Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hail Satan!

ancientsoulm8

I would like to share that I am happy that I have found my calling! I want thank Satan and my beloved Belial for everything! I have a message from Satan that i would like to share with you all as well: Don't give up the fight! Keep going! WE WILL PREVAIL!

HAIL SATAN! HAIL LORD LUCIFER!

As a totally devoted Satanist, I have a question, I am also an ordained minister, How can I get a Satanic Priest Ordination certificate, as I wish to start a real Satanic mission here (Not a corporation like the CoS.) I am open to any suggestions... Or help etc.

Hail Father Satan!

To become a Priest/ess in Spiritual Satanism, one is either chosen and informed by the Gods and specifically Satan. Or, they are the founder or chosen leader of a Coven or group earning them the title.
Weather there is an offical certificate i'm not sure, and not sure who you would go to to enquire of such a thing. But Goodluck.

Hail Satan! Hail Enlil! Praise the Gods of Old!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jamie" <lucifer666s8n@... wrote:

As a totally devoted Satanist, I have a question, I am also an ordained minister, How can I get a Satanic Priest Ordination certificate, as I wish to start a real Satanic mission here (Not a corporation like the CoS.) I am open to any suggestions... Or help etc.

Hail Father Satan!

Attachments :
<ol>Private 275.jpg</ol>Is it possession? or am I crazy?

===
Posted through Grouply
Create your own group!
www.grouply.com
.. . .. . .. . .. .. ... .... . . . ... . .. ... .

type_D
. ... .. . ... . . . .... ... .. .. . .. . .. . ..

Hello, everyone! I'm new to JoS so I figured I should introduce myself. My name is Ted Marcum, I'm 19 years old and a loving husband and father. Does anyone here have any recommendations on what things I should be doing?

Find place, silence and time. You´ll need them a lot.       -----------------------------------------------------------------------------   Ave Satanas!   Abe Demones Inferno!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, January 28, 2011 12:47:37 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Hail Satan!

Hello, everyone! I'm new to JoS so I figured I should introduce myself. My name is Ted Marcum, I'm 19 years old and a loving husband and father. Does anyone here have any recommendations on what things I should be doing?

Congratulations .. I love positive feedback
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ancientsoulm8" <mysweettot@... wrote:

I would like to share that I am happy that I have found my calling! I want thank Satan and my beloved Belial for everything! I have a message from Satan that i would like to share with you all as well: Don't give up the fight! Keep going! WE WILL PREVAIL!

HAIL SATAN! HAIL LORD LUCIFER!

Hi everyone! I'm new to this. Thankfullly I found this site to talk to people who meets my aspects. I need help to get deeper into this. I even read the satanic bible till page 30 dress in black clothes and also did a satanic symbol as a tattoo on my arms but I would like to go deep into this. Can someone help me plz?

Hello everyone! I'm new here. Thankfully I found this site and I'm so happy. I need to go in it deeper. I need more help plz? I've read the bible of satan till page 30 did a tattoo of a satanic symbol dress in black did my ritual. What else must I do?

<td val[/IMG]Read <a rel="nofollow"> www.joyofsatan.org/
Hail Satan!
Brian.
--- On Mon, 2/7/11, frankhernandez99 <frankhernandez99@... wrote:
Date: Monday, February 7, 2011, 2:24 PM

Hello everyone! I'm new here. Thankfully I found this site and I'm so happy. I need to go in it deeper. I need more help plz? I've read the bible of satan till page 30 did a tattoo of a satanic symbol dress in black did my ritual. What else must I do?
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]
hey brian. ive read alot on satanism and from what i have read is that its about being you and empowering yourself and worshiping our true creator. so just go at your own pace dont rush it patience is everything here.

HAIL SATAN!!
--- On Mon, 2/7/11, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Hail Satan!
Date: Monday, February 7, 2011, 3:40 PM

<td style="font:[/IMG]Read <a rel="nofollow"> www.joyofsatan.org/
Hail Satan!
Brian.
--- On Mon, 2/7/11, frankhernandez99 <frankhernandez99@... wrote:
Date: Monday, February 7, 2011, 2:24 PM

[/TD]
[/TD]

Because I can! May all His children find their way back to Him and praise Him 4eva n eva! :) I'm only a month or so old in terms of finding Father and dedicating myself and I'm still struggling with meditations and such but feel so damn good and I know it's cos Satan is in my life giving me strength, courage, energy and just boundless joy! Just wanted to share my happy thoughts with the best family eva! :)

Hail Satan!

..Hail Satan!! littletigerclaw
{i have never wrote a post on here without first Hail Satan}
Glad to see you are feeling Satan's love, stay with your meditations and learn everything you possibly can. nice to have you in the family.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "littletigerclaw" <capnslappn@... wrote:

Because I can! May all His children find their way back to Him and praise Him 4eva n eva! :) I'm only a month or so old in terms of finding Father and dedicating myself and I'm still struggling with meditations and such but feel so damn good and I know it's cos Satan is in my life giving me strength, courage, energy and just boundless joy! Just wanted to share my happy thoughts with the best family eva! :)

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!
Im new here.
happy 2 read u and ur family love Satan.
My dream - 2 have really blasphemous Satanist family and kids.
Infernal Hailz
Lisa

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "littletigerclaw" <capnslappn@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

I am new to Satanism...brought up xian, but I am not new to meditation. I've studied bhuddism all my adult life.

I'm having trouble opening my third eye and my chakras as we'll as astral projection or seeing any kind of aura or colors even with my eyes shut. Is everything I need to know in the JoS website. I'm open to guidence...you guys know a lot more than me.

hello David,
http://spiritsoferidu.files.wordpress.c ... -satan.pdf.
click this above link and download that PDF file. you can learn more on that PDF file.

HAIL SATAN.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], David Russell <davidtigerrussell@... wrote:

I am new to Satanism...brought up xian, but I am not new to meditation. I've studied bhuddism all my adult life.

I'm having trouble opening my third eye and my chakras as we'll as astral projection or seeing any kind of aura or colors even with my eyes shut. Is everything I need to know in the JoS website. I'm open to guidence...you guys know a lot more than me.

I clicked on the link and it said file not found. I have an android tablet maybe that is why.

jones <joe_hot_2001@... wrote:

hello David,
click this above link and download that PDF file. you can learn more on that PDF file.

HAIL SATAN.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], David Russell <davidtigerrussell@... wrote:

Hi click this link and download.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/100503204/Joy-of-Satan-e-book
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2012 10:40 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Hail Satan!

I clicked on the link and it said file not found. I have an android tablet maybe that is why.

jones <joe_hot_2001@... wrote:

hello David,

HAIL SATAN.

I am a new member and would like to ask a question, I've been planning to conduct a ritual and summon Biffrons in hopes to form a relationship with him.
It will be my first time performing this ritual and my nerves have gotten the better of me so I smoked some weed to calm the nerves.
Is it safe to summon Biffrons while I am high? (although still completely articulate, literate, conscious, just in a more relaxed state)
Or shall I wait to sober up before performing the ritual? As I dont wish to disrespect a Demon.

One thing before I answer that question. Don't Smoke Weed!!! The reason for this is that it puts holes in your aura then angels will come and fuck you up! Just in case you were about to ask just because something is grown on earth doesn't mean it's good for you. If that's the case then it would be alright for me to eat some castor beans and be completely ok. Now the question you asked you are probably not advanced enough to sense a demon so you should wait until you are more advanced through consistent power meditation.
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 11:04 AM

I am a new member and would like to ask a question, I've been planning to conduct a ritual and summon Biffrons in hopes to form a relationship with him.
It will be my first time performing this ritual and my nerves have gotten the better of me so I smoked some weed to calm the nerves.
Is it safe to summon Biffrons while I am high? (although still completely articulate, literate, conscious, just in a more relaxed state)
Or shall I wait to sober up before performing the ritual? As I dont wish to disrespect a Demon.

Personally I enjoy it but just think of u were of high importance would u want someone high or drunk to talk about something serious when uve got so much to do already? Me I wouldn't mind I just leave if I could tell they are not serious but deamons arre like us all different!
Sent from Samsung Mobile

Xavier Skaggs <xavi3rskaggs@... wrote:

One thing before I answer that question. Don't Smoke Weed!!! The reason for this is that it puts holes in your aura then angels will come and fuck you up! Just in case you were about to ask just because something is grown on earth doesn't mean it's good for you. If that's the case then it would be alright for me to eat some castor beans and be completely ok. Now the question you asked you are probably not advanced enough to sense a demon so you should wait until you are more advanced through consistent power meditation.

If u ar a satanist can u smoke sigarets
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless deviceFrom: Xavier Skaggs <xavi3rskaggs@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 15:04:57 -0700 (PDT)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Hail Satan!

Hello again brothers and sisters! I feel Father Satan pushing me to speak out, so I'll say what's on my mind. I've been a part of these groups for a very long time and a spiritual satanist even longer so I am by no means new to this. I have had questions that may be common knowledge to others, I'm still learning as we all are. I've been shy in the past, I've allowed people to speak over me or down to me in attempts to avoid confrontation. No more! Back in my ignorant days, I spoke to a preacher who was using a marker to cross out things in the bible. I asked him why and he said because he only wanted to read the "true message". Pretty much he only wanted to see what he wanted to. Brain washed fools are lazy too. Anyways, I felt something change in my heart. I was outraged at this man! And something said to me, "you can see the truth through anything when you hold it up to the light". I now know it was Father Satan using the metaphor that I could hold the page to the light and still see the words through the marker, to get through to me that He is the light, and if you question anything He will show you the truth. Many of us have many questions, new and advanced members. But remember that our Father has vast knowledge and will always be there to assist us on our journey. If you question something, hold it up to the light, the truth will shine through! Hail Satan!

#ygrps-yiv-549549276 {font-family:"Calibri", "Slate Pro", "sans-serif";color:#262626;}
Good day everyone , i'm a new person in satanism. I dedicated my life to our Lord on one of his days 23rd December. Please, I really need help and guidance in growing spiritually. How do I cope in a world where everyone around me is an enemy ( Christian) to our creator Lord Lucifer? Please, your reply will be of great help to me. Thank you. Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

First off, hail and welcome to the family my Brother! Happy and
blessed Yule! ^ Your question: well, honestly, there is no easy
answer. This is gonna sound stupid, but please don't anybody go
yelling at me or anything, because this is honestly and truly what I
believe. The only individuals I, personally, consider are our enemies
are the angels, and the jews. Because all other people who are not
jews, are gentiles, and they are merely misguided, brainwashed by the
angelic/jewish programs of christianity/islam etc. They are lost,
adrift without Father Satan's true light. I myself was not raised
xian, but I know many of our brethren were. Many of you were, I know
this, because I have read myriad posts to that effect! So just, if you
will, think on this, just a bit. We all Gentiles, even the misguided
ones, are our brethren, even if they do not realize it! That is why
the awakening rituals that Maxine and the other clergy post are so
important, because people need to know the truth of Father, and of
their own Gentile heritages!

Okay, on a more practical note Brother, have you started a power
meditation program? If not, I recommend either the spiritual warfare
training program on the main site, or High Priest Hooded Cobra's 40
day empowerment meditation program; though I do not know where that is
located. Probably in the files section of this e-group? Other than
that, well just...try and spread a bit of Father Satan's light to the
world, be as his representative here on Earth. I know it sounds lame,
but that's what I, personally, try to do: I try to conduct myself the
way Father would, if he were here with us on Earth. Sometimes I fall
short of such, but I always try. And I know that he knows that. One
can only do one's best. Geez! This is my morning for long, incoherent
replies, apparently. Sorry. Again, blessed Yule, and welcome to this
most awesome family of Satan! Hail Lord/Father Satan always! Hail
Mother Lilith! Hail Sorath, the One Who Burns! Hail Andras!

On 12/24/15, Okorie samuel realbrothersfoundation@...
[JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
Good day everyone , i'm a new person in satanism. I dedicated my life to our
Lord on one of his days 23rd December. Please, I really need help and
guidance in growing spiritually. How do I cope in a world where everyone
around me is an enemy ( Christian) to our creator Lord Lucifer? Please, your
reply will be of great help to me.
Thank you.
Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

Hi Okorie,
High Priest Hooded Cobra's 40 Day Empowerment Meditation program can be found in Satan's Library, in the www.joyofsatan.org site. 

On Thursday, December 24, 2015 6:53 PM, "Okorie samuel realbrothersfoundation@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Good day everyone , i'm a new person in satanism. I dedicated my life to our Lord on one of his days 23rd December. Please, I really need help and guidance in growing spiritually. How do I cope in a world where everyone around me is an enemy ( Christian) to our creator Lord Lucifer? Please, your reply will be of great help to me. Thank you. Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

Yes these people are toxic. But they are still who we are trying to save. If casualties happen it isn't of the greatest loss and those who choose the side of the enemy shall fall with it if need be. They are our enemy if they pledge allegiance to the Jew. Do not forget there are Gentiles who knowingly and willingly work for the Jews. 
 This is not a black and white topic. Once we gain more power Christianity will be illegalized. Those who hang onto it will be punished accordingly. 
  We must save our people. If they do not desire saving then they will be dealt with. We are creating another Golden Age. 

Praise God Satan our creator! After reading this, I feel tranquil.

On Saturday, December 26, 2015 12:59 AM, "Allison Passino apocalypseofjon@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

[JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:
Thank you.

Thank you brother. I'm yet to start the ‎40 day empowerment meditation programme. I will look into JoS for more information on that and start immediately. Hail Father Satan!
  Praise God Satan our creator! After reading this, I feel tranquil.

On Saturday, December 26, 2015 12:59 AM, "Allison Passino apocalypseofjon@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

[JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:
Thank you.

Hello, Welcome and Congratulations!
You have made the first step to cope with the surrounding hostile world: you elected Yourself as one of the people of Satan who will struggle to get the world back to Satanism and the Truth!
The second step if I may dare to say so is protecting yourself, and limiting contacts and relationships with enemy people while working with and for Satan! Meditation will help you to get this goal if you want this.

Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2015 03:53:56 +0100

#ygrps-yiv-1091426179 {font-family:"Calibri", "Slate Pro", "sans-serif";color:#262626;}
Good day brothers in the house , ever since I dedicated my soul to our Lord (23rd of this month)  i kept having dreams that I cannot define. ‎Although, I never wake with fear in me but I can't just define the dreams and am not comfortable with this. Please, any suggestions? Hail Satan!!!‎

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back