Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Has anyone else had this happen?

wynterwatcher

I was checking out some information on google search and received this at the bottom of the search:

"In response to a complaint we received under the US Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we have removed 1 result(s) from this page. If you wish, you may read the DMCA complaint that caused the removal(s) at ChillingEffects.org"

When I clicked on the link to review the DMCA complaint it goes to a site concerning information on cease and desist orders for sites believed to be committing "copyright" infringements. Here is the link:

http://www.chillingeffects.org/notice.cgi?sID=214224

Reason I am bringing this up is because 1. I have never come across this prior to this morning, and 2. Could it be a new method related to the previous post about Isreal and the internet? 3. Possible use against JOS.

Thoughts anyone?

HP Don, I know you are great at providing in depth views so I am especially interested in your opinion about this.

Hail Satan always!!!
Hail Agares always!!!

<td val[/IMG]Sorry I can't help my friend because has never happened to me but like you I am curious what's going on too.Sounds like just picking on you because of you views.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Has anyone else had this happen?
Sent: Tue, Jun 12, 2012 6:27:26 PM

<td val[/IMG]   I was checking out some information on google search and received this at the bottom of the search:

"In response to a complaint we received under the US Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we have removed 1 result(s) from this page. If you wish, you may read the DMCA complaint that caused the removal(s) at ChillingEffects.org"

When I clicked on the link to review the DMCA complaint it goes to a site concerning information on cease and desist orders for sites believed to be committing "copyright" infringements. Here is the link:

http://www.chillingeffects.org/notice.cgi?sID=214224

Reason I am bringing this up is because 1. I have never come across this prior to this morning, and 2. Could it be a new method related to the previous post about Isreal and the internet? 3. Possible use against JOS.

Thoughts anyone?

HP Don, I know you are great at providing in depth views so I am especially interested in your opinion about this.

Hail Satan always!!!
Hail Agares always!!!

[/TD]

I would have thought that too Brian, but it was a search result that had been removed. That, in addition to a site dealing with ISP's telling websites to cease and desist. This was not based upon my searching, but the actual results that get posted from a search. Hence my concern as to "editing" of search results.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Sorry I can't help my friend because has never happened to me but like you I am curious what's going on too.Sounds like just picking on you because of you views.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

<td val[/IMG]Ya I get it hope Don answers you soon.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Has anyone else had this happen?
Sent: Tue, Jun 12, 2012 7:33:17 PM

<td val[/IMG]   I would have thought that too Brian, but it was a search result that had been removed. That, in addition to a site dealing with ISP's telling websites to cease and desist. This was not based upon my searching, but the actual results that get posted from a search. Hence my concern as to "editing" of search results.

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Sorry I can't help my friend because has never happened to me but like you I am curious what's going on too.Sounds like just picking on you because of you views.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android
[/TD]

a couple of days ago me and my husband got attack for no reason at a gas station run by a kike from the east i have several injuries and so does my husband. now get this they don't want to do anything about it because we supposedly started it don't think so. if some would send me an e-mail thats comforting and calm my nerves cause i don't want todo anything stupid

hail father hail lilith

may mother lilith be with me during the court because the cops or the suspects did not seem to care hitting woman 

<td val[/IMG]That is a tragedy,but remember you do have actions you can take magically too.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Tue, 6/12/12, Kat Bishop <bishopkat@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Has anyone else had this happen?
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Date: Tuesday, June 12, 2012, 10:33 PM

a couple of days ago me and my husband got attack for no reason at a gas station run by a kike from the east i have several injuries and so does my husband. now get this they don't want to do anything about it because we supposedly started it don't think so. if some would send me an e-mail thats comforting and calm my nerves cause i don't want todo anything stupid

hail father hail lilith

may mother lilith be with me during the court because the cops or the suspects did not seem to care hitting woman 
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back