Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

haven't meditated

This means that your chakras did not have a permanent energy circuit. Anyways this is normal and you should not pay attention on not feeling anything. Just keep meditating no matter how you feel. It will all come back to you within like 1 or 2 weeks of straight meditating.

Hail Satan, True God.
To gain power one must fight an invisible enemy called "Patience". -Dan Roy Lucifer.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Yesenia Villanueva <yesisque3@... wrote:

since ive been having a rough time, with my ex and just stressing, i haven't meditated in like a month, and ive started again, but when i do i can't feel anything like i cannot find myself in deep thought and it's very frustrating..i feel so worthless, and unhelpfull, for not meditating, or doing anything to contribute, but im starting again, and this time i will push. any thoughts on why i can't feeel anything? please and thanks brothersandsisters<3

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Dan, I have a question. Can you explain the permanent energy circuit is attained? I'm in a similar situation. I opened my chakras and felt great until I had some troubles at home and now I feel like all I accomplished is gone. 

*XoXoX*
On Oct 14, 2011, at 9:30 AM, "Dan Roy Lucifer" <b_da_mon@... wrote:
  This means that your chakras did not have a permanent energy circuit. Anyways this is normal and you should not pay attention on not feeling anything. Just keep meditating no matter how you feel. It will all come back to you within like 1 or 2 weeks of straight meditating.

Hail Satan, True God.
To gain power one must fight an invisible enemy called "Patience". -Dan Roy Lucifer.

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], Yesenia Villanueva <yesisque3@... wrote:

since ive been having a rough time, with my ex and just stressing, i haven't meditated in like a month, and ive started again, but when i do i can't feel anything like i cannot find myself in deep thought and it's very frustrating..i feel so worthless, and unhelpfull, for not meditating, or doing anything to contribute, but im starting again, and this time i will push. any thoughts on why i can't feeel anything? please and thanks brothersandsisters<3

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], His Pixie <his.pixie@... wrote:
Dan, I have a question. Can you explain the permanent energy circuit is attained? I'm in a similar situation. I opened my chakras and felt great until I had some troubles at home and now I feel like all I accomplished is gone.

*XoXoX*

Hail Satan, True God.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Yesenia Villanueva <yesisque3@ wrote:

HAIL FATHER SATAN!
I have also had the same problem were I can't meditate because I can't sometimes because I'm only 14 and can't always have the alone time I need. Should I just reopen them?

A permanent circuit would be when the chakra is opened to the point were you feel a pressure at the chakra's place but not like when you focus but more 24/7 pressure and it will feel extremely powerful. This is what i know about that but one things for sure you will know when the circuit is 100% permanent as the feeling is unmistakable and you will know. As i said, just keep meditating and try your best also make sure to correctly align your chakras every meditation session.

For those who cannot meditate due to being distracted; go to bed and wait till like 1 or 2 in the morning then meditate.

Hail Satan, True God.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], His Pixie <his.pixie@... wrote:

*XoXoX*

Hail Satan, True God.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Yesenia Villanueva <yesisque3@ wrote:

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back