Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Had en encounter with something.

lhdf101

Sitting here infront of my PC when something pops up in my head. It didn't introducve itself. I asked it several times over what it was and it replied "i am death", to which i replied oh really? it was trying to scare me saying "one touch, that's all it takes" sounding rather excited with itself. I just ignored it when it was asking me if i was scared which i wasn't, i was rather unimpressed.
I think it went away after a few minutes. Recon it was some sort of spirit trying to scare me? or something else entirely?

Lol ... Did you meet your guardian? Do you know who your guardian is? ...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 7:47 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Had en encounter with something.

Sitting here infront of my PC when something pops up in my head. It didn't introducve itself. I asked it several times over what it was and it replied "i am death", to which i replied oh really? it was trying to scare me saying "one touch, that's all it takes" sounding rather excited with itself. I just ignored it when it was asking me if i was scared which i wasn't, i was rather unimpressed.
I think it went away after a few minutes. Recon it was some sort of spirit trying to scare me? or something else entirely?

this is a grey aka "angel" evil beings. Spiritual parasites. It wants to feed on your fear.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lhdf101" <lhdf101@... wrote:

lol thats a grey, no real threat
they like to sound dark and scary

buuut..... it's pathetic that they even try
dont ever talk back. just laugh and block it out. use electric blue energy around you and imagine it burning the grey away.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lhdf101" <lhdf101@... wrote:

lol but how can tell if its a grey or guardian god? and what if you don't have any powers how can you burn it? ------------------------------ On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 10:23 AM IST Lexa Osterreich wrote: lol thats a grey, no real threat they like to sound dark and scary buuut..... it's pathetic that they even try dont ever talk back. just laugh and block it out. use electric blue energy around you and imagine it burning the grey away. --- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lhdf101" <lhdf101@... wrote: Sitting here infront of my PC when something pops up in my head. It didn't introducve itself. I asked it several times over what it was and it replied "i am death", to which i replied oh really? it was trying to scare me saying "one touch, that's all it takes" sounding rather excited with itself. I just ignored it when it was asking me if i was scared which i wasn't, i was rather unimpressed. I think it went away after a few minutes.
Recon it was some sort of spirit trying to scare me? or something else entirely?

hello a guardian or a god wouldnt be taunting you and trying to evoke fear its pure common sense

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], mukeesitowa123@... wrote:

lol but how can tell if its a grey or guardian god? and what if you don't have any powers how can you burn it? ------------------------------ On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 10:23 AM IST Lexa Osterreich wrote: lol thats a grey, no real threat they like to sound dark and scary buuut..... it's pathetic that they even try dont ever talk back. just laugh and block it out. use electric blue energy around you and imagine it burning the grey away. --- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lhdf101" <lhdf101@ wrote: Sitting here infront of my PC when something pops up in my head. It didn't introducve itself. I asked it several times over what it was and it replied "i am death", to which i replied oh really? it was trying to scare me saying "one touch, that's all it takes" sounding rather excited with itself. I just ignored it when it was asking me if i was scared which i wasn't, i was rather unimpressed. I think it went away after a few minutes.
Recon it was some sort of spirit trying to scare me? or something else entirely?

are you dedicated? one things for certain that was not your gd. its either a grey or a bad spirit.  HAIL SATAN!

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 12:43 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Had en encounter with something.

Lol ... Did you meet your guardian? Do you know who your guardian is? ...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 7:47 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Had en encounter with something.

Its an enemy entity, not one of our guardians at all.

hail

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back