Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hello everyone!

thefurtheststar

I was very pleased to see the messages from this online group have taken over the natural flow of garbage that I would normally flow through my email and ignore. Actually made me smile! Just wanted to take a moment and introduce myself. My name is Sergio Anthony and I've recently discovered that what Satanism represents has been what I have been looking for all of my life. To uncover the truth and finally see past all the lies. Something I felt deep in my heart ever since I was a child. Now time to embrace the true father and learn what wisdom we are all meant to know. I look forward to meeting you all!

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "thefurtheststar" <thefurtheststar@... wrote:
I was very pleased to see the messages from this online group have taken over the natural flow of garbage that I would normally flow through my email and ignore. Actually made me smile! Just wanted to take a moment and introduce myself. My name is Sergio Anthony and I've recently discovered that what Satanism represents has been what I have been looking for all of my life. To uncover the truth and finally see past all the lies. Something I felt deep in my heart ever since I was a child. Now time to embrace the true father and learn what wisdom we are all meant to know. I look forward to meeting you all!

HAIL SATAN!
HAILS Thefurthstar,

totally understand what you mean, it really feels like a hot shower (Dutch expression )..... YOU ARE HOME
FATHER HAIL, HAIL BUER

<td val[/IMG]Welcome to the group Sergio; when you feel ready you'll be able to perform your Dedication Ritual, but only if you feel like it. Study the website first and learn as much as you can. [/B] Again welcom![/B] L!
[/B]
--- On Sun, 1/17/10, thefurtheststar <thefurtheststar@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Hello everyone!
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, January 17, 2010, 8:54 AM

HAIL SATAN!
[/TD]

I am somewhat new to Satanism, though I at least thought I was getting into it when I was about 12/13. I grew up in a Jehovahs Witness family and so I ended up capitualating to their ways for a short while. At first I just accepted their ways but didn't go to their church. Then my life felt empty for several years. Now that I am 20, I looked back and realized that the only time I truely felt happy was when I was trying to follow Satan. Now that I realize the error in my judgement, I want to make a permanent return to Satan. Though, the trouble I find myself with is performing any rituals due to the fact that I am still at home with my grandparents who are Jehovahs Witnesses. If I deny their god straight out, they will force me out and I am not financially ready for that as I am in the process of trying to find a job for the subject I went to trade school for. If I start sneaking around, they will get suspicious and do me the favor of "cleaning" my room when I go to my current job and end up finding any ritual items that I would buy. Anyone have a similar situation that has advice on how I should ty to perform the dedication? Or should I simply wait a little longer until I get my own place in a few months?

I just want to say hello to everyone out there and share my story a little for anyone who is intrested. I grew up with my mother who never had a prefrence to a religion at all and when I got into middle school I started going to a Baptist church and trying to make myself believe in their god. I always knew there was something off about it, and I always felt very uncomfortable in a church(which now I understand threw some self search was because I knew the teachings of that church were not the right path for me.) so I just decided to brand myself as an atheist. About a month ago I came across The Joy of Satan by complete accident. I still am not sure how I ended up on the site, but I have been doing research non stop and educating myself about Satanism. Last night I decided before I went to bed to say a little prayer to Satan and when I woke up this morning I meditated a little asking Father to show me the way and guide me to help myself with my decisions. I got out of bed and came to get my coffee with such joy in my heart and a smile on my face. For the first time in my life I know feel like I am doing the right thing for myself. I see the world today in a brand new light. I got online and again said a small prayer to Father asking him to guide me to a demond to help me and immidiatly the name Enlil came to me. I am excited to start my journy for myself in life. I was just wondering if anyone out there had any advice for me or would like to share their story with me? I hope everyone is having a wonderful day.
Hail Satan!

Congrats and welcome to the family! ^ Hail Father Satan always! Hail
Lord Andras!

On 3/1/13, Nikiesha <nikiesha_07@... wrote:
I just want to say hello to everyone out there and share my story a little
for anyone who is intrested. I grew up with my mother who never had a
prefrence to a religion at all and when I got into middle school I started
going to a Baptist church and trying to make myself believe in their god. I
always knew there was something off about it, and I always felt very
uncomfortable in a church(which now I understand threw some self search was
because I knew the teachings of that church were not the right path for me.)
so I just decided to brand myself as an atheist. About a month ago I came
across The Joy of Satan by complete accident. I still am not sure how I
ended up on the site, but I have been doing research non stop and educating
myself about Satanism. Last night I decided before I went to bed to say a
little prayer to Satan and when I woke up this morning I meditated a little
asking Father to show me the way and guide me to help myself with my
decisions. I got out of bed and came to get my coffee with such joy in my
heart and a smile on my face. For the first time in my life I know feel like
I am doing the right thing for myself. I see the world today in a brand new
light. I got online and again said a small prayer to Father asking him to
guide me to a demond to help me and immidiatly the name Enlil came to me. I
am excited to start my journy for myself in life. I was just wondering if
anyone out there had any advice for me or would like to share their story
with me? I hope everyone is having a wonderful day.
Hail Satan!

Hi. I'm new here and still adjusting. I'm in the process of learning everything and I hope one day I would be able to practice all that is written here. 
Thanks to this website and this group, I feel so belong and I felt peace and joy reading all the stuffs posted here. Very helpful and very educational. I hope to create friends here to share my joy of being a Satanist.
Hail Satan!!!

I was just reading from JoS and I have a few questions. Though one was already answered by simply reading regarding the box heaven and the capturing of souls. Plus the whole going into the light deal. Which shown to me that this is the real deal in Spirituality. Which is pretty awesome.

I am not sure if you're aware of a religion called Jashinism. I was wondering if Spiritual Satanism and Jashinism are close knit or something. I just couldn't help but notice similarities between the two. Through much research of the latter.

I was brought up on Christian. Though I had always been aware of the Spiritual or astral world since ever I could remember. I didn't know about Satanism until my teens. Though when I was in grade school I did this thing where I said G.O.D. God of Darkness. -Shrugs.- And Lucifer or Devil was of the Light. I never really had given it much though until now. Though I never really was into the religion to begin with. I had always done things instinctively and trusted my gut.

When I was in High School I had an experience that scared that crap out of me. I was in contact with this shadow being. Never really knew what it was so I call it a shadow person. It was hidden under a black cloak and red glowing eyes. I would use to talk with it. It would watch me and speak in a whispering voice, 'Come to me.' Though I wasn't that scared at the time. I did tell my parents and my step mom being of a Christian background was trying to be help and exercise it from the house. Well, it got angry and I could feel that anger making me even more scared. To where I didn't like having the lights off at night. Though it did eventually leave when I confronted it. 
I before that though I had only heard voices. Though I sometime still hear them. They have become full sentences. Like: 'We need you.' Stuff like that.

I have been more into Spiritual things and such now. Though, being in a human body I never really felt human. I guess that's weird of me to say. I will admit that I went through a stage of hating humanity during my teen years. Mostly because of what was happening to the Earth. I feel that I have grown wiser. At least I would like to think so. I am always open to learning knew things.

Oh and here are a few more questions before I forget.

What are the difference between Daemons and Demons? From what I read they were called Daemons before they were given the term Demons. -Shrugs.-

What of the Demonic possessions that people go through? Is it because the allow spirits of Demonic Entities inside their body or what? Please enlighten me upon the subject for I only desire to understand. Thank you.

Demonic possession doesn't exist. If a demon were ever to possess you, when s/he left you would be vegetative, because human bodies which aren't empowered by years upon years of meditation cannot sustain the biolectricity of a deity.

Furthermore, Demons have no interest whatsoever in acting like fucktards and damaging human beings: that is the work of the enemy. Those actually responsible for possession, are the tools of the Jews and reptilians. Therefore, we're talking about the thoughtforms called angels and other thoughtforms tied in the Jewtrix, as well as astral leeches and other entities who are sided with the Reptilian enemy.

Il Martedì 13 Dicembre 2016 1:45, "lapitiz_06@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] ha scritto:

I was just reading from JoS and I have a few questions. Though one was already answered by simply reading regarding the box heaven and the capturing of souls. Plus the whole going into the light deal. Which shown to me that this is the real deal in Spirituality. Which is pretty awesome.

I am not sure if you're aware of a religion called Jashinism. I was wondering if Spiritual Satanism and Jashinism are close knit or something. I just couldn't help but notice similarities between the two. Through much research of the latter.

I was brought up on Christian. Though I had always been aware of the Spiritual or astral world since ever I could remember. I didn't know about Satanism until my teens. Though when I was in grade school I did this thing where I said G.O.D. God of Darkness. -Shrugs.- And Lucifer or Devil was of the Light. I never really had given it much though until now. Though I never really was into the religion to begin with. I had always done things instinctively and trusted my gut.

When I was in High School I had an experience that scared that crap out of me. I was in contact with this shadow being. Never really knew what it was so I call it a shadow person. It was hidden under a black cloak and red glowing eyes. I would use to talk with it. It would watch me and speak in a whispering voice, 'Come to me.' Though I wasn't that scared at the time. I did tell my parents and my step mom being of a Christian background was trying to be help and exercise it from the house. Well, it got angry and I could feel that anger making me even more scared. To where I didn't like having the lights off at night. Though it did eventually leave when I confronted it. 
I before that though I had only heard voices. Though I sometime still hear them. They have become full sentences. Like: 'We need you.' Stuff like that.

I have been more into Spiritual things and such now. Though, being in a human body I never really felt human. I guess that's weird of me to say. I will admit that I went through a stage of hating humanity during my teen years. Mostly because of what was happening to the Earth. I feel that I have grown wiser. At least I would like to think so. I am always open to learning knew things.

Oh and here are a few more questions before I forget.

What are the difference between Daemons and Demons? From what I read they were called Daemons before they were given the term Demons. -Shrugs.-

What of the Demonic possessions that people go through? Is it because the allow spirits of Demonic Entities inside their body or what? Please enlighten me upon the subject for I only desire to understand. Thank you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back