Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Heart Broken

Akia

I posted before about being distracted and unable to meditate. I think I know what it is. I am heart broken. I met a guy a year ago where I work and we got together a few times before he moved to a new store then I moved to a new store. I didn't really think about him much then, I had a lot going on. Then out of the blue last March he sends me a text that he thinks about me all the time. So we start talking more, hanging out some, I ended up falling in love with him. We were together until August, for the best 4 months of my life. We talked about moving in together, picked names for a child, gave me a diamond (not an engagement ring a promise ring, since we don't believe in marriage) We are truly soul mates!!

In August, things got really stressful for me, working too much, what else. When I get really stressed I have night terrors, this one was that he broke up with me, it was so real. I thought he had. We talked and I found out it was a dream and explained things to him.

Then he just stopped talking to me. Then he started again a month later. Saying he missed me and everyone has issues. We discussed about taking it slow and rebuilding. A month later I noticed it didn't seem to be going in that direction. I asked flat out, do you want to get back together? Maybe later, but right now he has to much shit on his plate. We continue to talk. He is the one that turned me to Joyofsatan.org. Our conversations are begign, usually about Satan(Hail to My Father) Spiritual etc.. If I ask anything about his life i get silence or no answer.

I have asked for My Father's help. Do I need to let him go to get back on my track? I tell My Father over and over again, I love him so much.

Should I let go?

Hail Father Satan!!!!

Akia

Let go sweetheart. If he is to come back, he will. It will only work if BOTH are completely dedicated and intent on each other. You deserve someone who is 100% focussed on you. If he comes back, he will if you put NO pressure on him. If he does not, it was an experience of LIFE you needed to grow. Look at it as a gift of life. An experience to make you stronger and wiser. Because it will happen again! And maybe not just once! But you learned from this one and now you might just have to look forward and enjoy the gift of life. The memories will haunt you. Just as you wake up it will be worst. Cherish fond memories but let him go. Your real man is out there. But you might need to meet some more others to learn and experience before hooking up with the right one. It might even be this one! You never know. Share your experience with us and know there are many going through the same. The difference is the ability to take from the experience what you can to grow and to continue with your life.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, December 12, 2009 11:38:42 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Heart Broken

I posted before about being distracted and unable to meditate. I think I know what it is. I am heart broken. I met a guy a year ago where I work  and we got together a few times before he moved to a new store then I moved to a new store.  I didn't really think about him much then, I had a lot going on. Then out of the blue last March he sends me a text that he thinks about me all the time. So we start talking more, hanging out some, I ended up falling in love with him. We were together until August, for the best 4 months of my life. We talked about moving in together, picked names for a child, gave me a diamond (not an engagement ring a promise ring, since we don't believe in marriage) We are truly soul mates!!

In August, things got really stressful for me, working too much, what else. When I get really stressed I have night terrors, this one was that he broke up with me, it was so real. I thought he had. We talked and I found out it was a dream and explained things to him.

Then he just stopped talking to me. Then he started again a month later. Saying he missed me and everyone has issues. We discussed about taking it slow and rebuilding. A month later I noticed it didn't seem to be going in that direction. I asked flat out, do you want to get back together? Maybe later, but right now he has to much shit on his plate.  We continue to talk. He is the one that turned me to Joyofsatan.org. Our conversations are begign, usually about Satan(Hail to My Father) Spiritual etc.. If I ask anything about his life i get silence or no answer.

I have asked for My Father's help. Do I need to let him go to get back on my track? I tell My Father over and over again, I love him so much.

Should I let go?

Hail Father Satan!!!!

Akia

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

<td val[/IMG]First of all I would like to say that I'm very sorry for you.I know that doesn't help you too much,but you have my empathy upon the matter.
If you love him,and if you feel he is the "chosen" one,I suggest doing your best.Talk to him,face to face,slap him out of his trance if needed,and set things straight.But don't spend too much time on him.If you fail,it was meant to fail.Father will surely arrange bigger plans for you."Cause what don't kill ya',make ya' more strong"
I always said a person who loves you for who you are is 10 times better then a perfect guy who does not care about you.Our goal as satanists is to progress.One of the things Father teaches us very well is to perfect from mistakes,to assume every defeat in our advantage,to evolve and progress.This guy is just a stage of your evolution.Life itself is just a challenge,and as a satanist you must learn how to master it.
My spiritual advice would be regular love/sex magick and aura / chakra cleansing.Think positive,think progressive.I hope this helped.
--- On Sat, 12/12/09, Akia <akiahoover@... wrote:
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, December 12, 2009, 11:38 PM

I posted before about being distracted and unable to meditate. I think I know what it is. I am heart broken. I met a guy a year ago where I work and we got together a few times before he moved to a new store then I moved to a new store. I didn't really think about him much then, I had a lot going on. Then out of the blue last March he sends me a text that he thinks about me all the time. So we start talking more, hanging out some, I ended up falling in love with him. We were together until August, for the best 4 months of my life. We talked about moving in together, picked names for a child, gave me a diamond (not an engagement ring a promise ring, since we don't believe in marriage) We are truly soul mates!!

Then he just stopped talking to me. Then he started again a month later. Saying he missed me and everyone has issues. We discussed about taking it slow and rebuilding. A month later I noticed it didn't seem to be going in that direction. I asked flat out, do you want to get back together? Maybe later, but right now he has to much shit on his plate. We continue to talk. He is the one that turned me to Joyofsatan.org. Our conversations are begign, usually about Satan(Hail to My Father) Spiritual etc.. If I ask anything about his life i get silence or no answer.

Should I let go?

Hail Father Satan!!!!

Akia
[/TD]

Thank you.

I have tried. I said to him, "are you really going to give up on us? Give up on what we had? Cause you know it's real and you even said it yourself, we are soul mates." he said "No I don't, but things are all fucked up right now, I need to get my shit in a row first."

I know Father will make it all right and guide me, I just need some patiences. :/

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], dark_raven_ quiz <vladthegus@... wrote:

First of all I would like to say that I'm very sorry for you.I know that doesn't help you too much,but you have my empathy upon the matter.
If you love him,and if you feel he is the "chosen" one,I suggest doing your best.Talk to him,face to face,slap him out of his trance if needed,and set things straight.But don't spend too much time on him.If you fail,it was meant to fail.Father will surely arrange bigger plans for you."Cause what don't kill ya',make ya' more strong"
I always said a person who loves you for who you are is 10 times better then a perfect guy who does not care about you.Our goal as satanists is to progress.One of the things Father teaches us very well is to perfect from mistakes,to assume every defeat in our advantage,to evolve and progress.This guy is just a stage of your evolution.Life itself is just a challenge,and as a satanist you must learn how to master it.
My spiritual advice would be regular love/sex magick and aura / chakra cleansing.Think positive,think progressive.I hope this helped.
--- On Sat, 12/12/09, Akia <akiahoover@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Saturday, December 12, 2009, 11:38 PM

Â

Should I let go?

Hail Father Satan!!!!

Akia

:) Thank you. I have known for some times that is the answer. But I have a stubborn streak, lol. I think what makes it so hard is that we have the same views, love the Father and get along so well in all ways.
Knowing I have friends here helps.
Thank you.

Hail Father satan.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], John Wilms <vortex6049@... wrote:

Let go sweetheart. If he is to come back, he will. It will only work if BOTH are completely dedicated and intent on each other. You deserve someone who is 100% focussed on you. If he comes back, he will if you put NO pressure on him. If he does not, it was an experience of LIFE you needed to grow. Look at it as a gift of life. An experience to make you stronger and wiser. Because it will happen again! And maybe not just once! But you learned from this one and now you might just have to look forward and enjoy the gift of life. The memories will haunt you. Just as you wake up it will be worst. Cherish fond memories but let him go. Your real man is out there. But you might need to meet some more others to learn and experience before hooking up with the right one. It might even be this one! You never know. Share your experience with us and know there are many going through the same. The difference is the ability to take from the experience what you can to
grow and to continue with your life.

Should I let go?

Hail Father Satan!!!!

Akia

Yahoo! Groups Links

I know what you are going through, I have loved a woman very much and even my GD would not help with the situation. I can tell you that our GD's will not help us be involved with people who are not in our best interest long term. I sometimes felt that I did everything right but still got my ass whipped...lol. It sucks. I can recommend that you do ritual and ask for help in discernment of the situation. Sometimes we don't see how bad some people are for us untill time has passed. Still, love is only for those who deserve our love, we don't waste love on ingrates.

Hail Satan!
Dante

:)

Thanks. Just want to heal or forget, ya know?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "heathendante" <heathendante@... wrote:

I know what you are going through, I have loved a woman very much and even my GD would not help with the situation. I can tell you that our GD's will not help us be involved with people who are not in our best interest long term. I sometimes felt that I did everything right but still got my ass whipped...lol. It sucks. I can recommend that you do ritual and ask for help in discernment of the situation. Sometimes we don't see how bad some people are for us untill time has passed. Still, love is only for those who deserve our love, we don't waste love on ingrates.

Hail Satan!
Dante

I truly understand how you feel, greetings, I'll share a story. When I was about 12 1/2(Around September, October-ish), I had met a most wonderful woman. For the first time, I found someone as mature as I and it was a truly magical relationship. And so for a few years, we were stuck closely together, I having proposed my hand in marriage the following year at 13. To my unfortunate sorrow, that beauty had left me around the age of 15-16. While I can certainly live on, at age 17 I can never truly forget. And that's my advice, never forget the love you shared with your lover. Those memories will continue to support and strengthen you, all of the bonds we share and all of the people we meet are all for a reason. Nothing is without reason, no coincidence is just coincidence. And love is not unrewarded. Your heart has indeed become stronger due to it.

Very sincerely,
LeQuan Glover.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], John Wilms <vortex6049@... wrote:

Let go sweetheart. If he is to come back, he will. It will only work if BOTH are completely dedicated and intent on each other. You deserve someone who is 100% focussed on you. If he comes back, he will if you put NO pressure on him. If he does not, it was an experience of LIFE you needed to grow. Look at it as a gift of life. An experience to make you stronger and wiser. Because it will happen again! And maybe not just once! But you learned from this one and now you might just have to look forward and enjoy the gift of life. The memories will haunt you. Just as you wake up it will be worst. Cherish fond memories but let him go. Your real man is out there. But you might need to meet some more others to learn and experience before hooking up with the right one. It might even be this one! You never know. Share your experience with us and know there are many going through the same. The difference is the ability to take from the experience what you can to

I posted before about being distracted and unable to meditate. I think I know what it is. I am heart broken. I met a guy a year ago where I work  and we got together a few times before he moved to a new store then I moved to a new store.  I didn't really think about him much then, I had a lot going on. Then out of the blue last March he sends me a text that he thinks about me all the time. So we start talking more, hanging out some, I ended up falling in love with him. We were together until August, for the best 4 months of my life. We talked about moving in together, picked names for a child, gave me a diamond (not an engagement ring a promise ring, since we don't believe in marriage) We are truly soul mates!!

Then he just stopped talking to me. Then he started again a month later. Saying he missed me and everyone has issues. We discussed about taking it slow and rebuilding. A month later I noticed it didn't seem to be going in that direction. I asked flat out, do you want to get back together? Maybe later, but right now he has to much shit on his plate.  We continue to talk. He is the one that turned me to Joyofsatan.org. Our conversations are begign, usually about Satan(Hail to My Father) Spiritual etc.. If I ask anything about his life i get silence or no answer.

Should I let go?

Hail Father Satan!!!!

Akia

Yahoo! Groups Links

All who replied here are right! And as you said yourself, it just took
you a while to realize the truth. Never fear; time will heal your
wounds, and you will be left only with the pleasant memories of what
you had. You will, doubtless, find the one meant for you. Trust in
Father! He will guide you. And you are never alone; we are your
family. Do not hesitate to come to us and pour out your worris and
suchlike. Hail Father Satan always!

On 12/14/09, lequanglover <lequanglover@... wrote:
I truly understand how you feel, greetings, I'll share a story. When I
was about 12 1/2(Around September, October-ish), I had met a most wonderful
woman. For the first time, I found someone as mature as I and it was a truly
magical relationship. And so for a few years, we were stuck closely
together, I having proposed my hand in marriage the following year at 13.
To my unfortunate sorrow, that beauty had left me around the age of 15-16.
While I can certainly live on, at age 17 I can never truly forget. And
that's my advice, never forget the love you shared with your lover. Those
memories will continue to support and strengthen you, all of the bonds we
share and all of the people we meet are all for a reason. Nothing is without
reason, no coincidence is just coincidence. And love is not unrewarded.
Your heart has indeed become stronger due to it.

Very sincerely,
LeQuan Glover.

Let go sweetheart. If he is to come back, he will. It will only work if
BOTH are completely dedicated and intent on each other. You deserve
someone who is 100% focussed on you. If he comes back, he will if you put
NO pressure on him. If he does not, it was an experience of LIFE you
needed to grow. Look at it as a gift of life. An experience to make you
stronger and wiser. Because it will happen again! And maybe not just once!
But you learned from this one and now you might just have to look forward
and enjoy the gift of life. The memories will haunt you. Just as you wake
up it will be worst. Cherish fond memories but let him go. Your real man
is out there. But you might need to meet some more others to learn and
experience before hooking up with the right one. It might even be this
one! You never know. Share your experience with us and know there are many
going through the same. The difference is the ability to take from the
experience what you can to

I posted before about being distracted and unable to meditate. I think I
know what it is. I am heart broken. I met a guy a year ago where I work
and we got together a few times before he moved to a new store then I
moved to a new store.  I didn't really think about him much then, I had a
lot going on. Then out of the blue last March he sends me a text that he
thinks about me all the time. So we start talking more, hanging out some,
I ended up falling in love with him. We were together until August, for
the best 4 months of my life. We talked about moving in together, picked
names for a child, gave me a diamond (not an engagement ring a promise
ring, since we don't believe in marriage) We are truly soul mates!!

In August, things got really stressful for me, working too much, what
else. When I get really stressed I have night terrors, this one was that
he broke up with me, it was so real. I thought he had. We talked and I
found out it was a dream and explained things to him.

Then he just stopped talking to me. Then he started again a month later.
Saying he missed me and everyone has issues. We discussed about taking it
slow and rebuilding. A month later I noticed it didn't seem to be going in
that direction. I asked flat out, do you want to get back together? Maybe
later, but right now he has to much shit on his plate.  We continue to
talk. He is the one that turned me to Joyofsatan.org. Our conversations
are begign, usually about Satan(Hail to My Father) Spiritual etc.. If I
ask anything about his life i get silence or no answer.

I have asked for My Father's help. Do I need to let him go to get back on
my track? I tell My Father over and over again, I love him so much.

Should I let go?

Hail Father Satan!!!!

Akia

Yahoo! Groups Links

You will heal, ask your GD to help with that. Be around friends and do things you love to do. I go to movies and do MMA, the working out helps. Still...I think of her and miss her still, but it hurts less and less and I have learned to have fun and like life. Love does suck sometimes. Do a working to release the emotion attached to the event. Sometimes letting go helps to cause a reaction where energy is freed and they come back because the dynamic of the relationship is changed. If it works great! if it does not work ,,,well at least you tried. If you do nothing then nothing will change. I really wish you the best. I feel like I lost the love of my life and I know this feeling really sucks.

Dante
Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back