Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Had a deam. Wanted to know your thoughts on it.

Aurora Belladonna

Okay, so here is my dream.
In this dream im at a place called Harvey Cedars. Its an xtian bible conference thats usually open in the summer. I was there with my mother. (this is odd because i never went there with my mom only with my dad.) And i hadnt gone there in over ten years. I was running through the hallways looking for the room i had always stayed in because i wanted to find the bed i had used to see if the drawings on it were still there. I find the room and walk in, making my way straight over to the bed and i find the drawing(my name and the generic waz here) I hear a knock on the door and i open it to find a tall man with shoulder length black hair and black eyes standing there. He smiles at me and says, "Hello my dear, i need to speak with you. Might i come in?" In confusion i nod and step back so he can come into the room. He smiles again and holds out what looks to be a red carnation to me, which i take and thank him for. I ask him who he is and he says. "My name is Asmodeous and i have things to tell you." He carresses my face and stays the whole night. In the morning im sitting on the bed looking at him as he stands leaning against the window sill, looking at me. I hear a knock on the door and tell him to hide behind it. He smirks and does so. I open it and its my mother. She says that its time to check out and go home and that i need to get everything packed up. SO i shut the door and look at him, i feel so sad that i might never see him again but he smiles and says not to worry and tells me he must go now and dissapears. SO i get my stuff and head to the mess hall where everyone is gathered. All of a sudden everything goes silent and some great force rips one of the walls away. In the sky are two red rings one inside the other, the inner one moving counterclockwise, and the other, clockwise. The rings pulse with energy and seperate, to form the shape of a giant wasp in the sky. I loud boom sounds and these huge wasps start attacking everyone. People are dying all around me but i remain untouched. I make my way to defend a small child but then Asmodeous appears and offers me his hand. I take it and he pulls me close and says, "come with me, i will take you from this place." I take his hand and we appear in a place that i can only describe as beautiful. Green grass and trees that sway in the wind. Then suddenly im falling and there are lava flows all around me, and im afraid and then he catches me and smiles. He says "i wouldnt let you fall" ANd then i wake up.
Sooooooo thoughts?

My thoughts is that's a very awesome dream, and I guessing Asmodeous is your guardian and he's got your back hahaa :)
Over all Sweet Dream!!
Hail Lord Lucifer!!!

Wonderful dream i think he is your guardian check in jos if he is als in the list of gods Hail enki!

------------------------------
On Mon, May 21, 2012 3:30 AM EEST Aurora Belladonna wrote:

In this dream im at a place called Harvey Cedars. Its an xtian bible conference thats usually open in the summer. I was there with my mother. (this is odd because i never went there with my mom only with my dad.) And i hadnt gone there in over ten years. I was running through the hallways looking for the room i had always stayed in because i wanted to find the bed i had used to see if the drawings on it were still there. I find the room and walk in, making my way straight over to the bed and i find the drawing(my name and the generic waz here) I hear a knock on the door and i open it to find a tall man with shoulder length black hair and black eyes standing there. He smiles at me and says, "Hello my dear, i need to speak with you. Might i come in?" In confusion i nod and step back so he can come into the room. He smiles again and holds out what looks to be a red carnation to me, which i take and thank him for. I ask him who he is and he says. "My
name is Asmodeous and i have things to tell you." He carresses my face and stays the whole night. In the morning im sitting on the bed looking at him as he stands leaning against the window sill, looking at me. I hear a knock on the door and tell him to hide behind it. He smirks and does so. I open it and its my mother. She says that its time to check out and go home and that i need to get everything packed up. SO i shut the door and look at him, i feel so sad that i might never see him again but he smiles and says not to worry and tells me he must go now and dissapears. SO i get my stuff and head to the mess hall where everyone is gathered. All of a sudden everything goes silent and some great force rips one of the walls away. In the sky are two red rings one inside the other, the inner one moving counterclockwise, and the other, clockwise. The rings pulse with energy and seperate, to form the shape of a giant wasp in the sky. I loud boom sounds and
these huge wasps start attacking everyone. People are dying all around me but i remain untouched. I make my way to defend a small child but then Asmodeous appears and offers me his hand. I take it and he pulls me close and says, "come with me, i will take you from this place." I take his hand and we appear in a place that i can only describe as beautiful. Green grass and trees that sway in the wind. Then suddenly im falling and there are lava flows all around me, and im afraid and then he catches me and smiles. He says "i wouldnt let you fall" ANd then i wake up.
Sooooooo thoughts?

I wish I could have a dream like that!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Aurora Belladonna" <aurorabelladonna@... wrote:

In this dream im at a place called Harvey Cedars. Its an xtian bible conference thats usually open in the summer. I was there with my mother. (this is odd because i never went there with my mom only with my dad.) And i hadnt gone there in over ten years. I was running through the hallways looking for the room i had always stayed in because i wanted to find the bed i had used to see if the drawings on it were still there. I find the room and walk in, making my way straight over to the bed and i find the drawing(my name and the generic waz here) I hear a knock on the door and i open it to find a tall man with shoulder length black hair and black eyes standing there. He smiles at me and says, "Hello my dear, i need to speak with you. Might i come in?" In confusion i nod and step back so he can come into the room. He smiles again and holds out what looks to be a red carnation to me, which i take and thank him for. I ask him who he is and he says. "My name is Asmodeous and i have things to tell you." He carresses my face and stays the whole night. In the morning im sitting on the bed looking at him as he stands leaning against the window sill, looking at me. I hear a knock on the door and tell him to hide behind it. He smirks and does so. I open it and its my mother. She says that its time to check out and go home and that i need to get everything packed up. SO i shut the door and look at him, i feel so sad that i might never see him again but he smiles and says not to worry and tells me he must go now and dissapears. SO i get my stuff and head to the mess hall where everyone is gathered. All of a sudden everything goes silent and some great force rips one of the walls away. In the sky are two red rings one inside the other, the inner one moving counterclockwise, and the other, clockwise. The rings pulse with energy and seperate, to form the shape of a giant wasp in the sky. I loud boom sounds and these huge wasps start attacking everyone. People are dying all around me but i remain untouched. I make my way to defend a small child but then Asmodeous appears and offers me his hand. I take it and he pulls me close and says, "come with me, i will take you from this place." I take his hand and we appear in a place that i can only describe as beautiful. Green grass and trees that sway in the wind. Then suddenly im falling and there are lava flows all around me, and im afraid and then he catches me and smiles. He says "i wouldnt let you fall" ANd then i wake up.
Sooooooo thoughts?

Very Beautiful dream in which he showed you his very true care and love to you. WONDERFUL !! 

Kruser

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back