Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Healing the Common Cold

davidlost6667

Can somebody help me with healing the common cold? My mom keeps wanting me to take medicine and I keep saying no. But I have an audition next week at a performing arts school and I really can't be sick for it. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
Hail Satan!

You can put a few drops of oregano oil in orange juice and sip on that. It shortens the duration of the cold.Taking Vitamin C tablets (I like chewables) helps too.

On Wednesday, September 23, 2015 3:58 PM, "davidlost6667@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Can somebody help me with healing the common cold? My mom keeps wanting me to take medicine and I keep saying no. But I have an audition next week at a performing arts school and I really can't be sick for it. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
Hail Satan!

I have also found that breathing in white gold energy helps too into your nose and sinuses. Hail our Creator God Satan.

On Wednesday, September 23, 2015 8:03 PM, "Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

You can put a few drops of oregano oil in orange juice and sip on that. It shortens the duration of the cold.Taking Vitamin C tablets (I like chewables) helps too.

On Wednesday, September 23, 2015 3:58 PM, "davidlost6667@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hail Satan!

High Priestess Maxine has said herself that you should NOT refrain from antibiotics and such:"We are not xians! Antibiotics and such SAVE LIVES! I, myself am very grateful for modern medical technology. The ability to heal using your own powers is very advanced and takes experience. If you do not like the advice of one doctor, then get a second opinion from another doctor, but do not just go about psychic healing and deny yourself or others in your care, such as children or animals, proper and prompt professional medical treatment. Never stop taking any medication, or alter prescribed doses unless given the ok by your doctor."
You should take the medicine!!! This will help you heal faster, whilst you perform Satanic healing. Here is the link to the Satanic Healing Main page. This will help you as well, but you should still take the medication as well.Satanic Healing  
 Good luck!!

Constantly clean your aura also , empower all of your chakras especially the solar plexus chakra and then I would make an affirmation to get rid of the cold or to improve health and also do hatha yoga.
Also in addition to doing the above you can try this and see if it works.
Yoga for cold
https://www.google.com/search?redir_esc ... US&tbm=vid

------------------------------
On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 7:20 AM PDT davidlost6667@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

Hail Satan!

ADHD is FAKE. The inventor of ADHD admitted on his deathbed he made it up to swindle people and peddle drugs!
So YES stop taking that jewish poison immediately

On Thursday, September 24, 2015 5:46 AM, "connerbyerly@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

This confuses me whether I should stop taking my depression and ADHD pills

You can use healing meditations from the JoS site, staying under the Sun breathin in Sun energy, etc.; probably you already know.
Why don't you try a natural healing ? Herbal Shops can provide remedies made by natural components rather than pharmaceutical ones, like propoli and so on.

To: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 07:20:48 -0700
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Healing the Common Cold

Hail Satan!

@ Conner
If you do go off your medication, **never** go cold turkey. Wean yourself off or it could spell danger at the most, and at the least, shitty mood swings.
 Most of the time they don't work anyway, and think about this-even if they do, do you really want to know you are happy just because of a pill?

Antibiotics are worthless for viruses as stated above. All they do is kill the good flora in your intestines which weakens your immunity against fungal and pathogenic bacterial strains. Antiviral drugs are usually only used for hepatitis and HIV infections...

Echinacea will only work if you have a cold disorder which manifest with tight and achey muscles and chills and fever with predominating chill sensation. If you have green or yellow sputum, and sore throat and feel more hot than cold then Echinacea will actually make you worse.

A neutral natural remedy is massaging the following point 2 or 3 times daily for about 1-2 minutes each. You should use your fingers or if they lack strength the blunt end of a pen works well... it should hurt a little bit... Do it on both sides:

http://o.quizlet.com/.O93YT5JBF9Ccj.IxJsz-g_m.png

You want SJ5

I had to take that shit going to a Catholic school throughout 2nd grade. Ritalin, I think. I never ate, looked anorexic, and it actually made focusing HARDER. I also remember "accidentally" being given too high a dose and started experiencing what I now know is the same effect you get from the drug speed. Being an 8 year old, I had no idea why the carpet fuzziness were wiggling around or why the walls were caving in on me but I was scared shitless.

ugh someone mentioned Ritalin? That was the first fucking drug my idiot xian mother made me take at age 4 because some jewish kike scumbucket shrink said I had ADHD.I was so high that I jumped off the table, landed TOOTH first on a wooden chair and split the entire tooth off along with half my face getting gashed open.
That shit is like pure crack cocaine.Psychiatry is a FAKE practice invented by the JEW Sigmund FRAUD who's theories were centered on insane nonsense like "penis envy" and "everyone secretly wants to sleep with their mother".
If anything this wretched kike DESTROYED real psychology and the drug industry has been plaguing American children ever since!

On Thursday, September 24, 2015 8:43 PM, "cmxmuffins@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I had to take that shit going to a Catholic school throughout 2nd grade. Ritalin, I think. I never ate, looked anorexic, and it actually made focusing HARDER. I also remember "accidentally" being given too high a dose and started experiencing what I now know is the same effect you get from the drug speed. Being an 8 year old, I had no idea why the carpet fuzziness were wiggling around or why the walls were caving in on me but I was scared shitless.

EXACTLY!! They're not giving kids that to help them. They're giving it to then to dumb down the population. It's just another way to enslave the Gentiles starting from a young age.

Oh wow I'm so stupid. i kept denying tylenol and cold medicine because I thought we were suppose to use magick instead of tools to heal ourselves. My cold's gone now and all I was doing was cleaning my aura and breathing in energy from outside at the park but now I know for future reference. Thanks for enlightening me guys.
Hail Satan!

On Saturday, September 26, 2015 5:06 AM, "cmxmuffins@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

EXACTLY!! They're not giving kids that to help them. They're giving it to then to dumb down the population. It's just another way to enslave the Gentiles starting from a young age.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back