Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hello All

ave.satanis

Hello, i posted my story here a few months ago when i first came to Satan, and have made a few posts, when i read the email about not using an email with personal information on it i stopped posting and just lurked around for awhile.

What a eye opening past few months it has been brothers and sisters, though i guess six months is still considered new. One of the main reasons i am posting today is i would like to talk to someone who knows a bit about astrology, i obtained a copy of my birthchart and well something about it puzzles me, nearly all of my planets fall into two of the houses i would just like some basic understanding of my destiny and the nearly perfect right triangle in my chart is very interesting to me

I plan on posting here alot more now that i have an E-mail to do so

Hail Satan
Hail the Gods of Duat

Just wanted to say i just purchased a chart reading from the website so hopefully most of my questions will be answered within it.

i am struggling alot at the moment, and i ask for your prayers in resolving the things that try and stand between me and Father Satan, i was programmed very very heavily as a child, completely grew out of it by high school, but some of the shit stuck deep, i work everyday now to resolve the problems and i just want it to be clear, i have in no way lost hope or anything like that. Recent events have encouraged me more than ever to follow through with my goals :D

- Gregory of Tulsa

This is great for getting rid of that plague xianity as well as islam (it worked for me!):
Go as deep in a Trance as you can possibly be, it doesn't have to be very deep, but it's preferable. When you are COMPLETLY focused, say the following affirmations:
"I love Satan and the Gods very much""I'am a proud Satanist" "I love myself"

You can make up your own affirmations.
Due to years and years of enslavement and programming, this filth is stuck in your subconscious mind. This exercise simply deprograms your brain from all that FUCKING SHIT. 

HAIL SATAN!!!
Hail the Almighty Gods of Duat!!
Sami
On 12 Jun 2011, at 18:37, "Ave Satanis" <ave.satanis@... wrote:
  Just wanted to say i just purchased a chart reading from the website so hopefully most of my questions will be answered within it.

i am struggling alot at the moment, and i ask for your prayers in resolving the things that try and stand between me and Father Satan, i was programmed very very heavily as a child, completely grew out of it by high school, but some of the shit stuck deep, i work everyday now to resolve the problems and i just want it to be clear, i have in no way lost hope or anything like that. Recent events have encouraged me more than ever to follow through with my goals :D

- Gregory of Tulsa

I recently stumbled upon your website and was absolutely startled beyond belief. Not because I was offended by what was written there, quite the opposite. The things written on your page mirrored my views (which I had come to by reason alone from researching other popular religions and picking them apart by their inconsistencies) as well as added information that correlated directly with my already held views. I won't lie, I haven't read every single word there, but I've at least looked at each topic to see what is generally said. I have some other questions though that I would like to discuss with anyone willing to help me. If there's anyone who wouldn't mind starting a more private correspondence (I swear this is not spam or some rhp zealot trying to convert anyone, simply someone who has been unexplainably drawn to your religion trying to find answers) I would appreciate it if you would email me.

Thank you,
Seekonlythetruth33

Post your questions in public, here. That's what this group is for. Members rarely email privately.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "seekonlythetruth33" <seekonlythetruth33@... wrote:

I recently stumbled upon your website and was absolutely startled beyond belief. Not because I was offended by what was written there, quite the opposite. The things written on your page mirrored my views (which I had come to by reason alone from researching other popular religions and picking them apart by their inconsistencies) as well as added information that correlated directly with my already held views. I won't lie, I haven't read every single word there, but I've at least looked at each topic to see what is generally said. I have some other questions though that I would like to discuss with anyone willing to help me. If there's anyone who wouldn't mind starting a more private correspondence (I swear this is not spam or some rhp zealot trying to convert anyone, simply someone who has been unexplainably drawn to your religion trying to find answers) I would appreciate it if you would email me.

Thank you,
Seekonlythetruth33

I want to trust you, but i dont. sry if it comes off harsh but like you said we do get a lot of rhp zealots and spammers. So my question is if you just stumbled across the website how would you know that we have that much trouble with these 'people'?

He forgot kikes when he said about people that cause us trouble, so he probably doesn't know that kikes are the most annoying.

Although I agree a post does sound suspicious when someone wants a person to email him privately so he can ask the questions. Why is he afraid of asking them in public here as many others do?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Geminieyez" <randomnessrhino@... wrote:

I want to trust you, but i dont. sry if it comes off harsh but like you said we do get a lot of rhp zealots and spammers. So my question is if you just stumbled across the website how would you know that we have that much trouble with these 'people'?

..Hail Satan!! If you have nothing to hide, this is the place to ask your questions. when you post that you want someone to email privately--it kinda puts up my radar, like what you want to ask cannot be asked here? why?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

He forgot kikes when he said about people that cause us trouble, so he probably doesn't know that kikes are the most annoying.

Although I agree a post does sound suspicious when someone wants a person to email him privately so he can ask the questions. Why is he afraid of asking them in public here as many others do?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Geminieyez" <randomnessrhino@ wrote:

Well i don't have to put the word kikes in my sentence if i choose not too, but that's what i was inferring, along with xtian sheep, muslims etc., when i said it with the lil quotes i meant as in saying people like a smart-ass. Sry if I confused ya diznit.

Hail Enki!
88!

A new dedicated satanist here (making dedication ritual soon to Father Enki, Lord Enki, Lucifer) and I'm wondering where I can find the hours of chakras as the link on JoS is not working. Thank you very much for any true knowledge on the subject as I keep notes from JoS so I can study them when off the computer and need to write this important info down.

Thank you,

Sincerely,

Jakob

you find any info on the chakras send em to me two please.
i dedicated last month December 19th of last year so me .myself i am taking all the help i can get.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2012 12:10 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Hello All

A new dedicated satanist here (making dedication ritual soon to Father Enki, Lord Enki, Lucifer) and I'm wondering where I can find the hours of chakras as the link on JoS is not working. Thank you very much for any true knowledge on the subject as I keep notes from JoS so I can study them when off the computer and need to write this important info down.

Thank you,

Sincerely,

Jakob

The planetary hours change each day by about a minute and a half, as they go in accordance with the sunrise (new day starts with that planet's hour, which begins at sunrise, and then they alternate from there). At least that's how it is in countries where the days vary, I'm not sure what it's like by the equator....

Anyway, go to Lunarium.co.uk, at the top under "planetarium" click on "planetary days and hours". Make sure to set your location. Once you get the hang of it, you can learn to calculate it yourself so you can figure it out when you don't have the internet.

Chronos is a great and convenient program, but you need to download it onto your computer, but then you can study from it anyway. Also, you can cross-reference with Lunarium, as you can set your exact lat and long with chronos but not Lunarium. I have found that I am 16 minutes off Lunarium, as I live 4 hours east of the city I use for Lunarium. But I use Lunarium for moon signs and void moons, so I just add the 16 minutes, to keep myself from starting something during a void moon.

Sorry for the ramble, I'm killing time until the hour of Moon so I can start on my daily chakra meditation. If what I wrote above doesn't make sense at first, don't worry, it will soon.

Hail Satan!
Hail Set!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jakobian1203" <trios44@... wrote:

Thank you,

Sincerely,

Jakob

Thanks Lydia,I book marked that link.I am on windows 7 a lot now,so I needed another sight to keep up with planetary hours.So thanks sis!
 Hail Satan Brian  "I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 7:46 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Hello All

The planetary hours change each day by about a minute and a half, as they go in accordance with the sunrise (new day starts with that planet's hour, which begins at sunrise, and then they alternate from there). At least that's how it is in countries where the days vary, I'm not sure what it's like by the equator....

Anyway, go to Lunarium.co.uk, at the top under "planetarium" click on "planetary days and hours". Make sure to set your location. Once you get the hang of it, you can learn to calculate it yourself so you can figure it out when you don't have the internet.

Chronos is a great and convenient program, but you need to download it onto your computer, but then you can study from it anyway. Also, you can cross-reference with Lunarium, as you can set your exact lat and long with chronos but not Lunarium. I have found that I am 16 minutes off Lunarium, as I live 4 hours east of the city I use for Lunarium. But I use Lunarium for moon signs and void moons, so I just add the 16 minutes, to keep myself from starting something during a void moon.

Sorry for the ramble, I'm killing time until the hour of Moon so I can start on my daily chakra meditation. If what I wrote above doesn't make sense at first, don't worry, it will soon.

Hail Satan!
Hail Set!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jakobian1203" <trios44@... wrote:

Thank you,

Sincerely,

Jakob

here are the hours of the chakras as they were given me by a friend I have added 50 minutes since I received this you have to do the math because it changes one minute every day for each segment.. 7:52AM-8:40PM. 1:26PM-1:36PM. 7:50PM-9:02PM.4:16AM-5:28PM .. add 1 minute per day

Thank you,

Sincerely,

Jakob

On the Front page of Jos at the top it says **Updates 9/26/11 click on it ,then click on IN THE MEANTIME,MOST OF THE WEBPAGES THAT ARE DOWN CAN BE ACCESSED BY CLICKING ON THIS LINK and wait till the main page comes back up ,then go to the hours of the chakras and it should work.
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2012 11:58 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Hello All

i dedicated last month December 19th of last year so me .myself i am taking all the help i can get.

Thank you,

Sincerely,

Jakob

Hey guys! go to Lunarium.co.uk and adjust the location fo you. Go to planetarium at the top and adjust the location. very easy. it also tells you the moon phases and everything. ;)
  Hail our Creator God Satan.
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 12:58 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Hello All

Thank you,

Sincerely,

Jakob

Now that I am in college, and starting a new life, I figured I would come to this page, instead of the teens page.

I was wondering, if instead of using a candle for a ritual, could we just use a lighter?

I am in college, and in the dorms, and they do not allow candles at all. And i want to do a ritual.

Yes you can use a lighter.
------------------------------
On Sat, Aug 25, 2012 2:40 PM PDT Richard wrote:

Now that I am in college, and starting a new life, I figured I would come to this page, instead of the teens page.

I was wondering, if instead of using a candle for a ritual, could we just use a lighter?

I am in college, and in the dorms, and they do not allow candles at all. And i want to do a ritual.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Richard" <kingrj554@... wrote:
Now that I am in college, and starting a new life, I figured I would
come to this page, instead of the teens page.
I was wondering, if instead of using a candle for a ritual, could we
just use a lighter?
I am in college, and in the dorms, and they do not allow candles at
all. And i want to do a ritual.
Do they allow LED candles? True, you cannot burn anything (and, I would
assume that if you were caught burning paper in your dorm room, you
could get in trouble) using a LED candle. But, there is zero chance of
starting a fire with one of those things. In lieu of burning, burying
or shredding things could work. Some things can be flushed down the
toilet after shredding, or placed in the rubbish chute.

And, with incense, it is not absolutely necessary. Burn it if you can,
but don't break the rules or risk burning down something. And, it is
better to not have any incense at all than to get the crap kind. Using
crap incense is far worse than none.

How can i get a Demon

----------
Sent from my Nokia phone

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sunday, August 26, 2012 1:08:11 PM GMT-0000

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Richard" <kingrj554@... wrote:

just use a lighter?

You do not "get" a Demon. A Demon aka a God chooses you after you dedicate your soul to Satan. And they are not objects.

Please read more joyofsatan.com

Thank you
 Hail Satan!

To: denniswhicher@...; [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2012 9:41 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Hello All

How can i get a Demon

----------
Sent from my Nokia phone

just use a lighter?

<td val[/IMG]You don't "get them" they choose you when you are ready.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <denniswhicher@...; <[email protected];
Sent: Sun, Aug 26, 2012 1:41:32 PM

<td val[/IMG]   How can i get a Demon

----------
Sent from my Nokia phone

Fro[/IMG]denniswhicher@...
To: <<a rel="nofollow"> [email protected]

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Richard" <kingrj554@... wrote:

just use a lighter?

[/TD]

A perfect example of a person who cannot think on his or her own, and being too lazy to read for him or herself will spam the inbox.

Or just a troll.

www.joyofsatan.com

Salvere!

Siguard Draconis.

SATANAS VIA, VERA ET VITA EST.
AVE LUCIFERIS OMNIPOTENS ET DEORUM SAMBUCUS!!
VAE OMNIS TRADITOR!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Faizy Khatib" <faizykhatib@... wrote:

How can i get a Demon

----------
Sent from my Nokia phone

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Richard" <kingrj554@ wrote:

just use a lighter?

I have already dedicate my soul to Satan.

Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2012 1:28 PM

You do not "get" a Demon. A Demon aka a God chooses you after you dedicate your soul to Satan. And they are not objects.

Thank you
 Hail Satan!

How can i get a Demon

----------
Sent from my Nokia phone

just use a lighter?

So i should wait for them guys

To: "denniswhicher@..." <denniswhicher@...; "JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected]; "faizykhatib@..." <faizykhatib@...
Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2012 1:43 PM

<td style="font:[/IMG]You don't "get them" they choose you when you are ready.

<td style="font:[/IMG]   How can i get a Demon

----------
Sent from my Nokia phone

just use a lighter?

[/TD]

Then its time to work on your astral senses so you can communicate with one.Here is the link to read and work from:
 http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Psychic_Centers.html
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... oints.html
Hail SatanBrian

Sent: Monday, August 27, 2012 1:52 AM

Thank you
 Hail Satan!

How can i get a Demon

----------
Sent from my Nokia phone

just use a lighter?

hello all,i'm new here,i need good friends to put me through
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2012 6:52 PM

Then its time to work on your astral senses so you can communicate with one.Here is the link to read and work from:
Hail SatanBrian

Thank you
 Hail Satan!

How can i get a Demon

----------
Sent from my Nokia phone

just use a lighter?

Hello My name is Chris Barnes, Im 50 years old .  Im really interested in learning about true satanism. I had a frried tell me how to make and use a pendulem to gain a few needed answers, and everything so far points to Satanisim.  I am a very peaceful man. Thank you.
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2012 11:52 AM

Hail SatanBrian

Thank you
 Hail Satan!

How can i get a Demon

----------
Sent from my Nokia phone

To: <mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "Richard" <kingrj554@... wrote:

just use a lighter?

<td val[/IMG]Welcome Chris I am just 5 years older then you and dedicated my soul and life to Satan just a few years ago myself.First thing I would suggest is to read the site as much as you can and then start a simple Yoga and meditation program to start opening your soul.Then when you feel you are ready and understand more dedicate your soul to the real God and creator of all the Gentiles Satan.Glad to have here.

To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Sent: Mon, Aug 27, 2012 5:57:12 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Hello My name is Chris Barnes, Im 50 years old .  Im really interested in learning about true satanism. I had a frried tell me how to make and use a pendulem to gain a few needed answers, and everything so far points to Satanisim.  I am a very peaceful man. Thank you.

Hail SatanBrian

Thank you
 Hail Satan!

How can i get a Demon

----------
Sent from my Nokia phone

Fro[/IMG]mailto:denniswhicher%40yahoo.com
To: <<a rel="nofollow">mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com

--- [/IMG]mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "Richard" <kingrj554@... wrote:

just use a lighter?

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Welcome

Sent: Mon, Aug 27, 2012 6:05:42 PM

<td val[/IMG]   hello all,i'm new here,i need good friends to put me through

Hail SatanBrian

Thank you
 Hail Satan!

How can i get a Demon

----------
Sent from my Nokia phone

To: <<a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

just use a lighter?

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]What I would do is do standard or great rituals and get the feel for them.Even if you are not at the point to see or hear then asrtrally you can feel their presents at time in the ritual too.That is why we are told to do rituals to feel the Satanic presents.

Sent: Mon, Aug 27, 2012 6:54:09 AM

<td val[/IMG]   So i should wait for them guys

To: "denniswhicher@..." <denniswhicher@...; "JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected]; "faizykhatib@..." <faizykhatib@...
Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2012 1:43 PM

<td style="font:[/IMG]You don't "get them" they choose you when you are ready.

<td style="font:[/IMG]   How can i get a Demon

----------
Sent from my Nokia phone

just use a lighter?

[/TD]

[/TD]

Welcome!I'm new to the group myself. Ave Satanas
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2012 11:05 AM

hello all,i'm new here,i need good friends to put me through

Hail SatanBrian

Thank you
 Hail Satan!

How can i get a Demon

----------
Sent from my Nokia phone

just use a lighter?

Hello I m sorry to bother you, Im just trying to get some answers to true satanism. A friend told me how to use a pendulem to get some answers to some questions. I just want to learn more about satanism. I am a peacful man. Thanks if you can helpChris barnes
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2012 11:57 AM

Hello My name is Chris Barnes, Im 50 years old .  Im really interested in learning about true satanism. I had a frried tell me how to make and use a pendulem to gain a few needed answers, and everything so far points to Satanisim.  I am a very peaceful man. Thank you.

Hail SatanBrian

Thank you
 Hail Satan!

How can i get a Demon

----------
Sent from my Nokia phone

just use a lighter?

Hi Chris - well, I'm only a couple of years older than you. 
Welcome. 
Start in reading www.joyofsatan.com and you'll see how you were pointed in the right direction. 
As you read, it will begin to make a lot of sense. 
Looking forward to hearing of your progress.

On Aug 27, 2012, at 11:57 AM, Christopher Barnes <kanakakoawaa@... wrote:

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... nters.html
Hail SatanBrian

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Thank you
 Hail Satan!

To: denniswhicher@...; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

How can i get a Demon

----------
Sent from my Nokia phone

just use a lighter?

need more

------------------------------
On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 3:16 PM PDT Brian Gibbons wrote:

What I would do is do standard or great rituals and get the feel for them.Even if you are not at the point to see or hear then asrtrally you can feel their presents at time in the ritual too.That is why we are told to do rituals to feel the Satanic presents.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Hello all,

I'm Alex, Italian and member of Jos Italia.
Yesterday I did a rituale to dedicate my soul to Satan.
I subscribe this site for major information and grow my soul with SATAN and Demons help.

Best regards

Alex

Welcome to the family!

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 11, 2013, at 11:47 AM, "ciappeia" <ciappeia@... wrote:

Hello all,

I'm Alex, Italian and member of Jos Italia.
Yesterday I did a rituale to dedicate my soul to Satan.
I subscribe this site for major information and grow my soul with SATAN and Demons help.

Best regards

Alex

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

I have a question I need help with.When I did the dedication ritual to Satan, whichI had to do indoors due to where I live.As I was burning my paper with my signaturein blood.  The following happened, all of the sudden the candle flame spread out and high tomy ceiling.  Then suddenly the glass candle holdershattered.
Why did this happen like this?  Is there anymeaning to what happened?
Rochelle

Was the glass holder made of glass or something? ._. I guess not, but it's really weird... It could be an enemy attack to prevent you from finishing your ritual or it could be a good sign, or something that *you* are supposed to figure out.. xD I really don't know, but if you didn't feel bad in any way, then don't worry. Otherwise, I advice you to do a banishing ritual as soon as possible, and of course build an aura of protection around you daily.

Στις 7:00 μ.μ. Πέμπτη, 24 Ιουλίου 2014, ο/η "rochelleburns666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

I have a question I need help with.When I did the dedication ritual to Satan, whichI had to do indoors due to where I live.As I was burning my paper with my signaturein blood.  The following happened, all of the sudden the candle flame spread out and high tomy ceiling.  Then suddenly the glass candle holdershattered.
Why did this happen like this?  Is there anymeaning to what happened?
Rochelle

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back