Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Heads up

jeremy montoya

Charlieman17@... keeps sending me post saying shit like Satan was an angel created by "god" and bullshit like that along with bible scripts. So if he post any shit here dont reply to it. I dont understand someone wasting their time doing petty shit like this. HAIL SATAN

I got an email too. But we are all smart enough to realise that this is just a pointless attempt to try and turn us away from Father Satan. They don't realise it is an impossible feat. And best ignored.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], jeremy montoya <jeremymontoya14@... wrote:

Charlieman17@... keeps sending me post saying shit like Satan was an angel created by "god" and bullshit like that along with bible scripts. So if he post any shit here dont reply to it. I dont understand someone wasting their time doing petty shit like this. HAIL SATAN

Click on "mark as spam". Done. That idiot sent me an email as well.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

I got an email too. But we are all smart enough to realise that this is just a pointless attempt to try and turn us away from Father Satan. They don't realise it is an impossible feat. And best ignored.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], jeremy montoya <jeremymontoya14@ wrote:

Charlieman17@ keeps sending me post saying shit like Satan was an angel created by "god" and bullshit like that along with bible scripts. So if he post any shit here dont reply to it. I dont understand someone wasting their time doing petty shit like this. HAIL SATAN

Ignore is the key i made a little mistake and posted a message a reply.
In this threat: Re: People are Insulting the Gods
With real soon after that one i posted a message as a follow up on the istmessage i wrote in the thread named above..
It's not posted yet i think so i think you should read it :)perhaps a interesting read?

Greetings,
Emefel

hail Father Satan / Enki

You might, however, be a bit more careful with that.It happens to me, that regular posts from many different discussions end up in a Spam folder just like that. Then I have to manually check them all to see which are a spam and which are not.
 Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2012 10:30 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Heads up

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], jeremy montoya <jeremymontoya14@ wrote:

Charlieman17@ keeps sending me post saying shit like Satan was an angel created by "god" and bullshit like that along with bible scripts. So if he post any shit here dont reply to it. I dont understand someone wasting their time doing petty shit like this. HAIL SATAN

Yeah i know, that guy keeps sending bull shit. I suggest you or any one here to delete any message this idiot is trying to send, i personally told him to "Fuck off" but in a nicer way lol and block him.   Hail Satan!

Sent: Friday, August 17, 2012 1:16 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Heads up

probably just another fuck[/IMG]</var>
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2012 2:30 AM

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, jeremy montoya <jeremymontoya14@ wrote:

I check my spam folder every couple of days, a lot of personal emails from people in the groups end up there.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mike <misza2@... wrote:

You might, however, be a bit more careful with that.
It happens to me, that regular posts from many different discussions end up in a Spam folder just like that. Then I have to manually check them all to see which are a spam and which are not.

Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

Sent: Friday, August 17, 2012 10:30 AM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

I decided to change my name from Anike to Sebastian Vonike, a few issues appeared with the meaning of my previous name, more or less the descandance of it, even though I made it up. Just a heads up I am not 'disappearing', just changing names. I wanted to do it anyway, so hope everyone is doing well, and a massive HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back