Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Have you meet your spirit guide yet?

Sorry.It says here: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Temple.html

How to meet your spirit guide. :)

ghost kid said:
Have you meet your spirit guide yet? :) And how can i meet mine? :)

Hello, do you meditate regularly?

ghost kid said:
NinRick said:
ghost kid said:

I am not really into meditation.I like astral projection.And lucid dreaming more. :)

I noticed that.
You need to meditate.

ghost kid said:
NinRick said:
ghost kid said:

I am not really into meditation.I like astral projection.And lucid dreaming more. :)

Your way will not help you. A dream does nothing to give you a better life.

ghost kid said:
NinRick said:
ghost kid said:

How can you see something when you do astral projection, but don´t work (meditate) on your astral senses?

Also with lucid dreaming, you can get in contact with your guardian demon.

Better not waste your lifetime by not meditating, every lost day you will regret later.

Don't just trust some random spirit or entity in the astral your likely to get tricked.

ghost kid said:

most "spirit guides" are from the enemy and their task is to trick and delude you, trust me i have had a terrible history with the occult before coming into Spiritual Satanism. the ONLY " spirit guide " that you can trust is not even called a " spirit guide". they are called our " Guardian Demons". if you want to meet your guardian demon you MUST be astrally open. i suggest you meditate every single day and you work on opening your chakras. all of this info is already available in Joy Of Satan main website. if you do not meditate you will stay weak and powerless and you will never meet your guardian demon. Our paths are not comfy or easy, one must work and be diligent in order to see any results. everything that you need to know is in the Joy Of Satan website ( in the witchcraft, meditations, and demons section especially).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back