Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Have I Been Rejected?

joshaun muldrow

Hi, my name is Kira and I am fairly new to Satanism. I've read up and studied a lot about Satanism and I've even done a ritual dedicating myself to Satan. But since I've done this, everything has gone downhill for me. I pray to Him for help and continue to try spells and rituals, but I feel like I've been rejected. How do I get closer to Satan and turn my life around?

Start a basic power meditation program and yoga routine, done consistently everyday. Be realistic with how much you can put in at first, and stick to it. From there, you can add more minutes to your routine once you have it down pat.
You could also do spiritual warfare. Do a ritual or in prayer/talking to Lord Satan, ask what you could do. Be aware of ideas that come to you in the next few days or hours, and follow up on them. Just be sure not to reveal  your allegiance to others who are not Spiritual Satanists; for your own safety and the fact that word gets around fast. You don't want to lose your basic needs at home, your job or your social network.http://web.archive.org/web/201310301502 ... /index.htm

Hail Satan! On Sunday, May 11, 2014 11:25:55 AM, "karroitman@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:
  Hi, my name is Kira and I am fairly new to Satanism. I've read up and studied a lot about Satanism and I've even done a ritual dedicating myself to Satan. But since I've done this, everything has gone downhill for me. I pray to Him for help and continue to try spells and rituals, but I feel like I've been rejected. How do I get closer to Satan and turn my life around?

It seems like an enemy attack to me. It is very important to clean your chakra/aura and create an aura of protection around you. Do this 3-4 times, but *everyday* ! And start a meditation program, if you don't have done it yet.
And you don't have to fear... Satan will never reject you (unless you have rejected Him). He is always there for us, even if sometimes we can't feel His presence :)

dont wry im having the same trouble, tried using a ouija board last night and got nothing, the only thing i feel progressing is my hand chakras

From: "karroitman@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, 9 May 2014, 4:02:00
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Have I Been Rejected?

<td val[/IMG]Satan never rejects if you are legitimate. 卐 HAIL WOTAN!!!/HAIL AMON RA!!!/HAIL HORUS!!!/HEIL HITLER!!!/SIEG HEIL!!!!/14/88!!! 卍
naziarchive.oo3.co/LIBRARY
-fourthreich666 [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Have I Been Rejected?
Sent: Fri, May 9, 2014 2:02:00 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Hi, my name is Kira and I am fairly new to Satanism. I've read up and studied a lot about Satanism and I've even done a ritual dedicating myself to Satan. But since I've done this, everything has gone downhill for me. I pray to Him for help and continue to try spells and rituals, but I feel like I've been rejected. How do I get closer to Satan and turn my life around?

[/TD]

Don't worry kira just be patient and trust in FATHER and everything will turn out great. FATHER SATAN loves us his children and he would never reject even a single one. Keep doing your meditations regularly it will help you alot. Good luck.:)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back