Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

hei , is there an easy way to chat with you all ?

Bill Riady wijaya

hei , i'm not new about satanism , just new in in this group only , i'm a typical that pain easy my stress , so is there any good tattoo to draw it on my body ?i more prefer some that sigil tattoo than a snake tattoo , or what tattoo and if can i want that tattoo really for me and not for other people.sorry for my manners.do you need my name , picture , my birthday or what to give me a for me only tattoo ?

No really, tattoos are not recommended as you become an easy target to outsiders. It's best to not get any tattoo at all (not to mention that it's just poser nonsense and nothing more).

---In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

hei , i'm not new about satanism , just new in in this group only , i'm a typical that pain easy my stress , so is there any good tattoo to draw it on my body ?i more prefer some that sigil tattoo than a snake tattoo , or what tattoo and if can i want that tattoo really for me and not for other people.sorry for my manners.do you need my name , picture , my birthday or what to give me a for me only tattoo ?

You can have a tattoo, of course you can. It's your responsibility what you do with your body. If the tattoo is relating to SS/occult, I'd advise the tattoo somewhere that isn't publicly shown e.g. arms, neck, head (because the public can be judgmental as well as the enemy targeting you.)
In honesty though, if I were you, I'd not 'draw' a tattoo on yourself, but rather let a professional do the job. Understand that having a Demon's sigil tattoo'd on you must be personal and respectable. It can also help you for contacting that Demon.

---In [email protected], <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

No really, tattoos are not recommended as you become an easy target to outsiders. It's best to not get any tattoo at all (not to mention that it's just poser nonsense and nothing more).

Nothing wrong with tattoos. No use in being secretive about your beliefs either. You can do something to avoid being pointed at and subject to ridicule or you can not worry about "nonsense" like that and refrain from seeking advice on forums such as this in regard to what you do to your body. This group certainly isn't the "be all, end all" in regard to Satanism, in my estimation there is very little to be taken and learned from here. With that said, get your tattoo and make sure it's something you want, not what anyone else on these forums want and something you're willing to explain and live with for the rest of your life.

Did you read past posts that are proven that tatoos are dangerous??Please do a search because spouting "nonsense" like that. Like it's been said before, you can even be killed if you claim to be a SS in public. It's dangerous to show anything that shows you're a SS.
Actually you're condoning something dangerous which you clearly have no idea about.

Nothing wrong with tattoos. No use in being secretive about your beliefs either. You can do something to avoid being pointed at and subject to ridicule or you can not worry about "nonsense" like that and refrain from seeking advice on forums such as this in regard to what you do to your body. This group certainly isn't the "be all, end all" in regard to Satanism, in my estimation there is very little to be taken and learned from here. With that said, get your tattoo and make sure it's something you want, not what anyone else on these forums want and something you're willing to explain and live with for the rest of your life.

If you truly believe there is little to be taken and learned from these groups, than kindly and quietly remove yourself. If you plan to continue to spread bad advice and lay negative judgements on this group and its members, well then you can simply fuck off. Clearly you don't want to be here, so why you stay and even post is beyond me.

-En Haradren Amlug.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back