Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Happy Easter!!!

Happy Satanic Ashtar.

" "Easter" was stolen from Astaroth. Originally known as "Ashtar." This holiday coincides with the Vernal Equinox of spring when day and night are of equal length. Known as "Eastre" to the Anglo-Saxons. As the Goddess of fertility, she was associated with rabbits and eggs. The Christians stole this holiday and twisted its meaning. Other names include: Easter, Eastre, Eos, Eostre, Ester, Estrus, (Estrus is when an animal goes into heat; mating season) Oestrus, Oistros, and Ostara. Again, the "Lamb of God" was stolen from the Zodiac sign of Aries the Ram which occurs every spring. "

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Timothy Stevens <stevens.timothy50@... wrote:

HAPPY SATANIC EASTER TO ALL MY SATANIC FAMILY!!! Enjoy....... 

Your reply has brought it to my attention that my wording in the subject could have offended some. Thats definitely never my goal in any of my post. The title of my post was what it was to basically symbolize the taking back of something to return it to its true form. Thank You. I enjoyed reading your reply. 
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, April 8, 2012 10:36 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Happy Easter!!!

Happy Satanic Ashtar.

" "Easter" was stolen from Astaroth. Originally known as "Ashtar." This holiday coincides with the Vernal Equinox of spring when day and night are of equal length. Known as "Eastre" to the Anglo-Saxons. As the Goddess of fertility, she was associated with rabbits and eggs. The Christians stole this holiday and twisted its meaning. Other names include: Easter, Eastre, Eos, Eostre, Ester, Estrus, (Estrus is when an animal goes into heat; mating season) Oestrus, Oistros, and Ostara. Again, the "Lamb of God" was stolen from the Zodiac sign of Aries the Ram which occurs every spring. "

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Timothy Stevens <stevens.timothy50@... wrote:

http://www.worthcool.co[/IMG

<td val[/IMG]But we don't know,unless we have been told.I have learned so many things,and have been corrected myself on many occasions.There is so many lies that have been mistaken for truth,none of us Gentiles know what to believe.So blame the enemy not yourself.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Mon, 4/9/12, Timothy Stevens <stevens.timothy50@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Happy Easter!!!
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Date: Monday, April 9, 2012, 2:58 AM

Your reply has brought it to my attention that my wording in the subject could have offended some. Thats definitely never my goal in any of my post. The title of my post was what it was to basically symbolize the taking back of something to return it to its true form. Thank You. I enjoyed reading your reply. 

Happy Satanic Ashtar.

--- [/IMG][email protected], Timothy Stevens <stevens.timothy50@... wrote:

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]I agree with Brian.

All Hail Enki!!!
~Angela [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Sent: Mon, Apr 9, 2012 3:22:39 PM

<td val[/IMG]  
<td val[/IMG]But we don't know,unless we have been told.I have learned so many things,and have been corrected myself on many occasions.There is so many lies that have been mistaken for truth,none of us Gentiles know what to believe.So blame the enemy not yourself.

Hail Enki
Brian 

Happy Satanic Ashtar.

[/TD]
[/TD]

your subject never offended me and never will because I'm type of guy who never takes insults too seriously. And when someone does insult my family, I like to strike in the dark by a simple B.M. rituals.

Plus, I was guessing you're new so I'll reply by teaching you something new! ;)

Don't worry I'm pretty sure i'm the only one who's very patient in here with people :s

HAIL FATHER SATAN

Happy Satanic Ashtar.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Timothy Stevens <stevens.timothy50@ wrote:

I have always wondered this through searching the site, but does she/he ever submit a bibliography to where they had found all their findings. I know a considerable amount was founded through contact and ritual experiences with Satan and his demons, but there is a large of amount of findings with history that i'm fascinated by. I'd be extremely greatful if i could receive the details on any books/sites that were used to help out the information on the site, since the few i've bought in the past mention very little on demons and the celebrations and rites.

Sent: Monday, 9 April 2012, 3:58

Happy Satanic Ashtar.

There is one but is outdated:

http://www.freewebs.com/eridu666/ReadingList.html

And the author is a *she*, HPS Maxine.

"since the few i've bought in the past mention very little on demons and the celebrations and rites."

You shouldn't expect mainstream books to write about Satanism from something other than an enemy perspective anyway. Of course no mainstream books will associate the holidays with what they think they are Demons because of being ignorant that Satanism is actually ancient Paganism and the Demons are our Pagan Gods. To find this you have to research on different Pagan cultures and find the connection with Satanism and holiday names.

When one does their research, they don't simply what a book says and take it face value, because in most cases a book contains enemy bullshit or corruptions or ignorance. Instead they combine different pieces of information from different sources to reach their conclusion.

For example there are many books on Kundalini yoga and none of which mentions that the Kundalini Yoga is Satanic. To see that you have to apply your common sense and background knowledge you have about Satanism. The Kundalini yoga is full of mantras which are anagrams of Satan's name and itis focused on raising the SERPENT, and Satan was always associated with the serpent.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], lana Waterkeyn <lwaterkeyn@... wrote:

I have always wondered this through searching the site, but does she/he ever submit a bibliography to where they had found all their findings. I know a considerable amount was founded through contact and ritual experiences with Satan and his demons, but there is a large of amount of findings with history that i'm fascinated by. I'd be extremely greatful if i could receive the details on any books/sites that were used to help out the information on the site, since the few i've bought in the past mention very little on demons and the celebrations and rites.

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Happy Satanic Ashtar.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Timothy Stevens <stevens.timothy50@ wrote:

I was a Satanist before I joined this group... This is the first group I've ever tried to connect with... I'm more used to being on my own with it all,so I'm still not completely used to the group approach. I live in a very xian area & it sucks,so I joined. I have always been a loner with it all because of the opression from the area I live. Deep down I want a family that I can fit in with. I definitely don't fit in with my other family. I respect this group simply because it feels more like home. Just still not used to the group thing. Thanks again.  Hail Satan!!!
Sent: Monday, April 9, 2012 8:24 AM

your subject never offended me and never will because I'm type of guy who never takes insults too seriously. And when someone does insult my family, I like to strike in the dark by a simple B.M. rituals.

Plus, I was guessing you're new so I'll reply by teaching you something new! ;)

Don't worry I'm pretty sure i'm the only one who's very patient in here with people :s

HAIL FATHER SATAN

Happy Satanic Ashtar.

http://www.facez-top[/IMG

thanks very much

Sent: Tuesday, 10 April 2012, 5:40

There is one but is outdated:

http://www.freewebs.com/eridu666/ReadingList.html

And the author is a *she*, HPS Maxine.

"since the few i've bought in the past mention very little on demons and the celebrations and rites."

You shouldn't expect mainstream books to write about Satanism from something other than an enemy perspective anyway. Of course no mainstream books will associate the holidays with what they think they are Demons because of being ignorant that Satanism is actually ancient Paganism and the Demons are our Pagan Gods. To find this you have to research on different Pagan cultures and find the connection with Satanism and holiday names.

When one does their research, they don't simply what a book says and take it face value, because in most cases a book contains enemy bullshit or corruptions or ignorance. Instead they combine different pieces of information from different sources to reach their conclusion.

For example there are many books on Kundalini yoga and none of which mentions that the Kundalini Yoga is Satanic. To see that you have to apply your common sense and background knowledge you have about Satanism. The Kundalini yoga is full of mantras which are anagrams of Satan's name and itis focused on raising the SERPENT, and Satan was always associated with the serpent.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], lana Waterkeyn <lwaterkeyn@... wrote:

Happy Satanic Ashtar.

I told one of my xian friends that rabbits and eggs had nothing to do with easter and she looked confused and was confused for a while. I had explained that It was pagan in origin and that it was fertility and that it had lost its meaining as the years have gone on in the eyes of the general public. She told me that "yeah it's because paganism is dark and people just don't do that stuff" She kept on saying about how dark it is, I don't understand her misconceptions about how dark the past in her eyes was. It makes me feel sad for them xians, I wish I could make them whole. It's sad me can't all unite under father. :(
Sent: Monday, April 9, 2012 10:22 AM

Hail Enki
Brian 

Happy Satanic Ashtar.

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]I too listened to that BS that black magic is wrong.Being pagan for so long before I can to Father Enki,I to did not understand that power was being taking away from me.The enemy dosn't want us to use it ,so they can be free to use it against us.But we Gentiles need to realize,that we have every reason NOT to turn the other,but to fight back with all the intensity that we can.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Fri, 4/13/12, Mica Enriquez <lerdavian@... wrote:
Date: Friday, April 13, 2012, 3:25 AM

I told one of my xian friends that rabbits and eggs had nothing to do with easter and she looked confused and was confused for a while. I had explained that It was pagan in origin and that it was fertility and that it had lost its meaining as the years have gone on in the eyes of the general public. She told me that "yeah it's because paganism is dark and people just don't do that stuff" She kept on saying about how dark it is, I don't understand her misconceptions about how dark the past in her eyes was. It makes me feel sad for them xians, I wish I could make them whole. It's sad me can't all unite under father. :(

<td style="font:[/IMG]But we don't know,unless we have been told.I have learned so many things,and have been corrected myself on many occasions.There is so many lies that have been mistaken for truth,none of us Gentiles know what to believe.So blame the enemy not yourself.

Hail Enki
Brian 

Happy Satanic Ashtar.

[/TD]
[/TD]

Wow I thought xians were less stupid than that...So all this stuff is "dark" and people don't do it?She doesn't think women become pregnant telepathetically doesn't she?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mica Enriquez <lerdavian@... wrote:

But we don't know,unless we have been told.I have learned so many things,and have been corrected myself on many occasions.There is so many lies that have been mistaken for truth,none of us Gentiles know what to believe.So blame the enemy not yourself.

Hail Enki
Brian 

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Happy Satanic Ashtar.

<td val[/IMG]Wat u mean pagans aren't really much different from satanist its the left hand path. A witch just worships different entities.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Sent: Fri, Apr 13, 2012 8:03:51 PM

<td val[/IMG]  
<td val[/IMG]I too listened to that BS that black magic is wrong.Being pagan for so long before I can to Father Enki,I to did not understand that power was being taking away from me.The enemy dosn't want us to use it ,so they can be free to use it against us.But we Gentiles need to realize,that we have every reason NOT to turn the other,but to fight back with all the intensity that we can.

Hail Enki
Brian 

<td style="font:[/IMG]But we don't know,unless we have been told.I have learned so many things,and have been corrected myself on many occasions.There is so many lies that have been mistaken for truth,none of us Gentiles know what to believe.So blame the enemy not yourself.

Hail Enki
Brian 

Happy Satanic Ashtar.

[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]

No, the Pagan Gods are our Demons, like Isis/Astaroth/Aphrodite. Satanism is ancient Paganism. If you studied the JoS site you would know that. Of course modern pagans are corrupted with enemy BS, Satanists are the Original Pagans.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Monterey Montoya <datboimonterey@... wrote:

Wat u mean pagans aren't really much different from satanist its the left hand path.  A witch just worships different entities. 

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

You're right that most neo-pagans are different than us though, although we have the same Gods (except those who mix enemy angels together with our Pagan Gods/Daemons). That's why I don't like calling myself a Pagan, because people think I'm a stupid liberal hippie who thinks our Gods are merely forces of nature and not real beings, believes in the "karma" bullshit and is not interested in anything more than living with nature. The neo-pagans believe in other nonsense such as when they think all the Pagan Gods are just one God and all the Goddesses are one and do not hate the filthy enemy religions for their lies and crimes and mass murder against our people. "Satanist" makes a pretty strong statement, it means "enemy" in the enemy language, so of course we are the enemies of xianity, pisslam and judaism and we hate those vicious hoaxes.

While the ancients did respect nature, it wasn't the main teaching. Real Pagan religions were enlightenment based and focused on reaching the Godhood and awakening the kundalini serpent. As many allegorical stories of our Gods show. And they DID practice black magick against their enemies, they did believe the Gods are real. I highly suspect that the "forces of nature" thing came from jewish "Ceremonial" "magick". Search in the past posts here, HP Don wrote many articles about the Druids and others.

Satanism, Western Paganism and Hinduism all have the same Gods. Satan who is Enki/Shiva/Ptah. The difference is in their teachings, sadly the other two were infested with christianized nonsense and corrupted by the enemy.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

No, the Pagan Gods are our Demons, like Isis/Astaroth/Aphrodite. Satanism is ancient Paganism. If you studied the JoS site you would know that. Of course modern pagans are corrupted with enemy BS, Satanists are the Original Pagans.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Monterey Montoya <datboimonterey@ wrote:

Wat u mean pagans aren't really much different from satanist its the left hand path.  A witch just worships different entities. 

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Yeah, I took an interest in magick long before I found Satanism and believed that black magick was. I felt a little guilt because I was also very attracted to it and magick in general. Thank goodness for Father Satan. What would we ever do without Him???

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

I too listened to that BS that black magic is wrong.Being pagan for so long before I can to Father Enki,I to did not understand that power was being taking away from me.The enemy dosn't want us to use it ,so they can be free to use it against us.But we Gentiles need to realize,that we have every reason NOT to turn the other,but to fight back with all the intensity that we can.

Hail Enki

Brian 

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

But we don't know,unless we have been told.I have learned so many things,and have been corrected myself on many occasions.There is so many lies that have been mistaken for truth,none of us Gentiles know what to believe.So blame the enemy not yourself.

Hail Enki

Brian 

To:
[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Happy Satanic Ashtar.

<td val[/IMG]Its is so freeing to know the truth Celina.A free Gentile is a happy Gentile.I too always bought into the BS that black magic was wrong too.But that was only to keep me defenseless,but I am not anymore.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Wed, 4/18/12, Celina <lovingbelial@... wrote:
Date: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 4:57 PM

Yeah, I took an interest in magick long before I found Satanism and believed that black magick was. I felt a little guilt because I was also very attracted to it and magick in general. Thank goodness for Father Satan. What would we ever do without Him???

HAIL SATAN!

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

I too listened to that BS that black magic is wrong.Being pagan for so long before I can to Father Enki,I to did not understand that power was being taking away from me.The enemy dosn't want us to use it ,so they can be free to use it against us.But we Gentiles need to realize,that we have every reason NOT to turn the other,but to fight back with all the intensity that we can.

Hail Enki

Brian 

To: "<a rel="nofollow">[e[/IMG][email protected]

To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

Hail Enki

Brian 

To: "<a rel="nofollow">[e[/IMG][email protected]

To:
<a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

Happy Satanic Ashtar.

--- [/IMG][email protected], Timothy Stevens <stevens.timothy50@ wrote:

[/TD]

Now there's one that's safe for the T-shirt:
A free Gentile is a happy Gentile!!

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Its is so freeing to know the truth Celina.A free Gentile is a happy Gentile.I too always bought into the BS that black magic was wrong too.But that was only to keep me defenseless,but I am not anymore.

Hail Enki

Brian 

--- On Wed, 4/18/12, Celina <lovingbelial@... wrote:

Date: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 4:57 PM

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Enki

Brian 

--- On Fri, 4/13/12, Mica Enriquez <lerdavian@ wrote:

Hail Enki

Brian 

--- On Mon, 4/9/12, Timothy Stevens <stevens.timothy50@ wrote:

To:

[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Happy Satanic Ashtar.

Just wanted to say Happy Easter to my Satanic family!!! Remember to curse that foul worthless entity jewsus while everyone else is praying to him. And if your family is xian like mine make sure you say a little prayer to Satan while they're "blessing" the food, to keep that dirty jew magick off of your plate. Lol! Have fun everyone!!

Hail Satan!!!
Hail the Gods and Goddesses of Hell!!!
May the jew be trampled under Satanic feet!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back