Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hahaha. Even stupid christians admit yoga is of Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "H K" <monumentalwheel@... wrote:
Yoga and Kundalini Yoga are gifts by Satan to His Children and work on empowering Us through His knowledge. :) They know don't they. I bet they do. I remember a whole documentary about how yoga is evil and shit. Yes everything that enlightenes, frees and empowers the 'human cattle' (as the enemy sees us)is so bad. They can shut the fuck up! FUCK XIANITY FUCK THEIR GOD AND FUCK THEIR WHOLE ARMY.

SATAN HAS WON!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

Yes Yoga sure is of Father Satan. Most people will say no it's not because they have this christian view of Satan and don't know nor understand who Satan truly is. So then they say yoga cannot be of Satan. Also some things of yoga has had an xian influence brought into it over time. There trying to mix there angels and crap into a beautiful art and form that is from Satan and the Gods of Hell. Funny video though and a truth that yoga is of Satan and it does open one chakra's.

Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Zeus! Hail the Gods of Hell!

I personally think it's the best advertisement Satanism can get. There are many yoga fans and practitioners who had positive results with it, how many of them do you think will search about "Satanism" to learn more after reading Yoga is Satanic? It may sound ridiculous, but don't underestimate it, that's one way people may find the JoS site. It would be even better if one gives links to JoS in these videos, showing them that YES, yoga IS Satanic, but VERY POSITIVE AND HELPFUL TO THE EVOLUTION OF HUMANITY.

Same with new agers talking about chakras and kundalini and enlightenment. Go show them that these things are Satanic and have nothing to do with corrupted nonsense like that, they are a gift from the Gods and the RHP religions tried to suppress them for long enough.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tanya.azazel" <tanya.azazel@... wrote:

Yes Yoga sure is of Father Satan. Most people will say no it's not because they have this christian view of Satan and don't know nor understand who Satan truly is. So then they say yoga cannot be of Satan. Also some things of yoga has had an xian influence brought into it over time. There trying to mix there angels and crap into a beautiful art and form that is from Satan and the Gods of Hell. Funny video though and a truth that yoga is of Satan and it does open one chakra's.

Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Zeus! Hail the Gods of Hell!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "H K" <monumentalwheel@ wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-bC41Nb ... re=related

Wow, reading through the comments was hilarious...someone believed that Yoga was not Satanic, but they gave almost an exact description of what it does and the purpose of the Kundalini (which is not a serpent apparently to them), but at the same time said it was a gift from "God"....yeah the christian god...some people have it mostly right, but they are just 1 step away from the truth and refuse to believe it...and that old dude...what an idiot...I highly doubt any of what he said even happened.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "H K" <monumentalwheel@ wrote:

Yoga and Kundalini Yoga are gifts by Satan to His Children and work on empowering Us through His knowledge. :) They know don't they. I bet they do. I remember a whole documentary about how yoga is evil and shit. Yes everything that enlightenes, frees and empowers the 'human cattle' (as the enemy sees us)is so bad. They can shut the fuck up! FUCK XIANITY FUCK THEIR GOD AND FUCK THEIR WHOLE ARMY.

SATAN HAS WON!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

Thats funny, the bell sounds, it sounds so powerful and mysterious. At times I wonder if these things are a compliment of types. The number of hits of people watching it...kind of scary. Why does that stuff attract so many people to watch? always hearld camping types too...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, May 19, 2012 6:15 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Hahaha. Even stupid christians admit yoga is of Satan.

Wow, reading through the comments was hilarious...someone believed that Yoga was not Satanic, but they gave almost an exact description of what it does and the purpose of the Kundalini (which is not a serpent apparently to them), but at the same time said it was a gift from "God"....yeah the christian god...some people have it mostly right, but they are just 1 step away from the truth and refuse to believe it...and that old dude...what an idiot...I highly doubt any of what he said even happened.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

SATAN HAS WON!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back