Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

hello brothers and sisters

bluewolf7182

From Long Island NY, i dedicated myself two and a half months ago and i was curious about how many of us were really out there so i joined the E-group to say hi. I love these meditations and i'm already starting to feel the effects. I have a long way to go but i see progress. So many thanks to High Priestess Maxine and all of the Daemons that contributed knowledge on the website.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

theres alot going here,for myself i am gay i am a warrior of father i speak for him i have listened alot to u all.and i protect all who are true i see alot here.i will be seeing and watching u have much to say in this chat and i will respect those who are true and justice for the others i am glad to see so many are true i have much respect.for in us there is only truth and from such there is strength.to find a lie u must see such as in us there is no lie.we are truth knowledge and strength what else aplies.

Glad you spoke up, I am gay as well. It means alot to us, and Me personally, that you respect the true people that are here, and you enjoy reading this forum so much, like I do.

Thank you its so inspirational.

hailz
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Tige Mcdonald" <tige_mcdonald@... wrote:

theres alot going here,for myself i am gay i am a warrior of father i speak for him i have listened alot to u all.and i protect all who are true i see alot here.i will be seeing and watching u have much to say in this chat and i will respect those who are true and justice for the others i am glad to see so many are true i have much respect.for in us there is only truth and from such there is strength.to find a lie u must see such as in us there is no lie.we are truth knowledge and strength what else aplies.

I'm not yet dedicate satanism yet but I'm confuse to a point all the things about Satan and his Demons sound good to be true. Really you can contact them in pshysical begins face to face which its hard to beleive. It is true about Jews control the entire world, every races under their palm (the whole world). But... I'm shocked cuz the money industry or bank industry control everyone and the fact we're a slave for them I WANNA be FREE but I'm stucked in a pithole I don't wanna rant alot about my personal but about Satan and his Demons REALLY they CAN help us its hard to believe it trues. In the JOS website where it say dedicate your soul to Satan (I know I post this message a month ago) I still have trouble cuz the candle color are black,blue and red but it didn't have white candle in it but to make story short I only have white candle not other color candle and yes I have difficltes to get color candle. I wanna get the right candle so I won't mess up in the ritual(and YES I do wanna give a shot, I got nothing to lose whether Satan is real or not I wanna give a try). I guess that about it to say I'm just a newbie trouble to start to Satanism.

whoops ignore my other message I aplogize I did not see it was post last year or month ago

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kazuyaakechi" <kazuyaakechi@... wrote:

I'm not yet dedicate satanism yet but I'm confuse to a point all the things about Satan and his Demons sound good to be true. Really you can contact them in pshysical begins face to face which its hard to beleive. It is true about Jews control the entire world, every races under their palm (the whole world). But... I'm shocked cuz the money industry or bank industry control everyone and the fact we're a slave for them I WANNA be FREE but I'm stucked in a pithole I don't wanna rant alot about my personal but about Satan and his Demons REALLY they CAN help us its hard to believe it trues. In the JOS website where it say dedicate your soul to Satan (I know I post this message a month ago) I still have trouble cuz the candle color are black,blue and red but it didn't have white candle in it but to make story short I only have white candle not other color candle and yes I have difficltes to get color candle. I wanna get the right candle so I won't mess up in the ritual(and YES I do wanna give a shot, I got nothing to lose whether Satan is real or not I wanna give a try). I guess that about it to say I'm just a newbie trouble to start to Satanism.

ok I RESPECT ALL OF YOU begin gay or lesbian it up to you people choose to be and people like me decide to be straight WE Have our OWN CHOICE to be what we wanna be I respect that. But none of you guys really answer my questions about the candle it is ok if I use white candles? Also it is true you can meet SATAN and his DEMON/ESS face to face will they help us? That my questions? Cuzz..if I join I wanna join hell army,(if is true) I wanna destroy all JEWS favorite weapons BANKING INDUSTRY(why? because when they lose money they lose to control us and I'm FREE and everyone is FREE)the world is FREE

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kazuyaakechi" <kazuyaakechi@... wrote:

Any candle is fine, just use what you have available. Yes you can see the Gods on the astral if you are astrally open to see/hear them. Satan and Lilith choose who they want to communicate with. Since you want to destroy the jews then you should work with us to destroy the vatican which is the heart of their programs. High Priestess Maxine made a post called "Important...For All JoS Members; 4/09/13" that shows the working you can do to destroy our enemies. Good luck!

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 9, 2013, at 2:51 PM, "kazuyaakechi" <kazuyaakechi@... wrote:

ok I RESPECT ALL OF YOU begin gay or lesbian it up to you people choose to be and people like me decide to be straight WE Have our OWN CHOICE to be what we wanna be I respect that. But none of you guys really answer my questions about the candle it is ok if I use white candles? Also it is true you can meet SATAN and his DEMON/ESS face to face will they help us? That my questions? Cuzz..if I join I wanna join hell army,(if is true) I wanna destroy all JEWS favorite weapons BANKING INDUSTRY(why? because when they lose money they lose to control us and I'm FREE and everyone is FREE)the world is FREE

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

Asfor the candle color, I believe I've read others saying the candle color isn't as important as the intention and sincerity within your heart.

And that brings us to this, Father Satan isn't something you "try." He's not a sample platter. If you're not going to devote yourself sincerely, I'd recommend you wait. Do not "dabble."

The Gods are real. And there's a lot to this. And if you're not truly committed, it could be unpleasant and without fruit.

Also, as a side-note, one's sexuality isn't so much a choice as it is just what a person is.

Hail Father Satan and all the true Gods!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kazuyaakechi" <kazuyaakechi@ wrote:

ok, I guess your right, I did my dedication but nothing happen I guess I'm not sincere cuz at that time I feel depress I guess. Guess it won't work out but thanks anyway.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailbelphagor" <no.state@... wrote:

Asfor the candle color, I believe I've read others saying the candle color isn't as important as the intention and sincerity within your heart.

And that brings us to this, Father Satan isn't something you "try." He's not a sample platter. If you're not going to devote yourself sincerely, I'd recommend you wait. Do not "dabble."

The Gods are real. And there's a lot to this. And if you're not truly committed, it could be unpleasant and without fruit.

Also, as a side-note, one's sexuality isn't so much a choice as it is just what a person is.

Hail Father Satan and all the true Gods!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kazuyaakechi" <kazuyaakechi@ wrote:

Really I did my dedications today at 2am and I see nothing. I guess I'm not the chosen one lol. To destory the vatican whatever you call it I'm just newbies I have to automically go to power meditation and practices rights. Also I should find my guardian demon right to guide me thru.I got the blue candle but The problem I have is taking blood out of my finger I had a knife n I poke so many times it won't bleed until I slash my finger I got some blood out and I do what the ritual things say but nothing happen. Astral? What is that ? I did read a definition but still don't understand what it means.(do you have an easy explantion on it)but thanks alot though.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], James Makela <amaracer113@... wrote:

Any candle is fine, just use what you have available. Yes you can see the Gods on the astral if you are astrally open to see/hear them. Satan and Lilith choose who they want to communicate with. Since you want to destroy the jews then you should work with us to destroy the vatican which is the heart of their programs. High Priestess Maxine made a post called "Important...For All JoS Members; 4/09/13" that shows the working you can do to destroy our enemies. Good luck!

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 9, 2013, at 2:51 PM, "kazuyaakechi" <kazuyaakechi@... wrote:

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

It is not a requirement to get a certain type of candle color to call upon Satan and the other gods. Will he answer your deep desires will the help of your guardian gods..you bet your ass. This is something that is like a life debt almost however. If you want to dedicate then dedicate, otherwise dont have second thoughts about it. Put your whole into whatever you want and need in your life. Do the ritual. Have a one on one with Father Satan daily (Meditations,yoga,etc.) and low and behold you're right where u need to be. :)

Thanks Sir
I'll try

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Tyler" <higginstyler@... wrote:

It is not a requirement to get a certain type of candle color to call upon Satan and the other gods. Will he answer your deep desires will the help of your guardian gods..you bet your ass. This is something that is like a life debt almost however. If you want to dedicate then dedicate, otherwise dont have second thoughts about it. Put your whole into whatever you want and need in your life. Do the ritual. Have a one on one with Father Satan daily (Meditations,yoga,etc.) and low and behold you're right where u need to be. :)

hello brothers and sisters. i.m living in south korea. and i was christian but i was come to satanist at june 2016. now i.m exactly satanist and i.m only service to SATAN. i.m activity in south korea jos cafe. my power meditation practice period is approximately 390days and i already finish Hell's Army Spiritual Warfare Training.     now i doing every day pratice 1h30m or 2hour and 390days was every day pratice 1hour more. my age is 26years old now i.m going to theology university in korea. i want to be a christian theology professor. beacause i want destroy christian in my thesis.
 i.m already activity in south korea but i.m visit this here. beacause i need help. i.m very very hard underattact to christian and christian sprits.  i.m everyday practice about aura and i.m doing everyweek returning curse. but my enemy very powerful of cause SATAN more powerful. but i need help can you help me?  

안녕하세요!

한국 분 이세요?
만나서 반가워요!

나는 헝가리 사람인데 한국 선조들이도 있어요. 혈통을 조사했어요.
난 한국말을 조금 해요. 그러지만 영어를 잘 해요.
혹시 당신은 내 도움이 필요하면 연락해 줘요.

My public email address:

feher.viki86@...

혹시혹시 이거 아라요?

https://satanisminkorea.wordpress.com/

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back