Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hail Satan

greg12039

I was living wrong...well acording to all theese xians who live around
me, and I felt guilt so I did go to church and accepted the worthless
son of a fake who is himselfd fake.But lucifer gave me light and i
dedicated my soul to him today.Yo can do It to.SATAN LOVES YOU!!!

Yes, i agree...satan does LOVES US.
AFTERALL He's our beloved father and a good teacher.
Praise Lord Satan! Let our cries of praise reach to him...
Hail Satan!!!

Lord satan bring us to join in his shadows......keep us warming......
keep us live...lord satan my god.....thank you for accepting me n my brothers n sisters...........

Seeing, reading or hearing any exalted expression of gratitude towards Father and the Gods of Old by any Brother and Sister in Satan is always something GREAT to feel.   Hail Satan!! Hail Sitri!! Hail Andras!! Hail Clauneck!! Exalted be for eternity the Crowns of Hell!! Eternal Glory to Court of the True and Just Gods of Old!!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, August 7, 2009 1:53:19 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Hail Satan

Lord satan bring us to join in his shadows..... .keep us warming..... .
keep us live...lord satan my god.....thank you for accepting me n my brothers n sisters..... ......

Father Satan has been there for me through the ups and the downs and i have to say that there is nothing like feeling Fathers energy wrapping you up and giving a felt sense of peace and calmness.There is nothing i wouldnt do for Father Satan.I cant wait to watch all of those who are beneath burn as they should.Little to laye to kiss ass.
I just wish people would open up there minds,and if they were truly smart like they think they are they would see right pass all the bullshit,but they are blind and figure there crutch the enemy will take care of them.There crutch wants nothing but to take what is not theres and never has been theres.Father Satan and Azazel are my world this is my life and i choose to smart and to fight for our true creator.There needs to be more movement,it feels like theres clamness in the air but right behind it it is chaos and time to take charge and make the enemy pay for all the shit they think they can get away with.unite and fight thats the only way it will be done.
I'm susan 25 years old and i have been a satanist for 5 years.i have hail satan tattood on my chest a baphomet on the back of my neck,i also have Azazel tattood on the side of me neck in blue (his color)and then my last one way Beelzebub which is tattood on my wrist.I live in olympia washington and have yet to find someone who cares about Father Satan the same way i do.So this is me you can chat with me or not.FREE WILL
susan

We are definetely smarter than those who are without, and being responsible and powerful sure as hell beats being pious and reliant upon idiots that do not get you anywhere.

Hail Satan!

On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 5:33 PM, waynesgirl68 <waynesgirl68@... wrote:
  Father Satan has been there for me through the ups and the downs and i have to say that there is nothing like feeling Fathers energy wrapping you up and giving a felt sense of peace and calmness.There is nothing i wouldnt do for Father Satan.I cant wait to watch all of those who are beneath burn as they should.Little to laye to kiss ass.
I just wish people would open up there minds,and if they were truly smart like they think they are they would see right pass all the bullshit,but they are blind and figure there crutch the enemy will take care of them.There crutch wants nothing but to take what is not theres and never has been theres.Father Satan and Azazel are my world this is my life and i choose to smart and to fight for our true creator.There needs to be more movement,it feels like theres clamness in the air but right behind it it is chaos and time to take charge and make the enemy pay for all the shit they think they can get away with.unite and fight thats the only way it will be done.
I'm susan 25 years old and i have been a satanist for 5 years.i have hail satan tattood on my chest a baphomet on the back of my neck,i also have Azazel tattood on the side of me neck in blue (his color)and then my last one way Beelzebub which is tattood on my wrist.I live in olympia washington and have yet to find someone who cares about Father Satan the same way i do.So this is me you can chat with me or not.FREE WILL
susan

--
"None of them are my friends.  For a man to truly be my friend, he must be my equal in every respect to go after his dream, even if it means fighting me to protect his own."

"Never will I fight for another man with my own sword.. For to do so is to be a soldier and follow his light.. a Warrior follows his own."

Hi Susan, do you have a website I really want to see some pics of your tats.

Spencer

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "waynesgirl68" <waynesgirl68@... wrote:

susan

I think this group has a noble cause, after all the word Satan means in Hebrew "adversary" and "to oppose", in particular and essentially an adversary to the Abrahamic god = Allah/Yahweh... It is at the very heart of what a Satanist is, that is a rebellion against Abrahamic tyranny and is the only universal element among all Satanic movements... True much of Europe and the West may be the stronghold of Atheism, and Christianity is dying in those lands but the USA & Canada are getting worse, not to mention Islam in the Middle East.

At the moment Atheism who want a secular society that has a complete separation of Church & State but freedom of religion, are giving the best fight publically, but we can fight from behind the scenes...

Cain

Actually I do think you misunderstood here, the kikes did steal the name Satan from Sanskrit Satanama and *made* it mean enemy, the word Satan itself predates xianity and the jews. Satanism by itself isn't a counter religion just for the sake of being rebellious. Its not based in xianity, its ancient Paganism, having to do with the (kundalini) serpent of transformation which is slandered in the bible but was common theme in ancient civilizations. Its those people who think they are Satanists for the sake of being rebellious that get turned off by True Satanism and even make us look bad. It has much deeper meaning than that and separates the genuine truthseeker from the rebel without a cause. Satan is Enki/Ptah

The xian god isn't real, so "Satan" in hebrew means enemy of the kikes. And actually we hate them for logical reasons. They are behind xianity and islam which brainwashed people, destroyed science, killed millions (especially original pagans/Satanists), is an illogical destructive hoax e.t.c.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "everywhere" <no.one9@... wrote:

I think this group has a noble cause, after all the word Satan means in Hebrew "adversary" and "to oppose", in particular and essentially an adversary to the Abrahamic god = Allah/Yahweh... It is at the very heart of what a Satanist is, that is a rebellion against Abrahamic tyranny and is the only universal element among all Satanic movements... True much of Europe and the West may be the stronghold of Atheism, and Christianity is dying in those lands but the USA & Canada are getting worse, not to mention Islam in the Middle East.

At the moment Atheism who want a secular society that has a complete separation of Church & State but freedom of religion, are giving the best fight publically, but we can fight from behind the scenes...

Cain

So Maxine prefers to use one of Satan's name "Satan," but what about what others call him by the name "Lucifer?"  What does Maxine and the rest think about that.  I was thinking and particularly like the idea of calling him Lucifer, due to the fact that it is less connected to "jews" which gave the meaning to that name. 
Sent: Fri, April 30, 2010 8:43:23 AM

Cain

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HellsArmy666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HellsArmy666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

"When tracing all of this back to its origins in the Far East, the names of our Gods in Sanskrit are revered and held in the high esteem they deserve. The name "Satan" which means "enemy" in Hebrew, means TRUTH and CREATOR GOD in Sanskrit. Of course, the people of lies would deem TRUTH as their mortal enemy."

http://www.666blacksun.com/Satanism_Eastern_Origins.htm

"The TRUE goal of Satanism [the root word/name "SAT" of 'all names and variations of Satan' means "TRUTH" in Sanskrit, which is one of the worlds oldest languages], is to advance our souls and to empower ourselves."

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... skrit.html

They stole and corrupted this name from Sanskrit like everything else, it doesn't mean that its connected to them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Kris Tucker <theanimaniacs88@... wrote:

So Maxine prefers to use one of Satan's name "Satan," but what about what others call him by the name "Lucifer?" What does Maxine and the rest think about that. I was thinking and particularly like the idea of calling him Lucifer, due to the fact that it is less connected to "jews" which gave the meaning to that name.

Sent: Fri, April 30, 2010 8:43:23 AM

Cain

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

I like to leave anti xtian graphitti around in places where they will be seen. Like in front of your face in a bathroom. Hail Satan.

Hey! I have a question. My mom and I did the ritual to make pact with our God Satan. We didn't do it exactly at midnight, we did it around 23.30... Did we made a mistake and what is going to happen now? Shall we do the same ritual again? Hail Satan!!!

If your talking about the dedication ritual then what did you expect to happen? the dedication ritual is only the start of our path now start a medition program http://webzoom.freewebs.com/satanismgr/ ... stries.pdf and if your not talking about the dedication ritual then you need to read and study all of Joy of Satan    

On Monday, February 2, 2015 11:39 PM, "marijadjordjevic66@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hey! I have a question. My mom and I did the ritual to make pact with our God Satan. We didn't do it exactly at midnight, we did it around 23.30... Did we made a mistake and what is going to happen now? Shall we do the same ritual again? Hail Satan!!!

No, no. The ritual doesn't have to be done at any specific time, just whenever is most convenient for you. Likewise, you shouldn't re-do the ritual unless it didn't feel right. For most members, we get a shock of energy or vibration after we finish. If you didn't feel this, I would recommend performing some meditations for two weeks or so and then trying again.

Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 16:22:17 -0800
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Hail Satan

Doing a ritual to Father matters little for the specifics and formalities. You have no need to worry, so long as the intent is in your heart and you feel very passionate of this. It makes me joyful to see your mother and yourself working together on this. May the Gods guide you.Hail Father Lucifer, Hail Agares & Raum, Hail to our Legions! ~Lucius Montague

no!!! do NOT do it again! there is no need! once blood has dripped on the paper i felt energy with the first letter i wrote , u dont need to do it again! i did mine last night at 3am. i feel alot different! lol! hope this helped. HAIL SATAN!!

Am fine my Hells Army followers,not that I don't need any job or not to get one but with the breathing excercise that am doing is helping and by next year being 2016 am thinking of puting the necessary exams so to further my education into university of my choice,I registered a scholarship from my country to South African (Johannesburg),and I have bn puting it into prayer for Father Satan to add my name in the list of the winners.

Hail Satan
Hail The Gods

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back