Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hail Satan

Here's a little back story on me. I grew up Baptist like most African Americans, so I was pretty much brainwashed from the beginning. When I was 18, I joined the Mormon Church. Which I deeply regret. I left two years later because I didn't like being sexually abstinent among many other reasons. When I was about 22 or 23. That's when I began to worship Satan and recognize his true power in my life. I'm now 26 and am happily devoted to Satan and will be for all eternity in this life and the next. Hail Satan!

Welcome aboard, I'm glad you found your way to the truth. Stay strong!

Hail Satan & all the powers of Hell

-WintersHeart666

Satan is the true Alpha and Omega. Satan is the Father Who Never
Forsakes! Satan is the Breaker, the Mender and the Binder! Satan is
the Seer, the Hearer and the Knower!

On 11/20/16, wintersheart666@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

-WintersHeart666

Well said Allison Passino, :)
Dark blessings to you comrade DevilsAdvocate Nic
On Nov 29, 2016 7:33 AM, "Allison Passino apocalypseofjon@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Satan is the true Alpha and Omega. Satan is the Father Who Never
Forsakes! Satan is the Breaker, the Mender and the Binder! Satan is
the Seer, the Hearer and the Knower!

On 11/20/16, wintersheart666@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

-WintersHeart666

Sir/ma'am
I am new to it but I can be trusted.
I daily read the ade due dammbala prayer from child's play. I don't go to any temple and hate anything related to god. I hate god from 25 Jan 2016 I lost the most precious thing to me my dog. Before he died I used to beg god to make him well I knew that he will die but I asked fro a peaceful death. But he didn't help me. I lost my way with no one to help me bear with my grief but Satan. All I want is vengeance from certain someone and Indian and Christian gods. I want to demolish them. Even if I have to take devils fruit I will. I am an avenger. I will have my revenge. If u want to know more about me I say google Sasuke Uchiha, Itachi Uchiha, Nagato Uzumaki and Kratos I know that they r from tv shows ( except Kratos he is real god of strength and hope from greek mythology). Help me have vengeance.

Dhruv

Hail Satan

Hello Dhruv.

First, let me say, I am sorry for your loss. I know how painful it is to say goodbye to a good friend, all too well.

Read JoyofSatan.com. Do not dabble with the Witchcraft but, DO read it with learning about Satan in mind.

Err.. Dhruv,
I can understand the grief of losing a lovely pet. However, you have the wrong idea of Satanism. Read http://www.joyofsatan.org/ to get a better understanding of Satanism. If you feel that it is still for you, you are welcome to join, else you better find another place.
Hail Satyan!!

Father
I respect Satan a lot but too many e mails every time I open my phone.

Sent from my iPhone

You can turn off notifications and only read the mails that interest you. 
-Shael

Hail Satan Forever!
Hail Minoson Forever!
On Thu, Jun 15, 2017 at 2:23, Dhruv Tikku battlebears123456789@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Father
I respect Satan a lot but too many e mails every time I open my phone.

Sent from my iPhone

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back