Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Headache Sa Ta Na Ma vibration

Indigo Nation

What to do and is this normal, Ok I have been doing the Sa Ta Na Ma vibration for 30-50 minutes each day around that, I noticed that I keep getting these headaches sometimes making it difficult to walk at one point, and sometimes other parts of my body ache. It like hurts. Is this supposed to happen. I believe its from the Sa Ta Na Ma vibration, I do other meditations such as chakra vibrations aura cleaning and empowering and berating in energy etc but the headache didn't start until about 2 weeks into doing the Sa Ta Na Ma vibrations daily. I assume this may or may not be a good thing thats why I ask.

I am not sure of your level of bio-electricity Indigo or your ability to withstand such energy. From my own experience it might just be you are pushing yoiurself to hard and that you are not used to that much energy at one time. If it is a headache eight in the middle of the forhead in which makes you feel lightheaded this could reinforce this assumption. My advice to you is try cutting it down to twenty minutes and see if this helps.

I had this problem some time ago and HP Mac Friday told me that an increase in bio-electricity to the point where our body can not handle it can lead to droziness or light headedness. He suggested to cut back on my repititions and it solved my problem.

Dark Blessings

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Indigo Nation" <gutterrainbow@... wrote:

What to do and is this normal, Ok I have been doing the Sa Ta Na Ma vibration for 30-50 minutes each day around that, I noticed that I keep getting these headaches sometimes making it difficult to walk at one point, and sometimes other parts of my body ache. It like hurts. Is this supposed to happen. I believe its from the Sa Ta Na Ma vibration, I do other meditations such as chakra vibrations aura cleaning and empowering and berating in energy etc but the headache didn't start until about 2 weeks into doing the Sa Ta Na Ma vibrations daily. I assume this may or may not be a good thing thats why I ask.

There is a kundalini yoga meditation to help one to quit smoking, which deals with the Sa Ta Na Ma mantra. The mediation seems SO simple, but damn, the 25-30 minutes that you're supposed to do it, including the motions that you're supposed to make with your teeth, which could give anyone a headache, is pretty intense. It's best to ease into these meditations to test out one's current level of bio-electricty, rather than to dive in head-first, and force it. Success avails itself when one is patient and persistent.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson
http://www.joyofsatan.com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

I am not sure of your level of bio-electricity Indigo or your ability to withstand such energy. From my own experience it might just be you are pushing yoiurself to hard and that you are not used to that much energy at one time. If it is a headache eight in the middle of the forhead in which makes you feel lightheaded this could reinforce this assumption. My advice to you is try cutting it down to twenty minutes and see if this helps.

I had this problem some time ago and HP Mac Friday told me that an increase in bio-electricity to the point where our body can not handle it can lead to droziness or light headedness. He suggested to cut back on my repititions and it solved my problem.

Dark Blessings

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Indigo Nation" <gutterrainbow@ wrote:

I've not done this vibration yet, but I plan to. My advice is, well,
just back off a bit. Maybe only do it for like, 15 minutes for a
while? Jake's right, and you don't want to inadvertently hurt
yourself.

On 3/22/12, High Priest Jake Carlson <hammerofthegods_666@... wrote:
There is a kundalini yoga meditation to help one to quit smoking, which
deals with the Sa Ta Na Ma mantra. The mediation seems SO simple, but damn,
the 25-30 minutes that you're supposed to do it, including the motions that
you're supposed to make with your teeth, which could give anyone a headache,
is pretty intense. It's best to ease into these meditations to test out
one's current level of bio-electricty, rather than to dive in head-first,
and force it. Success avails itself when one is patient and persistent.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson
http://www.joyofsatan.com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89"
<horrorfan89@... wrote:

I am not sure of your level of bio-electricity Indigo or your ability to
withstand such energy. From my own experience it might just be you are
pushing yoiurself to hard and that you are not used to that much energy at
one time. If it is a headache eight in the middle of the forhead in which
makes you feel lightheaded this could reinforce this assumption. My advice
to you is try cutting it down to twenty minutes and see if this helps.

I had this problem some time ago and HP Mac Friday told me that an
increase in bio-electricity to the point where our body can not handle it
can lead to droziness or light headedness. He suggested to cut back on my
repititions and it solved my problem.

Dark Blessings

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Indigo Nation" <gutterrainbow@
wrote:

What to do and is this normal, Ok I have been doing the Sa Ta Na Ma
vibration for 30-50 minutes each day around that, I noticed that I keep
getting these headaches sometimes making it difficult to walk at one
point, and sometimes other parts of my body ache. It like hurts. Is this
supposed to happen. I believe its from the Sa Ta Na Ma vibration, I do
other meditations such as chakra vibrations aura cleaning and empowering
and berating in energy etc but the headache didn't start until about 2
weeks into doing the Sa Ta Na Ma vibrations daily. I assume this may or
may not be a good thing thats why I ask.

I dedicated almost ten years ago, and during the past year I've been vibrating the following two mantras every day without fail:

For raising energies: Ek Ong Kara SaTaNaaMa Shiri Vhaa Guru

To remove obstacles in your life: SaTaNaMa RaMaDaSa SaSay So Hung

And for many months, when I first began vibrating these two mantras daily, the enemy was attacking me heavily all during the vibrations ... I had constant obsessive, blasphemous thoughts, they were sending Water element energies and elementals at me to force me to feel fear, and I felt hot chi energies all over my body, like something was draining my life force and stabbing me with sharp objects, and I had headaches that caused vertigo and sometimes even vomiting.

Of course, I persevered, and I refused to be intimidated, because I had never experienced such vicious attacks when I performed any other meditation, ritual, or mantra ... I figured that this was because these two mantras were extraordinarily powerful.

And I was correct, because I feel that these mantras have done more to increase my bioelectricity and advance my progress than anything else I've ever done since my dedication - and I have done A LOT!

Nowadays, the enemy still harasses and attacks me every day when I vibrate these mantras, but I hardly notice the effects - these mantras have strengthened my aura and my mind and trained my awareness so much that I can easily turn my attention away from anything I choose to.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back