Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

hail lucifer

That's a very bad idea. All you really need to do is Dedicate your Soul to Satan.

You can talk to Him any time as though He were there right beside you.

it's bullshit and don't send them a photo.
On Friday, August 31, 2018, 8:42:00 PM CDT, alaswadi14@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

someone offered me to get close to lord lucifer by selling my soul online all I have to do it that I need to send him a close picture of me to start the initiation , what you think about that ?? 

dont do it! any picture of you can be used to curse you. that is the reason this person asked for your picture. you alone are the one who can dedicate your soul to lucifer. if you want to do this you can follow the dedicate your soul to satan instructions on the main page http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... TANIC.html and again never just give anyone your picture or any personal info as this is dangerous especially because there are a lot of people who hate us. you might encounter harrasment if your info is leaked to the wrong people. nobody in the jos is going to ask for personal info because it is not needed. always remain discreet about you endevors in satanism and magic.
hail satan lucifer

You can't "sell your Soul", unless you want to be a christian; muslim; drug user; or other form of lowlife. Your Soul is yours forever.

No-one needs any pictures of you for any reason at all whatsoever. Ignoring Spiritual Satanism entirely, you should not be on the Internet if you decide to not keep yourself safe on it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back