Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Has anyone noticed that a lot of people can't accept jews are bad?

Spencer

I see a few comments every now and again where people say that JoS is great except for the Nazi stuff, or everything is true except for the part about jews being bad. It only takes a little bit of logical thinking to know that jews are behind christianity, and if anyone's ever met a jew they would know how fucking rude they are and how superior they act towards non-jews.

I hate it when people think Jews are okay or feel bad for them! Are they blind?! My friend is always like "The holocaust was horrible! All of those innocent jews died!" while I'm thinking "HOLOHOAX is more like it...".

Plus, I don' know about you all, but I've always had a hatred for jews, even as a child before I knew the jews were bad. I have feelings about people on if they are good are bad, and all the jews I've seen or interacted with I never got along with or I had a bad feeling about them.

In fact, in elementary school their was a jew girl who everyone thought was cool because she was jewish. I never got along with her. I didn't really know why, I just didn't like her. I most definitely know why now...THEY ARE THE ENEMY AND IT'S ONLY NATURAL TO HATE YOUR ENEMIES!!

For those who have never met a jew, you have no excuse to defend them. Meet them and you'll see why they are bad. They emit bad vibes, even if they seem nice.

Anyway, people need to wake up and see the vile creatures for what they truly are!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Spencer" <redfishbloofish@... wrote:

I see a few comments every now and again where people say that JoS is great except for the Nazi stuff, or everything is true except for the part about jews being bad. It only takes a little bit of logical thinking to know that jews are behind christianity, and if anyone's ever met a jew they would know how fucking rude they are and how superior they act towards non-jews.

I agree that the holohoax is horrible but in a different way. It takes the twisted mind of a jew to invent such horrible hoax and receive billions of dollars along with making Germans feeling bad for being Germans.

http://www.holocaustdenialvideos.com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dark_aqua_dragon" <dark_aqua_dragon@... wrote:

I hate it when people think Jews are okay or feel bad for them! Are they blind?! My friend is always like "The holocaust was horrible! All of those innocent jews died!" while I'm thinking "HOLOHOAX is more like it...".

Plus, I don' know about you all, but I've always had a hatred for jews, even as a child before I knew the jews were bad. I have feelings about people on if they are good are bad, and all the jews I've seen or interacted with I never got along with or I had a bad feeling about them.

In fact, in elementary school their was a jew girl who everyone thought was cool because she was jewish. I never got along with her. I didn't really know why, I just didn't like her. I most definitely know why now...THEY ARE THE ENEMY AND IT'S ONLY NATURAL TO HATE YOUR ENEMIES!!

For those who have never met a jew, you have no excuse to defend them. Meet them and you'll see why they are bad. They emit bad vibes, even if they seem nice.

Anyway, people need to wake up and see the vile creatures for what they truly are!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Spencer" <redfishbloofish@ wrote:

The jews are the ones that made all the lies and blasphemies against our Gods AND christianity too. If one gets to see the Lesser and Greater keys of Solomon, the Qlippoth, the Grimoire of Abramelin the Mage which are extremely insulting like calling Lilith a "whore" and try to command our Gods, THEY ARE ALL JEWISH AND WRITTEN IN HEBREW. Even the hebrew letters around the baphomet is insulting!!Satan means ENEMY in hebrew too, and its obvious Satan IS the enemy of the jews.

Anyone calling themselves a "Satanist" and sympathizing the jews or even use a hebrew baphomet should use a crucifix with the Jew on a stick and say "hail jesus". Its the same, xianity is 100% jewish invention even claiming that jews are the chosen of "god" and there's "Jews" and "Israel" everywhere in their buybull.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Spencer" <redfishbloofish@... wrote:

Jews are money gobbling hipocrits, i hate them as well...But not as much as christans, i have a flameing hatred twards christans and there bible that they go flaunting around, brainwashing people into giveing them money. Catholics too.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dark_aqua_dragon" <dark_aqua_dragon@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Spencer" <redfishbloofish@ wrote:

People just don't want to accept it because it's one of the strongest ties to the herd and most hard and even dangerous one to have broken.

I know, I have seen a lot of that too.
The reason why it happens is cause of the years of propaganda there is about the jews, that and because people don't really research there things, they just assume that because every one thinks the same way then it must be right.

And if that happens then I like to hit them with well knows facts that are hard to beat, counter, or brush off and dose not touch the whole `nazi' business. (since xian are trained to stop listening if you even mention the subject) so here are my following `back-up' factoids:

"the fact that when world war 2 hit there was a huge food shortage going on in all surrounding countries and because of the US got involved and stole what food was left for military purposes, millions of people starved to death! Yet no one cries for the 1 million people who died in Hungary! And I don't see the Greeks complaining for there millions of lives! 2 words: `Bengal famine'! Where is the day of remembrance for 9 million that died in 15 neighboring countries just out of pure starvation thanks to the US military and British invasion! So I don't think the jews have the right to bitch about there mere 1.5 million, half of which can barely be accounted for."

"QUOTES FROM THE JEWISH TALMUD: Yebhamoth 11b: "Sexual intercourse with a little girl is permitted if she is three years of age." And you can look that up your self !!"

"before you tell me that they are not pure evil, read "The King's Torah"by Rabbi Yitzhak Shapiro and highlight the part that says "If we kill a Gentile who has sinned or has violated one of the seven commandments – because we care about the commandments – there is nothing wrong with the murder."
Keeping in mind of the millions of children they raped and killed in gaza and also keeping in mind that in there eyes, YOU'RE A GENTILE!!!"

they cant argue with this! jews are evil!! and you can steal this if you just so happen to meet one of these brain-dead xian.

HAIL SATAN!!

Christians are just following a jewish program and under a jewish spell, the jews ARE behind it and brainwashing people. Its obvious if you look at the past catholic popes, ALL of them were jews. And everything in their bible is jewish, including the non-existant Abraham, JEW-SUS, JEW-HOVA and the jew Saul/Paul who spread xianity.

If you want to remove a tree, its better to find the root of it. If you just cut its leaves it'll still grow and develop.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "J.O.S. Brother" <anthonyg9996@... wrote:

Jews are money gobbling hipocrits, i hate them as well...But not as much as christans, i have a flameing hatred twards christans and there bible that they go flaunting around, brainwashing people into giveing them money. Catholics too.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dark_aqua_dragon" <dark_aqua_dragon@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Iosif Stalin the Jew also killed 20 million russians yet no one complained and bitched about him, so more to start a "russian holocaust museum". And russians didn't recieve millions of dollars as amends like the jews did for the "holocaust" that didn't happen.

The jews actually lie about their talmud that its not what they say, but the facts speak for their own and its obvious they follow its teachings. The quote you mentioned is applied to reality by the jews if you see many of jews arrested for pedophilia and sex crimes against children. The most blatant example is Richard Goldberg, you can see by his name and facial characteristics that he is a jew:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Goldberg

There was even a jewish edict in a book 2 months ago in which the jews made it acceptable to kill non-jews even their children:

http://www.eutimes.net/2009/11/book-abo ... in-israel/

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vanessa" <dilandau_albatou666@... wrote:

The reason why it happens is cause of the years of propaganda there is about the jews, that and because people don't really research there things, they just assume that because every one thinks the same way then it must be right.

And if that happens then I like to hit them with well knows facts that are hard to beat, counter, or brush off and dose not touch the whole `nazi' business. (since xian are trained to stop listening if you even mention the subject) so here are my following `back-up' factoids:

"the fact that when world war 2 hit there was a huge food shortage going on in all surrounding countries and because of the US got involved and stole what food was left for military purposes, millions of people starved to death! Yet no one cries for the 1 million people who died in Hungary! And I don't see the Greeks complaining for there millions of lives! 2 words: `Bengal famine'! Where is the day of remembrance for 9 million that died in 15 neighboring countries just out of pure starvation thanks to the US military and British invasion! So I don't think the jews have the right to bitch about there mere 1.5 million, half of which can barely be accounted for."

"QUOTES FROM THE JEWISH TALMUD: Yebhamoth 11b: "Sexual intercourse with a little girl is permitted if she is three years of age." And you can look that up your self !!"

"before you tell me that they are not pure evil, read "The King's Torah"by Rabbi Yitzhak Shapiro and highlight the part that says "If we kill a Gentile who has sinned or has violated one of the seven commandments – because we care about the commandments – there is nothing wrong with the murder."
Keeping in mind of the millions of children they raped and killed in gaza and also keeping in mind that in there eyes, YOU'RE A GENTILE!!!"

they cant argue with this! jews are evil!! and you can steal this if you just so happen to meet one of these brain-dead xian.

HAIL SATAN!!

From an early age, people are taught that its not ok to hate any race or religion. People obviously do what they're taught.
We just need to keep opening the world's eyes, Everybody else will see eventually.

hs/88!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurenaii60" <kurenaii60@... wrote:

Iosif Stalin the Jew also killed 20 million russians yet no one complained and bitched about him, so more to start a "russian holocaust museum". And russians didn't recieve millions of dollars as amends like the jews did for the "holocaust" that didn't happen.

The jews actually lie about their talmud that its not what they say, but the facts speak for their own and its obvious they follow its teachings. The quote you mentioned is applied to reality by the jews if you see many of jews arrested for pedophilia and sex crimes against children. The most blatant example is Richard Goldberg, you can see by his name and facial characteristics that he is a jew:

There was even a jewish edict in a book 2 months ago in which the jews made it acceptable to kill non-jews even their children:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vanessa" <dilandau_albatou666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!

Not completely true, they are taught its not ok to hate anyone for the race or religion EXCEPT FOR Whites or Satanists. And the jews have a special status, someone criticizing them isn't "racist" but "anti-semitic". Talk about hypocrisy.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Reliant" <darkfury211@... wrote:

From an early age, people are taught that its not ok to hate any race or religion. People obviously do what they're taught.
We just need to keep opening the world's eyes, Everybody else will see eventually.

hs/88!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurenaii60" <kurenaii60@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vanessa" <dilandau_albatou666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!

"and if anyone's ever met a jew they would know how fucking rude they are and how superior they act towards non-jews. "    Well lol that's not suprising if you would take in consideration quotes from talmud like Sanchedrin 59a: "Murdering Goyim is like killing a wild animal" or 18.Tosefta.Aboda Zara B, 5:"If a goy kills a goy or Jew , he is responsible; but if a Jew kills a goy, he is not responsible." and the most hilarious to me Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 348:" All property of other nations belongs to the Jewish nation, which, consequently, is entitled to seize upon it without any scruples." .. etc etc ... source : http://www.exposingchristianity.com/Energy.html  
----- Original Message ----- From: Spencer To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Friday, January 29, 2010 8:24 PM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Has anyone noticed that a lot of people can't accept jews are bad?

Fuck the damm Jews they can shove their damm kosher pickles in their damm asses I hate Jews 

On Jan 30, 2010, at 2:24 PM, "Krzysiek" <kgrzedziel@... wrote:
  "and if anyone's ever met a jew they would know how fucking rude they are and how superior they act towards non-jews. "    Well lol that's not suprising if you would take in consideration quotes from talmud like Sanchedrin 59a: "Murdering Goyim is like killing a wild animal" or 18.Tosefta.Aboda Zara B, 5:"If a goy kills a goy or Jew , he is responsible; but if a Jew kills a goy, he is not responsible. " and the most hilarious to me Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 348:" All property of other nations belongs to the Jewish nation, which, consequently, is entitled to seize upon it without any scruples." .. etc etc ... source : http://www.exposing christianity. com/Energy. html  
----- Original Message ----- From: Spencer To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com Sent: Friday, January 29, 2010 8:24 PM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Has anyone noticed that a lot of people can't accept jews are bad?

Wth?!
Permission to kill non-jews and children?

k, now they've really reached the rank of "Super mega idiots".

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurenaii60" <kurenaii60@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!

HAHAHAHA, Took the words right out of my mouth...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shades_of_chaos <shadows6of6be6@... wrote:

Fuck the damm Jews they can shove their damm kosher pickles in their damm asses I hate Jews

On Jan 30, 2010, at 2:24 PM, "Krzysiek" <kgrzedziel@... wrote:

"and if anyone's ever met a jew they would know how fucking rude they are and how superior they act towards non-jews. "

Well lol that's not suprising if you would take in consideration quotes from talmud like Sanchedrin 59a: "Murdering Goyim is like killing a wild animal" or 18.Tosefta.Aboda Zara B, 5:"If a goy kills a goy or Jew , he is responsible; but if a Jew kills a goy, he is not responsible." and the most hilarious to me Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 348:" All property of other nations belongs to the Jewish nation, which, consequently, is entitled to seize upon it without any scruples." .. etc etc ... source : http://www.exposingchristianity.com/Energy.html

----- Original Message -----
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Friday, January 29, 2010 8:24 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Has anyone noticed that a lot of people can't accept jews are bad?

<td val[/IMG]FUCK JEWS THEY NEVER CHANGE AND LIE< CHEAT AND STEAL.
THEY DO IT WITH IMPUNITY BECAUSE THEY BELIEVE THEY ARE SPECIAL, FUCK THAT LIE!!!!

ALL JEWS are arrogant and think they are gods chosen ones, another big LIE!!!
I KNOW AND HATE THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE THE TRUE HATERS OF US GENTILES.

HOW CAN WE RESPECT PEOPLE WHO ARE FATHER SATAN'S ENEMY AND THE ROOT OF ALL 3 RELIGIONS?

Three things are against me and I hate three things. But those who keep my secrets shall receive the fulfillment of my promises. Those who suffer for my sake I will surely reward in one of the worlds. It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them. Now, then, all ye who have followed my commandments and my teachings, reject all the teachings and sayings of such as are without. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ilwah.html "Israel is going to get what she deserves!
-Satan

Regarding the Jews:

THEY ARE *NOT* MY PEOPLE!
-Satan
http://www.666blacksun.com/Main.html
--- On Mon, 2/1/10, J.O.S. Brother <anthonyg9996@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Has anyone noticed that a lot of people can't accept jews are bad?
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, February 1, 2010, 11:40 PM

HAHAHAHA, Took the words right out of my mouth...

--- [/IMG]JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Shades_of_chaos <shadows6of6be6@ ... wrote:

On Jan 30, 2010, at 2:24 PM, "Krzysiek" <kgrzedziel@ ... wrote:

"and if anyone's ever met a jew they would know how fucking rude they are and how superior they act towards non-jews. "

Well lol that's not suprising if you would take in consideration quotes from talmud like Sanchedrin 59a: "Murdering Goyim is like killing a wild animal" or 18.Tosefta.Aboda Zara B, 5:"If a goy kills a goy or Jew , he is responsible; but if a Jew kills a goy, he is not responsible. " and the most hilarious to me Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 348:" All property of other nations belongs to the Jewish nation, which, consequently, is entitled to seize upon it without any scruples." .. etc etc ... source : http://www.exposing christianity. com/Energy. html

----- Original Message -----
To: <a rel="nofollow">JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com
Sent: Friday, January 29, 2010 8:24 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Has anyone noticed that a lot of people can't accept jews are bad?

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back