Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

HAIL SATAN! HAIL SATAN!! HAIL SATAN!!!

Ass Hole

Father has done it again. He has given me the thing I desired the most and if you doubt Satanism, then you're missing and if you're lucky enough to be a Satanist, you should hold it dear. Sometime ago, my guardian demon assured me that I was suffering from a very bad curse placed on me years ago by this dude I'd wronged. I actually stole his money, he said it was his tuition fee and all, I was a rascal and I didn't care (I wasn't a Satanist then), and so he placed a curse on me that no matter what I do I would never get my B.A since I made him drop out. I was in 2nd year then and that was the year my problems began. After my guardian assured me of this I started searching for what to do about it, I searched JoS and decided to do a sun square to break the curse, I remember that my GD was pushing me to use a Rune but because I read that I had to vibrate the Rune loud and I can't do that in my house, I over looked it and started the sun square. 3 days to the last day of the SQ, I had a dream in the afternoon. In the dream, I entered my kitchen in my family house (but the house looked more expensive than the one I live in, but everything was pretty the same) and on the piano we keep on one of the cabinet there was something I thought was a colourful bird, bcos of the beauty I decided to take a closer look, and discovered it wasn't a bird at all but a little man, dressed like a pirate and even had a sword by the belt an all and then I noticed that he was chained on one leg with a glittering gold chain, and I saw I had the same chain on my own left leg. I woke up. I thought and thought abt this dream but couldn't get a meaning, so when my mom returned I told her abt it and she said the bird is a witch, when I entered my room I decided maybe my witch power is chained and I did a meditation to break the chain (she doesn't know abt my religion of course, but answers can come from any where ). The next day, I picked up my black book to write about the dream and in the middle of doing this the meaning hit me very hard. The bird I had dreamt abt was dressed like a pirate, not just any pirate but like the captain of the cursed ship on pirates of the Caribbean . then I thought, what was it he did that got him cursed? He stole some golden medallions from a chest in a cave on an island and didn't even know he had got cursed for many years till the curse ate deep into him and what did he do to break the curse? He had to find and return all the medallions one after another which must have taken another many years cos of course he had sold everything. Then I began to debate with my GD, I told him I know that what I did wasn't good and that I deserve the curse but to pay back the money can be impossible cos I might not find the dude and even if I pay he might not be able to reverse the curse etc. We had a long talk, and he told me that the SQ is not enough that I should use the Rune He had earlier advised me to do. Then I began the Fehu Rune by 10s as a 40 days working. And my brothers and sisters, today is my 18th day in (I still finished the SQ mind you) and the breaking news is that my B.A is out. My school called my dad and few hours ago he called to congratulate me. This is something that was near impossible, I graduated almost 3 years ago, I can't type everything now, first I had to get stupid and register too much credit unit, then working my result was near impossible, then the school made a rule that if you stay more than 2 years after graduation no more certificate for you, then I had to pay 2 sessions tuition for the third time. . . my brothers and sisters Father fought a war that has baffled me and at the end I'm victorious! HAIL SATAN... *in tears*
HAIL LILITH
HAIL MY GD
VERY MUCH LOVE TO MY TRUE BROTHERS AND SISTERS, WARRIORS OF SATAN.

I'm really happy for you. Hail Enki Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: Ass Hole <stripsilly1989@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 22:51:02 +0100To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] HAIL SATAN! HAIL SATAN!! HAIL SATAN!!!
  Father has done it again. He has given me the thing I desired the most and if you doubt Satanism, then you're missing and if you're lucky enough to be a Satanist, you should hold it dear. Sometime ago, my guardian demon assured me that I was suffering from a very bad curse placed on me years ago by this dude I'd wronged. I actually stole his money, he said it was his tuition fee and all, I was a rascal and I didn't care (I wasn't a Satanist then), and so he placed a curse on me that no matter what I do I would never get my B.A since I made him drop out. I was in 2nd year then and that was the year my problems began. After my guardian assured me of this I started searching for what to do about it, I searched JoS and decided to do a sun square to break the curse, I remember that my GD was pushing me to use a Rune but because I read that I had to vibrate the Rune loud and I can't do that in my house, I over looked it and started the sun square. 3 days to the last day of the SQ, I had a dream in the afternoon. In the dream, I entered my kitchen in my family house (but the house looked more expensive than the one I live in, but everything was pretty the same) and on the piano we keep on one of the cabinet there was something I thought was a colourful bird, bcos of the beauty I decided to take a closer look, and discovered it wasn't a bird at all but a little man, dressed like a pirate and even had a sword by the belt an all and then I noticed that he was chained on one leg with a glittering gold chain, and I saw I had the same chain on my own left leg. I woke up. I thought and thought abt this dream but couldn't get a meaning, so when my mom returned I told her abt it and she said the bird is a witch, when I entered my room I decided maybe my witch power is chained and I did a meditation to break the chain (she doesn't know abt my religion of course, but answers can come from any where ). The next day, I picked up my black book to write about the dream and in the middle of doing this the meaning hit me very hard. The bird I had dreamt abt was dressed like a pirate, not just any pirate but like the captain of the cursed ship on pirates of the Caribbean . then I thought, what was it he did that got him cursed? He stole some golden medallions from a chest in a cave on an island and didn't even know he had got cursed for many years till the curse ate deep into him and what did he do to break the curse? He had to find and return all the medallions one after another which must have taken another many years cos of course he had sold everything. Then I began to debate with my GD, I told him I know that what I did wasn't good and that I deserve the curse but to pay back the money can be impossible cos I might not find the dude and even if I pay he might not be able to reverse the curse etc. We had a long talk, and he told me that the SQ is not enough that I should use the Rune He had earlier advised me to do. Then I began the Fehu Rune by 10s as a 40 days working. And my brothers and sisters, today is my 18th day in (I still finished the SQ mind you) and the breaking news is that my B.A is out. My school called my dad and few hours ago he called to congratulate me. This is something that was near impossible, I graduated almost 3 years ago, I can't type everything now, first I had to get stupid and register too much credit unit, then working my result was near impossible, then the school made a rule that if you stay more than 2 years after graduation no more certificate for you, then I had to pay 2 sessions tuition for the third time. . . my brothers and sisters Father fought a war that has baffled me and at the end I'm victorious! HAIL SATAN... *in tears*
HAIL LILITH
HAIL MY GD

This is great! Thanks for sharing ! Hail Satan! On Wednesday, April 30, 2014 4:01:38 AM, Ass Hole <stripsilly1989@... wrote:
HAIL LILITH
HAIL MY GD

*works with US. (giggles) <3
On May 3, 2014 5:47 PM, "mina minaret" <frustratedcherrybomb@... wrote:
Truly inspiring! Satan works with as we work with Him!!! <3
***HAIL SATAN!!!!!*** On Apr 30, 2014 3:01 AM, "Ass Hole" <stripsilly1989@... wrote:
HAIL LILITH
HAIL MY GD

Truly inspiring! Satan works with as we work with Him!!! <3
***HAIL SATAN!!!!!***
On Apr 30, 2014 3:01 AM, "Ass Hole" <stripsilly1989@... wrote:
HAIL LILITH
HAIL MY GD

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back