Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

hail Satan

Anilkuttappan1

Hi
I am new in joy of Satan. I born in Hindu family in india. when i was in 15 years old turned to groove in xianity and continued York 37 age. When i believed in Jesus. my life was full tragedies due to belive in the false god he ruined my full of life in every aspect of social,family,interpersonal life. I don't know why he suffered me lot through out my life. now i found and stop believing him due to the curses he given me. now am escaped from the false and vengeful Jesus. i stopped all relationships with him. he was actually ruining my life. my life was full of messy due to believe him offcourse. now believe in Satan who only saviour and creater of man. now i not believe i fate. now i feel full of freedom and the experience the love of father Satan. hail Satan

Nice to meet you! And welcome to this group! I'm quite new too, both to Satanism and to this community. I'm from Italy and I have been grown up in a Christian society but since I was a child I have always felt that there was something wrong with xianity, so about seven years ago I gave it up and I spent my years as an atheist. But that life didn't satisfy me neither. I felt like I was missing something. Then almost by chance I found out about Satanism a di got the feeling I had found what I was looking for. It was a wonderful feeling, thinking there's our Father ready to help us. He surely makes our lives better. Thanks for sharing

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Anilkuttappan1" <anilkuttappan1@... wrote:

Hi
I am new in joy of Satan. I born in Hindu family in india. when i was in 15 years old turned to groove in xianity and continued York 37 age. When i believed in Jesus. my life was full tragedies due to belive in the false god he ruined my full of life in every aspect of social,family,interpersonal life. I don't know why he suffered me lot through out my life. now i found and stop believing him due to the curses he given me. now am escaped from the false and vengeful Jesus. i stopped all relationships with him. he was actually ruining my life. my life was full of messy due to believe him offcourse. now believe in Satan who only saviour and creater of man. now i not believe i fate. now i feel full of freedom and the experience the love of father Satan. hail Satan

[/IMG]</var>. Blessings to you on your journey in satanism. Im happy you are happy. Hail our Creator God Satan.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2012 5:18 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: hail Satan

Nice to meet you! And welcome to this group! I'm quite new too, both to Satanism and to this community. I'm from Italy and I have been grown up in a Christian society but since I was a child I have always felt that there was something wrong with xianity, so about seven years ago I gave it up and I spent my years as an atheist. But that life didn't satisfy me neither. I felt like I was missing something. Then almost by chance I found out about Satanism a di got the feeling I had found what I was looking for. It was a wonderful feeling, thinking there's our Father ready to help us. He surely makes our lives better. Thanks for sharing

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Anilkuttappan1" <anilkuttappan1@... wrote:

Hi

True. I think it is/was like that for many of Us. That our lives were not satisfying, we felt empty and were living without a purpose. That we were looking for something that will make Us whole again, as basically any RHP religious indoctrination destroys a lot within Us. As for me, I was going to the Christian High School and when i graduated I was basically an atheist... And incredible materialist. Now I'm taking a U-turn in my life, all for the better I believe.To all of You seekers out there: it's perfectly natural to doubt and to seek, it's healthy and logical to stop the activities/relationships that actually do You harm. It's natural to look for a better way of living Your lives. Read, learn, feel and grow in Satan. Hail Satan and all the true Gods! Hail Gods of War!  /Mike
Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2012 10:18 AM

Hi

Hi
welcome to father satan. alot of us when trhought there. i went throught there and trust me when i was a christian i was living in a guilt consciousness because i was doing something, that it was not according to them, and it something that is not bad, but it bad for them, either way i try to stop and find myself doing it again and asking for forgiveness and all of that. being a christian took my freedom away i became a slave of jesus, who didnt did nothing for me, or show love, and being a christian also destroy my relationship with my mother, as my mother does witchcraft but belives in god. christ basicly destroy my life

hail satan
hail azazel
hail asmodeus
hail the 4 gods of the duats

Great to see you too have found the truth my friend.Glad you have found this family too, welcome and start your new life,with the God that really cares.Another one snatch out of the arms of the enemy.A great time to be living,and fighting the kikes,who are the scum of the earth.
 Hail Satan Brian  "I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2012 10:09 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] hail Satan

Hi

Wow!~ That is extremely like just what happened to me too Anikuttapan  My entire life was destroyed in multiple ways by the enemies too! Thanks for sharing!~  <em>~ Hail Enki!~ Hail Father Satan!~ Heil Hittler!~ Heil Himmler!~ Hail the Mighty Gods of Duat!~ Heil the Ascended Master St. Germain!~ </em>[/B]  
 On Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 10:09 PM, Anilkuttappan1 <anilkuttappan1@... wrote:
  Hi

--
<[/IMG]<font>~ Hail Enki!~ Hail Father Satan!~ Heil Hitler! ~ Heil Himmler!~ Hail the Mighty Gods of Duat!~    ~ Heil the Ascended Master St. Germaine! ~[/I]

Thanks a lot Shannon! ^^ it's always wonderful to see people who are ready to welcome you! After all we are all brothers and sisters so it's like I have found a new family. I'm glad I have the chance to meet such wonderful people. I'm feeling comfortable with you guys around and ready to help me. Thanks a lot!
Hail our Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

I just want to say welcome to both of you! Hey Zena! ;) Hey Anilkuttappan! I am happy to see new people and thanks or sharing. You will find that father Satan gives blessings to his people and looks out or us. he is loving. Your choice to be a satanist is the best choice in your lie. Feel free to ask questions and all here(this goes out to Anilkuttappan1 because I know you already know this Zena) Haha read the entire joyosatan.org website and you will gain clarity and knowledge. Remember the goal of satanism is to reach godhead. Immortality.I hope to see you more in the groups Anilkuttappan1. Blessings to you on your journey in satanism. Im happy you are happy.
Hail our Creator God Satan.

Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2012 5:18 AM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Anilkuttappan1" <anilkuttappan1@ wrote:

Hi

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back