Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hello everyone

darrklady13

Im Hecatemother in the other JoyofSatan666 group.

Im in love with a woman and I am bi-sexual. At least I think. Maybe I was lesbian all along and didn't realize it.

Always been attracted to women just never got the chance, took the opportunity, or got the nerve to follow my instincts.

This time I did, and I'm damn happy about it.

So here I am.

Hail lord Satan!

Hey, what's up? Welcome to your new home, sister. I'm a lesbian. I've known that since I was around 5. Anywho, if you wanna talk with me somemore, you can personally email me or you can email here; it doesn't really matter to me.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <hecatemother@... wrote:

Im in love with a woman and I am bi-sexual. At least I think. Maybe I was lesbian all along and didn't realize it.

Always been attracted to women just never got the chance, took the opportunity, or got the nerve to follow my instincts.

So here I am.

Hail lord Satan!

Hi Hecatemother! Welcome to the group, it's great to see you!

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson
http://www.joyofsatan.com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <hecatemother@... wrote:

So here I am.

Hail lord Satan!

Thank you Jake its great to be here. The energy is far out great.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-----Original Message-----
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 20:48:48
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [Satanicgaycommunity] Re: Hello everyone

Hi Hecatemother! Welcome to the group, it's great to see you!

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

So here I am.

Hail lord Satan!

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

Thanks for the welcome.
When I was about 7 or 8 I was tempted to kiss my girlfriend cuz she was begging me to... Lol. I wanted to do it soOo bad! But I was afraid we would get caught.

Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 17:33:27

Hey, what's up? Welcome to your new home, sister. I'm a lesbian. I've known that since I was around 5. Anywho, if you wanna talk with me somemore, you can personally email me or you can email here; it doesn't really matter to me.

So here I am.

Hail lord Satan!

Yahoo! Groups Links

You welcome, Hecatemother . Wanna be friends? I'm always open.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], hecatemother@... wrote:

Thanks for the welcome.
When I was about 7 or 8 I was tempted to kiss my girlfriend cuz she was begging me to... Lol. I wanted to do it soOo bad! But I was afraid we would get caught.

Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 17:33:27

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <hecatemother@ wrote:

So here I am.

Hail lord Satan!

Yahoo! Groups Links

im new to this group and wanted to say hi I have looked into other religions such as catholicism, and the christen faith but none of it ever made sense to me until I read the satanic bible I feel this is the right path for me it makes sense I just wish I could make other people in my life understand that this is not bad Have a good day everyone WHITEWOLF

It isn't the Satanic bible you should be looking to. It wasn't even written by a confirmed legitimate Satanist I don't think. www.joyofsatan.org Read up here, it's the most useful resource you can use if you are really curious about Spiritual Satanism. If you do choose to dedicate, I can help you with magickal spells, since I have been having 99% of my spells working, I feel I can help. Hail Satan!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 5:03:53 PM
Subject: [Satanicgaycommunity] Hello everyone

im new to this group and wanted to say hi I have looked into other religions such as catholicism, and the christen faith but none of it ever made sense to me until I read the satanic bible I feel this is the right path for me it makes sense I just wish I could make other people in my life understand that this is not bad Have a good day everyone WHITEWOLF

Dear Kael  thank you for the [/IMG]</var>

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2012 12:50 AM
Subject: Re: [Satanicgaycommunity] Hello everyone

It isn't the Satanic bible you should be looking to. It wasn't even written by a confirmed legitimate Satanist I don't think. http://www.joyofsatan.org/ Read up here, it's the most useful resource you can use if you are really curious about Spiritual Satanism. If you do choose to dedicate, I can help you with magickal spells, since I have been having 99% of my spells working, I feel I can help. Hail Satan!

First of all Anton Lavey uses Satan as symbolism for the logical part of our brains, instead of a real god, second, the Satanic bible has corrupt knowledge in it, it says you should sacrifice animals which is a major no no in Satanism. It depends on which branch you want to to go, Anton Lavey is an Atheist Satanist or a Laveyan Satanist. I'm a Spiritual Satanist, we know that Satan is a real being and worship him as such.  It really depends on where you lean upon this, Atheist, or Theistic? I still in-courage you to give the JOS a read, though, no matter what side you are on.
Hail Satan!

Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2012 6:05:09 AM

It isn't the Satanic bible you should be looking to. It wasn't even written by a confirmed legitimate Satanist I don't think. http://www.joyofsatan.org/ Read up here, it's the most useful resource you can use if you are really curious about Spiritual Satanism. If you do choose to dedicate, I can help you with magickal spells, since I have been having 99% of my spells working, I feel I can help. Hail Satan!

I am not defending Anton LaVey/Howard Levey here, but he was not an atheist like his followers are. He actually believed in Satan and His Demons in a very literal way. Other members of the Church of Satan did at the time, as well. This information isn't circulated very well. The one and only reason LaVey was incarnated as a Jew was because that was the only way he could get his writings published. Even though LaVey was incarnated as a Jew, he had Nazi [Satanic] themes and elements.

While LaVey did show some signs of atheism, he was pro-Darwin. His plagiarism of Ragnar Redbeard's "Might Is Right" is a perfect example. Despite his faults, he made some changes that needed to be changed for Satanism. In addition, LaVey KNEW that Satan and His Demons ARE PAGAN [GENTILE] GODS/ESSES. He'd be turning over in his grave right now if he knew what his followers have turned his church into.

I have never read LaVey encourage animal sacrifice, but he talked about the hypocrisy of the humans who would rather kill an innocent animal rather than a human who suffers from incompetence and behaves much worse than an animal on all fours. However, even though he never encouraged cruelty to animals, unfortunately, I read somewhere that he mistreated animals. Once a Jew, always a Jew.

That is all I have to say about Anton LaVey at this time. Satan does NOT accept any Jews into Satanism, no matter how much Jews and Jew-lovers might like to think, but LaVey was protected by Satan, as He had chosen him to incarnate into the only possible creature that could get Satanism out into where the Gentiles could learn anything about it, even though LaVey didn't know much about Satanism, himself.

The point of all of this is that Anton LaVey KNEW Satan and his Demons were real. At the end of LaVey's life, LaVey realized that he had been worshipping Pagan Gods/esses for the whole time, and that SATAN HIMSELF, is a Pagan God.

When I say 'PAGAN,' I am not referring to Wicca or Bitchcraft. I am referring to pre-Margaret Murray's and pre-Gerald Gardner's revisionism of total unadulterated PRE-CHRISTIAN **GENTILE** religion and spirituality.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Kael Meier <meierkael@... wrote:

First of all Anton Lavey uses Satan as symbolism for the logical part of our brains, instead of a real god, second, the Satanic bible has corrupt knowledge in it, it says you should sacrifice animals which is a major no no in Satanism. It depends on which branch you want to to go, Anton Lavey is an Atheist Satanist or a Laveyan Satanist. I'm a Spiritual Satanist, we know that Satan is a real being and worship him as such.  It really depends on where you lean upon this, Atheist, or Theistic? I still in-courage you to give the JOS a read, though, no matter what side you are on.

Hail Satan!

Dear Kael  thank you for the info and the offer to help I really appreciate it the book I was talking about was written by Anton Szandor Lavey it was on line if it is not right can you please direct me to some knowable web sites                   thanks again Whitewolf

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Thank you Kael                                                                                                                                                                &n bsp;                                                                                                                                For the [/IMG]</var>

Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2012 8:17 PM

Hail Satan!

Aquino wrote a large book on his time in the COS and what lead up to the TOS. What he stated was the reason the Temple of Set was formed by clergy members of the COS. Because they where all worshipping Satan as a real God not an archetype at the top. And they wished to create a modality that dropped the outer circle atheism and go with pure theism. .And this was the reason they broke ranks with the COS. He also mentioned they went into the COS with the belief Satan was an archetype but found out fast via experience He is a real God. Aquino could never fully free himself from the xian metaphysic sadly, though.
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2012 9:10:09 PM

I am not defending Anton LaVey/Howard Levey here, but he was not an atheist like his followers are. He actually believed in Satan and His Demons in a very literal way. Other members of the Church of Satan did at the time, as well. This information isn't circulated very well. The one and only reason LaVey was incarnated as a Jew was because that was the only way he could get his writings published. Even though LaVey was incarnated as a Jew, he had Nazi [Satanic] themes and elements.

While LaVey did show some signs of atheism, he was pro-Darwin. His plagiarism of Ragnar Redbeard's "Might Is Right" is a perfect example. Despite his faults, he made some changes that needed to be changed for Satanism. In addition, LaVey KNEW that Satan and His Demons ARE PAGAN [GENTILE] GODS/ESSES. He'd be turning over in his grave right now if he knew what his followers have turned his church into.

I have never read LaVey encourage animal sacrifice, but he talked about the hypocrisy of the humans who would rather kill an innocent animal rather than a human who suffers from incompetence and behaves much worse than an animal on all fours. However, even though he never encouraged cruelty to animals, unfortunately, I read somewhere that he mistreated animals. Once a Jew, always a Jew.

That is all I have to say about Anton LaVey at this time. Satan does NOT accept any Jews into Satanism, no matter how much Jews and Jew-lovers might like to think, but LaVey was protected by Satan, as He had chosen him to incarnate into the only possible creature that could get Satanism out into where the Gentiles could learn anything about it, even though LaVey didn't know much about Satanism, himself.

The point of all of this is that Anton LaVey KNEW Satan and his Demons were real. At the end of LaVey's life, LaVey realized that he had been worshipping Pagan Gods/esses for the whole time, and that SATAN HIMSELF, is a Pagan God.

When I say 'PAGAN,' I am not referring to Wicca or Bitchcraft. I am referring to pre-Margaret Murray's and pre-Gerald Gardner's revisionism of total unadulterated PRE-CHRISTIAN **GENTILE** religion and spirituality.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson
http://www.joyofsatan.com/

--- In mailto:Satanicgaycommunity%40yahoogroups.com, Kael Meier <meierkael@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

Dear Kael  thank you for the info and the offer to help I really appreciate it the book I was talking about was written by Anton Szandor Lavey it was on line if it is not right can you please direct me to some knowable web sites                   thanks again Whitewolf

To: "mailto:Satanicgaycommunity%40yahoogroups.com" <mailto:Satanicgaycommunity%40yahoogroups.com

To: mailto:Satanicgaycommunity%40yahoogroups.com

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back