Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hatha Yoga

costule666

Hey guys my wife and i are going to begin a Hatha Yoga routine today... and seeing how little we actually know about any type of yoga we are just going to use the Hatha Yoga Sample Session from the files section of the group... just wondering if anyone had any tips/pointers that might make it a little easier as we begin our practice today... thanks guys for your time and insight into this

Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!

<td val[/IMG]That is so ironic because I just finished my first Hatha yoga routine! I gotta warn you now I have a bit of a headache and am kind of dizzy but otherwise I feel light and full of energy! My advice is take it easy and slowly build up (it's what I'm doing) and yeah, before doing the handstand try doing the headstand first and build up, I'm doing that as well. Otherwise enjoy and good luck to you both!
Hail Satan![/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Hatha Yoga
Sent: Sun, Dec 9, 2012 6:54:30 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Hey guys my wife and i are going to begin a Hatha Yoga routine today... and seeing how little we actually know about any type of yoga we are just going to use the Hatha Yoga Sample Session from the files section of the group... just wondering if anyone had any tips/pointers that might make it a little easier as we begin our practice today... thanks guys for your time and insight into this

Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!

[/TD]

your description of how you feel directly after your first session is EXTREMELY similiar to how my wife and i described our experiences/sensations after our very first 5 Tibetans session... im looking forward to the Hatha Yoga in addition to our 5 Tibetans.... we have ALOT of free time at our house lol so why not empower as much as possible... but im taking the time to increase what i do a little at a time... because i know if i do to much at once ill just quit and that doesn't benefit me any lol 
Hail Satan!!!Hail The Gods of Duat!!!

On Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 1:10 PM, Anike Anike <anikeanime@... wrote:
<td val[/IMG]That is so ironic because I just finished my first Hatha yoga routine! I gotta warn you now I have a bit of a headache and am kind of dizzy but otherwise I feel light and full of energy! My advice is take it easy and slowly build up (it's what I'm doing) and yeah, before doing the handstand try doing the headstand first and build up, I'm doing that as well. Otherwise enjoy and good luck to you both!
Hail Satan![/TD]
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];

<td val[/IMG]   Hey guys my wife and i are going to begin a Hatha Yoga routine today... and seeing how little we actually know about any type of yoga we are just going to use the Hatha Yoga Sample Session from the files section of the group... just wondering if anyone had any tips/pointers that might make it a little easier as we begin our practice today... thanks guys for your time and insight into this

Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Wow that's amazing! And yeah, after today's Hatha yoga I also wanted to do the Kundalini straight after haha and now I think that I should take it one step at a time! Don't want to stretch everything right away lol
Hail Satan![/TD]
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Hatha Yoga
Sent: Sun, Dec 9, 2012 7:19:33 PM

<td val[/IMG]   your description of how you feel directly after your first session is EXTREMELY similiar to how my wife and i described our experiences/sensations after our very first 5 Tibetans session... im looking forward to the Hatha Yoga in addition to our 5 Tibetans.... we have ALOT of free time at our house lol so why not empower as much as possible... but im taking the time to increase what i do a little at a time... because i know if i do to much at once ill just quit and that doesn't benefit me any lol 

On Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 1:10 P[/IMG]anikeanime@... wrote:
Hail Satan![/TD]
Fro[/IMG]jasonwatts1985@...;
To: <<a rel="nofollow">[email protected];

Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!

[/TD]

[/TD]

we did the 5 tibetans Fir 8 days today is 9 but I just CANT wait ti add more so now we add the Hatha yoga today lol at some point probably in january we'll add the kundalini yoga to and we're planning on learning the 10 Tibetan Breaths after the holidays lol... I feel like I can't do enough of this but I know I must take it slow lol but I'm so excited so on fire lol... Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!
On Dec 9, 2012 1:29 PM, "Anike Anike" <anikeanime@... wrote:
<td val[/IMG]Wow that's amazing! And yeah, after today's Hatha yoga I also wanted to do the Kundalini straight after haha and now I think that I should take it one step at a time! Don't want to stretch everything right away lol
Hail Satan![/TD]

<td val[/IMG]   your description of how you feel directly after your first session is EXTREMELY similiar to how my wife and i described our experiences/sensations after our very first 5 Tibetans session... im looking forward to the Hatha Yoga in addition to our 5 Tibetans.... we have ALOT of free time at our house lol so why not empower as much as possible... but im taking the time to increase what i do a little at a time... because i know if i do to much at once ill just quit and that doesn't benefit me any lol 

Hail Satan![/TD]

Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!

[/TD]

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Yeah I totally get what you mean! I'm gonna get up early tomorrow so I can do my second session of Hatha yoga! It's so exciting and the best part is I was looking at the handstand today and I was like 'oh easy peasy' and I though I could hold it for 1 minute and when I started doing it I was like 'shit' lol and I ended up doing a headstand instead and decided to build up lol
Hail Satan![/TD]
Sent: Sun, Dec 9, 2012 7:34:02 PM

<td val[/IMG]   we did the 5 tibetans Fir 8 days today is 9 but I just CANT wait ti add more so now we add the Hatha yoga today lol at some point probably in january we'll add the kundalini yoga to and we're planning on learning the 10 Tibetan Breaths after the holidays lol... I feel like I can't do enough of this but I know I must take it slow lol but I'm so excited so on fire lol... Hail Satan!!!
Ha[/IMG]anikeanime@... wrote:
Hail Satan![/TD]

Hail Satan![/TD]

Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!

[/TD]

[/TD]

[/QUOTE] [/TD]

right when we started our 5 Tibetans I had that same attitude we started with 11 reps and damn that was near impossible for the firat 3-4 days lol but I do notice it geta easier and easier everyday...
But also in my main meditation program I do the energy Meditation and I program the energy I pull in with "I am breathing in Powerful Spiritual energy. This energy is continuously working to aid my Spiritual and physical empiwerment"
So I think that's reall helping me out a lot... Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!
On Dec 9, 2012 1:46 PM, "Anike Anike" <anikeanime@... wrote:
<td val[/IMG]Yeah I totally get what you mean! I'm gonna get up early tomorrow so I can do my second session of Hatha yoga! It's so exciting and the best part is I was looking at the handstand today and I was like 'oh easy peasy' and I though I could hold it for 1 minute and when I started doing it I was like 'shit' lol and I ended up doing a headstand instead and decided to build up lol
Hail Satan![/TD]

<td val[/IMG]   we did the 5 tibetans Fir 8 days today is 9 but I just CANT wait ti add more so now we add the Hatha yoga today lol at some point probably in january we'll add the kundalini yoga to and we're planning on learning the 10 Tibetan Breaths after the holidays lol... I feel like I can't do enough of this but I know I must take it slow lol but I'm so excited so on fire lol... Hail Satan!!!
Hail Satan![/TD]

Hail Satan![/TD]

Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!

[/TD]

[/TD]

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Mhmm, it gets your energies going! The thing I did today was when I was basically in some kind of stretch that was kinda painful I would say to myself 'Father Satan went through all he did for us and I can't do a little stretch?!' and I endured the stretch for as long as a beginner should so I'm kinda proud of myself! Oh and I hope you don't mind if I program my energies like you do, it seems like a splendid idea!
Hail Satan![/TD]
Sent: Sun, Dec 9, 2012 7:51:38 PM

<td val[/IMG]   right when we started our 5 Tibetans I had that same attitude we started with 11 reps and damn that was near impossible for the firat 3-4 days lol but I do notice it geta easier and easier everyday...
But also in my main meditation program I do the energy Meditation and I program the energy I pull in with "I am breathing in Powerful Spiritual energy. This energy is continuously working to aid my Spiritual and physical empiwerment"
Hail Satan![/TD]

Hail Satan![/TD]

Hail Satan![/TD]

Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!

[/TD]

[/TD]

[/TD]

[/QUOTE] [/TD]

oh yeah not a problem ANYONE is welcome to use ANY idea I post we are here to share and aid each other not hoard knowledge and ideas lol... I hope it works well for you and anyone else who decides to Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!
On Dec 9, 2012 2:03 PM, "Anike Anike" <anikeanime@... wrote:
<td val[/IMG]Mhmm, it gets your energies going! The thing I did today was when I was basically in some kind of stretch that was kinda painful I would say to myself 'Father Satan went through all he did for us and I can't do a little stretch?!' and I endured the stretch for as long as a beginner should so I'm kinda proud of myself! Oh and I hope you don't mind if I program my energies like you do, it seems like a splendid idea!
Hail Satan![/TD]

<td val[/IMG]   right when we started our 5 Tibetans I had that same attitude we started with 11 reps and damn that was near impossible for the firat 3-4 days lol but I do notice it geta easier and easier everyday...
Hail Satan![/TD]

Hail Satan![/TD]

Hail Satan![/TD]

Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!

[/TD]

[/TD]

[/TD]

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Lol yeah, thanks a lot! Good luck to you too in your routines!
Hail Satan![/TD]
Sent: Sun, Dec 9, 2012 8:07:28 PM

<td val[/IMG]   oh yeah not a problem ANYONE is welcome to use ANY idea I post we are here to share and aid each other not hoard knowledge and ideas lol... I hope it works well for you and anyone else who decides to Hail Satan!!!
Hail Satan![/TD]

Hail Satan![/TD]

Hail Satan![/TD]

Hail Satan![/TD]

Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!

[/TD]

[/TD]

[/TD]

[/TD]

[/QUOTE] [/TD]

Just take your time to ease into the stretches, going as far as comfortable. Over time your capacities will increase. If there are any poses you absolutely cannot do, then you can always swap the pose for a complimentary/similar one from the internet.

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "costule666" <jasonwatts1985@... wrote:

Hey guys my wife and i are going to begin a Hatha Yoga routine today... and seeing how little we actually know about any type of yoga we are just going to use the Hatha Yoga Sample Session from the files section of the group... just wondering if anyone had any tips/pointers that might make it a little easier as we begin our practice today... thanks guys for your time and insight into this

Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!

Yes Yoga is extremely important. That is added into my program as well.

It does not help to have people meditate and not stretch.

Get all this energy stuck inside of you. That would be no good.

Hatha Yoga is right up there in importance with cleaning your aura and aura of protection, which are the two most important.

Actually alot of the beginner stuff is crucial. As I said I am going to be doing the program as well, everyone can benefit.

After a couple programs we will have encompassed all the beginner meditations.

This will also leave you with a couple permenate meditations and thus start to form a program for you. So at the end of the first program, you will have your own meditation program to do everyday.

Every program you will add to that. Bringing you to a place with your own solid Meditation Program and having advanced yourself to that point to be able to go on to intermeditate meditations.

This is the big jump start to power. I wish to make it my duty to help bring people to that point. Once you are at that point, you have power and can do what you need to do. It seems people have the hardest time just getting to that point.

Not anymore.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Anike Anike <anikeanime@... wrote:

Wow that's amazing! And yeah, after today's Hatha yoga I also wanted to do the Kundalini straight after haha and now I think that I should take it one step at a time! Don't want to stretch everything right away lol
Hail Satan!

so day 9 of 5 Tibetans was also day 1 of Hatha Yoga and also my 2 Monthaversary(madeup word lol) since my dedication it has been an eventful day... my yoga went well im adding 2 more reps to my tibetans tomorrow along with the ritual thats planned and the new meditation group starts the beginner program on tuesday... wow busy busy lol but i love it... ive been complaining a lot lately about not having enough to do for father and my empowerment... hee hee i guess be careful what you wish for applies here but i am not at all complaining i love this and i look forward to doing more and more for the cause and for myself as i advance.... keep up the good work Brothers and Sisters we are making headway in this the last leg of the war as our certain victory approaches... also we have a wonderful Clergy who is helping us all to advance as well as all our senior members who are not clergy... I THANK YOU ALL

Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@... wrote:

Yes Yoga is extremely important. That is added into my program as well.

It does not help to have people meditate and not stretch.

Get all this energy stuck inside of you. That would be no good.

Hatha Yoga is right up there in importance with cleaning your aura and aura of protection, which are the two most important.

Actually alot of the beginner stuff is crucial. As I said I am going to be doing the program as well, everyone can benefit.

After a couple programs we will have encompassed all the beginner meditations.

This will also leave you with a couple permenate meditations and thus start to form a program for you. So at the end of the first program, you will have your own meditation program to do everyday.

Every program you will add to that. Bringing you to a place with your own solid Meditation Program and having advanced yourself to that point to be able to go on to intermeditate meditations.

This is the big jump start to power. I wish to make it my duty to help bring people to that point. Once you are at that point, you have power and can do what you need to do. It seems people have the hardest time just getting to that point.

Not anymore.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Anike Anike <anikeanime@ wrote:

Wow that's amazing! And yeah, after today's Hatha yoga I also wanted to do the Kundalini straight after haha and now I think that I should take it one step at a time! Don't want to stretch everything right away lol
Hail Satan!

I like to go to follow along with the videos, so I can see how the pose is being done. There are some good ones on youtube or you can buy the Anna Bret & Ravi singh hatha yoga dvds if you don't want to look at your comp screen=]. Forever Peace & Perfection, The Left Hand Path IS My Selection! Hail Father Satan Forever! Hail The Mighty Gods of Hell!Hail to My Goddess Haagenti! 
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, December 9, 2012 10:54 AM

Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!

Good for you!
After a good hatha yoga session I feel pure bliss. There's nothing in my daily routine that is so pleasurable, it never makes me feel dizzy or gives me a headache.

Hail Lucifer!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "costule666" <jasonwatts1985@... wrote:

Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!

Sounds awesome, I also started a Hatha Yoga Routine, and I have a question.
Can I do Yoga in the early morning, and the Meditation session in the afternoon? When i'm doing 'em both, I kinda get bored.. too long..lol

HAIL SATAN!!

Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!

The Plough is a pain in the ass , I can't even do it like 1 minute straight in the correct positions, it's the hardest position there, with 3 weeks I can do like maybe 30 seconds max straight in the right position, so don't get frustrated it's really hard.
Music helps alot, no matter wich type it is. Make sure you breath alot using your nose.
I'm still a begginer that's all I can say good luck and be patient it's not that easy, I think for someone to do all the positions 100% correctly for the max duration you probabbly need I'll say atleast 6 months.
On Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 8:10 PM, Anike Anike <anikeanime@... wrote:

Hail Satan![/TD]

Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!

[/TD]

Does anyone know where to find the Hatha yoga PDF. The link does not work on the 40 day training. Thanks,
Hail Satan

Sent from my iPhone

Go to the *files* section of the main JoS yahoo group, it will be under ''KUNDALINI AND HATHA YOGA ROUTINE'' i can't send you a link because yahoo sucks but yeah it should be there.  

On Monday, February 23, 2015 1:18 PM, "Brian Leaf leaf.brian@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Does anyone know where to find the Hatha yoga PDF. The link does not work on the 40 day training. Thanks,
Hail Satan

Sent from my iPhone

where is the files section?  I have been looking for it.
Thanks

On Monday, February 23, 2015 9:10 PM, "Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Go to the *files* section of the main JoS yahoo group, it will be under ''KUNDALINI AND HATHA YOGA ROUTINE'' i can't send you a link because yahoo sucks but yeah it should be there.  

On Monday, February 23, 2015 1:18 PM, "Brian Leaf leaf.brian@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hail Satan

Sent from my iPhone

oh Yahoo group...let me try there...facepalm

On Monday, February 23, 2015 9:30 PM, Julia Czarnota-Stemar <juliaccs@... wrote:

where is the files section?  I have been looking for it.
Thanks

On Monday, February 23, 2015 9:10 PM, "Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hail Satan

Sent from my iPhone

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back