Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Harassment

gotheous_raven

There is just too many people at school who are against me n my pals.i succesfully hex them n there one who truly does pay but there just 2 many!after i finishes with one guy another 1 is waitin.1st let tell u a few.the commøn is insult.the worse is a guy name arshad after finish+mocking he strip my fren kokun pant n then all of them laugh!help!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gotheous_raven" <gotheous_raven@... wrote:
There is just too many people at school who are against me n my pals.i succesfully hex them n there one who truly does pay but there just 2 many!after i finishes with one guy another 1 is waitin.1st let tell u a few.the commøn is insult.the worse is a guy name arshad after finish+mocking he strip my fren kokun pant n then all of them laugh!help!
TO
I find your hex ....., vary bitchish of you using somthing as strong as a hex over bullyz
you have fist for a reason. If that kid would grow up some he may of felt sorry or even joined us but you had to fuck that up! No wonder satanism is viewed as s buch of bitchz pussys and geeks, grow up.
By the way dose anyone want to own up to the 7 winged demoness ?
She has blond hair and long pinkish finger nails with the tail of a scopion

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "anthonyl151413" <anthonyl151413@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gotheous_raven" <gotheous_raven@ wrote:

TO
I find your hex ....., vary bitchish of you using somthing as strong as a hex over bullyz
you have fist for a reason. If that kid would grow up some he may of felt sorry or even joined us but you had to fuck that up! No wonder satanism is viewed as s buch of bitchz pussys and geeks, grow up.
By the way dose anyone want to own up to the 7 winged demoness ?
She has blond hair and long pinkish finger nails with the tail of a scopion
wtf do u mean own up if tis a demon its a demon she wotn hurt u if not then its a poser demon and u kill it simple speak to ur gd aobut it

and a s or u
fighrt him one on one and have ur m8s there to keep the others out odnt hex him dotn even tell him ur wastign tiem u can meditate and that crack house ffs

Oh n u expext 4 me 2 just be like a puppet n then wait 4 them 2 continue 2 treat my frenz n me like that what would u feel if ur pant that been pull down in front of your whole class laugh at u n da teach just let it all happen!by the way they r hardcore muslims!n i hex them not kill them.dont u care 4 others!what kind of human r u!stop behaving like a naga!stop messing around if all u do is defending moslem molester!i tried 2 be nice but even after 4 year they just keep being filthy angels!they not your av

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gotheous_raven" <gotheous_raven@... wrote:
Oh n u expext 4 me 2 just be like a puppet n then wait 4 them 2 continue 2 treat my frenz n me like that what would u feel if ur pant that been pull down in front of your whole class laugh at u n da teach just let it all happen!by the way they r hardcore muslims!n i hex them not kill them.dont u care 4 others!what kind of human r u!stop behaving like a naga!stop messing around if all u do is defending moslem molester!i tried 2 be nice but even after 4 year they just keep being filthy angels!they not your av
This kind of hostility towards someone asking for help is uncalled for. I know I have very little power over your opinions, but simply telling someone that hexing is maybe too extreme a measure would probably have more of an effect on the asker of the question than calling them "bitchish". Even so, vengeance scales in comparison to its user. Father satan does not teach us these ways so we can bop every antagonist on the nose and then move on with our lives. We must employ our own judgement and exact justice.

how am i defending people i study and im quiet because thats how i am you shouldn't change how a persons emotions are.he or she will change how they act like by themselves.jews care how peoples emotions are either quiet or shy.jews and non jews at this modern time care how people emotions react to them.i bet neither one of you doesn't know the proper way to be satanists all of you are just saying questions for no reason and going outside to theme parks with friends to stupid disneyland what type of becoming real satanist is that.what i read from the joy of satan website is that some of you satanist do not even thank the demons for their help if all of you want to become satanists then stop being like jews and stop reacting to peoples emotions then stop entertaining yourselves to put up a good xian joke that insults someone else how they are.some of you might understand but the rest of you guys will start questioning like a jew because some of you lack of knowledge and some of you do not.

raven tell u what have u seen the scar i have on my hand were i was cut by compass in maths or the emotional scars ive got from years of abuse in school no u havnt so suck it up u wuss if they os hardcore muslim they wotnset fuck all on u. jsut fight them odtn hex the wusses are u stupid ? satan whats us to use these as a last resort use ru fists ur obv not gonna use this power the right way fi u gonna hex them are u
the scar on my hand goes half the way across ive had it for 3 years so far and the teacher didnt care he thoguht it was me who did ti cause eh knows about jos and me cause the teacher hacked my computer now suck it up. thats ur warning. get your gd to get rid of them ull find it simple if nto summon a demon to help u ffs

What the fuck? do you people type in english? and you,your pants got pulled down in front of class...ok either 1 your a xitan posing as a Satanist or 2 your REALLY imature as of the moment im leading toward 1

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "stefan" <stefanbundy@... wrote:
raven tell u what have u seen the scar i have on my hand were i was cut by compass in maths or the emotional scars ive got from years of abuse in school no u havnt so suck it up u wuss if they os hardcore muslim they wotnset fuck all on u. jsut fight them odtn hex the wusses are u stupid ? satan whats us to use these as a last resort use ru fists ur obv not gonna use this power the right way fi u gonna hex them are u
the scar on my hand goes half the way across ive had it for 3 years so far and the teacher didnt care he thoguht it was me who did ti cause eh knows about jos and me cause the teacher hacked my computer now suck it up. thats ur warning. get your gd to get rid of them ull find it simple if nto summon a demon to help u ffs
first of all i don't have problems and second i could summon a demon.in 9th i never wanted friends they wanted to be friends with me and in 9th grade people still wanted to be friends with me but i never wanted and will not have friends but now that im in college i will not and never want to have friends.people are scared how i am quiet and not questioning nobody and studying.they won't come up to me because thats the way how i like it.and the way how i dress like.i dress like some punk with some scary t-shirt and some black pants with a chain listening to death metal.the reason here is that xians are scared of their own invention.punks.emo's.and goth people.and people that listen to rap are scared of punk music because those gangbangers are xians and they don't like death metal music because it scares them.xians are not scared of their rap gangbanger music their scared of their own invention punks.emo's.and goth's.i like to dress like that because i want to dress lke that not because of carelessness or trying to become like a xian i just said that every satanist should not blind themselves by entertaining themselves.going to disneyland with friends.having fun is just to keep us away from our minds.lol.that why i said no one will never learn.to be real satanists

Not it isnt My pants its my closest fren!They Rarely go than insult w

psychoanamull666 wrote:

What the fuck? do you people type in english? and you,your pants got pulled down in front of class...ok either 1 your a xitan posing as a Satanist or 2 your REALLY imature as of the moment im leading toward 1

ok goth raven listen to me FIGHT THEM dotn hex them if it gets to bad talk to ur gd about it if that dosnt help then u try hexing dont do it first. if they see it worked theyll bk off

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "stefan" <stefanbundy@... wrote:
ok goth raven listen to me FIGHT THEM dotn hex them if it gets to bad talk to ur gd about it if that dosnt help then u try hexing dont do it first. if they see it worked theyll bk off
don't look up for a good fight or joke because your gonna get your wish i don't like trouble if you like fighting with your fist that means your crazy and insane.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Maharaja Munafiq <gotheous_raven@... wrote:

psychoanamull666 wrote:

u like to look 4 a good fight and bother and disturb people don't you so then stop questioning back i don't hurt know one.people don't hurt me either now then stop questioning back im tired of the same questions i don't know who u r.what are u some person that likes to listen 2 gang rap music u pervert gang banger lover.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gianni062991" <gianni062991@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Maharaja Munafiq <gotheous_raven@ wrote:

psychoanamull666 wrote:

u like to look 4 a good fight and bother and disturb people don't you so then stop questioning back i don't hurt know one.people don't hurt me either now then stop questioning back im tired of the same questions i don't know who u r.what are u some person that likes to listen 2 gang rap music u pervert gang banger lover.
psycho after seeing what you just said i am the one wanting to say what the fuck
do you realize how negative and rude that response sounds
did you ever stop to think why she types like that
1 she could have a mental disorder that effects muscle and cognitive functions

like a seizure disorder and adhd or something common like that

that could explain her crappy spelling i type like shit too when im stressed and in a bunch

2 your giving a reponse that looks to me to be comrpised of nothing but accusations insults hurtful words

seriously if your a satanist you obviously do not fully understand the concept of respect and if she is a xian then why would she go to the trouble to looking up this group and signing up and making a post she clearly can not type well enough to be a covert jew or whatever attempting to cause trouble if she is a xian she is prob in the conversion proccess slowly tilting over to satans side and a response like what you just gave is the kind of crap that makes other kinder satanists look bad and disgraces everyone else who knows enki

seriously she prob here for help if you gonna make a post in the
forums try to avoid posting nothing but useless disrespectful insults
something like

how to deal with her problem whatever it may be

geez lol she did not even finish typing her post something seems wrong

i wonder if she was not allowed to continue using her keyboard due to someone or something

psycho try to be nicer to others who flip out and cry for help

being an ass makes you look bad, disgraces everyone else, then pushes future possible support away due to your actions among your fellow group members

(i should know lol i know what it like from both ends )
anyway i made my point now i gonna send my message

Even so the best way to deal with stuff like that is knock the shit outta the people messin with you.You'd be amazed how much damage a baseball bat can do (even better if metal) unfortunatly adults always ruin my fun...i dont get too much flak here,mostly rule breathing xitans round here.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "deathkillxx" <deathkillxx@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gianni062991" <gianni062991@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Maharaja Munafiq <gotheous_raven@ wrote:

psychoanamull666 wrote:

psycho after seeing what you just said i am the one wanting to say what the fuck
do you realize how negative and rude that response sounds
did you ever stop to think why she types like that
1 she could have a mental disorder that effects muscle and cognitive functions

like a seizure disorder and adhd or something common like that

that could explain her crappy spelling i type like shit too when im stressed and in a bunch

2 your giving a reponse that looks to me to be comrpised of nothing but accusations insults hurtful words

seriously if your a satanist you obviously do not fully understand the concept of respect and if she is a xian then why would she go to the trouble to looking up this group and signing up and making a post she clearly can not type well enough to be a covert jew or whatever attempting to cause trouble if she is a xian she is prob in the conversion proccess slowly tilting over to satans side and a response like what you just gave is the kind of crap that makes other kinder satanists look bad and disgraces everyone else who knows enki

seriously she prob here for help if you gonna make a post in the
forums try to avoid posting nothing but useless disrespectful insults
something like

how to deal with her problem whatever it may be

geez lol she did not even finish typing her post something seems wrong

i wonder if she was not allowed to continue using her keyboard due to someone or something
1st and second i use my ps3 2 type down questions in the e-group.and second where r u guys from don't u understand how to write something in american language or r u all british people that im speaking with and don't understand what im saying in american english at all.where are you guys from?
psycho try to be nicer to others who flip out and cry for help

being an ass makes you look bad, disgraces everyone else, then pushes future possible support away due to your actions among your fellow group members

(i should know lol i know what it like from both ends )
anyway i made my point now i gonna send my message

To deathkillxx:True...i am nowhere near an analytical person so i missed alot of the details you mentioned.Thanks for writing an intelligent post to counter mine lol.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "psychoanamull666" <psychoanamull666@... wrote:
To deathkillxx:True...i am nowhere near an analytical person so i missed alot of the details you mentioned.Thanks for writing an intelligent post to counter mine lol.
because you don't know.you were just playing mind games with me.thats a non satanist thing to do to another satanist like yourself i knew you and everyone else were lying and pretending to act stupid what are you some twelve year old kid that can't act his age or you don't try to be intelligent in your own satanic way you don't really care about studying like a really satanist you fricken act like a little xian kid because you really are one.

I wonder, is everyone here illiterate? .

On Tue, Oct 6, 2009 at 6:44 PM, gianni062991 <gianni062991@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "psychoanamull666" <psychoanamull666@... wrote:

because you don't know.you were just playing mind games with me.thats a non satanist thing to do to another satanist like yourself i knew you and everyone else were lying and pretending to act stupid what are you some twelve year old kid that can't act his age or you don't try to be intelligent in your own satanic way you don't  really care about studying like a really satanist you fricken act like a little xian kid because you really are one.

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
   http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Teens4Satan/

<* Your email settings:
   Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
   http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Teens4Satan/join
   (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
   mailto:[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
   mailto:[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
   [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
   http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

--
"If common sense and ingenuity were coins then very few here would be rich."

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back