak.
Anyone here can keep feeling sorry for themselves and hating themselves OR recognize the problem, come up with a solution and start FIGHTING for CHANGE. Let's not be weak. Let us be progressive. This is what Satan and the gods intended.
No matter what happens order will be restored and Satan and the gods will take over and work through all of his dedicated people to get the truth out. I know you're probably going to keep trying to argue. Be my guest but the truth will always remain whether you deny it or not. When you can have a logical conversation with me based on facts, then I will continue with you.
Hail Satan!
High Priestess Shannon

I just want everyone to know that the race situation is intense and sensitive for many now but the truth needs to be accepted but using the word "dumb" will not be tolerated and is not called for. Even animals cannot do things that humans do but it doesn't mean that they are dumb or retarded.....
It doesn't work that way. Just so all of you understand.

High Priestess Shannon

Lmao the problem with blacks. Too much ego, I was once like you uchiha , ranting and all that crap, bruh just cause the sky is blue and you don't like it mean it gon change bruh. It ain't!

You got to understand that even if the whites are smarter they can't know it all, we all need to work together, they need our contribution, without the 3 races there can never be a balance, we are meant to support one another, we are suppose to fill up each other's loop holes! the thing is we blacks just missed the purpose due to degeneration of our souls.

None of us want to feel inferior. And as a whole, our people are not inferior to any other race, ethnic group or nationality. BUT TOO MANY OF US ACT LIKE WE ARE. Too many of our people are easily influenced in the wrong direction – packing thee jails, getting addicted to the THC in weed, rioting where we tear up our own neighborhoods, sagging pants, dressing like whores, stealing from and killing each other – and making excuses for all of it. But how in the world do these things tie into ego?
Too many of our people will not listen, learn or try a better way instead of placing their lives, health, freedom and finances at risk. Wisdom and strategy wins more battles than angry and offended egos. And rather than listen in order to gain wisdom, many of our people would rather get offended at the idea of being told what they don’t know. I know this happens when many of us are young and foolish, but that should change as we mature and get older. Yet a great many older fools amongst our people exist. I mean people in their 30s, 40s, 50s and 60s. They will not listen because they already think they know things they don’t in fact know at all Ego.

The irony is the fact that most of our people who have egos are allowing these egos to prevent them from humbling themselves, from listening and learning. Yet these people are also those who often cannot produce the results to match their egos. Thus big egos but small results. Before you can teach, you must be teachable and taught. Before you can lead, you must be able to follow. Before you qualify to be in charge, you must be willing to do your all as a subordinate. Before you can correct others, you must be willing to be corrected. Before you can expect things from others, you must be willing to expect these things from yourself and able to produce them.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Goddess Innana!

-Tecyn-

Kkkkkkk it's funny when people think they know yet they don't? If u're still hurt by peoples words, then u got to work on elevating your soul. I'm not saying I'm right, bt I'm saying u are all wrong. <hr>From: soutlaw92@... [BlacksforSatan]
Sent: ‎2017-‎01-‎18 00:37
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: Re: [BlacksforSatan] Re: hello, I have a question

I just want everyone to know that the race situation is intense and sensitive for many now but the truth needs to be accepted but using the word "dumb" will not be tolerated and is not called for. Even animals cannot do things that humans do but it doesn't mean that they are dumb or retarded.....
It doesn't work that way. Just so all of you understand.

High Priestess Shannon

Facts said tecyn#
I often see so many of our people filled with good ideas and potential which are choked out by ego. They will not work will anyone unless they are in charge. They will not contribute unless their multi-level marketing idea is out front. They focus on who will get the credit first and who will get the money. They behave like two children arguing over who was given the biggest cookie or the most Kool- Aid in their glass. We don’t have time for any of that and we have to wake our people up now. So stop getting offended and start plugging into the whole. We must come to realize that egos don’t pay bills and we can be a lot stronger and more successful by working together than we could ever be if we do not.

IQ doesn't hold any weight, study engineering and you will find that even the smartest people will be dumbfounded. Most IQ test are based on how fast you answer questions not if you get them right or wrong.
On Jan 17, 2017 3:30 AM, "Black NS kyriquekyrique@... [BlacksforSatan]" <[email protected] wrote:
  I.Q is hereditary by the g factor.   All dumb nations are black nations as a matter of fact an I.Q below 80 is considered mental retardation by some.  In general blacks lack imagination, are improvident, and are mentally children. Africa is the way it is now  because the blacks are that way. Even some advancements they have were given by Europeans or Arabs. If it's because someone else made it that way then why were blacks in mud huts barely wearing clothes and some were living in caves before even meeting whites or Arabs? I.Q is 70% hereditary of course there are exceptions but averages make a people just like a nation. On the bright side they're great for physical labor! As SS we're the exception just by being SS. Also all of humanity has degenerated some less than others. 
On Sat, Jan 14, 2017 at 7:25 AM, Sam Nugba [email protected] [BlacksforSatan] <[email protected] wrote:
   No for now but here is my mail address. I will like to contact you personally HP Shannon[email protected]

Hail Satan
High Priestess Shannon

@HP I'm not prideful, I'm not pro black. I know facts are facts and all of that seems to be degrading your race, our race. As if that is all we've been able to accomplish and that is all we have to offer the world. The lowest level on a hierarchy. I'm rejecting this because it's complete bullshit. If none of us were ss would we be in the same category? Are we finding hope in satanism so we stand out and practically above those that are without? Personally, I say no. I am in Satanism to help all gentiles and be a Shepard to the animals of the world. This should be default our intention. We are all equal, the scale just isn't balanced at the moment. Every god is equal, white, black, and Asian. None of them look down on each other or see another as a lesser or higher. They all have the same level of intelligence and can easily learn something that they don't. Promoting to your people as a HP of Satan and satanism that they are lesser is a very bad idea to spread. I'm not saying say that we are better and need to rebel or some shit, but stating that we need to see ourselves as equals. For hundreds of years we've been seen as a lesser being. Why would we influence ourselves to think and believe the same thing? I challenge you and everyone else who reads this to speak to any god and ask about this, and I will do the same. Then we all come back with the responses we got. Fair? On Jan 18, 2017 3:14 PM, "Uchiha. Madara" <e1234s@... wrote:
IQ doesn't hold any weight, study engineering and you will find that even the smartest people will be dumbfounded. Most IQ test are based on how fast you answer questions not if you get them right or wrong. On Jan 17, 2017 3:30 AM, "Black NS [email protected] [BlacksforSatan]" <[email protected] wrote:
On Sat, Jan 14, 2017 at 7:25 AM, Sam Nugba [email protected] [BlacksforSatan] <[email protected] wrote:
   No for now but here is my mail address. I will like to contact you personally HP Shannon[email protected]

Hail Satan
High Priestess Shannon

At this point, I am just going to assume that you do not have the mental acuity or patience to read carefully what I have written. It is pretty obvious. I bet after reading this post, you'll still find a crappy and stupid reason to keep debating.
All I am making clear here is the apparent differences in the races. We are all NOT equal. We all have the equal right for food, quality life and being happy and healthy but there is NO PLACE on earth where EVERYONE and EVERYTHING is equal. This is in Nature. This goes for plants and animals too. Why perpetuate the lie that all races have the sane capabilities? This is not true. Not even the gods are equal and they know this. They are all different and have their own traits and power. They respect each other. The gods have rankings, hierarchies and classes too. But I bet you didn't take your time to realize that either.
Where  did you see me post that the white race is better? Huh? All I made sure is to point out that they are more civilized and have greater creative ability. Why are you looking at it from just an intelligence aspect. Just because one race cannot do something another race can do does not mean that one is inferior or good for nothing. The races are their own nature and metaphysic. The races should not be compared that way.. It's like comparing apples and oranges and deciding which is best. You can't come to a definitive answer.
I am degrading my own race because I am pointing out the facts?? This shit needs to be known. I am always pointing out the negatives because shit is so bad that it is destroying our race in all ways. You cant just focus on improving a race with just focusing on the good. Many blacks just refuse to accept the fact that they are wrong and with fault. Like that Black Lives Matter crap. Blacks killing each exponentially everyday and attacking/murdering whites, etc and yet they claim that they are being singled out and killed by police. When you look at the statistics, the number of black fatalities caused by  white cops are very very low.  
This is the problem with blacks, they refuse to look at their faults and do not seek to want to progress or improve themselves. The good and intelligent blacks that point this shit out and try to improve and reform their race are labeled as outcasts and sell outs. One can still be pro black and know the truth and accept all truths. Each race needs to be "pro- themselves".
So as a black gentile, you're damn right I am going to point out the faults of my race because I am angry and disappointed. The damn Jews started this whole shit and so they must be destroyed..after that you move on to the black race and you start working on improving/elevating them. If blacks are tired of being perceived in a negative and lesser way, they need to work and change it. 
Also, don't bring up this "I dare you to ask the gods" BS. I already consult with the gods and all that I am mentioning here is because they want it known. If you have a problem with it, then work on your personal complexes....
All the races, whether White, Black or Asian, we are all under the same Satanic family and are working to become our own gods. The fact that Satan created the black race says a lot. 
I am very done in having this conversation with you. Your mind is not open enough to comprehend what I am getting at.
High Priestess Shannon

You have rambled on for far too long now uchiha dude.

Don't know why you are arguing about this, why weren't your fingers made equal?

we satanists are not xtian who sugar coat the truth or hide it..

... Wait

lol

You even a satanist?

There is a direct correlation between I.Q and the wealth of nations. Plus it's hereditary and all advancements and luxuries we enjoy are from white western nations the only ones close to that are Asians. There are always exceptions and blacks are great at certain things that others are not. Such as running East Africans are excellent runners! Blacks also mature faster than all other races and have the most testosterone!
Race and I.Q
http://www.vdare.com/articles/race-diff ... an-peoples

What different I.Q scores mean
http://wilderdom.com/intelligence/IQWhatScoresMean.html
On Wed, Jan 18, 2017 at 12:14 PM, 'Uchiha. Madara' e1234s@... [BlacksforSatan] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  IQ doesn't hold any weight, study engineering and you will find that even the smartest people will be dumbfounded. Most IQ test are based on how fast you answer questions not if you get them right or wrong. On Jan 17, 2017 3:30 AM, "Black NS kyriquekyrique@... [BlacksforSatan]" <BlacksforSatan@yahoogroups. com wrote:
On Sat, Jan 14, 2017 at 7:25 AM, Sam Nugba samnugba@... [BlacksforSatan] <BlacksforSatan@yahoogroups. com wrote:

Hail Satan
High Priestess Shannon

As for the race and I.Q link I we know that Satan created the races. I think that Satan put each race in the environment they're best suited for. Who knows?
On Wed, Jan 18, 2017 at 2:04 PM, Black NS <kyriquekyrique@... wrote:
There is a direct correlation between I.Q and the wealth of nations. Plus it's hereditary and all advancements and luxuries we enjoy are from white western nations the only ones close to that are Asians. There are always exceptions and blacks are great at certain things that others are not. Such as running East Africans are excellent runners! Blacks also mature faster than all other races and have the most testosterone!
Race and I.Q
http://www.vdare.com/articles/ race-differences-immigration- and-the-twilight-of-the- european-peoples

What different I.Q scores mean
http://wilderdom.com/ intelligence/IQWhatScoresMean. html
On Wed, Jan 18, 2017 at 12:14 PM, 'Uchiha. Madara' e1234s@... [BlacksforSatan] <BlacksforSatan@yahoogroups. com wrote:
  IQ doesn't hold any weight, study engineering and you will find that even the smartest people will be dumbfounded. Most IQ test are based on how fast you answer questions not if you get them right or wrong. On Jan 17, 2017 3:30 AM, "Black NS kyriquekyrique@... [BlacksforSatan]" <BlacksforSatan@... m wrote:
On Sat, Jan 14, 2017 at 7:25 AM, Sam Nugba samnugba@... [BlacksforSatan] <BlacksforSatan@... m wrote:

Hail Satan
High Priestess Shannon

From this debate lays the truth, blacks are not civilized as whites. The reason being, whites hide their stupidity, yet blacks are proud abt theirs. Africa is what it is today because of that Lie u keep on programming. low IQ, low IQ? You have sturdy too much white lies now u think u're genius, well u're not. If The Gods asked you to tell us this, would you mind asking Them for us WHY?

Come to South Africa u'll be surprised. Uncivilized whites community exists. <hr>From: 'Uchiha. Madara' e1234s@... [BlacksforSatan]
Sent: ‎2017-‎01-‎18 22:45

@HP I'm not prideful, I'm not pro black. I know facts are facts and all of that seems to be degrading your race, our race. As if that is all we've been able to accomplish and that is all we have to offer the world. The lowest level on a hierarchy. I'm rejecting this because it's complete bullshit. If none of us were ss would we be in the same category? Are we finding hope in satanism so we stand out and practically above those that are without? Personally, I say no. I am in Satanism to help all gentiles and be a Shepard to the animals of the world. This should be default our intention. We are all equal, the scale just isn't balanced at the moment. Every god is equal, white, black, and Asian. None of them look down on each other or see another as a lesser or higher. They all have the same level of intelligence and can easily learn something that they don't. Promoting to your people as a HP of Satan and satanism that they are lesser is a very bad idea to spread. I'm not saying say that we are better and need to rebel or some shit, but stating that we need to see ourselves as equals. For hundreds of years we've been seen as a lesser being. Why would we influence ourselves to think and believe the same thing? I challenge you and everyone else who reads this to speak to any god and ask about this, and I will do the same. Then we all come back with the responses we got. Fair? On Jan 18, 2017 3:14 PM, "Uchiha. Madara" <e1234s@... wrote:
IQ doesn't hold any weight, study engineering and you will find that even the smartest people will be dumbfounded. Most IQ test are based on how fast you answer questions not if you get them right or wrong. On Jan 17, 2017 3:30 AM, "Black NS kyriquekyrique@... [BlacksforSatan]" <[email protected] wrote:
On Sat, Jan 14, 2017 at 7:25 AM, Sam Nugba samnugba@... [BlacksforSatan] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Hail Satan
High Priestess Shannon

Posted by: "Uchiha. Madara" <e1234s@...

Have you tried the highest rated email app? With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.
https://[/IMGPrivacy
[The entire original message is not included.]

Can you can prove that the AVERAGRE I.Q of a nation doesn't correlate with it's progress and rank? Where is your evidence to back your claims? When every race was separate Africans were in huts with barely clothes and no written language, Asians had their empires written language and inventions, Whites had Greece Rome and etc. fully clothed, poetry, science, myths, and Universities and etc. And don't say blacks had universities like Timbuktu even though Arabs conquered those lands taught in schools and the religion was Islam.  Oh and South Africa where whites are being killed raped and kicked out because of the savagery of blacks. The black schools had to lower the bar so they could pass. Whites founded S. Africa and let blacks in but the only thing they did was farm/industrial/ physical labor because their AVERAGE I.Q  was around 60. The Jews used blacks to kill the whites and create a communist country. The Jews have even stated that they want to use the colored race to kill whites and enslave the less intelligent colored races. Also I never said I was a genius. 

The G factor

http://www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/r ... atters.pdf

Also a good website to check out on intelligence 

http://www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/intel/index.html

Professor Bouchard claims intelligence is 70 per cent inherited, whereas Professor Plomin believes the figure is nearer 50 per cent.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/scien ... 75770.html

http://www.vdare.com/articles/iq-and-th ... to-ron-unz The lowest IQs are those of the Bushmen of the Kalahari Desert and the Pygmies of the West African rain forests at an average 53, and the Australian Aborigines at an average 62. IQs in sub-Saharan Arica are approximately 70 and this retards their economic development

The calculation of IQs for all nations in the world has shown that IQ differences contribute significantly to differences in economic development and to our understanding of why some nations are rich while others remain poor.
http://www.vdare.com/articles/richard-l ... and-the-us
Debating The Unmentionable: The Black-White IQ Gap
http://www.vdare.com/articles/debating- ... ite-iq-gap

<a rel="nofollow" na[/IMG]Low [/IMG]5% of people have an [/IMG]Sever[/IMG]50-70 - [/IMG]35-50 - [/IMG]20-35 - Severe [/IMG]IQ < 20 - Profound mental retardation (1%)</li>
http://wilderdom.com/intelligence/IQWhatScoresMean.html 

Blacks also have much higher
crime rates than

Whites in the United States
, and also in the

Caribbean
and
<a rel="nofollow">South
Africa. High rates of crime seem to be a
<a rel="nofollow">
universal characteristic of Blacks.
There appear to be three reasons why racial IQs are related to crime
rates.

• First, those with low IQs are less able to
    understand the adverse cost of being caught and
    punished.
     </li>

• Second, boys with low IQs do badly at school and
    typically live with others who also do badly at
    school. As a result the whole subculture becomes
    alienated from school and society and sees little
    prospect of earning a good living by gainful
    employment. Crime seems to offer an attractive
    alternative.
    <a rel="nofollow">
    Alienation from school leads to disruptive
    behaviour that eventually leads to expulsion or
    exclusion</li>
    • A third reason for the high rates of crime and
      school exclusions of Blacks seems to be that, in
      addition to their low IQ, Blacks have short time
      horizons such that they do not look ahead at the likely
      future consequences of their actions. </li>
      http://www.vdare.com/articles/race-diff ... an-peoples

• </li>
        On Wed, Jan 18, 2017 at 4:23 PM, prince garikayi takudzwagarikayimahute@... [BlacksforSatan] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
          From this debate lays the truth, blacks are not civilized as whites. The reason being, whites hide their stupidity, yet blacks are proud abt theirs. Africa is what it is today because of that Lie u keep on programming. low IQ, low IQ? You have sturdy too much white lies now u think u're genius, well u're not. If The Gods asked you to tell us this, would you mind asking Them for us WHY?

Come to South Africa u'll be surprised. Uncivilized whites community exists. <hr>From: 'Uchiha. Madara' e1234s@... [BlacksforSatan]
        Sent: ‎2017-‎01-‎18 22:45

IQ doesn't hold any weight, study engineering and you will find that even the smartest people will be dumbfounded. Most IQ test are based on how fast you answer questions not if you get them right or wrong. On Jan 17, 2017 3:30 AM, "Black NS kyriquekyrique@... [BlacksforSatan]" <BlacksforSatan@yahoogroups. com wrote:
        On Sat, Jan 14, 2017 at 7:25 AM, Sam Nugba samnugba@... [BlacksforSatan] <BlacksforSatan@yahoogroups. com wrote:

Hail Satan
        High Priestess Shannon

Posted by: "Uchiha. Madara" <e1234s@...

Have you tried the highest rated email app? With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.
        https://[/IMGPrivacy
        [The entire original message is not included.]

I'm just saying there's nothing particularly special about whites because they share Satan's DNA. Blacks aren't dumb like we're perceived to be, and all of us here break that stereotype. I'm not feeding into white lies or anyone's lies got that manner. The point I'm trying to get across is that we are all equal but different. Like you mentioned Shannon races have a different nature, this I do know. Blacks have a more grounded natural vibe if I may insist. Either way I stand by what I believe, being that blacks aren't as dumbfounded as you all insist, and you all stand by your thoughts and beliefs that are too scattered to list. To whoever asked.
1. Yes I'm a Satanist.
2. No I've never actually done research on specific IQs because I found that they are inaccurate when measuring real intelligence.

I never said that blacks are naturally dumbfounded and you are changing what I said around. Blacks just do not have the same foresight and creative ability as whites. That is the difference and there is nothing wrong with that. Obviously as we advance and open our souls, this will elevate our abilities. No one is saying this is impossible. This is where you are missing the point. We are finishing the godhead.
Obviously not all blacks fail in the mental department. There are many intelligent people in our race and that goes without saying. What we are all mentioning is that difference between blacks and whites that people need to understand, which many do not.  I already wrote an article that summarizes the black race as being a grounded and primal race. So stop trying to insist that the only standing thing is the negatives.
There are positives to all races and they all have their own abilities. The white race is exceptional in that they have an advanced creative ability hence all that you see that has taken humanity out of the dark ages. Look at technology and civilization. This is the difference. You just still refuse to accept reality.
The races have their own abilities and their own traits that make them unique. I should not have to keep repeating myself.
You still do not comprehend the bigger picture. So with that being said, do not keep replying to this thread because you're wasting your time. Now that you have said your thoughts, you do not have to keep replying to this thread because it is going in circles. 
A simple truth is turning into a big issue and unfortunately this will be the greatest issue in explaining this to the blacks. I know this now. Some will just refuse to accept because of ego and emotions...
High Priestess Shannon

Each race is at a different stage of evolution. That says it all and the evidence shows. No matter how much you want to cry, that is truth. Now lets work to change that and finish what was started. The blacks that Satan created were much more intelligent and advanced then the blacks of today. This is what spiritual degeneration does. Like I said, even the white race has degenerated. We are all impacted.
This is all I am saying on the matter. No one is saying that the black race is dumb but we can all agree that each race has different mental capabilities.
Now, this subject angers me because of how weak many people can be in accepting the truth. We all do not have to be equal.That is fine. Working on improving yourself is a great strength. That is what we should all strive. Satan doesn't want us to be all the same. But he does want us to work to be the best we can be.
High Priestess Shannon

1.africans children have shown more advanced psychomotor development.

2.africans have superior working memory

3.africans have superior vision and hearing due to the melanin .

4.africans have bigger brains and 200 million neurons in the brain due to testerone.

5.African have denser, and thus stronger bones, hence less vulnerable to bone fractures

6.testeorone also gives you improved health,superior motor abilities,increased mental focus .

7.africans are the most "HETROZYGOTIC" evolutionary fit people on earth. they have the most genetic variation in its people.

8.africans have more fast twitch muscles

9.african melanin helps
A.balance cells in body,B.maintains calcium homeostasis,C.regulates calcium in the inner ear.D.filters out UV radiation.E.decreases cataractsF, gives protection from DNA damage.

10.africans have the least calcified pineal gland which is needed for a better sense of direction amongst other things

11.the pineal gland also produces melatonin which is at the same part of the brain has serotonin.
together melatonin and
serotonin is important for
A.sleep B.perception.C.memory.D.cardio vascular activity E.respiratory activity F.motor output G.sensory and neuroendocrine function.H.helps immune functions.I.increases immune memory J.stimulates antibody production

Melatonin helps
A.age slower B.help withfree radical scavenger etc

What you fail to understand is that the black race is more degenerated spiritually than any other races there he causing so many things to go wrong.

I hope you feel better with that list dude.

Where did you get that list from? It is important to list a source instead of just posting things out of the blue.
Some of those things in the list seem a tad bit exaggerated. I am not a physiologist but I still would like to check the source.
High Priestess Shannon

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back