Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

HEILP ME PLEASE!

jon.holmberg

MY GRANDMA JUST FOUND OUT THAT IM A SATANIST AND THAT IVE BEEN ON THE JOYOFSATAN WEBSISITE WAT THE FUCK SHOULD I DO SHES GOING TO TELL MY MOM NOW I DONT THINK I IM A SATANIST ANYMORE WHAT SHOULD I DO REPLY ASAP

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jon.holmberg" <jon.holmberg@... wrote:
MY GRANDMA JUST FOUND OUT THAT IM A SATANIST AND THAT IVE BEEN ON THE JOYOFSATAN WEBSISITE WAT THE FUCK SHOULD I DO SHES GOING TO TELL MY MOM NOW I DONT THINK I IM A SATANIST ANYMORE WHAT SHOULD I DO REPLY ASAP
Come up with a cover (There a link to it and you just wanted to see what its about, pop-up, it was a gaming site, ect.) Do your best to keep everything hidden. You are a Satanist Still.

<td val[/IMG]I don’t know if this would work, but just tell them you were doing a project on all religions

--- On Fri, 5/15/09, jon.holmberg <jon.holmberg@... wrote:
Subject: [Teens4Satan] HEILP ME PLEASE!
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, May 15, 2009, 6:20 PM

[/TD]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jon.holmberg" <jon.holmberg@... wrote:
Ok, just calm down first. Sit down with them, and explain to them that this is the religion that you want to believe in, and that you do nothing illegal. Tell them about Satanism, and speak calmly.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "allforenki" <allforenki@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jon.holmberg" <jon.holmberg@ wrote:

Come up with a cover (There a link to it and you just wanted to see what its about, pop-up, it was a gaming site, ect.) Do your best to keep everything hidden. You are a Satanist Still.
i dont kno she checked out the teens 4 satan group and joy of satan site now shes worried about me and im not even supposed to be on the internet

we do not woship "the Devil", we follow Enki, simply tell her that you believe in Enki, and that he sometimes uses the name satan becouse satan means enemy in hebrew....Enki is the enemy of the mainstream religions becouse they all have been corrupted by christianity beyond repair, he is the "enemy" of them, thierfore he has taken the name satan....the christians originally called all the old gods satan.

Hail Enki

High Priest Wuulf
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, May 16, 2009 8:20:14 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] HEILP ME PLEASE!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tearsofdespair33" <tearsofdespair33@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jon.holmberg" <jon.holmberg@ wrote:

Ok, just calm down first. Sit down with them, and explain to them that this is the religion that you want to believe in, and that you do nothing illegal. Tell them about Satanism, and speak calmly.
I agree....
Just sit and calmly talk to them and explain the truth about
your religion....
Good luck....

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back