Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hatha and Kundalini Yoga

seeker.o

I'm at day 17 and I'm stuck!

(I have been doing the same meditations, once a day, for 5 days since that time.)

Could you kindly send an e-mail to seeker.o@... with both Hatha Yoga Routine PDF & Kundalini Yoga Routine PDF attached?

I'd be glad.

I'd be glad if you can kindly find it yourself. You can literally just Google and you'll find what you need faster instead of waiting for a response from here, wich can take several days. Just think of that next time when you're "stuck". Now not only must we find what you need ourselves but you're demanding that it should be send it to your email account... lol??????

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Thu, 4 Oct 2018 at 3:35, seeker.o@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   I'm at day 17 and I'm stuck!

(I have been doing the same meditations, once a day, for 5 days since that time.)

Could you kindly send an e-mail to seeker.o@... with both Hatha Yoga Routine PDF & Kundalini Yoga Routine PDF attached?

I'd be glad.

Well, you're not supposed to know how many times I help others out with useful answers, but you could at least do the same or not respond at all. Had I not tried that before, I wouldn't have put this question…
Demanding? Really?? If that's demanding…

Thanks a lot…
Your kind support is greatly appreciated…

Most things of pdf format can be found here; http://www.angelfire.com/josgreece/Sata ... Index.html

On Mon, 8 Oct 2018 at 13:38, seeker.o@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Well, you're not supposed to know how many times I help others out with useful answers, but you could at least do the same or not respond at all. Had I not tried that before, I wouldn't have put this question…

Thanks a lot…

You might be looking for this; https://www.dropbox.com/s/w2yd6kb6zwf0q ... E.zip?dl=1

On Mon, 8 Oct 2018 at 18:40, Yii Pipur yiipipur@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Most things of pdf format can be found here; http://www.angelfire.com/josgreece/Sata ... Index.html

On Mon, 8 Oct 2018 at 13:38, seeker.o@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Well, you're not supposed to know how many times I help others out with useful answers, but you could at least do the same or not respond at all. Had I not tried that before, I wouldn't have put this question…

Thanks a lot…

If the reason you help out is because you're hoping to get some kind of special treatment for it, you're in for a disappointment. Other than maybe the specific person you help, nobody actually gives a fuck and it's unlikely to be reciprocated. And not all help is created equal; if you're telling people things that they should or would know themselves after 5 minutes of research then it doesn't mean all that much.

Better to do it for its own sake, not because you expect anything from it. Anything more is setting yourself up for disappointment.

Besides, if you were that concerned with "helping out", wouldn't you want the resources to be shared here in public where it can help somebody other than just you? Why email you specifically?

Now, the resources you're looking for. Kundalini Yoga can be found on the pinklotus site. Search ky kriya basic spinal energy series. The Hatha Yoga sequence is literally under the basic meditation section of the JOS.

Attachments :
<ol>att0-197140</ol>See attachment. I forgot I had this, I'm very resourceful actually. I save most things because you never know what may go down. Satan wants us to do this and this whole thread is proof of why. Concerning knowledge ~ "learn by heart the the greater part of them, lest they be altered (or destroyed) - Satan". My response is late. I've been busy as hell. I attached a zip folder to this post. There are three files inside, it is what you are looking for. I hope I've done this right and it ends up on your side. If not I'll figure out something else. 卐
On Mon, 15 Oct 2018 at 3:11, seeker.o@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   The links are broken but still thank you!

http://www.pinklotus.org/-%20KY%20KRI%2 ... n%20A4.htm

Enviado desde Yahoo Mail para Android
El lun., 8 de oct. de 2018 a la(s) 8:38 a.m., seeker.o@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] escribió:   Well, you're not supposed to know how many times I help others out with useful answers, but you could at least do the same or not respond at all. Had I not tried that before, I wouldn't have put this question…

Thanks a lot…

Your opinion would've help even more if you'd kept it to yourself. It's easier to scold than to understand. The reason why we help isn't  for some payment in magic beans or some golden egg laying goose. We help eachother where we can because that's what Satan wants. No one gives a fuck? Then why the fuck are you here? Not all help is created equal? Yeah thanks for proving that. There was a misunderstanding between him and I and that was solved, your butting in was a little late but thank you for sharing your opinion.And if you were so concerned with "helping out" then why didn't you provide the links from this "pinklotus" site. Not many of us are aware of this place so keep that in mind next time. Yeah so.... just get off his case for fuck sake... I know how it feels to have a bad day but our brothers and sisters here don't deserve to deal with our bullshit too. They probably have enough shit back home. I know it's fun to rip into trolls... but this individual was sincere and had good intentions. Same as you probably. The clergy filter out most trolls anyway. 

On Thu, 18 Oct 2018 at 15:13, curi0@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   If the reason you help out is because you're hoping to get some kind of special treatment for it, you're in for a disappointment. Other than maybe the specific person you help, nobody actually gives a fuck and it's unlikely to be reciprocated. And not all help is created equal; if you're telling people things that they should or would know themselves after 5 minutes of research then it doesn't mean all that much.

Better to do it for its own sake, not because you expect anything from it. Anything more is setting yourself up for disappointment.

Besides, if you were that concerned with "helping out", wouldn't you want the resources to be shared here in public where it can help somebody other than just you? Why email you specifically?

Now, the resources you're looking for. Kundalini Yoga can be found on the pinklotus site. Search ky kriya basic spinal energy series. The Hatha Yoga sequence is literally under the basic meditation section of the JOS.

It's been some time but thanks for the files and last but not least thanks for your kind words!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back