Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hello i am new i need advice

alfredotrevino19

My email address is alfredotrevino19@... plz respond back there I have been reading and following up on the teachings of the Joy of Satan but I have questions I wish I could have someone to talk to about mainly about the summoning of deamons. I successfully summoned one many years ago so I really need advice I can explain in detail I hope someone responds first.

"hello I am miss Joo. I would like to talk to you about how JoS sucks how xianity is right and secretly lead you away from this war. I will steal your personal info and use that against you. Now give me your financial support too and we'll be set forever you goyim."

K i know that that was not perfect. But NEVER give any personal info about yourself online. Especially not here. We have infiltrators who would love to see you in ruins.

You may ask your question here in the open. Be careful in how you formulate your problem though if it is very personal.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back