Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

he who dare try to bind Asmodeus and the Gods

David Coursey

I posted a video of this kid who talked about how he was working with ADNI and Asmodeus (or so he thinks) so that he can turn people into slaves and at the end it showed a picture of a kid pissing on the Sigil of Asmodeus and then he put His Sigil in a cage and wrote "stop child abuse" under it.

So I talked to the kid about it, turns out he's a kabbalist who believes that "mixing christianity and satanism is an artform". He also plans to make not only the Demons obey him, but us, Satanists. He's already flown off the handle because I wasn't quite nice to him and now he's already said that he tried to hex me....oh and he said that the spell that I cast on him "bounced off his aura"....when the thing is, I never did any spell.

I know he sounds laughable, but he has a cult following of goons that he's going to sick on me, I figure we should all work to destroy these people. here's the myspace of the one who supposedly hexed me: http://www.myspace.com/the_other_set

the great thing is, him and his associates give out their full names :)

help would be much appreciated.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!
HAIL ASMODEUS!!!!!!

Hahahah!!From his description, he's clearly mentally unstable. And he doesn't have any real power, nor does he know what he's talking about. So don't let it bother you, if he continues to mix angelic magick with Demons he's gonna get destroyed by himself.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "David Coursey" <rammesses666@... wrote:

I posted a video of this kid who talked about how he was working with ADNI and Asmodeus (or so he thinks) so that he can turn people into slaves and at the end it showed a picture of a kid pissing on the Sigil of Asmodeus and then he put His Sigil in a cage and wrote "stop child abuse" under it.

So I talked to the kid about it, turns out he's a kabbalist who believes that "mixing christianity and satanism is an artform". He also plans to make not only the Demons obey him, but us, Satanists. He's already flown off the handle because I wasn't quite nice to him and now he's already said that he tried to hex me....oh and he said that the spell that I cast on him "bounced off his aura"....when the thing is, I never did any spell.

I know he sounds laughable, but he has a cult following of goons that he's going to sick on me, I figure we should all work to destroy these people. here's the myspace of the one who supposedly hexed me: http://www.myspace.com/the_other_set

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!
HAIL ASMODEUS!!!!!!

I messaged the guy. Probably will hear back from him in a few days.

I will try and show him his errors. I will try and talk to him about Father, the True Gods, and give a link to the Joy of Satan. Maybe he can change his ways, if someone tries to talk to him.

But maybe he's an arrogant bastard. But I got a soft spot; not too long ago, I was reading LHP books on Demonolatry, Satanism, while also reading New Age working-with-angels books by Doreen Virtue.

Father Satan and my GDs subtly showed me my errors, that one cannot play both sides and remain neutral.

One cannot remain neutral. One has to choose a side. Since I have dedicated, I have chosen Father, not the angels.

Let's see what the guy has to say. Maybe he will change. Let's hope so. If he has followers, and they will listen to him... if he changes for the better, won't they too? It's worth a try.

Hail Satan! Hail the True Gods!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "David Coursey" <rammesses666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!
HAIL ASMODEUS!!!!!!

This guy is so incredibly confused. There's no possible way to mix Satanism and Christianity. It sounds to me like he is a fool who was too afraid to let go of Christianity because he was too brainwashed by it, but let his ego get in the way because he didn't want to be labeled as an Xian who rejected Father. His rationalization of what to do about this is a complete and utter failure.
I think you should repost this in the HellsArmy e-group. And I know of a few people, including myself, who will be more than willing to do a destruction ritual to take out this guy because of his disrespect to Asmodeus. I can't stand it when any God is disrespected, but it's a whole other story when it comes to my Guardian.
-Sarah
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, May 30, 2010 4:39:35 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] he who dare try to bind Asmodeus and the Gods

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!
HAIL ASMODEUS!!!!!!

I really like to f this kid up.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "daitsun88" <daitsun88@... wrote:

Hahahah!!From his description, he's clearly mentally unstable. And he doesn't have any real power, nor does he know what he's talking about. So don't let it bother you, if he continues to mix angelic magick with Demons he's gonna get destroyed by himself.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "David Coursey" <rammesses666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!
HAIL ASMODEUS!!!!!!

I messaged the guy, and here is his reply... he put up a log with a video explaining all this. (And yes, that's the question I messaged him too.)

I don't really know what to make of this... what do you think?

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuse ... =531254842

Hail Satan! Hail the Gods of Old!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], dawnXXstar <dawnxxstar@... wrote:

This guy is so incredibly confused. There's no possible way to mix Satanism and Christianity. It sounds to me like he is a fool who was too afraid to let go of Christianity because he was too brainwashed by it, but let his ego get in the way because he didn't want to be labeled as an Xian who rejected Father. His rationalization of what to do about this is a complete and utter failure.

I think you should repost this in the HellsArmy e-group. And I know of a few people, including myself, who will be more than willing to do a destruction ritual to take out this guy because of his disrespect to Asmodeus. I can't stand it when any God is disrespected, but it's a whole other story when it comes to my Guardian.

-Sarah

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!
HAIL ASMODEUS!!!!!!

Truly is is one of them. Those people who have no right to even say the name of the gods because he cant say them with respect. He will get whats coming to him. You can hex or destroy him but i doubt that mean the gods are threw with him.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], dawnXXstar <dawnxxstar@... wrote:

-Sarah

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!
HAIL ASMODEUS!!!!!!

If you read his description he outs himself through his own insecurities. He mentions child molestation alot throughout the video and on his myspace and tells people "don't worry doing my video spell won't make you want to have sex with children."

Then he goes on to say that they need to invoke the "God of Lust; Asmodeus" (wich is fatually wrong), but they also have to invoke the jewish angel as a CONTROL factor.

Not only that, but lets go through the messages that me and him had over myspace; To: Goat Face of Shaytan
(this is to the kabbalist)

The jewish kabbalist (I don't know if he's really jewish, but he may as well be); At the risk of looking emotional by sending you 3 messages in a day here goes...
Everyone controls people. Welcome to the Age of Kali-Yuga. In this age 85% (it fluctuates) of human beings are slaves. Many are slaves to their spiritual masters who move them like puppets on strings. Others are incapable of free will and merely react to their enviornment, assuming they are making some kind of choice which is merely chemical reaction in their brain.
The number ONE method of enslaving humans is to convince them that they are in control.
You are... not a slave. Quite rare, and kudos to you. However since this IS Kali-Yuga, it is a time honoured tradition to enslave people. The video lasts in the human brain for about 3 days. For someone who is not a slave... You sure seem to be controlled by it.
Also, second apology...
Sorry for calling you a Nazi. I seem to have confused you for your "Brethren?"
Third point, and lack of apology...
Everything I touch turns to Gold. As we all know Gold is the Solar Aspect of God (The Sun God.)
Asmodee works with (not for) me. Who you got on your team?
I'll be waiting for you to send this so called Satan my way.
Other than that you've been most entertaining and ignorant of my reality. I will use your hate to ensure you do my will. When you stop I will take back all the light I plant into you which is an automatic affect of speaking to me.
For someone who is so arrogant you never bothered to ask "Satan" my name. If he doesn't know it, He can get his busy ass over here and ask it to me. I can speak to thoughtforms, entities, and spirits. OR He can always check in on one of the 17 Temples on this Earth who worship me and ask them about me if He is interested.
Have a nice day, you ignorant "Satanist."

My responce; 1st off, I never said Asmodeus primary function was "lust" as you so xianly put it. You're the one who said Asmodeus was a cage I called you out on the fact that you spit on Him, by putting his sigil in a cage and then writing something to the extent of "stop child abuse", then you have one picture of a kid pissing on His Sigil. Oh, but the Sigil is on the outside of the cage and we are supposed to let someone control our minds.....this is NOT what the Gods are about, that's what christianity is about.
ADNI is not a real god, but he is the arch-type/thoughtform that the angels run, so when you invoke "ADNI" "YHWH" or "JHVH" you're invoking an angelic figures or a greys energy.
You're not doing anything besides giving the enemys of Satan more control over there own "prime realastate". Good job Benedict Arnold.
Merging christianity with the very opposite isn't an artform, it's a mutany, what you're doing is bullshit. I bet you use seals to bind the Demons and 9 foot circles too.
I asked Satan and His responce was "Do you even have to ask."
You're not quite in a position to put the word "Satanist" in quotations. If you're implying that us True Satanists (notice how that doesn't include you.) stole or kabbalah from the jewish version, you are wrong the 1st known kabballah comes from ancient Egypt where it was known as the KA-BA-AHNK.

Then he goes on to try and read me thinking he can get into my head, when all he did was make brash assumptions, not based on anything I said. When I called him out on that he replyed by saying that he was going to hex me. I replied by saying " *sitcks and stones* you must be an extremely insecure person if your going to hex me because I said some 'mean' things to you."

Can I send his soul to Duat for the Gods to destroy? or will he be forced into the ..."grey area"?
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "DiorDior" <citymouse_alleycat@... wrote:

I messaged the guy, and here is his reply... he put up a log with a video explaining all this. (And yes, that's the question I messaged him too.)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], dawnXXstar <dawnxxstar@ wrote:

-Sarah

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!
HAIL ASMODEUS!!!!!!

What a fucking idiotic waste of space! Yes, I think some destruction
magick is definitely in order. Hail Satan!

On 5/31/10, David Coursey <rammesses666@... wrote:
If you read his description he outs himself through his own insecurities. He
mentions child molestation alot throughout the video and on his myspace and
tells people "don't worry doing my video spell won't make you want to have
sex with children."

Then he goes on to say that they need to invoke the "God of Lust; Asmodeus"
(wich is fatually wrong), but they also have to invoke the jewish angel as a
CONTROL factor.

Not only that, but lets go through the messages that me and him had over
myspace; To: Goat Face of Shaytan
(this is to the kabbalist)

The jewish kabbalist (I don't know if he's really jewish, but he may as well
be); At the risk of looking emotional by sending you 3 messages in a day
here goes...
Everyone controls people. Welcome to the Age of Kali-Yuga. In this age 85%
(it fluctuates) of human beings are slaves. Many are slaves to their
spiritual masters who move them like puppets on strings. Others are
incapable of free will and merely react to their enviornment, assuming they
are making some kind of choice which is merely chemical reaction in their
brain.
The number ONE method of enslaving humans is to convince them that they are
in control.
You are... not a slave. Quite rare, and kudos to you. However since this
IS Kali-Yuga, it is a time honoured tradition to enslave people. The video
lasts in the human brain for about 3 days. For someone who is not a
slave... You sure seem to be controlled by it.
Also, second apology...
Sorry for calling you a Nazi. I seem to have confused you for your
"Brethren?"
Third point, and lack of apology...
Everything I touch turns to Gold. As we all know Gold is the Solar Aspect
of God (The Sun God.)
Asmodee works with (not for) me. Who you got on your team?
I'll be waiting for you to send this so called Satan my way.
Other than that you've been most entertaining and ignorant of my reality. I
will use your hate to ensure you do my will. When you stop I will take back
all the light I plant into you which is an automatic affect of speaking to
me.
For someone who is so arrogant you never bothered to ask "Satan" my name.
If he doesn't know it, He can get his busy ass over here and ask it to me.
I can speak to thoughtforms, entities, and spirits. OR He can always check
in on one of the 17 Temples on this Earth who worship me and ask them about
me if He is interested.
Have a nice day, you ignorant "Satanist."

My responce; 1st off, I never said Asmodeus primary function was "lust" as
you so xianly put it. You're the one who said Asmodeus was a cage I called
you out on the fact that you spit on Him, by putting his sigil in a cage and
then writing something to the extent of "stop child abuse", then you have
one picture of a kid pissing on His Sigil. Oh, but the Sigil is on the
outside of the cage and we are supposed to let someone control our
minds.....this is NOT what the Gods are about, that's what christianity is
about.
ADNI is not a real god, but he is the arch-type/thoughtform that the angels
run, so when you invoke "ADNI" "YHWH" or "JHVH" you're invoking an angelic
figures or a greys energy.
You're not doing anything besides giving the enemys of Satan more control
over there own "prime realastate". Good job Benedict Arnold.
Merging christianity with the very opposite isn't an artform, it's a mutany,
what you're doing is bullshit. I bet you use seals to bind the Demons and 9
foot circles too.
I asked Satan and His responce was "Do you even have to ask."
You're not quite in a position to put the word "Satanist" in quotations. If
you're implying that us True Satanists (notice how that doesn't include
you.) stole or kabbalah from the jewish version, you are wrong the 1st known
kabballah comes from ancient Egypt where it was known as the KA-BA-AHNK.

Then he goes on to try and read me thinking he can get into my head, when
all he did was make brash assumptions, not based on anything I said. When I
called him out on that he replyed by saying that he was going to hex me. I
replied by saying " *sitcks and stones* you must be an extremely insecure
person if your going to hex me because I said some 'mean' things to you."

Can I send his soul to Duat for the Gods to destroy? or will he be forced
into the ..."grey area"?
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "DiorDior" <citymouse_alleycat@...
wrote:

I messaged the guy, and here is his reply... he put up a log with a video
explaining all this. (And yes, that's the question I messaged him too.)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], dawnXXstar <dawnxxstar@ wrote:

This guy is so incredibly confused. There's no possible way to mix
Satanism and Christianity. It sounds to me like he is a fool who was too
afraid to let go of Christianity because he was too brainwashed by it,
but let his ego get in the way because he didn't want to be labeled as
an Xian who rejected Father. His rationalization of what to do about
this is a complete and utter failure.

I think you should repost this in the HellsArmy e-group. And I know of a
few people, including myself, who will be more than willing to do a
destruction ritual to take out this guy because of his disrespect to
Asmodeus. I can't stand it when any God is disrespected, but it's a
whole other story when it comes to my Guardian.

-Sarah

I posted a video of this kid who talked about how he was working with
ADNI and Asmodeus (or so he thinks) so that he can turn people into
slaves and at the end it showed a picture of a kid pissing on the Sigil
of Asmodeus and then he put His Sigil in a cage and wrote "stop child
abuse" under it.

So I talked to the kid about it, turns out he's a kabbalist who believes
that "mixing christianity and satanism is an artform". He also plans to
make not only the Demons obey him, but us, Satanists. He's already flown
off the handle because I wasn't quite nice to him and now he's already
said that he tried to hex me....oh and he said that the spell that I
cast on him "bounced off his aura"....when the thing is, I never did any
spell.

I know he sounds laughable, but he has a cult following of goons that
he's going to sick on me, I figure we should all work to destroy these
people. here's the myspace of the one who supposedly hexed me:
http://www.myspace.com/the_other_set

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!
HAIL ASMODEUS!!!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back