Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Haill Satan !!!

I dont know about the "not struggle" part - I dont think satan is here to make our lives a rose garden - through struggle we grow. I think that when the struggles of life DO come, that we have a means of getting through them successfully, in contrast to the xtian god i beleived in in my youth, to whom it is an end in and of itself to struggle and to experience difficulties

HAIL SATAN

On Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 3:53 AM, claudius <claudiuslawal@... wrote:
  Hail loki Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN<hr>From: "kevin_ossers" <kevin_ossers@... Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 08:06:19 -0000To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]ReplyTo: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Haill Satan !!!
  Hail satan, the one who guides our life without us having to struggle

Yes, I agree with what Anakin said.

I've found myself getting angry numerous times because things didn't run as smoothly as I thought they should have. My mindset was 'now that I'm a Satanist, everything should just miraculously go as I plan.'

After bumping my head a few times, I sat back to try and figure out why things weren't happening the way I thought they should.
When I actually took the time to LISTEN, Satan made it clear to me that things are not always meant to run smoothly.
As Satanists, we are to become Masters of our own lives, and in order to become Masters of our own lives, we need to learn to master our circumstances. We can only learn to master our circumstances if we are faced with some measure of difficulty in our lives.

Yes, we do have the advantage of having Satan and the Gods of Hell to assist us along the way, and they do so willingly, but this doesn't mean they OWE it to us to make the journey easy.

Ave Satanas!!
Hail the Gods of Hell!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Anakin Skywalker <anakinskywalker629@... wrote:

I dont know about the "not struggle" part - I dont think satan is here to
make our lives a rose garden - through struggle we grow. I think that when
the struggles of life DO come, that we have a means of getting through them
successfully, in contrast to the xtian god i beleived in in my youth, to
whom it is an end in and of itself to struggle and to experience
difficulties

HAIL SATAN

On Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 3:53 AM, claudius <claudiuslawal@... wrote:

** Hail loki
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN
------------------------------
*Sender: * [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
*Date: *Tue, 30 Jul 2013 08:06:19 -0000
*To: *<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
*ReplyTo: * [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
*Subject: *[JoyofSatan666] Haill Satan !!!

LOLOLOL I think you've got your information a bit wrong there...
Απο: kevin_ossers <kevin_ossers@...
Προς: [email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 11:06 π.μ. Τρίτη, 30 Ιουλίου 2013
Θέμα: [JoyofSatan666] Haill Satan !!!

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Not trying to be rude but you need to grow up and face reality!
Are you new to SS by chance?

Let me tell you I'm brand new to SS and Im still struggling like any other SS is! Though the only good thing about it is that it will help us take full control of our lives...it will me at least due to what's happening.

HAIL SATAN!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kevin_ossers" <kevin_ossers@... wrote:

Do you people really have to stoop so low as to attacking your own. Someone is proud of being a Satanist, and wants to share that with fellow Satanists. And all they get from it is scorn.
So what, they may be new, and they may not have worded it the way you think it should be done. But they are still showing their pride. Have some fucking respect and grow up yourselves, this is a fellow Satanist.

We are here to guide and inform, to help those who are new. Not to point and laugh at their mistakes. Stop acting like a bunch of schoolyard kids.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "demonic_fury29" <demonic_fury29@... wrote:

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Let me tell you I'm brand new to SS and Im still struggling like any other SS is! Though the only good thing about it is that it will help us take full control of our lives...it will me at least due to what's happening.

HAIL SATAN!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kevin_ossers" <kevin_ossers@ wrote:

One of the aspects of life is struggle. That's how one learns, grow stronger and matures.Kevin, if you came to Spiritual Satanism thinking you don't have to work hard and to meditate to free yourself with the knowledge given on the JoS, perhaps it's time to re-think why you joined. 
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 5:49:51 AM
Subject: Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] Haill Satan !!!

LOLOLOL I think you've got your information a bit wrong there...
Απο: kevin_ossers <kevin_ossers@...
Προς: [email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 11:06 π.μ. Τρίτη, 30 Ιουλίου 2013
Θέμα: [JoyofSatan666] Haill Satan !!!

Very well said En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

Do you people really have to stoop so low as to attacking your own. Someone is proud of being a Satanist, and wants to share that with fellow Satanists. And all they get from it is scorn.
So what, they may be new, and they may not have worded it the way you think it should be done. But they are still showing their pride. Have some fucking respect and grow up yourselves, this is a fellow Satanist.

We are here to guide and inform, to help those who are new. Not to point and laugh at their mistakes. Stop acting like a bunch of schoolyard kids.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "demonic_fury29" <demonic_fury29@ wrote:

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

HAIL SATAN!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kevin_ossers" <kevin_ossers@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back