Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

hello everyone

John1

this is john bias and i am curious why Lucifer told me in my dream where bright letters come out of darkness say Lucifer is God and i woke up suddenly.. i am curious Lucifer is Satan ?

hey i just wanted to say hello over there my name is Jason i have been reading up on the exposingChristianity website and the jos i have been a satanist for a while following the teachings on the Jos for a about a year but i have not been in the groups yet and i just wanted to give a shoutout to everyone here on the group i have a lot of knowledge from reading on the power meditations and some of the magick on the Satanic magick and i have had massive changes in my life.
if anyone wants to talk to me you all have my address here i will try to help out some of the newer member's is i have a answer but i am new here so i wanted to introduce myself first. Hail Satan

<td val[/IMG]Welcome Jason,I am only a year old also.My life has also changed dramatically since I dedicated to Father.
H S Brian

--- On Mon, 2/21/11, cashmoney455@... <cashmoney455@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] hello everyone
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, February 21, 2011, 9:20 PM

hey i just wanted to say hello over there my name is Jason i have been reading up on the exposingChristianity website and the jos i have been a satanist for a while following the teachings on the Jos for a about a year but i have not been in the groups yet and i just wanted to give a shoutout to everyone here on the group i have a lot of knowledge from reading on the power meditations and some of the magick on the Satanic magick and i have had massive changes in my life.
if anyone wants to talk to me you all have my address here i will try to help out some of the newer member's is i have a answer but i am new here so i wanted to introduce myself first. Hail Satan
[/TD]

hello everyone im new to the group and I am going to deticate my soul to satan tonight. Im very proud to be with my lord satan and hope to help others find him to.
HAIL SATAN

I'm a little new to and i was curious if some people could explain this to me, i hate to ask seeing as i should know already. I've always known that Satan was a good being since i was very little about the age of 7 but being raised in house where my parents that went to the church and ive never been and i highly doubt that if there is even a god why he would make his own children suffer the way he does and do nothing about it. So if anyone would be kinda enough and enlighten me more on Satan please and thank you

It is fine to ask questions. While it is important to learn a sence of self reliance, you have to start somewhere, and some things are difficult to find or understand, and require assistance. So of course, don't be afraid to ask at all.

The best place to start out for learning more about Spiritual Satanism is JoyOfSatan.org. Visit that site and read through it thoroughly.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "anthogang" wrote:

I'm a little new to and i was curious if some people could explain this to me, i hate to ask seeing as i should know already. I've always known that Satan was a good being since i was very little about the age of 7 but being raised in house where my parents that went to the church and ive never been and i highly doubt that if there is even a god why he would make his own children suffer the way he does and do nothing about it. So if anyone would be kinda enough and enlighten me more on Satan please and thank you

Read http://www.joyofsatan.org/ which is the essence of true Spiritual Satanism.  http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satan.html <--good informative link there as well.
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 10:15 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] hello everyone

Im new here, and fairly new to this religon, im 32 and was christened when i was 3 but have never in my life followed the religon, ive always beleived if god was real he would help the planet, ive always beleived in demons, spirits, since i was 9 mostly because we had one in our home. Im turning more toward this because i feel i need to beleive in something. I need strength, a guide, sucess, and answers. Ive read up on lots of it, and some places tell you to do a ritual of acceptance by saying some words qith a candle and a bit of your blood and burn the paper, other places say dont burn it im confused on what the ritual is to start off a relationship with lucifer, or how to summon the almighty.

Do the dedication ritual on joyofsatan.org (read and study it, if you haven't already)
You can't summon Satan. He comes to those he chooses.

Surely you can summon Satan? Maxime has written she has done it several times in time of need. But being
open enough to sense the astral World is a different matter.

Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 13:57:47 -0700
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: hello everyone

Do the dedication ritual on joyofsatan.org (read and study it, if you haven't already)
You can't summon Satan. He comes to those he chooses.

I did summon Lucifer my God last night for the very first time, he visited me in my sleep and he touched my hands and answered my prayer. I must admit it scares the shit out of me bt i became calm. It is amazing to know that he listens to us and he doesnt lie 2 his children.

Hail Satan my God!!!

"Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Where did HPS Maxine write this, that you can summon Satan? Do you have evidence? 
Satan comes to those He chooses. You cannot summon Him.

On Wednesday, June 25, 2014 10:43:25 PM, "sofiavisser@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

You should do the dedication ritual on the JOS site http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... TANIC.html

never hurts to ask...unless youre doing it for some retarded reason.besides,she's an important person and thats who extra terrestrials would talk to.some sceptical foo certainly wouldnt hear from him.believing something wont happen if you try is a serious problem.i still have it a little.as i work it out itll probably end up being a lot ,ore than i thought.

On Thursday, June 26, 2014 12:34 PM, "Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Where did HPS Maxine write this, that you can summon Satan? Do you have evidence? Satan comes to those He chooses. You cannot summon Him.

On Wednesday, June 25, 2014 10:43:25 PM, "sofiavisser@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

You should do the dedication ritual on the JOS site http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... TANIC.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back