Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Healing

madsie1108

Is Satanic Healing or Runic healing able to heal skin problems and make the problems go away, or is healing only able to heal a "real" sickness?

hail satan

It really depends upon the skill of the healer. My mother has had foot muscular problems before, and I meditate and heal her feet muscles regularly, but it's a long term thing, you will see long term results, but nothing instantly. She has had a 30% decrease of foot problems over the past two years. Like I said, long term, and I am an intermediate skilled healer. My talent resides in Clairaudience and healing.

I have a question about the healing magick:
On the JoS site, it says you can use the magick to heal a specific organ. Can this be done to reverse eye degeneration? Cuz my eyes have been getting really bad over the years either because some kid through sand in my eyes and it wasnt immediatly washed out or I would stare at the blue torch flame while my dad was welding. I don't know the reason, but I'm almost blind and I know my eyes are infected right now cuz every time I put my contacts in, its like my eyes are bleeding, they turn so red. So can I just get rid of the infection or could I possibly reverse the eye degeneration?
Also wondering is it possible for someone to already possess healing powers? I've been wondering about this for awhile now. Last year my dog was shot by our neighbor with a shotgun. My dad's poor and I was jobless at the time so I couldnt take him to the vet. I thought we were going to have to put him down, but I did everything I could to heal him. And believe it or not, the hole in his leg went from being the size of a baseball to barely a scar in little over 3 weeks. My dad couldn't believe it. Even I was shocked. Shortly after that I found a cat in the barn. I thought she was dead cuz when I touched her, she didn't move and it was barely above 20 outside. So I picked her up to put her in a box to burry her, instead she yowled and her body started convulsing is the best way I can describe it. So I forced fed her and stuck her directly under my heater and the next morning she was eating regular cat food and was trying to attack me (she was feral). I thought for sure she was going to die. Do any of you think this is odd? I sure do! Any inputs would be appreciated.

Hail Enki

I was wondering if there are any particular types of crystals in which I could draw the energy from and direct to the damaged part of my spinal cord. I'm specifically curious about amethyst, as its not only my birth-stone, but is momentarily the most accessible to me at this time. Any advice offered will be greatly appreciated as the doc is already taking my left big toe. Thank you so much. This shit is starting to get all too real, there's so much to deal with and I'm really starting to get scared. If this doesn't work, next is half of my foot-all my toes up to the base knuckles.
HAIL SATAN
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

<td val[/IMG]So sorry to hear that eremosluko,I do know that quartz can be programed for almost anything.Wish I could be more help.Hang in there!
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Tue, 6/14/11, eremoslukos8@... <eremoslukos8@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Healing
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, June 14, 2011, 2:38 AM

I was wondering if there are any particular types of crystals in which I could draw the energy from and direct to the damaged part of my spinal cord. I'm specifically curious about amethyst, as its not only my birth-stone, but is momentarily the most accessible to me at this time. Any advice offered will be greatly appreciated as the doc is already taking my left big toe. Thank you so much. This shit is starting to get all too real, there's so much to deal with and I'm really starting to get scared. If this doesn't work, next is half of my foot-all my toes up to the base knuckles.
HAIL SATAN
[/TD]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
So sorry to hear that eremosluko,I do know that quartz can be programed for almost anything.Wish I could be more help.Hang in there!
Hail Satan!
Brian

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

HAIL SATAN

Hello brothers,sisters I have a few months of being dedicated to father and been doing meditations every day, I have opened my all of chakras, and I am now in the process of fully empowering them in order ( I spend a feew weeks on just 1 chakra ) Anyway, I turned to father because deep inside I knew that the "god" that catholics/christians was complete fake, my mother was a die hard catholic, she had a very bad childhood and as an adult, she went through a hard time with her relationship, after 14 years of being married, she got divored and lost everything but me and her mother, currently we live at my grandma's house , she has two house and we are living separately, my grandma tries her best to support us, financially my mother is currently in a tough depression or so we think we could only take her to a cheap doctor, that diagnosed her with depression, thing is..it's not a normal depression she has very strong pains daily that prevent her from standing or even walking, my grandma thinks that my mom might be under some spell, or simply has un diagnosed illnes but currently we do not have the money to take her to a qualified doctor or witch to see what we can do. After researching a few months I found the truth with father Satan and I dedicated myself in my astral temple ( I currently cannot get any of the ritual items ) anyway I have the past days been doing ahealing ritual for my mother, but I fail to see even a bit of ease of pain . she has actually gotten worse, as I cannot do a ritual I am unable to summon a Demon or talk to father, all I ask for is for my mother to be cured of whichever illness she has, I know father always hears me when I talk to him, but I felt inclined to post this here for your guys help. I see that my healing rituals have little to know effect, I might just not be spirituality powerful enough to heal her yet. I've been thinking of doign ilicit stuff to get the money so i can take my mother to a doctor and get her the treatment she needs, she's suffered alot, for most of her life and I would like to cure her of what ever illness she has. But right before I was about to join a group that dedicates to gaining money in highly iliciet ways, I found out about father, and something deep inside told me that I should not join the ilicit stuff but trust father so I did... Sorry for the long wall of text, just needed to vent(?) Which Demon should I contact for healing? or a improvised healing ritual that I can do myself? My mother has been suffering of this illness for 2 years and I fear that any more time , it might be late for her, but I trust father.

I hv a question bothering my mind.....Can a satanist perform a healing for/on a non dedicated satanist?, if yes, can anyone tell me the criterias please

I hv a question bothering my mind.....Can a satanist perform a healing for/on a non satanist or a non dedicated satanist?, if yes, can anyone tell me the criterias please

I have used healing on my wife beacuse she was in a lot of pain with her leg. I think the ability to heal is a part of us evolving and alough the gift comes from father, it also comes from within ourselves. As i see it i am giving healing not Satans blessing. My wife is a xtian and it worked, not completly but her pain has almost gone. I just massage her leg and foot. She dose not even know i am doing a healing. She coments that my hands get very warm and the pain 'just goes away'. I also send absent healing to my sister and brother in law, who both have terminal cancer. They are nearing remmission now. Dont forget to cleanse and recharge your aura and chakras after. The energy that caused the pain or affliction you are trying to heal can stay with you. Regards Dragonmage777

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "seunokeowo66" <seunokeowo66@... wrote:

I hv a question bothering my mind.....Can a satanist perform a healing for/on a non dedicated satanist?, if yes, can anyone tell me the criterias please

I LOVE this site for figuing out how to work w/ crystal energy and here's an article on how to program crystals. I know it's from an RHP pov, but Gods, almost everything in the world is. *sigh* http://www.crystalsandjewelry.com/metap ... stals.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

So sorry to hear that eremosluko,I do know that quartz can be programed for almost anything.Wish I could be more help.Hang in there!
Hail Satan!
Brian

HAIL SATAN

Look no further than the JoS section on runes, it does say which gemstones/crystals can be used for specific situations and to amplify the effect of the runes. It's much better than the new age bullcrap because it also includes their uses in black magick.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html

As it says amethyst is associated with Mannaz.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], kcmsopranobella@... wrote:

I LOVE this site for figuing out how to work w/ crystal energy and here's an article on how to program crystals. I know it's from an RHP pov, but Gods, almost everything in the world is. *sigh* http://www.crystalsandjewelry.com/metap ... stals.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Tue, 6/14/11, eremoslukos8@ <eremoslukos8@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN

Hi there,

I would like to ask people who has serious or incureable dis-eases or have loved ones who have them to contact me.

I think i may be able to help you with it. Please send your email privately since it normal not to talk about the dis-ease openly.

Just let me know....i have a very radical way of healing!

Greetings,

Kenneth

I have started focusing on healing my body, namely removing the multiple sclerosis, and after just 2 sessions,  I am already seeing vasr improvement. A week ago, I could barely move my legs while sitting in my wheelchair, and while doing standing exercises (while holding onto my dresser) I could only stand for maybe 30 sec at most. Now, while sitting, I can almost raise either foot all the way to the opposite knee, and my standing exercises, I can now walk the length of my dresser (4.5 ft) and back. Still have to hold on, but the energy coursing through me, the happiness I have been feeling since dedicating, just awesome. I know it will take a while to fully heal and rid myself of this, but just the thought of being able to walk again. Especially after being tols I would be wheelchair bound for the rest of my life. I only use cbd hemp oil and natural medicines. The chemicals they wanted me to use are immuno suppressors. Why would I want to weaken my immune system? 
Fathers power is great, and I look forward to serving Him in this life and beyond. 
Hail Satan and all Daemons of Hell

Thank you for posting your progress. I am happy for you. May Father Satan continue to guide you on your way to healing. Im happy for you! What is your method that you are using for healing? Runes? Sun square? 
Also to maximize your healing, look into your diet. This will work in conjunction. Please keep your progress posted here on the groups. 
You are being strong. :)
Also this will help you greatly in healing the brain and nerves.
Butter/Cod Liver Blend - Green Pasture

Hail our Creator God Satan.

On Monday, March 9, 2015 9:06 PM, "fienyxwillow@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I have started focusing on healing my body, namely removing the multiple sclerosis, and after just 2 sessions,  I am already seeing vasr improvement. A week ago, I could barely move my legs while sitting in my wheelchair, and while doing standing exercises (while holding onto my dresser) I could only stand for maybe 30 sec at most. Now, while sitting, I can almost raise either foot all the way to the opposite knee, and my standing exercises, I can now walk the length of my dresser (4.5 ft) and back. Still have to hold on, but the energy coursing through me, the happiness I have been feeling since dedicating, just awesome. I know it will take a while to fully heal and rid myself of this, but just the thought of being able to walk again. Especially after being tols I would be wheelchair bound for the rest of my life. I only use cbd hemp oil and natural medicines. The chemicals they wanted me to use are immuno suppressors. Why would I want to weaken my immune system? 
Fathers power is great, and I look forward to serving Him in this life and beyond. 

Great to read that. Congratulations and keep up the good work.
In addition I would recommend you try astral travel and generally out of body experiences.
Once you realize that you are not (just) your body, things will change drastically. The human consists of a spirit, a soul and a physical body. 
Hail Father Satan

"fienyxwillow@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] schrieb am 2:06 Dienstag, 10.März 2015:

Yes, skin problems can be healed too. Just remember, persistance and patience. Nothing happens overnight. Some things may take weeks, some may take years. 

Actually, I'm doing a very basic healing. I raise the energy, program through affirmation, (my nervous system is healing. The ms is gone) and move the energy to the area where the ms damage is the greatest. (very close to where my sun chakra is) and it seems to course slowly through my whole nervous system. Slowly, and it warms with a tingle. Also, when looking at my chakras, they seem to have wavey lines around them. The lines are lessening as I continue my meditations. It all seems to be working together to help with opening/awakening them. I can feel the slight pressures along the main chakras. Any idea what the lines could be? Sent on my Boost Mobile Phone.
On Mar 9, 2015 8:38 PM, "Shannon Outlaw soutlaw92@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Thank you for posting your progress. I am happy for you. May Father Satan continue to guide you on your way to healing. Im happy for you! What is your method that you are using for healing? Runes? Sun square? 

Also to maximize your healing, look into your diet. This will work in conjunction. Please keep your progress posted here on the groups. 

You are being strong. :)

Also this will help you greatly in healing the brain and nerves.

Butter/Cod Liver Blend Cod Liver Oil Infused Coconut Oil Skate Liver Oil Butter Oil Coconut Ghee Coconut Oil Skin Care Products Purity Statement Test Data
View on www.greenpasture.org
Preview by Yahoo

On Monday, March 9, 2015 9:06 PM, "fienyxwillow@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I have done some slight astral travel. Mostly just slightly outside of myself looking at me. I like to go foe long walks,  clear my mind, and havs actually watched myself for a few blocks. I have been spiritual and meditating for 15 years. Before dedicating and learning much fro JoS, I focused on feeling the energy around me. Never read books or took lessons from people. Just always by intuition. I believe all my previous training has been guided by either Father, of one of our daemon friends. Those were only surrounding energy.
Since dedicating and learning about the chakras, bringing energy into me instead of just around me, my meditation has brought me new experiences, much happiness and..... Just wow. Sometimes, when doing chakra cleansing, I see my form as a wire frame showing the points. They have been becoming more visible. When I started some were dim, or even dark. I have also been getting the heat at the base (pretty sure my serpent is near ready to rise) but I close it, I want to make totally sure I myself am ready for that. I've always had a strong energy myself. I'm a natural empath, which sucks when you're a child and don't understand why you feel so many things that aren't your feelings. I have a spirit friend (her name is Morgan) who I have seen in person twice. She has been with me since age 5. So my whole life I have been around/involved with paranormal/supernatural things. After the equinox I plan on starting the opening the soul meditations.
Sent on my Boost Mobile Phone.
On Mar 9, 2015 8:28 PM, "Necromancing Nine necromancing9@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:
  Great to read that. Congratulations and keep up the good work.
In addition I would recommend you try astral travel and generally out of body experiences.
Once you realize that you are not (just) your body, things will change drastically. The human consists of a spirit, a soul and a physical body. 
Hail Father Satan

"fienyxwillow@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] schrieb am 2:06 Dienstag, 10.März 2015:

Beside skin probles and such, do you think that another kind of situation, much more dificult, can be heal ? I have hernia for quite a while now and im thinking start use the sun square with an afirmation to heal it. The only reason i don't do a surgical operation is because i dont want to miss even a single day from my meditations, which are for me the most important. I know its risky though...

Well, I understand you not wanted to miss meditating but for the sake of your health, if you ever needed surgery to save your life than do it. Continue to do the sun square for healing. It is effective. It can be healed. Pretty much all diseases can be healed. It goes against natural logic for a disease to be incurable as the enemy wants us to believe. Hail our Creator God Satan.

On Thursday, March 12, 2015 12:03 AM, "promitheuss88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Beside skin probles and such, do you think that another kind of situation, much more dificult, can be heal ? I have hernia for quite a while now and im thinking start use the sun square with an afirmation to heal it. The only reason i don't do a surgical operation is because i dont want to miss even a single day from my meditations, which are for me the most important. I know its risky though...

I used a healing working to heal gastritis. Part of that healing working lead me to a treatment that did so as well as showed me the path to being able to heal any and all ailments of the human condition.

Have faith that your working will do its work and be open to opportunities outside it just repairing itself without you doing anything but the working. Later down the track when your power increases it may work this way but initially energy will take the path of least resistance.

Shannon thank you very much for your answer. I trust in Satan and my Guardian, which they give me courage... i could have summon a God to help me out with this, but i know our Gods are extremelly bussy, for we are at war right now ! So i will continue what i do, for now...

Hi Everyone,
I was just curious as to see if a new satanist as myself who is dedicated not that long..and meditates twice a day, how could they heal themselves on my skin on my face it's always red and oily and such i think i've rosacea or something, never been to a dermatologist. Or would it heal itself as my genes purify maybe ? Any help or someone similar would be great thank yous.
Hail Satan and all the Gods of Hell.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Your probably not advanced enough yet but using affirmations can help. Also cleaning up you diet would help tremendously as most skin problems are caused by poor diet.  

On Sunday, December 20, 2015 11:45 PM, "Shane Butler butlershane30@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hi Everyone,
I was just curious as to see if a new satanist as myself who is dedicated not that long..and meditates twice a day, how could they heal themselves on my skin on my face it's always red and oily and such i think i've rosacea or something, never been to a dermatologist. Or would it heal itself as my genes purify maybe ? Any help or someone similar would be great thank yous.

As was mentioned by Yog, most skin ailments are caused by imbalances of the digestive system and diet,  and with the blood and lymph system. If i were you, I would go to get a check up just to see exactly what the cause is that way a proper path to healing can take place. I do not rely on conventional doctors as much for many reasons.
The JoS has a health group for satanists if you are interested in a detailed way to solving this other than spiritually. The link to the health group is below.
When the soul does not have enough power for direct healing, then our minds lead us to different paths. Not to mention that many smaller ailments can be healed naturally.

High Priestess Shannonhttps://groups.yahoo.com/BlacksforSatanhttps://groups.yahoo.com/SSHealth

On Monday, December 21, 2015 2:45 AM, "Shane Butler butlershane30@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Hi, I need someone to help me found out something.I have known this for a while im not like everyone else.I hear this weird thunder like sound in my head when I focus. The thing is it holds another power too, I can heal faster than when I dont use it. It takes the pain away very fast and heals faster also.I have tried summoning a demon to get some answers about it and who I was in a past life and what will I be in the after life,but nothing no demon nothing.So call on anyone to help summon a demon for me and ask who was I in the past, what will I be in the after life and what is the power.I pretty much just want to know who I am.Please help !  

You didn't say if you are a dedicated Satanist or not. If not, then study the Joy of Satan website.
Either way, read and study it. That should answer a lot, if not all, of your questions. If not, then
get back to us, but let us know if you are a Spiritual Satanist or not, dedicated.

Hail Satan!

Sims

--------------------------------------------
On Sun, 3/20/16, katyrobinson222@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Date: Sunday, March 20, 2016, 6:07 PM

Hi, I need someone to help me found out something.I
have known this for a while im not like everyone else.I hear
this weird thunder like sound in my head when I focus. The
thing is it holds another power too, I can heal faster than
when I dont use it. It takes the pain away very fast and
heals faster also.I have tried summoning a demon to get some
answers about it and who I was in a past life and what will
I be in the after life,but nothing no demon nothing.So call
on anyone to help summon a demon for me and ask who was I in
the past, what will I be in the after life and what is the
power.I pretty much just want to know who I am.Please help !

#yiv9028113043 #yiv9028113043 --

#yiv9028113043ygrp-mkp {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px
0;padding:0 10px;}

#yiv9028113043 #yiv9028113043ygrp-mkp hr {

border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

#yiv9028113043 #yiv9028113043ygrp-mkp #yiv9028113043hd {
color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px
0;}

#yiv9028113043 #yiv9028113043ygrp-mkp #yiv9028113043ads {
margin-bottom:10px;}

#yiv9028113043 #yiv9028113043ygrp-mkp .yiv9028113043ad {
padding:0 0;}

#yiv9028113043 #yiv9028113043ygrp-mkp .yiv9028113043ad p {
margin:0;}

#yiv9028113043 #yiv9028113043ygrp-mkp .yiv9028113043ad a {
color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
#yiv9028113043 #yiv9028113043ygrp-sponsor
#yiv9028113043ygrp-lc {
font-family:Arial;}

#yiv9028113043ygrp-lc #yiv9028113043hd {

margin:10px
0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}

#yiv9028113043ygrp-lc .yiv9028113043ad {
margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

#yiv9028113043 #yiv9028113043actions {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}

#yiv9028113043 #yiv9028113043activity {
background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}

#yiv9028113043 #yiv9028113043activity span {
font-weight:700;}

#yiv9028113043 #yiv9028113043activity span:first-child {
text-transform:uppercase;}

#yiv9028113043 #yiv9028113043activity span a {
color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}

#yiv9028113043 #yiv9028113043activity span span {
color:#ff7900;}

#yiv9028113043 #yiv9028113043activity span
.yiv9028113043underline {
text-decoration:underline;}

#yiv9028113043 .yiv9028113043attach {
clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px
0;width:400px;}

#yiv9028113043 .yiv9028113043attach div a {
text-decoration:none;}

#yiv9028113043 .yiv9028113043attach img {
border:none;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv9028113043 .yiv9028113043attach label {
display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}

#yiv9028113043 .yiv9028113043attach label a {

#yiv9028113043 blockquote {
margin:0 0 0 4px;}

#yiv9028113043 .yiv9028113043bold {
font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}

#yiv9028113043 .yiv9028113043bold a {

#yiv9028113043 dd.yiv9028113043last p a {
font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv9028113043 dd.yiv9028113043last p span {
margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv9028113043 dd.yiv9028113043last p
span.yiv9028113043yshortcuts {
margin-right:0;}

#yiv9028113043 div.yiv9028113043attach-table div div a {

#yiv9028113043 div.yiv9028113043attach-table {
width:400px;}

#yiv9028113043 div.yiv9028113043file-title a, #yiv9028113043
div.yiv9028113043file-title a:active, #yiv9028113043
div.yiv9028113043file-title a:hover, #yiv9028113043
div.yiv9028113043file-title a:visited {

#yiv9028113043 div.yiv9028113043photo-title a,
#yiv9028113043 div.yiv9028113043photo-title a:active,
#yiv9028113043 div.yiv9028113043photo-title a:hover,
#yiv9028113043 div.yiv9028113043photo-title a:visited {

#yiv9028113043 div#yiv9028113043ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv9028113043ygrp-msg p a span.yiv9028113043yshortcuts {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}

#yiv9028113043 .yiv9028113043green {
color:#628c2a;}

#yiv9028113043 .yiv9028113043MsoNormal {
margin:0 0 0 0;}

#yiv9028113043 o {
font-size:0;}

#yiv9028113043 #yiv9028113043photos div {
float:left;width:72px;}

#yiv9028113043 #yiv9028113043photos div div {
border:1px solid
#666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}

#yiv9028113043 #yiv9028113043photos div label {
color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}

#yiv9028113043 #yiv9028113043reco-category {
font-size:77%;}

#yiv9028113043 #yiv9028113043reco-desc {
font-size:77%;}

#yiv9028113043 .yiv9028113043replbq {
margin:4px;}

#yiv9028113043 #yiv9028113043ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {
margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv9028113043 #yiv9028113043ygrp-mlmsg {
font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean,
sans-serif;}

#yiv9028113043 #yiv9028113043ygrp-mlmsg table {
font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

#yiv9028113043 #yiv9028113043ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv9028113043 input, #yiv9028113043 textarea {
font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}

#yiv9028113043 #yiv9028113043ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv9028113043
code {
font:115% monospace;}

#yiv9028113043 #yiv9028113043ygrp-mlmsg * {
line-height:1.22em;}

#yiv9028113043 #yiv9028113043ygrp-mlmsg #yiv9028113043logo {
padding-bottom:10px;}

#yiv9028113043 #yiv9028113043ygrp-msg p a {
font-family:Verdana;}

#yiv9028113043 #yiv9028113043ygrp-msg
p#yiv9028113043attach-count span {

color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}

#yiv9028113043 #yiv9028113043ygrp-reco

#yiv9028113043reco-head {
color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}

#yiv9028113043 #yiv9028113043ygrp-reco {
margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}

#yiv9028113043 #yiv9028113043ygrp-sponsor #yiv9028113043ov
li a {
font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}

li {
font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;}

ul {
margin:0;padding:0 0 0 8px;}

#yiv9028113043 #yiv9028113043ygrp-text {
font-family:Georgia;}

#yiv9028113043 #yiv9028113043ygrp-text p {
margin:0 0 1em 0;}

#yiv9028113043 #yiv9028113043ygrp-text tt {
font-size:120%;}

#yiv9028113043 #yiv9028113043ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
border-right:none !important;
}
#yiv9028113043

How would someone summon Valefor to help heal a condition. There was a recent post with success on Valefor overnight therefore i am curious see if he will help me. Thanks for any info.Hail Satan/All the Gods of Hell

You can heal yourself.
You should continue to meditate and do yoga. Both of those will increase your bioelectricity and heal you from the inside out.

You can vibrate sun mantras like AUM SURYAE or vibrate the rune WUNJO (WAUNYO is the more powerful version). SATANAS is extremely powerful and can be used for anything you desire, including healing. You can also absorb healing energy from the sun or use one of the healing methods on the Joy of Satan website.

Satanic Healing
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... aling.html   Explanation of the More Powerful Version of the Runes (like WAUNYO)
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/post745.html

How to use SATANAS
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic12039.html   http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/SATANAS.htm   Audio Recording of AUM SURYAE (AUM SURYAE is part of the "sun" Mp3 in "Satan's Magickal Squares")
http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Audio_Mp3s.htm    

I have had an injured wrist for over 2 years, from working out. I can't put weight on my wrist when doing a pushup anymore. So I decided I'm gonna raise my energies everyday and heal it by directing the energy and also using affirmations towards my injured wrist. My question is, has anybody ever successfully healed themselves and if so how long does it usually take? Thanks in advance. 
Hail Satan! 

Unrelated to the healing part, however, have you tried doing push-ups on your knuckles rather than standard on your hands? I have a bad wrist that does a similar thing, but doing push-ups with my knuckles keeps my wrist straight and keeps it from hurting. 
  I have had an injured wrist for over 2 years, from working out. I can't put weight on my wrist when doing a pushup anymore. So I decided I'm gonna raise my energies everyday and heal it by directing the energy and also using affirmations towards my injured wrist. My question is, has anybody ever successfully healed themselves and if so how long does it usually take? Thanks in advance. 
Hail Satan! 

Attachments :
<ol>Joy of Satan-175830.pdf</ol>Foundation Meditation is 'tailor-made' for this kind of physical complaint.
Changes start in the body as soon as we begin meditation - unbeknown to most people! These are usually sensed as one progresses.As one progresses to the advanced level, the ageing process is actually halted. When one attains the 'unlighted' stage of Magnum Opus, regression begins; grey hair turning back to natural colour, permanent bruising and blemishes/ diseases and birth defects disappearing!
This information is all available on the Joy of Satan   website.

And another one to read, and read carefully, is about specific meditations. 
Specific Meditations [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]
Healing performed on yourself takes time and will power. You also have to believe the workings you are doing are working. And keep them up even after the healing has been done.
The enemy has already convinced you that you are injured. Programming makes you [even subconsciously] want to go to the joos for help. Satan has given us the tools to help ourselves. Trust in Father Satan's teachings and your abilities to follow His instructions.
Hail SatanHail Lilith
Dehna

On Sun, Jan 22, 2017 at 9:31 PM, sorcerersmagick@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   [Attachment(s) from sorcerersmagick@... [JoyofSatan666] included below] Foundation Meditation is 'tailor-made' for this kind of physical complaint.
Changes start in the body as soon as we begin meditation - unbeknown to most people! These are usually sensed as one progresses.As one progresses to the advanced level, the ageing process is actually halted. When one attains the 'unlighted' stage of Magnum Opus, regression begins; grey hair turning back to natural colour, permanent bruising and blemishes/ diseases and birth defects disappearing!
This information is all available on the Joy of Satan   website.

Correction: 'enlightened' stage - Magnum Opus.

"Little Grass Hopper, see that snow flake being blown about by the wind"?

"Yes master",

"How many different types are there"?

"One master",

"No, try again"!

"Two master",

" No...I can feel that headache coming on again"!

No wait master..don't go away ...it's three"!

"You are an embarrassment to the Shaolin temple"!

"Master...come back"!

"Get away from me"!

Lol

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back