Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Have we won?

justin_mcclafferty

Did we defeat the enemy duty our recent ritual. Did we accomplish our goal. I haven't heard anybody talk about after the ritual....

We have not won just yet, I don't believe the effects of the ritual has taken it's toll as of now but by doing the ritual it'll fuck the kikes over big time! :) keep on doing spiritual warfare.

HAIL SATAN!!

But these rituals are really helping to defeat the enemy. One ritual at a time, and the Hagalaz and Thurisaz working by HP Hooded Cobra is also helping too. A little every day. And the group rituals when they are posted.One ant can't do a whole lot but take an army of ants and they can strip an orchard completely bare, with time.Someone else said that but I forgot who it was.

On Wednesday, June 24, 2015 12:02 AM, "Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

<td val[/IMG]We are doing everything we can. The only reason we have not been able to do a group ritual lately is because the planets have been shitty most of the year. I was only stating that one ritual is not going to defeat the enemy (like this person thought)

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad
At Jun 24, 2015, 9:04:02 PM, lagerthabjorn@... [HellsArmy666] wrote: I agree. I feel there should be more group work.
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back