Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Head-injury

[email protected]

Greetings: my apologies for again bringing up one of my "problems", however I'm wondering if it holds any significance. To explain, in April '09, I had fallen from a stair-case, landing on my head. I received 2 sub-dural hematoma's, (blood-clot's in my brain). I was told, at least later heard as I was unconscious, that it would be "a miracle" if I made it to the hospital alive, even then I would be "severely retarded" LOL, they obviously didn't know Satan had other plans, even though I was at that time still xian! I won't get into the evacuation procedure, as the point is that they were on the right-side of my head, the "spiritual side" (for lack of a better term). This has had quit an effect on memory, concentration, and so forth. Ok, so my question is that because of the injury's being on that side of my brain, could this have any effect on my spiritual connection's, ability to access that hemisphere of my brain, any effects on my sub-conscious or anything of that nature, or anything in general. Since that time there have been profound effects on my speech (I still have the ability to write well), social skills and the like-however, I'm more concerned with the Spiritual side of it all. Because of spending the first 32 years of my life as an xian, and my inability to concentrate for meditations, or perform any type of rituals, I ALMOST feel an inability to be 100 % in my spirituality. I know I need to be patient, however, besides the seeming psychic connection with Shannon Outlaw, (hi Shannon!) I feel very, painfully disconnected-as if my mind knows and recognizes the Truth, but my heart isn't 100% without a "1st encounter", ex. Being visited and having a conversation, maybe telling me "that thing that I don't know-life changing revelation"
Despite all this, I won't ever stop trying, searching. I have this heart breaking feeling about how so many I know have had this at such an early age, and the feeling that's even now its too late due to my body being so destroyed & I'll never be completely whole again, I know I'll never be happy again in this state. As much as I hate to say this, I've no idea what the point of hanging on is, why I don't just end it and start over in a new body; except of course that this is the ultimate sign of weakness, and the last thing that Father would want; and I DO love and respect Him, & NOT wanna piss Him off. I better stop here, I DIDN'T wanna go there, but I needed to get it out. My sincerest apologies for all this, thanx for listening, and for any reply's- JAYA
HAIL SATAN!!!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Greetings: my apologies for again bringing up one of my "problems", however I'm wondering if it holds any significance. To explain, in April '09, I had fallen from a stair-case, landing on my head. I received 2 sub-dural hematoma's, (blood-clot's in my brain). I was told, at least later heard as I was unconscious, that it would be "a miracle" if I made it to the hospital alive, even then I would be "severely retarded" LOL, they obviously didn't know Satan had other plans, even though I was at that time still xian! I won't get into the evacuation procedure, as the point is that they were on the right-side of my head, the "spiritual side" (for lack of a better term). This has had quit an effect on memory, concentration, and so forth. Ok, so my question is that because of the injury's being on that side of my brain, could this have any effect on my spiritual connection's, ability to access that hemisphere of my brain, any effects on my sub-conscious or anything of that nature, or anything in general. Since that time there have been profound effects on my speech (I still have the ability to write well), social skills and the like-however, I'm more concerned with the Spiritual side of it all. Because of spending the first 32 years of my life as an xian, and my inability to concentrate for meditations, or perform any type of rituals, I ALMOST feel an inability to be 100 % in my spirituality. I know I need to be patient, however, besides the seeming psychic connection with Shannon Outlaw, (hi Shannon!) I feel very, painfully disconnected-as if my mind knows and recognizes the Truth, but my heart isn't 100% without a "1st encounter", ex. Being visited and having a conversation, maybe telling me "that thing that I don't know-life changing revelation"
Despite all this, I won't ever stop trying, searching. I have this heart breaking feeling about how so many I know have had this at such an early age, and the feeling that's even now its too late due to my body being so destroyed & I'll never be completely whole again, I know I'll never be happy again in this state. As much as I hate to say this, I've no idea what the point of hanging on is, why I don't just end it and start over in a new body; except of course that this is the ultimate sign of weakness, and the last thing that Father would want; and I DO love and respect Him, & NOT wanna piss Him off. I better stop here, I DIDN'T wanna go there, but I needed to get it out. My sincerest apologies for all this, thanx for listening, and for any reply's- JAYA
HAIL SATAN!!!

awww eremesluko please donot feel that way.Do you feel its too late first i would like to say is how old are you and how long since you been a satanist? dont feel this way please some times i feel as if i rather start over too, but listen as you advance you can change these things be persistent and whatever has happen to your brain i feel isnt that much of a problem( do you have problems meditating?) atleast you are not mentally impaired. If you really seek mental healing then you should work with valefor or a demon of healing, also using runes like mannaz can assist with the mind but as you advance in power meditation these problems evolve an get cleared please be patient withyour self. as far as the physical part thats different, i wouldnt want to start over because i love myself in this life and truthully it is a matter of whether you love yourself enough to want to stay in your current life.
-----Original Message-----
Date: Monday, April 18, 2011 5:05:32 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Head-injury

Greetings: my apologies for again bringing up one of my "problems", however I'm wondering if it holds any significance. To explain, in April '09, I had fallen from a stair-case, landing on my head. I received 2 sub-dural hematoma's, (blood-clot's in my brain). I was told, at least later heard as I was unconscious, that it would be "a miracle" if I made it to the hospital alive, even then I would be "severely retarded" LOL, they obviously didn't know Satan had other plans, even though I was at that time still xian! I won't get into the evacuation procedure, as the point is that they were on the right-side of my head, the "spiritual side" (for lack of a better term). This has had quit an effect on memory, concentration, and so forth. Ok, so my question is that because of the injury's being on that side of my brain, could this have any effect on my spiritual connection's, ability to access that hemisphere of my brain, any effects on my sub-conscious or anything of that nature, or anything in general. Since th

also eremlusko the rune mannaz helps great with memory and isa is great for meditation and concentration :) when i first vibrated it i literally couldnt think of anything else thats how focused i was and thurisaz is very healing so you are a satanist! you can put your mind to anything you want. But i do really recommn the rune isa :) i love you please you will overcome this.
Date: Monday, April 18, 2011 6:06:50 pm
Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] Head-injury

awww eremesluko please donot feel that way.Do you feel its too late first i would like to say is how old are you and how long since you been a satanist? dont feel this way please some times i feel as if i rather start over too, but listen as you advance you can change these things be persistent and whatever has happen to your brain i feel isnt that much of a problem( do you have problems meditating?) atleast you are not mentally impaired. If you really seek mental healing then you should work with valefor or a demon of healing, also using runes like mannaz can assist with the mind but as you advance in power meditation these problems evolve an get cleared please be patient withyour self. as far as the physical part thats different, i wouldnt want to start over because i love myself in this life and truthully it is a matter of whether you love yourself enough to want to stay in your current life.

Thank you very much for responding, and with such kind words; however, its not the T.B.I. (Traumatic Brain Injury) that I'm refer to, it's the broken back, being a paraplegic, the inability to walk, even have an orgasm-which for a 34 year old male with a VERY strong sex-drive, and my past sexual history due to a sex - addiction (not to say I'm a perv). It would take a God actually showing up and performing a complete, 100% healing to get me back to where I was! As far as working with a demon, this is a huge problem due to my living situation- not having a room w/ doors as all the rooms are upstairs occupied by 7 xians and there never being a time when I'm completely alone, having A.D.H.D., the only bathroom being upstairs making a proper shower needed before ritual an impossibility, unable to achieve trance due to the fact that there is ALWAYS SOMEONE up making noise, so I can't see how I could possibly work with any demon. There are stairs leading out of the house so I can't even leave. As far as mental illness, would you consider clinical depression, severe anxiety, and most, if not all of the symptoms of Aspergers syndrome as such? Only question I believe to be left is that I've been dedicated only over a year, and whether its me, or so many ass-holes praying for me, as badly as I want to, and try to, something in me has trouble cutting mental/emotional ties to that filthy program! I have this fantasy that when Satan "comes back in the mother-ship to 'beam us up' ", then, and ONLY then, will my body again return to being whole. See where I'm coming from now? (Hope that question didn't sound arrogant) I believe that covers everything. Thanks again! P.S.- I love you too, thank you.- JAYA
HAIL SATAN!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 17:11:24 CDTTo: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] Head-injury
  also eremlusko the rune mannaz helps great with memory and isa is great for meditation and concentration :) when i first vibrated it i literally couldnt think of anything else thats how focused i was and thurisaz is very healing so you are a satanist! you can put your mind to anything you want. But i do really recommn the rune isa :) i love you please you will overcome this.

..Hail Satan! eremoslukos, many things can be done in the astral icluding sex with demons, not to mention doing your rituals. for meditating, pretend to be asleep if you have to, and put earphones and listen to music to cover noise. believe me when i say many things have happen to me where i wish i can start over in a new body/life. so i understand where the suicide thoughts may come from, but if it wasn't fom our enemies stopping Father from completing us as we were meant to be, we would have the abilities right now to heal ourselves instead of having to work our asses off to learn how. we cannot be "waiting for Satan to return" to heal ourselves mentally and physically. we must fight the enemy who has done this to us, now! you can fight in the astral, you do not need your physical body to do this. i truly wish the best for you, may Father bless you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], eremoslukos8@... wrote:

Thank you very much for responding, and with such kind words; however, its not the T.B.I. (Traumatic Brain Injury) that I'm refer to, it's the broken back, being a paraplegic, the inability to walk, even have an orgasm-which for a 34 year old male with a VERY strong sex-drive, and my past sexual history due to a sex - addiction (not to say I'm a perv). It would take a God actually showing up and performing a complete, 100% healing to get me back to where I was! As far as working with a demon, this is a huge problem due to my living situation- not having a room w/ doors as all the rooms are upstairs occupied by 7 xians and there never being a time when I'm completely alone, having A.D.H.D., the only bathroom being upstairs making a proper shower needed before ritual an impossibility, unable to achieve trance due to the fact that there is ALWAYS SOMEONE up making noise, so I can't see how I could possibly work with any demon. There are stairs leading out of the house so I can't even leave. As far as mental illness, would you consider clinical depression, severe anxiety, and most, if not all of the symptoms of Aspergers syndrome as such? Only question I believe to be left is that I've been dedicated only over a year, and whether its me, or so many ass-holes praying for me, as badly as I want to, and try to, something in me has trouble cutting mental/emotional ties to that filthy program! I have this fantasy that when Satan "comes back in the mother-ship to 'beam us up' ", then, and ONLY then, will my body again return to being whole. See where I'm coming from now? (Hope that question didn't sound arrogant) I believe that covers everything. Thanks again! P.S.- I love you too, thank you.- JAYA
HAIL SATAN!!!

Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 17:11:24
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

same here eremosluko. try the astral thing honestly i really think that working with a demon is very needed you can astral project when you are about to go to sleep. Don make suicide an option please pray to father and talk to him.Is it possibly for a demon to inhabit your boy and heal you? anyone agree?
Date: Monday, April 18, 2011 10:00:41 pm
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Head-injury

..Hail Satan! eremoslukos, many things can be done in the astral icluding sex with demons, not to mention doing your rituals. for meditating, pretend to be asleep if you have to, and put earphones and listen to music to cover noise. believe me when i say many things have happen to me where i wish i can start over in a new body/life. so i understand where the suicide thoughts may come from, but if it wasn't fom our enemies stopping Father from completing us as we were meant to be, we would have the abilities right now to heal ourselves instead of having to work our asses off to learn how. we cannot be "waiting for Satan to return" to heal ourselves mentally and physically. we must fight the enemy who has done this to us, now! you can fight in the astral, you do not need your physical body to do this. i truly wish the best for you, may Father bless you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], eremoslukos8@... wrote:

Thank you very much for responding, and with such kind words; however, its not the T.B.

Thank you as well for your reply. The question I have about this, is all I've read about Succubi, is that it takes masturbation and orgasm to receive one; both of which, as I previously stated, are impossible. Now that's only one issue; how will I ever again walk through the woods, hike up a mountain, go fishing, feel grass between my toes, all of which with my 7 year old son. Just to name a few? And with the inability to meditate due to the mental issues I've stated, even get to the astral when I can hardly even visualize anything? Having never been to the astral, how well does it compare with this dimension? And how could I go about doing any of the above with a girl I would have just met or my son?
Please don't get me wrong! I DO appreciate the advise, thank you.
HAIL SATAN!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "blackkat_411" <egret23@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 02:00:21 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Head-injury

HAIL SATAN!!!

Thank you as well for your reply. The question I have about this, is all I've read about Succubi, is that it takes masturbation and orgasm to receive one; both of which, as I previously stated, are impossible. Now that's only one issue; how will I ever again walk through the woods, hike up a mountain, go fishing, feel grass between my toes, all of which with my 7 year old son. Just to name a few? And with the inability to meditate due to the mental issues I've stated, even get to the astral when I can hardly even visualize anything? Having never been to the astral, how well does it compare with this dimension? And how could I go about doing any of the above with a girl I would have just met or my son?
HAIL SATAN!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "blackkat_411" <egret23@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 02:00:21 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Head-injury

HAIL SATAN!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!

..Hail Satan! Can you get into trance? if you have trouble with that, maybe a guided trance cd? when you say "inability to meditate" are you not able to even do chakra work? and also i would say to read the first 4 articles, especially the meditations for astral projection, and the one i find most interesting under that is the Robert Bruce pdf.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... eMind.html
Have you read any of this? i am trying to help, but i don't know where you are at as far as even power meditations are concerned considering you state you cannot seem to meditate due to mental issues. has this always been so?

HAIL SATAN!!!

Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 02:00:21
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Head-injury

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], eremoslukos8@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!

Emo its note to late there is alot of brain exercises for one void medatation this helps you have control over your mind and thoughts many have beat horrible studer problems by doing this exercise in abundance. It's never to late I personaly believe you will beat it!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!

WHAT DOESNT KILL YOU MAKES YOU STRONGER!!! What has happened to you should make you stronger in Father Satan and also intensify your hate towards the enemies... I wish you a snappy and perfect recovery...

HAIL HELL FOREVER!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back