Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hello, all

f_farraday

Hi, everyone. I'm new here.

I recently joined the JoS 666 group and am awaiting a decision by the owner/mods to allow me to participate.

I am a Pisces, myself, and to be fair I don't know a lot about it. I have a cup with my name and some explanations of it, with signs, stones, and similar things. I would like to know more about these things generally and specifically to do with me; numerology, and anything else I don't know about, as well.

I am not certain what is Satanic and what isn't; I know there is a lot of literature out there about different things, and it seems to me people dislike LaVeyan Satanism. I am confused by that because I thought LaVey invented Spiritual Satanism, but I think I have seen something which seems to contradict that. But he/it is disliked, regardless.

Anyway, thank you for allowing me to join. I hope I can participate soon.

First of all, welcome to the group.

Satanism can be confusing at first because there are so many people saying so many different things, but soon you'll learn how to filter information and judge for yourself. Don't really take what anyone says, even in the groups, that seriously. The High Priests/esses know what they are talking about, though. For general information on Spiritual Satanism and many other things related to it, I recommend you read the JoS website:

http://www.joyofsatan.org

Read everything thoroughly, don't skip anything, this will take some time but will save you time later.

For information on astrology, you can check the JoS astrology section:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... URCAS.html

To see your own chart, check this website (http://www.astro.com) and go to Free Horoscopes Chart drawing, Ascendant.

There's a lot of basic information on astrology there, but if you have any doubts, you can always do some research with google or something. If you really can't understand something or simply want to know more, you can always ask here and we'll be happy to help.

There's no official numerology section on JoS but I recently made these articles about numerology and it should help you to gather more information on your own later:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoS_Astro ... ssage/1260
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoS_Astro ... ssage/1261

Good luck and enjoy your journey!

--- In [email protected], "f_farraday" <f_farraday@... wrote:

I recently joined the JoS 666 group and am awaiting a decision by the owner/mods to allow me to participate.

I am a Pisces, myself, and to be fair I don't know a lot about it. I have a cup with my name and some explanations of it, with signs, stones, and similar things. I would like to know more about these things generally and specifically to do with me; numerology, and anything else I don't know about, as well.

I am not certain what is Satanic and what isn't; I know there is a lot of literature out there about different things, and it seems to me people dislike LaVeyan Satanism. I am confused by that because I thought LaVey invented Spiritual Satanism, but I think I have seen something which seems to contradict that. But he/it is disliked, regardless.

Thank you for your reply. :)

Oh, I have been reading JoS.org, actually. On the 666 Yahoo! group in my introduction thread I mentioned that I've been reading on and off for several months about Satanism, and JoS.org and Serpentis 666 are I think the main 2 sites I have been reading about it on. I haven't read everything yet, though.

I haven't read about Astrology on there, however. There is something I should admit which I mentioned in my introduction post on the 666 group: I am/was a Christian*, however haven't been to church in about 3 1/2 years. I know they are "the enemy" and they and any sympathisers of them will be banned, but I hope I will be allowed to remain a member because things just don't seem... well, I don't know how to say it. I have realised things about things since I left there which I didn't notice while I was there. The way things are, the way people behave... They just don't seem... something. Part of the way people behave is as if they're forcing it, like it's fake, a facade.

"There's a lot of basic information on astrology there, but if you have any
doubts, you can always do some research with google or something. If you really
can't understand something or simply want to know more, you can always ask here
and we'll be happy to help."
Thanks for the offer. At present I have the attitude that Astrology is a load of [insert any relevant words here], both from a (nearly former)* Christian point of view, and also from a scientific one. I'm not a scientist, but "there isn't any scientific proof" to support the positions of celestial object affects one's life. In fact from watching TV, which will probably weaken my argument, an Astronomy professor said that Astrology is not true, as well.
Before I first became a Christian - and before that, before I started attending church - I believed a bit in Astrology. - I didn't immediately stop believing in Astronomy when I started attending, not when I first became a Christian, of course. In the papers/magazines there is a fine print that says it's for entertainment purposes only, and the fact that if you allow someone to influence your mind, then such things will happen; sort of like self-fulfilling prophesies, for example - you keep saying, "I am stupid", then you'll start to believe it and behave accordingly. If, however, according to Satanism Astrology is more truthful than I realise, then I don't have a problem in researching it. :)

"Good luck and enjoy your journey!"
Thank you! I hope I will!

*There is still within me the inability to 'let go' of my faith (and I use that term rather loosely now, to be honest), and I don't want to rush into things. I'm just trying to be careful. I wasn't raised a Christian - an Athiest, actually - but it's buried so deeply within me I can't simply eject it; it's clearly a slow process. So basically, as I said on 666, I hope, since "Satan understands", that he'd be patient with me.

--- In [email protected], "f.follets" <f.follets@... wrote:

Satanism can be confusing at first because there are so many people saying so many different things, but soon you'll learn how to filter information and judge for yourself. Don't really take what anyone says, even in the groups, that seriously. The High Priests/esses know what they are talking about, though. For general information on Spiritual Satanism and many other things related to it, I recommend you read the JoS website:

Read everything thoroughly, don't skip anything, this will take some time but will save you time later.

To see your own chart, check this website (http://www.astro.com) and go to Free Horoscopes Chart drawing, Ascendant.

There's a lot of basic information on astrology there, but if you have any doubts, you can always do some research with google or something. If you really can't understand something or simply want to know more, you can always ask here and we'll be happy to help.

There's no official numerology section on JoS but I recently made these articles about numerology and it should help you to gather more information on your own later:

--- In [email protected], "f_farraday" <f_farraday@ wrote:

Read this too www.exposingchristianity.com .Hail Satan Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: "f_farraday" <f_farraday@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 23:55:10 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoS_Astrology] Re: Hello, all

Oh, I have been reading JoS.org, actually. On the 666 Yahoo! group in my introduction thread I mentioned that I've been reading on and off for several months about Satanism, and JoS.org and Serpentis 666 are I think the main 2 sites I have been reading about it on. I haven't read everything yet, though.

I haven't read about Astrology on there, however. There is something I should admit which I mentioned in my introduction post on the 666 group: I am/was a Christian*, however haven't been to church in about 3 1/2 years. I know they are "the enemy" and they and any sympathisers of them will be banned, but I hope I will be allowed to remain a member because things just don't seem... well, I don't know how to say it. I have realised things about things since I left there which I didn't notice while I was there. The way things are, the way people behave... They just don't seem... something. Part of the way people behave is as if they're forcing it, like it's fake, a facade.

Thanks for the offer. At present I have the attitude that Astrology is a load of [insert any relevant words here], both from a (nearly former)* Christian point of view, and also from a scientific one. I'm not a scientist, but "there isn't any scientific proof" to support the positions of celestial object affects one's life. In fact from watching TV, which will probably weaken my argument, an Astronomy professor said that Astrology is not true, as well.
Before I first became a Christian - and before that, before I started attending church - I believed a bit in Astrology. - I didn't immediately stop believing in Astronomy when I started attending, not when I first became a Christian, of course. In the papers/magazines there is a fine print that says it's for entertainment purposes only, and the fact that if you allow someone to influence your mind, then such things will happen; sort of like self-fulfilling prophesies, for example - you keep saying, "I am stupid", then you'll start to believe it and behave accordingly. If, however, according to Satanism Astrology is more truthful than I realise, then I don't have a problem in researching it. :)

*There is still within me the inability to 'let go' of my faith (and I use that term rather loosely now, to be honest), and I don't want to rush into things. I'm just trying to be careful. I wasn't raised a Christian - an Athiest, actually - but it's buried so deeply within me I can't simply eject it; it's clearly a slow process. So basically, as I said on 666, I hope, since "Satan understands", that he'd be patient with me.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "f.follets" <f.follets@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "f_farraday" <f_farraday@ wrote:

I understand your position in all this, but if I could give you an advice, it would be to break your mental prisons as soon as possible when dealing with Satanism.

Unfortunately, on JoS the only proof of anything that we can give is that Christianity is false and that the Jews are the enemies of mankind.

The rest is absolutely up to you to use and see for yourself, which will alone produce proof. We cannot prove that meditations work, that one can become a god, that planets, runes, sigils and numbers have power and influence over us, but information is given so that one may try it out and see. The astrology section contains techniques and interpretations, but not scientific explanations, because these you won't find anywhere.

Soon enough, however, for most of us at least, things become clear to the point we can see that it's not the occult (all the disciplines taught and practiced in Satanism) that's missing science, it's science that's missing the occult.

There most definitely are explanations for the occult, but any knowledge on this is undesirable for the enemy because this way those more scientifically inclined (mostly atheists) are prevented from believing it, thus cutting them from the power it can give.

Science can't and won't explain that which doesn't interest it, there aren't any researchers focusing on this anywhere on the planet, so scientific explanations for the occult will be missing at least until enemy control of what is "science" and academia in general is gone.

Nevertheless, with some research you will be able to find historical evidence that many great scientists were also accomplished occultists.

Again, good luck on your journey.

--- In [email protected], "f_farraday" <f_farraday@... wrote:

--- In [email protected], "f.follets" <f.follets@ wrote:

In my previous message I need to correct a mistype: "I didn't immediately stop believing in Astronomy" should have been "I didn't immediately stop believing in Astrology"

Hello, everyone. I've not been here nor on the 666 group for some time, but I hope to be back properly and participate.

I have read a bit on exposingchristianity, but due to me not being on because of a technology problem I think I might have lost the links to the different sites. Thanks for the link here. I will continue to read on it.

--- In [email protected], "claudius" <claudiuslawal@... wrote:

Read this too www.exposingchristianity.com .Hail Satan
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 23:55:10
To: <[email protected]
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: [JoS_Astrology] Re: Hello, all

--- In [email protected], "f.follets" <f.follets@ wrote:

Hello.

I read some or all of the reply here when I was last on but obviously didn't reply.

I understand your position in all this, but if I could give you an advice, it
would be to break your mental prisons as soon as possible when dealing with
Satanism.
I decided to check my horoscope today and on the yearly overview (I think it might have been a Chinese horoscope, or at least that was one of them) it said, "2013 is also a good year to break away from stifling moral or religious codes that have been imposed upon you." I only read that for the first time a few minutes before making this reply, and it is something I have been seriously considering prior to reading it here. The rest of the horoscope - main, daily tarot, and love - I'm not certain about it being accurate/relevant to me, however. I also wouldn't say the moral/religious "codes" were imposed upon me; it was my own choice to start attending church and then with a bit of encouragement pray the "sinner's prayer".

The rest is absolutely up to you to use and see for yourself, which will alone
produce proof. We cannot prove that meditations work, that one can become a god,
that planets, runes, sigils and numbers have power and influence over us, but
information is given so that one may try it out and see. The astrology section
contains techniques and interpretations, but not scientific explanations,
because these you won't find anywhere.
I would like to know if in Satanism one can be specific or an 'expert' in one thing, or perhaps a 'Jack of all trades'. Or perhaps the ultimate goal is to make oneself a god and these other things are basically useful tools in order to help us accomplish that. Or is being a god something one would choose to pursue instead of doing something else? To try and explain my question with a bad example, would it be similar to academia in a sense, in that students are free to choose which path they want to go on: medicine; law; politics; arts; etc, or are these 'college and university courses' the tools which help me earn money - become a god? Or what? Basically, what I'm asking is what is the point of Satanism? What can it do for and with me, and what can I do for and with it? Is it for everyone to become a god, or perhaps some don't want to be gods so they decide to do/be/have something else? I expect a general answer to be that it's to help us make the most out of this life and live a great one before the afterlife (or whatever terminology Satanism uses), then depending on what we do here will influence what happens when our bodies cease to function and our spirit and soul goes on to do whatever. I consider that general statement to be acceptable, however what makes Satanism different?
Also please forgive me for this bad comparison, but in a sense I am like a half-blood in Harry Potter, in that I have some form of spiritual knowledge and belief - sort of like Hermione Granger. Yet even though she was borne to non-magical parents, she is one of the most best witches of her generation. In a way similar to that I would like to be 'all I can be' in a spiritual thing including if that means better than some 'full-blood' Satanists; Christianity, I suppose you could say, was a sort of step into some type of spiritual thing (although I know it has been accused of being non-spiritual), and like I said it seems...*clears throat* you know... But now I've come across Satanism. What can/must I do to be "the greatest [witch/wizard/warlock/sorcerer?] of all time"? - I hope that doesn't sound too arrogant, and I also hope my bad comparison example makes sense in what I'm trying to ask while being ignorant at this stage.

Soon enough, however, for most of us at least, things become clear to the point
we can see that it's not the occult (all the disciplines taught and practiced in
Satanism) that's missing science, it's science that's missing the occult.
So basically you're saying science is discovering things in a non-spiritual way but is lacking 'life', in a sense? Lacking 'vigour', or 'energy' or whatever?

There most definitely are explanations for the occult, but any knowledge on this is undesirable for the enemy because this way those more scientifically inclined (mostly atheists) are prevented from believing it, thus cutting them from the power it can give.
I expect reading JoS and serpentis666 should be sufficient material, but are there any other sites/materials I could read on? Preferably not from googling, because from after googling it I came across LaVeyan, and to be honest, it seemed to me to be nothing more than a rebellion against the Church and its leaders because he was angry with the hypocricy of the leaders fawning over women in carnivals that were there, then back on Sunday they were all perfect and clean again, yet back in the carnival they were dirty and unclean again. - Sunday Christians. To me he was pissed off and decided, "Fuck it!" and basically made a rebellion against it - not necessarily having any spiritual connotation. At least none I could pick up on.

Science can't and won't explain that which doesn't interest it...
That's very similar to an argument I have which says science can't and won't explain everything, so I suppose you saying that here confirms that.

...there aren't any researchers focusing on this anywhere on the planet, so scientific explanations for the occult will be missing at least until enemy control of what is "science" and academia in general is gone.
That's interesting. It is my understanding, as I believe it is a lot of peoples', that Christianity, and I suppose Judaism and Islam, are all holding scientific and technological progress back.

Nevertheless, with some research you will be able to find historical evidence that many great scientists were also accomplished occultists.
Evidently history has kept that very quiet.

Thank you!

--- In [email protected], "f.follets" wrote:

I understand your position in all this, but if I could give you an advice, it would be to break your mental prisons as soon as possible when dealing with Satanism.

Unfortunately, on JoS the only proof of anything that we can give is that Christianity is false and that the Jews are the enemies of mankind.

The rest is absolutely up to you to use and see for yourself, which will alone produce proof. We cannot prove that meditations work, that one can become a god, that planets, runes, sigils and numbers have power and influence over us, but information is given so that one may try it out and see. The astrology section contains techniques and interpretations, but not scientific explanations, because these you won't find anywhere.

Soon enough, however, for most of us at least, things become clear to the point we can see that it's not the occult (all the disciplines taught and practiced in Satanism) that's missing science, it's science that's missing the occult.

Science can't and won't explain that which doesn't interest it, there aren't any researchers focusing on this anywhere on the planet, so scientific explanations for the occult will be missing at least until enemy control of what is "science" and academia in general is gone.

--- In [email protected], "f_farraday" f_farraday@ wrote:

--- In [email protected], "f.follets" wrote:

--- In [email protected], "f_farraday" wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back