Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Has anyone heard of my Guardian Demon?

Cookie Monster

I finally made contact with my Guardian Demon. He told me his name was Amesta / Asmet. Just curious. Kind of verification in a way so I know I'm not being lied to.

No, but there are many Demons who are not listed on JOS.
If you have doubts about the accuracy of this name, then
listen to your feeling. You didn't specify how you got
this name, but if it was through a Ouija board or pendulum
you have good reason to be suspicious. If you're not adept
with those tools, chances are you will end up talking to
yourself or even to a negative entity.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Cookie Monster" <sunshineteatimez@... wrote:

I finally made contact with my Guardian Demon. He told me his name was Amesta / Asmet. Just curious. Kind of verification in a way so I know I'm not being lied to.

<td val[/IMG]I have heard Asmet is a demon's name, but I'm unsure on what his role is.

--- On Sat, 2/6/10, CaitlinM <silvercrab14@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Has anyone heard of my Guardian Demon?
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, February 6, 2010, 4:42 AM

--- [/IMG]JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Cookie Monster" <sunshineteatimez@ ... wrote:

[/TD]

I contacted him through a Ouija Board, which I'm very good with. I was just wondering. I haven't really spoken with him much, but I'm always nervous about new entities that communicate with me through the board because I don't know if they're an enemy or a friend.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "CaitlinM" <silvercrab14@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Cookie Monster" <sunshineteatimez@ wrote:

hello i heard that you have a guardian demon, well thats awsome. i heard that you are nervous about contacting new entities, well when i used my homemade oujia board, i contacted Enki an Phoniex, and i wasn't harmed or anything. they will not harm you if you show each other respect, the reason people get harmed is because they use a protection spell and thats what upsets them. me i just wear an ankh for a necklace an thats how i show respect, but remember treat each other with respect and there won't be a problem. HAIL ENKI!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Cookie Monster" <sunshineteatimez@... wrote:

Yes, the ouija board is notorious for attracting enemy angels. Its better blessing it in a ritual before using it. And also have Father's sigil on it.

I contacted him through a Ouija Board, which I'm very good with. I was just wondering. I haven't really spoken with him much, but I'm always nervous about new entities that communicate with me through the board because I don't know if they're an enemy or a friend.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "CaitlinM" <silvercrab14@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Cookie Monster" <sunshineteatimez@ wrote:

Oh I've talked to Enki numerous times through my Ouija board. And I talked to them earlier through automatic writing and instead of them talking to me, I recorded a conversation between the two of them which makes me know that they know each other and since the conversation was friendly I know that my Guardian is really my Guardian and not an entity posing as one. Which was a relief.

Oh, I'm on a different account so don't get confused. I had to close my last one because I had a stalker, ha ha.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Amanda" <shinta_dragon@... wrote:

hello i heard that you have a guardian demon, well thats awsome. i heard that you are nervous about contacting new entities, well when i used my homemade oujia board, i contacted Enki an Phoniex, and i wasn't harmed or anything. they will not harm you if you show each other respect, the reason people get harmed is because they use a protection spell and thats what upsets them. me i just wear an ankh for a necklace an thats how i show respect, but remember treat each other with respect and there won't be a problem. HAIL ENKI!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back