Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Happy New Year! Another wonderful year with Jos

Here's to another year ahead, I am so glad to be a part of this community. One of my resolutions is to be more active here and try and help answer questions that I am able to, and be more involved here. When I was on my old account Ravensky666 I used to post but I became distant here after a while due to a lot happening in my personal life. I am sorry for that, Satan helped guide me through the tough times I was facing. I had a few deaths of close family that shook up everything for a while. I am back on track again finally and intend on investing 100% of my life and time to Satan and this community, and I look forward to growing stronger and advancing more along with all of you, my brothers and sisters in Satan. I joined Jos at a very young age, back then I was too young to really be able to commit myself to this path as strongly as I am able to now. But I've been here since the tail end of the yahoo groups and into these forums and I'm so grateful Father led me to Jos on the right track and helped me to find this wonderful community. I can truly say I've grown up with Jos it's been present in my life for a long time. I had times in my youth where I wandered away, not for very long though, because I always came back here. This place and this community is the most loving and supportive thing I've ever been a part of. You are all truly my family so to you all, I wish a Happy and productive New year! May we all reach out goals for this year and fulfill our resolutions!
Hail Satan!!

SapphireDragon said:
Here's to another year ahead, I am so glad to be a part of this community. One of my resolutions is to be more active here and try and help answer questions that I am able to, and be more involved here. When I was on my old account Ravensky666 I used to post but I became distant here after a while due to a lot happening in my personal life. I am sorry for that, Satan helped guide me through the tough times I was facing. I had a few deaths of close family that shook up everything for a while. I am back on track again finally and intend on investing 100% of my life and time to Satan and this community, and I look forward to growing stronger and advancing more along with all of you, my brothers and sisters in Satan. I joined Jos at a very young age, back then I was too young to really be able to commit myself to this path as strongly as I am able to now. But I've been here since the tail end of the yahoo groups and into these forums and I'm so grateful Father led me to Jos on the right track and helped me to find this wonderful community. I can truly say I've grown up with Jos it's been present in my life for a long time. I had times in my youth where I wandered away, not for very long though, because I always came back here. This place and this community is the most loving and supportive thing I've ever been a part of. You are all truly my family so to you all, I wish a Happy and productive New year! May we all reach out goals for this year and fulfill our resolutions!
Hail Satan!!

Very beautiful words and I feel what you say! I am also grateful for this community and all that has been achieved. I wish you all the best and to be able to sole those difficult problems! I am also struggling with some family issues and for now I hope to see my objectives more clearly. Hail Satan and much love for everyone here :)

SapphireDragon said:
Hail Satan!!

Happy new year to you as well! I'm glad you're here.

Thank you, And I'm glad you are all here as well. All the failed attempts of enemy trolls trying to make people doubt in our community or leave it because they claim they can't "advance" while partaking in these forums, all they do is simply show how close we are here, all the support, all of us not allowing those trolls to harms us or shed any negativity amongst us, it doesn't take long for one to see how supportive and how caring and strong our community is. Nothing can ever change that. Hail Satan! I'm so thankful for all of you!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back