Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hatha yoga

Cathy

Does having a cyst in the uterus prevent hatha yoga?

Cathy said:

My sister has the same. The pain stopped as she meditated, cleaned her soul, and did Yoga.
And it stopped growing and got smaller even.

Do everything that is comfortable, so not force anything. Change will come automatically as you advance.

Work especially on your lower chakras, esp the sacral.
Invest much time in your spiritual advancement, as when you heal on a spiritual level, you will heal physically.

Unfortunately my sister doesn’t do enough, I am sure if she did more this would heal fully.

Good luck.

NinRick said:
Cathy said:

My sister has the same. The pain stopped as she meditated, cleaned her soul, and did Yoga.

Do everything that is comfortable, so not force anything. Change will come automatically as you advance.

Invest much time in your spiritual advancement, as when you heal on a spiritual level, you will heal physically.

Unfortunately my sister doesn’t do enough, I am sure if she did more this would heal fully.

Good luck.

Thanks, I will follow your advice. I hope your sister gets well soon

Cathy said:
Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=336471 time=1647863300 user_id=57]
Henu the Great said:
Cathy said:
Does having a cyst in the uterus prevent doing reverse asanas?
I am not the right person to answer that. All I can say is 'maybe'.

I will quote someone more knowleadgeable for advice.

Lydia [JG said:
" user_id=57]

(Thanks for quoting me Henu)

@Cathy, it depends. I have heard from yogis that it is best to avoid inversions with any uterine problem, but I would advice consulting a doctor and/or yoga teacher for you specifically, as some cysts can be more problematic than others. There are also asanas that can help with cysts, I do not know them myself offhand, so definitely consult with a professional :)

Cathy said:
NinRick said:
Cathy said:

Good luck.

Only do it if your doctor agrees, and if you feel 666% comfortable doing so.

Do you have issues with your sacral chakra btw? Bc my sisters was dirty af.

NinRick said:
Cathy said:
NinRick said:

Good luck.

Only do it if your doctor agrees, and if you feel 666% comfortable doing so.

Do you have issues with your sacral chakra btw? Bc my sisters was dirty af.

I think I have because I don't feel my lower chakras.
thank you i will talk to my doctor

Henu the Great said:
Cathy said:
Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=336471 time=1647863300 user_id=57]
Henu the Great said:
I am not the right person to answer that. All I can say is 'maybe'.

I will quote someone more knowleadgeable for advice.

(Thanks for quoting me Henu)

@Cathy, it depends. I have heard from yogis that it is best to avoid inversions with any uterine problem, but I would advice consulting a doctor and/or yoga teacher for you specifically, as some cysts can be more problematic than others. There are also asanas that can help with cysts, I do not know them myself offhand, so definitely consult with a professional :)

Thank you ♡

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back