Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

HAIL SATAN!!

magister.willard

Greetings to all!! I look forward to meeting some strong, like minded Satanist in this group. And to those I already know, i'm glad to be here with you all and hope you are all doing well. I apologize for my lack of on-line activity over the past year or so. I've been in constant contact with High Priest Jake and High Priestess Maxine and they have been aware of my status and activity. And to bring you all "up to speed" so to speak, know that i've been carrying our Flag high and proud off-line!! Keeping and spreading the word the way I like best. Man to man/woman and face to face. However I enjoy working on-line as well and I will be on-line more in the "second half" of 2010. I look forward to "bringing the evil" once again in the on-line groups by the way of my "brand"!! lol

HS/88!!
Magister Willard

Willard!!!!!

Awesome to see you again man. It's been a while since I've seen you post on the boards but I always enjoy and look forward to your contributions. You and Jake have both been missed on the boards!

Indeed, HAIL SATAN!

HG

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "magister.willard" <magister.willard@... wrote:

Greetings to all!! I look forward to meeting some strong, like minded Satanist in this group. And to those I already know, i'm glad to be here with you all and hope you are all doing well. I apologize for my lack of on-line activity over the past year or so. I've been in constant contact with High Priest Jake and High Priestess Maxine and they have been aware of my status and activity. And to bring you all "up to speed" so to speak, know that i've been carrying our Flag high and proud off-line!! Keeping and spreading the word the way I like best. Man to man/woman and face to face. However I enjoy working on-line as well and I will be on-line more in the "second half" of 2010. I look forward to "bringing the evil" once again in the on-line groups by the way of my "brand"!! lol

HS/88!!
Magister Willard

Thanks man!! I've just been hanging out on the side scratching my balls and getting high!! LOL

Seriously....i've been working heavy off-line putting things together with like minded ladies and gentlemen. After 7 years it was time to step back and put it all together so to speak. You'll all reach this point at some time. I have A LOT to share. Hopefully i'll be able to convert all my thoughts to typed word and help some of you out. I also got some really nice tattoo work done while a buddy was out of prison!! LOL

HS/88!!
Magister Willard

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "searchingeast666" <searchingeast666@... wrote:

Willard!!!!!

Awesome to see you again man. It's been a while since I've seen you post on the boards but I always enjoy and look forward to your contributions. You and Jake have both been missed on the boards!

Indeed, HAIL SATAN!

HG

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "magister.willard" <magister.willard@ wrote:

HS/88!!
Magister Willard

That's awesome, I can't wait to read the new stuff you will be putting out. And if we ever do get some kind of gathering going on, we will have to sit down and compare ink! Me and my buddy just got a matching piece to commemorate our dedication. We dedicated together in 2003 and last November the anniversary was coming up and he was going to be leaving for the Air Force so we decided to get one together! We tried to keep it "covert" since he is going into the military, but I still think it looks awesome.

HG

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "magister.willard" <magister.willard@... wrote:

Thanks man!! I've just been hanging out on the side scratching my balls and getting high!! LOL

Seriously....i've been working heavy off-line putting things together with like minded ladies and gentlemen. After 7 years it was time to step back and put it all together so to speak. You'll all reach this point at some time. I have A LOT to share. Hopefully i'll be able to convert all my thoughts to typed word and help some of you out. I also got some really nice tattoo work done while a buddy was out of prison!! LOL

HS/88!!
Magister Willard

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "searchingeast666" <searchingeast666@ wrote:

Willard!!!!!

Indeed, HAIL SATAN!

HG

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "magister.willard" <magister.willard@ wrote:

HS/88!!
Magister Willard

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back