Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

hello all

iamback4444

hello i have been off the groups for over a year now and would like to say hello to all the new people and to every one else as my email sugests i am back 44+44=88 =]

could some one who was here last year possabiliy give me a brief recap on the inportant things iv missed in the last year?

A lot, I would suggest taking some time to go back over the past messages. Or in the least, go through the JoSNewsletter group and go through the past posts on there.
Honestly there is too much to cover, this is something you should study and recap on your own. Also, make sure you refresh yourself with the JoS as that has had some updates.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "iamback4444" wrote:

hello i have been off the groups for over a year now and would like to say hello to all the new people and to every one else as my email sugests i am back 44+44=88 =]

could some one who was here last year possabiliy give me a brief recap on the inportant things iv missed in the last year?

will do thank you
ave satanas

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

A lot, I would suggest taking some time to go back over the past messages. Or in the least, go through the JoSNewsletter group and go through the past posts on there.
Honestly there is too much to cover, this is something you should study and recap on your own. Also, make sure you refresh yourself with the JoS as that has had some updates.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "iamback4444" wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back