Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hello Brethren...

[email protected]

This is my first write here, and I would like to say Hello to my fellow brethern and Thank all of the Joy of Satan Minstry for profiding us with the knowledge they received from Ea and The Gods and retreived themselves through personal studies.

My Very First question here is...
I have been practicing meditation for 1 year and a few months now, but my problem is I haven't gotten anywhere in spiritual development, why you ask? Well I have been day after day unable to be consistent, which I found is extremely important.

*Question: Are there a few techniques I could perform to get me in the habit of consistnecy,or maybe a meditation that works on this, something useful in developing consistency?

--I am a Water person, so I don't have that firey complex and burning desire to get off my lazy butt and do my meditation program every time.
--My second Element is Air, which leaves me without a structured personal,so sticking to programs daily is also difficult.

I know this sounds like excuses but I thought the more info for the question the better.

-The Xian Empire will Crumble in thy Hands
-Dark Lolita God

Hails Dark,

to remain consistent meditation alone is not enough, you must find a way (there are 100 ways) to a continuous link with father (or his demons) to achieve

HAIL FATHER, HAIL BUER
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dark_whiteeclipse@..." <dark_whiteeclipse@... wrote:

This is my first write here, and I would like to say Hello to my fellow brethern and Thank all of the Joy of Satan Minstry for profiding us with the knowledge they received from Ea and The Gods and retreived themselves through personal studies.

I have been practicing meditation for 1 year and a few months now, but my problem is I haven't gotten anywhere in spiritual development, why you ask? Well I have been day after day unable to be consistent, which I found is extremely important.

*Question: Are there a few techniques I could perform to get me in the habit of consistnecy,or maybe a meditation that works on this, something useful in developing consistency?

--I am a Water person, so I don't have that firey complex and burning desire to get off my lazy butt and do my meditation program every time.
--My second Element is Air, which leaves me without a structured personal,so sticking to programs daily is also difficult.

I know this sounds like excuses but I thought the more info for the question the better.

-Dark Lolita God

Hello. I must apologize for responding and not being able to help, but as I study along, I too am very interested in meditational methods and how this practice will help improve my spiritual growth and understanding of the left hand path. Any suggestions for a beginner?

Hail Satan!

S.A.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dark_whiteeclipse@..." <dark_whiteeclipse@... wrote:

-Dark Lolita God

This is best done with affirmations. Every time you sleep at night and wake up say to yourself 40 times or more "i'm consistent with my meditations and never procrastinate". Thats what i could think of now of course change it to make it better if you have any ideas. And do the affirmations for about a month.

-Dark Lolita God

http://www.joyofsatan.org ---- meditations----power meditations

You'll find everything there.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "thefurtheststar" <thefurtheststar@... wrote:

Hello. I must apologize for responding and not being able to help, but as I study along, I too am very interested in meditational methods and how this practice will help improve my spiritual growth and understanding of the left hand path. Any suggestions for a beginner?

Hail Satan!

S.A.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dark_whiteeclipse@" <dark_whiteeclipse@ wrote:

-Dark Lolita God

You don't need to do that and its pretty impossible too because Satan and the high ranking Demons are busy. You may know that SS is mostly empowering your soul and becoming a God and the Gods are here to help and guide us for that. They don't need worship or constant attention, if they were like this it would be the same as the xian fictitious god.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Darksoul" <b.anagami@... wrote:

Hails Dark,

to remain consistent meditation alone is not enough, you must find a way (there are 100 ways) to a continuous link with father (or his demons) to achieve

HAIL FATHER, HAIL BUER
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dark_whiteeclipse@" <dark_whiteeclipse@ wrote:

-Dark Lolita God

Hello Dark
Hello everyone,

I wanted to inform anyone interested that I am rearranging months of information and reflections on this problem that stopped me from development for more than a year. I will write the message within a few days. I think there are a lot of enemies that we must defeat, one of these, no less strong than others, is within us, our inability to move forward due to various combinations of more problems. This inability to practice that has plagued me directly for a year, I want to see her completely alienated and destroyed by every brother and sister Satanist. I see that those are enough of us who had problems of this kind. So I'm preparing a rather long post with everything I have devised to remedy this annoying and self-destructive behavior.

Although I reasoned and thought about the problem, and having obtained information through research and divination, I will propose various solutions, hoping that what I think is useful to you. Beyond this, I want to underline, I have not yet followed these solutions, as I am about to do so in the coming days. Since I have also plagued by this thing, and I think is serious, I could not do anything but think about it instead of acting up to a month ago. So ,for safety, since I do not know where some of my advice can bring you, I will also write the possible issues that I regard to certain methods. And wherever I post the message, I would be grateful if one of the high priests read the post and check to see if that there are things that make the situation worse rather than better. It 'something I would like just to be safe. I would never be wrong and advise the wrong things to people who seek solutions.

Sorry if I take a long time, I can not write in English.

Hello everyone!
HAIL SATAN!!
-masquerade-

Da: "dark_whiteeclipse@..." <dark_whiteeclipse@...
A: [email protected]
Inviato: Dom 17 gennaio 2010, 02:54:18
Oggetto: [JoyofSatan666] Hello Brethren...

*Question: Are there a few techniques I could perform to get me in the habit of consistnecy, or maybe a meditation that works on this, something useful in developing consistency?

-Dark Lolita God

That's delusive, and I grew up thinking that too - that is the one thing which took away from my natural childhood curiosity for Satan. Satan has unlimited time for everybody. This is something that is difficult for people to understand, it is for us with earthly minds. Satan transcends time and space, he is everywhere at the same time, he can give everybody attention and guide and help everyone at the same time. He is omnipresent, etc. He is powerful beyond what we can imagine. He is always there with us and watching over us. You can never waste his time. His time, as he is, is unlimited. I pray and talk to him all the time, he has time to listen to you no matter how much you talk and pray to him. He is the essence of unconditional love. His power is also unlimited, Ive read emails where people have said not to drain him or to give him energy back. - once again, all delusional. He has the power of the universe at his fingertips.
Heres food for thought - gods travel through time and space. They often go back in the past and merge with their former identity in order to allow for their increased power and understanding at that specific point (only if those qualities are needed at that time) - we do that too, but on a lower level. If you think about it... the universe could have just continuelly fed on itself and played with time until it became one massive vortex - using us as a catalyst for growth. Pretty deep huh? That means there is no limit to our power at any point in space or time. The gods are unlimited for this very reason. Waste their time? Hmmm..   Isn't it amazing though? You can merge back to any of your previous lifetimes and bring in the qualities you needed to live that life sucessfully using the merkaba as a transdimensional time travelling vehicle on the astral plane. Which means we can have the adventure of doing do-overs after we empower our souls. But the catch is... you have to develop the qualities first - something that we didn't have much access to in the past. There is so much for all of us to learn. We have so much potential, and there are so many thing's we can do. We can live amazing lives, if we first work to empower ourselves.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, 17 January, 2010 10:44:02 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Hello Brethren...

You don't need to do that and its pretty impossible too because Satan and the high ranking Demons are busy. You may know that SS is mostly empowering your soul and becoming a God and the Gods are here to help and guide us for that. They don't need worship or constant attention, if they were like this it would be the same as the xian fictitious god.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Darksoul" <b.anagami@. .. wrote:

Hails Dark,

HAIL FATHER, HAIL BUER
--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "dark_whiteeclipse@ " <dark_whiteeclipse@ wrote:

*Question: Are there a few techniques I could perform to get me in the habit of consistnecy, or maybe a meditation that works on this, something useful in developing consistency?

-Dark Lolita God
See what's on at the movies in your area. Find out now.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back