Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hello all newbie here

krimson.devil

Hello all,
My name is Duane, I live in Fort Lauderdale, FL I'm interested in your faith, religon Ive been reading the JOS website, most of my questions, curosities, etc.. Have been answered there, but was wondering about some "basic" or fundamental ideas of JOS.

If This faith or religon predates Judao/Chriastian/Islam religon why call Satan, Satan from what I've read so far Satan is the name the Hebrews gave him. If this is so why call him the name his enemies gave him. To me that would be the same as someone believing my name is "asshole" because one of my enemies calls me that.

I've obtained some red and blue candles and some incence to start my first meditation can't find any black ones. Then I plan on doing some sort of ritual I'll read the JOS website, is this the appropraite forum to write about my experiance with ritual, mediation, or just how one has progressed?

Thanks
Duane

Dear Duane   You can purchase Black candles in a variety of sizes in Botanicas in the Miami area. For example there is one in Hialeah called the Kenia Pet Shop. They sell all sorts of animals, including fish and turtles. They sell items for both Black and White magic. There are also Botanicas up in the Broward county area.                           Hail Lucifer                          Jorge Luis

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, October 29, 2009 3:12:56 AM
Subject: [Satanicgaycommunity] Hello all newbie here

Hello all,
My name is Duane, I live in Fort Lauderdale, FL I'm interested in your faith, religon Ive been reading the JOS website, most of my questions, curosities, etc.. Have been answered there, but was wondering about some "basic" or fundamental ideas of JOS.

If This faith or religon predates Judao/Chriastian/ Islam religon why call Satan, Satan from what I've read so far Satan is the name the Hebrews gave him. If this is so why call him the name his enemies gave him. To me that would be the same as someone believing my name is "asshole" because one of my enemies calls me that.

I've obtained some red and blue candles and some incence to start my first meditation can't find any black ones. Then I plan on doing some sort of ritual I'll read the JOS website, is this the appropraite forum to write about my experiance with ritual, mediation, or just how one has progressed?

Thanks
Duane

In regards to the name Satan, Satya means truth in Sanskrit. Yeah, the mofo jews stole this like their whole bible and made the Truthbringer Enki as their enemy...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Luis Rodriuez <jluisr777@... wrote:

Dear Duane
  You can purchase Black candles in a variety of sizes in Botanicas in the Miami area. For example there is one in Hialeah called the Kenia Pet Shop. They sell all sorts of animals, including fish and turtles. They sell items for both Black and White magic. There are also Botanicas up in the Broward county area.

Hail Lucifer
                         Jorge Luis

Sent: Thu, October 29, 2009 3:12:56 AM
Subject: [Satanicgaycommunity] Hello all newbie here

Hello all,

If This faith or religon predates Judao/Chriastian/ Islam religon why call Satan, Satan from what I've read so far Satan is the name the Hebrews gave him. If this is so why call him the name his enemies gave him. To me that would be the same as someone believing my name is "asshole" because one of my enemies calls me that.

Thanks
Duane

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back