Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hail Horus!

kaelgr

Hawk-eyed, God of Kings
The most durable temples are built for you and people bless you with admiration.
Horus, the Invincible God,
Glorified in every part of Egypt from Edfu.
Astarte's milk nourished you,
Their wings taught you freedom.

You are the one who guides Sekhmet,
The fiercest Lion-headed Goddess of War.
Horus, God of the sky,
Who can reach all powers and whose sharpness of gaze reaches the deepest depths of the world and the universe.
All powerful souls shine with your name and light.
They reign again in this world as your representatives.

Is the one eye in Illuminati the same as Horus' eye?
I am stuck between that or Ra's eye, or Lucifer's eye, and the eye representing reptilians. The jew world order worship the enemies, though they tell us that the founding fathers who employed and/or created the seal on the dollar bill were Luciferians.

I am stuck between that or Ra's eye, or Lucifer's eye, and the eye representing reptilians. The jew world order worship the enemies, though they tell us that the founding fathers who employed and/or created the seal on the dollar bill were Luciferians.
The eyes of Horus generally represent the sun, the moon, sharp vision and the third eye. That's why the eye representing the sun is identified with Amon Ra, also known as the Sun God.

The enemy also tries to change and simplify our symbols. Therefore, try to gain knowledge based on the true symbols of the true Gods, not on the basis of what the enemy uses.

Hawk-eyed, God of Kings
The most durable temples are built for you and people bless you with admiration.
Horus, the Invincible God,
Glorified in every part of Egypt from Edfu.
Astarte's milk nourished you,
Their wings taught you freedom.

You are the one who guides Sekhmet,
The fiercest Lion-headed Goddess of War.
Horus, God of the sky,
Who can reach all powers and whose sharpness of gaze reaches the deepest depths of the world and the universe.
All powerful souls shine with your name and light.
They reign again in this world as your representatives.
This is so beautiful

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back