Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Has any one on here done telekinesis or pyrokinesis yet.

vognard.moonstone

I was just wondering has any spiritual satanist on here or any JoS member done any telekinesis or pyrokinesis yet. I want to learn in so greatly. I know that kind of power is real but take hard work to learn if your not born with that power. I am so glad that the Joy of Satan believes in that kind of power and shows you how to learn it the right way. Hail Satan. 

I used to be somewhat decent with telekinesis during high school. But I fell off and lost interest. Don't get me wrong, I couldn't sling tables across the room or anything remotely close. lol I think the best I could do was make a pencil shiver the tiniest bit. 
Have you ever seen "the Craft?" Great movie! I loved that scene where Robin, on her first day of french class made her pencil stay upright and start spinning. When her classmate happened to take notice in shock, Robin lost focus and the pencil fell. I used to try to recreate that in art class, EVERY single day for a while. One day I started trying and I didn't replicate what she did but with my finger still lightly touching the pencil, I was in complete shock and amazement when the pencil began very faintly sliding across the table and then fell when I got really excited. I was so astonished, I started looking around the room to see if anyone else noticed but they didn't. It was amazing...but somehow I ended up losing interest. Now I want it all back with bigger results.But the one thing that I'm not sure about myself is how realistic can results get? Even for someone who would be considered advanced or highly skilled with tk or pk? Is being able levitate yourself, or something that weighs like 30lbs considered unrealistic?
Another thing that interests me is teleportation. I never really got any answers on my "supernatural powers" post regarding teleportation. Maybe that means it is unrealistic and not plausible if not impossible?

On Saturday, January 3, 2015 11:50 PM, "vognard.moonstone@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I was just wondering has any spiritual satanist on here or any JoS member done any telekinesis or pyrokinesis yet. I want to learn in so greatly. I know that kind of power is real but take hard work to learn if your not born with that power. I am so glad that the Joy of Satan believes in that kind of power and shows you how to learn it the right way. Hail Satan. 

Well, in my own opinion, I do believe there are people from JoS that has achieved this stage, even born with this ability naturally due to hard work in past lives.

Though, I would not recommend spreading out or telling people here on the groups or any other place for that matter. That you have these sort of abilities. Here are lurkers, enemies on the groups.. So it would be very dangerous to claim one has these powers especially on the JoS e-groups.

But yes, there are definitely people who have reached the stage of power in their mind and soul where they can use telekinesis, pyrokinesis, electrokinesis, levitation and such.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!

Wow you did Telekinesis so cool. It does not matter how small you did it. But than you can do it that is true power that Satan gives his people that he made. Hail Satan I want to learn so bad  can I get some pointers please.

<b style=""> [/B] This movie ‘The Craft’ is another hollywood movie chock full of kike inspired FILTH. There are jewhova symbols throughout including the one main character who is wearing a cross throughout the entire movie at the end of a 54 bead catholic rosary. The white witch who helps the character played by Neve Campbell (jew) has a shrine to the virgin mary in her shop.   There is a small message at the start that gives this movie away for all its kike filth, this wiccan crap idea that Satan and the filthy jehovah are equals playing in the ‘stadium’ of nature. Then this crap goes on to denigrate the serpent and hence the universal symbol of our True God Satan and equate it with cockroaches and worms in the final scenes. The overlying theme is that getting involved with witchcraft will turn you crazy, kill everyone you care about and only bring evil to your life. Not to mention the small idea that using magic to solve pathetic high school feuds is an ideal to be followed or dwelled upon.   This movie is no different to the exorcist in its disgusting portrayal of Satan as the serpent and no different from any other kike movie in its pushing of the 3x3 rule of karma and fear mongering to scare people without their real knowledge of why from the true symbols and their meaning by associating it with this shit.   There is nothing valuable to be gained about the practice of magic from kike written hollywood movies that are chock full of new age wiccan SHIT except what NOT to do. Being able to see past the veil that is thrown up by this hollywood crap in order to push these messages upon people is something Satan gives us when we focus our energies on HIS way, HIS truth and ultimately HIM and steer well clear in our magical practice of all that seeks nothing but to denounce HIM and fail to recognise HIM as the True God of mankind.   HAIL SATAN!

A strong aura is essential for this. Also having a good idea how to handle energy will help. Of course the invoktion of the elements meditations will help with pyrokinesis. But this is some really advanced stuff (like risen serpent/close to Godhood) kinda stuff so dont be discouraged if you can't set a mass amount of jews and xtians on fire yet :) 

On Tuesday, January 6, 2015 12:07 PM, "vognard.moonstone@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Thanks I will learn the powers Satan gives his people Hail  Satan.

Hey,    I just used to read up on everything I could find about telekinesis. There was nothing anyone could say or do that would make me believe that it wasn't real or possible. If I found something discrediting, I just overlooked it. I've tried so many techniques before, I don't remember most of them because this was some years ago. I think my favorite tech was "just doing it." You concentrate on the object and just "will" it to move...I think I had more success though with visualization. I'd concentrate on the object, and visualize it moving or levitating in the way that I wanted, over and over, either with my eyes closed periodically or open.    I think the biggest and HARDEST part of practicing TK is actually sticking with it every single day, and of course meditating...all without seeing results for a good lil' while (depending on how much time you can put into it). Like growing a six pack or losing weight. When you first begin your exercises, you might not see results right off, but nonetheless they are there, slowly and surely becoming more noticeable the more you stay on track. I believe when you're first starting out with tk, your thoughts are already affecting the object in some way, just not enough yet to be visibly seen.    Specifically void or focal meditation used to be really boring for me but they help alot with developing concentration. Another thing is videos, like on youtube, of telekinesis being done. It helps, for me, to watch vids as such, even if they're fake because I get to see what it would actually look like in reality, outside of visualizing. That puts me in a great mind-frame. 

On Wednesday, January 7, 2015 3:28 PM, "Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

A strong aura is essential for this. Also having a good idea how to handle energy will help. Of course the invoktion of the elements meditations will help with pyrokinesis. But this is some really advanced stuff (like risen serpent/close to Godhood) kinda stuff so dont be discouraged if you can't set a mass amount of jews and xtians on fire yet :) 

On Tuesday, January 6, 2015 12:07 PM, "vognard.moonstone@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Thanks I will learn the powers Satan gives his people Hail  Satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back