Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

H1N1 vac and pills

vanessa1

sorry for the long post but i really want to voice out my concerns and i think this is relevant since most of every thing else we put in our bodies are poisons including vaccines.

ok, i wanna know what you guys think about getting the shot for the H1N1 flu.

personally, this swine flu thing sounded fishy from the start. it came from Mexico, and any one in the know will tell you that Mexico is a testing ground for all sorts of things like contraceptive pills that was inserted into there water supply.
and the news has been shaky,doctors everywhere were saying that your immune system should be strong enough to hold it back all though you will be knocked out by it. and when word got out about a vaccine being made, doctors were advising against the vaccine, saying it was not necessary.
then this kid got him self killed cause his mom, like ever one else, are clean freaks and never let this boy play in mud so that it would build his immune system, now every one here in Canada are running to there local clinic for this shot that i thought was still in the experimental stage.

i know we should not really question when it comes to looking for medical advice but i what to know...
am i the only one or dose any one else find it odd?

also, has any one found DNA(deoxyribonucleic acid)in some of the multi-vitamin pills? seriously?

<td val[/IMG]Woah.....What about DNA in multivitamins???

--- On Thu, 11/5/09, vanessa <dilandau_albatou666@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] H1N1 vac and pills
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, November 5, 2009, 5:26 PM

sorry for the long post but i really want to voice out my concerns and i think this is relevant since most of every thing else we put in our bodies are poisons including vaccines.

personally, this swine flu thing sounded fishy from the start. it came from Mexico, and any one in the know will tell you that Mexico is a testing ground for all sorts of things like contraceptive pills that was inserted into there water supply.
and the news has been shaky,doctors everywhere were saying that your immune system should be strong enough to hold it back all though you will be knocked out by it. and when word got out about a vaccine being made, doctors were advising against the vaccine, saying it was not necessary.
then this kid got him self killed cause his mom, like ever one else, are clean freaks and never let this boy play in mud so that it would build his immune system, now every one here in Canada are running to there local clinic for this shot that i thought was still in the experimental stage.

i know we should not really question when it comes to looking for medical advice but i what to know...

also, has any one found DNA(deoxyribonuclei c acid)in some of the multi-vitamin pills? seriously?
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]My doctor told me the pneumonia and flu shots were fine but to stay away from this swine flu shot.  He even said that he disallowed his family from ever getting this particular shot.  Makes you wonder what he knows. 

I haven't noticed the DNA added to vitamins so i appreciate you pointing that out. What i do know is that 99% of them (vitamins) will only net you expensive piss and NO benefits to your health at all. 

Thoth

Date: Thursday, November 5, 2009, 9:26 AM

also, has any one found DNA(deoxyribonuclei c acid)in some of the multi-vitamin pills? seriously?
[/TD]

I understand your concerns. There is a lot of news going around the Internet that the global elite are using the vaccine as weapon to cull or control the world's population.

The mainstream media as usual has been working to raise hysteria about the swine flu and has been spreading tons of propaganda about the vaccine. They are either trying to potray that there is a shortage of vaccine to raise panic or sell the vaccine as completely safe.

As for myself I have been following some of david icke's work.And so far he seems to be right, especially about the mainstream media (Fox,NBC,CNN,BBC,Sky) being tools for the global elite to spread their propaganda and carry out their agendas.

My advice is avoid the vaccine so far it seems like its a trap and all the sheep and zombies are falling straight for it.

Thank you every one for your replies

This was all I needed, I knew I wasn`t the only one to see this. I have been asked by every family member about the shot and I have said "no" to all of them and have informed them of all of my concerns, so far they have been listening.

@"furion_storm":
Since the zeitgeist was made I have been aware of it but have done the complete opposite. I have paid close attention to the media, trying to catch the contradictions.
It's odd how they try to calm the public with doctors telling people that its ok, then they make a panic by having full coverage of this kid who is now "leading the way for the vaccine" and ignore the doctors who were protesting against this vaccine who just 2 weeks before were saying "I have no idea why there's a vaccine being made, what for?!" …o_0

@ Brent Emmons:
Your family doctor is not the only one, there has been a lot of nurses who have refused to take the vaccine… THE SAME ONES GIVING IT TO EVERY ONE ELSE!… how bad is it that most of the health care workers refuse to take it.

@Cierra Radabaugh
Ya, I usually don't like "multi-vitamins", I just take what I need separately cause just like Brent Emmons said, multi-vitamins are useless but when your diet includes everything but what your body actually needs (as much as you try), vitamins are the only choice.
This particular multi-vitamin is found in GNC, called "Maximum Greens" dietary supplements. It was brought by my grand father who visits, not wanting to make a waist I have been taking them till I saw the "DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) …10mg"
I have no idea why its there but I would recommend you and every one who reads this post to take careful look at your vitamins before putting it in your mouth .

HAIL SATAN!!

I heard the vaccine has mercury in it

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Cierra Radabaugh <potterotter22@... wrote:

Woah.....What about DNA in multivitamins???

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Me personally Iam having so many conflicting reports about this iam not sure who is speaking the truth so I have decided to just not take the vaccine. But most of the old vaccines did contain mecury as a peservitive and there were also the ones that did not contain mecury. The vaccines are made by eggs so if they do want as much of the vaccine as the goverment has demanded they will of course have to wait it takes like two weeks to create it by eggs but if they use this other way that's not tested iamNot very comfortable to take a experimental shot no thanks I don't want to be sicker than iam and to contain some mutated shit in my veins our food is bad enough. This is a very active topic as I can see. Hail Satan brothers

On Nov 7, 2009, at 1:30 AM, "kvnfidler" <kvnfidler@... wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Cierra Radabaugh <potterotter22@ ... wrote:

Woah.....What about DNA in multivitamins? ??

--- On Thu, 11/5/09, vanessa <dilandau_albatou66 6@... wrote:

To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

To my knowledge, almost all vaccines have a VERY small amount of mercury in them (so do your fillings in your teeth) as an agent to stablelise the serum and to prevent any live viruses that might sneak in to prevent multiplying and usually to kill them. Its not uncommon. Showing my age in this forum again, I do not have any desire to see little kids in leg braces at schoole or in iron lungs (I remember them). Lets not forget small pox. I have taken the flu shot but probably will not take the H1n1 simply because I think others need it more than I do. You younger people would probably alright. We are over due a pandemic (study the one early last centeury). I do share your concerns about new vaccines, especially new ones. Understand, they have to identify what strain is most probable to infect the population in this year. Then they have a very short time to develope and distribute a vaccine. Not like a disease such as small pox or polio which can and often does take years of study and testing.
Forgive my spelling. I have to hurry and take care of the horses.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kvnfidler" <kvnfidler@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Cierra Radabaugh <potterotter22@ wrote:

Woah.....What about DNA in multivitamins???

--- On Thu, 11/5/09, vanessa <dilandau_albatou666@ wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

I heard that if you get the normal flue shot don't get the H1N1 kind. Also I have heard that it is not the H1N1 but the flue flue virus that has been killing folks.
Sent: Sat, November 7, 2009 4:30:20 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: H1N1 vac and pills

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Cierra Radabaugh <potterotter22@ ... wrote:

--- On Thu, 11/5/09, vanessa <dilandau_albatou66 6@... wrote:

i personali will never get the vaccine. Like vanessa all i see in this is some sort of conspiracy 2 try and get us to take this vaccine and give corprate america more money, Life is normal at skewl and walking around at the mall but everyday the media tries 2 scare us even more in2 thinking our lives r in danger when they're not, Honestli itz the same thing that the media did with paranormal activity - WORST FILM EVER MADE- and I wont get the vaccine no matter how much the stupid media tries 2 influence and scare mi. Check mi now look mom No fear.                                                                                         HAIL SATAN                                                                                      TRACE WESTIN

Sent: Sat, November 7, 2009 8:30:03 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: H1N1 vac and pills

To my knowledge, almost all vaccines have a VERY small amount of mercury in them (so do your fillings in your teeth) as an agent to stablelise the serum and to prevent any live viruses that might sneak in to prevent multiplying and usually to kill them. Its not uncommon. Showing my age in this forum again, I do not have any desire to see little kids in leg braces at schoole or in iron lungs (I remember them). Lets not forget small pox. I have taken the flu shot but probably will not take the H1n1 simply because I think others need it more than I do. You younger people would probably alright. We are over due a pandemic (study the one early last centeury). I do share your concerns about new vaccines, especially new ones. Understand, they have to identify what strain is most probable to infect the population in this year. Then they have a very short time to develope and distribute a vaccine. Not like a disease such as small pox or polio which can and often does take years of study and testing.
Forgive my spelling. I have to hurry and take care of the horses.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "kvnfidler" <kvnfidler@. .. wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Cierra Radabaugh <potterotter22@ wrote:

--- On Thu, 11/5/09, vanessa <dilandau_albatou66 6@ wrote:

If anyone has a strong connection with one of the Gods, why not ask him/her to give us his/her opinion on this topic about the h1n1. This will surely clear any confusion or reluctance we may have about taking the vaccine. I would do it myself but my astral senses are far from properly working.

I'd really like to see someone post, "One of the gods said that the h1n1 is a much of bullshit!" Wouldn't that be a sight?!

I would also like to point out that consistent power meditation like aura cleansing is helpful in terms of helping an individual evade the flu. This is what I read in a previous post so correct me if I'm wrong.

If anyone has a strong connection with one of the Gods, why not ask him/her to give us his/her opinion on this topic about the h1n1. This will surely clear any confusion or reluctance we may have about taking the vaccine. I would do it myself but my astral senses are far from properly working.

I'd really like to see someone post, "One of the gods said that the h1n1 is a much of bullshit!" Wouldn't that be a sight?!

I would also like to point out that consistent power meditation like aura cleansing is helpful in terms of helping an individual evade the flu. This is what I read in a previous post so correct me if I'm wrong.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back